PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Who would like to play with Kobe?

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 09:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8l293k7pHM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU3oaf4oGZlPVYrvQ0lx8J9w

MeloHype
07-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Paul George

Captivus
07-20-2013, 10:45 AM
OP threads always start with videos of that guy.
Are there your videos OP?

Buddy Mignon
07-20-2013, 05:14 PM
It's pretty obvious. And also pretty sad that he, being the biggest Kobe hater on the net can't even get any traction on the biggest Kobe hating hating forum with his boring ass videos. Suck a cock, nigga.

Katherine Robinson
07-20-2013, 05:26 PM
One who dedicates his life to hating Kobe Bryant and the Lakers is a notch below their perceived value of both.

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 05:56 PM
the maker of the vids is a bulls fan jordan fanboy. this fag just posts his videos because its the only place he gets his basketball "knowledge" from

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 06:02 PM
the maker of the vids is a bulls fan jordan fanboy. this fag just posts his videos because its the only place he gets his basketball "knowledge" from

thats probably him

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 06:04 PM
thats probably him

i doubt a bulls guy spent that much time upstairs trolling about Pop and ginobili

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 06:09 PM
i doubt a bulls guy spent that much time upstairs trolling about Pop and ginobili

people on here troll them selves.... dont ever be surprised.

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 06:10 PM
people on here troll them selves.... dont ever be surprised.

True. Look at Clippers Nation and Thunderup.

Baseline
07-20-2013, 06:14 PM
To answer the OP's question, nobody in the prime or "ascending" period of his career wants to play with Bryant. It's common knowledge that he doesn't make other players better. Look at this past year...Gasol, Nash, and Howard all had the worst years they've had in quite some time. This is because Bryant monopolizes the ball and the shots, runs the offense through himself, and the coach is too weak to change things even if he wanted to. So the only people willing to sign up for this are aging vets or guys too young to know any better. Even still, look at Earl Clark, who D'Antoni loves. Clark couldn't get out of LA fast enough. He's on the rise, and Bryant isn't about to give up ANY spotlight yet.

Thread
07-20-2013, 06:20 PM
You thought you had him in '10, -13 3rd quarter. Me & you both brother. But, that's when Filet rose up and admonished Cully....."Nobody closes us out, Cully, nobody." I don't have to tell you how that repudiation turned out. Hell, it's common knowledge. Made all the papers and news wires. He'd listened, wet & nude as Artest made his sales pitch, considered it, then welcomed same with open arms. Two years later he double crossed you bastards, surrendered the shot and made Artest a living legend.

Nobody, nobody, nobody..."Nobody closes us out, Cully, nobody." I'll take that & Heinsohn standing on parquet ashen-faced, tight-lipped & flat-eared, 9 June 1985>>>to the grave.

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 06:20 PM
True. Look at Clippers Nation and Thunderup.

The classic example.

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 06:29 PM
the maker of the vids is a bulls fan jordan fanboy. this fag just posts his videos because its the only place he gets his basketball "knowledge" from:rollinHaha, the irony. A Popsucker/Manutard calling BruceBlitz a "bulls fan jordan fanboy." You probably get your knowledge by watching those talking heads on ESPN First Take who only watch Lakers and Heat games. You probably believe that Kobe Bryant is an top 5 all-time great. Maybe you're just a Spurs homer that gets most of his knowledge from Sean El liot and Bill Land :lmao.

Bruce speaks the truth. He protects Jordan's legacy from DisneySPN and debunks the Lebron & Kobe comparisons to Jordan.

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 06:37 PM
:rollinHaha, the irony. A Popsucker/Manutard calling BruceBlitz a "bulls fan jordan fanboy." You probably get your knowledge by watching those talking heads on ESPN First Take who only watch Lakers and Heat games. You probably believe that Kobe Bryant is an top 5 all-time great. Maybe you're just a Spurs homer that gets most of his knowledge from Sean El liot and Bill Land :lmao.

Bruce speaks the truth. He protects Jordan's legacy from DisneySPN and debunks the Lebron & Kobe comparisons to Jordan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql8Nt103qa4

i'm as big a kobe basher as anybody that uses this site. bruce is a jordan fanboy (clearly), and you just post every one of his videos here and never get positive responses, and yet to keep going on with it. not sure how you have room to walk when evidently your only sources of bball "knowledge" (:lol) come from bruceblitzed youtube videos and by being the newest recruit of SBM and SA210's "gang" (:lol) upstairs

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql8Nt103qa4

i'm as big a kobe basher as anybody that uses this site. bruce is a jordan fanboy (clearly), and you just post every one of his videos here and never get positive responses, and yet to keep going on with it. ur probably 17 years old or younger which is why you rely on youtube videos for your basketball knowledge:lmao Trying to act like you know about basketball. A delusional Spurs homer that thinks the Spurs FO, coach Pop, and Manu are the best persons in the world, they can never do no wrong.

Truth is you always pull shit out of your ass just to protect Pop and Manu.

Spur-Addict
07-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Is this a trick question? :lol

Rogue
07-20-2013, 08:23 PM
If I just took a shit and couldn't find any paper to wipe my ass clean, then I would be liking to play with him for a moment.