PDA

View Full Version : well it was fun...

Ditty
07-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Pulling a emo gnsf but...

It was the greatest feeling in the world in a sold out At&t Center for a watch party....

Always next year for revenge :D

aQa3ne0wBVc

Spurs9
07-20-2013, 04:39 PM
I sat courtside for game 5, and tbh the watch party was just as exciting at game 6 and 7.

TXstbobcat
07-20-2013, 04:50 PM
I sat courtside for game 5, and tbh the watch party was just as exciting at game 6 and 7.

Wow court side for game 5 must have been awesome! I flew in for game 5 but I sat way upper level. Just being in the building for game 5 was a great experience.

Ditty
07-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Yeah I went to game five also sat in the upper level. Damn that was a fun and the fans were so cocky when we won, but that watch party was something else when it got to less then a minute remaining.

DesignatedT
07-20-2013, 05:11 PM
shit

Budkin
07-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Come on no more fucking salt!

Spurs9
07-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Yeah I went to game five also sat in the upper level. Damn that was a fun and the fans were so cocky when we won, but that watch party was something else when it got to less then a minute remaining.
Yeah it was pretty awesome. Some pics...
http://i.imgur.com/Y4Movgi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Asd7hoS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9ju3ddq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1SytSZ4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Rrg7JIB.jpg

kobyz
07-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Stop with this, I'm still dying inside, I don't think I'll ever be back to normal, game 6 hunt me like a madman, it's hurt like crazy and not let go, I think shortly I'll start to cut myself, for the first time in my life.

Captivus
07-20-2013, 06:47 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2205599/neo-deja-vu-o.gif

Ditty
07-20-2013, 08:29 PM
That's awesome dude I would of been telling Juwan Howard to sit his ass down all game like I was in the upper level :lol

TXstbobcat
07-20-2013, 08:34 PM
I got to go to 2 games in that series. Game 2 in Miami and game 5 at home.

TimmyDuncan21
07-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Stop with this, I'm still dying inside, I don't think I'll ever be back to normal, game 6 hunt me like a madman, it's hurt like crazy and not let go, I think shortly I'll start to cut myself, for the first time in my life.

Dont do it kid :hat

TXstbobcat
07-20-2013, 08:49 PM

I took the game 6 and 7 losses hard but you are taking it way tougher than I did.

Sean Cagney
07-20-2013, 09:05 PM

Get help bro. You lost ur fucking mind.

Budkin
07-20-2013, 09:37 PM

Damn dude you need a therapist and some meds. Think about all the people out there that are dying of cancer and shit, or those who are homeless and hopeless. This loss is still killin' me too but put it in perspective to life itself. Losing a basketball game, even one of that magnitude just doesn't compare to one of your family members dying, or kids getting kidnapped and tortured, or bombs going off such as those in Boston that killed people and blew other people's limbs off. These guys are fucking millionaires that literally get paid to put a ball into a hole. That's it. They'll all be fine and they probably could give a shit about what it does to any of our mental states.

baseline bum
07-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Fuck that. That was not fun, especially sitting in the parking lot for 40 minutes after while the parking lot was total gridlock.

Skull-1
07-20-2013, 10:00 PM

The only good part about putting my dog down this morning is I finally have something that hurts more than Game 6 so I can stop obsessing about it....

TXstbobcat
07-20-2013, 10:40 PM
The only good part about putting my dog down this morning is I finally have something that hurts more than Game 6 so I can stop obsessing about it....

That's rough. You have my condolences. I still miss my last pet dog that passed away.

Skull-1
07-20-2013, 10:50 PM
That's rough. You have my condolences. I still miss my last pet dog that passed away.

Thank you. They really are family..... My son was three when we got him...they were buddies. Still in shock over it.

Sean Cagney
07-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Damn dude you need a therapist and some meds. Think about all the people out there that are dying of cancer and shit, or those who are homeless and hopeless. This loss is still killin' me too but put it in perspective to life itself. Losing a basketball game, even one of that magnitude just doesn't compare to one of your family members dying, or kids getting kidnapped and tortured, or bombs going off such as those in Boston that killed people and blew other people's limbs off. These guys are fucking millionaires that literally get paid to put a ball into a hole. That's it. They'll all be fine and they probably could give a shit about what it does to any of our mental states.
I tried to tell him this already man, I lost friends before and won't forget them being gone! If you lose an Aunt or someone else in your family which I have that can't be replaced, a game is a game! He needs to get his priorities straight in life or seriously get a hobby or other things to make him happy in life. When ou depend on a game for your happiness and life your screwed. I am torn up too from the loss and as far as SPORTS go this is the worst one I have witnessed as a fan and probably will be for a while. The bottom line though is he is very depressed and either bipolar or just really really crazy in his head and needs help.

Two things that hurt that bad are not a positive though :( Sorry for the doggie being gone. My cat of 22 years was gone in 06 along with the Spurs loss in 06 and I can relate :( Life long pets sting too and add to the fire of the loss.

You will be aiight though.

Chief Brody
07-20-2013, 10:52 PM
It's been said before, but the pain of Game 6 will comeback 10-fold the day Duncan retires without that 5th ring.

Chief Brody
07-20-2013, 10:53 PM
dp

Sean Cagney
07-20-2013, 10:56 PM
It's been said before, but the pain of Game 6 will comeback 10-fold the day Duncan retires without that 5th ring.

Not if he looks like he has accepted it and said I can go away from the game in peace, then I would take it alot better. Many retire without a first ring to be honest, he has 4 so that might hold him over a little bit being the competitor he is and all. He might look back one day and reflect on his career and say man I did what I could and be proud of it. The sting right now hurts bigtime, in time though that will fade.

therealtruth
07-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Not if he looks like he has accepted it and said I can go away from the game in peace, then I would take it alot better. Many retire without a first ring to be honest, he has 4 so that might hold him over a little bit being the competitor he is and all. He might look back one day and reflect on his career and say man I did what I could and be proud of it. The sting right now hurts bigtime, in time though that will fade.

It's not just that. It's the way Duncan lost that might make it hard for him to move on. He did everything in his power to get himself to this point just to let his coach sit him during winning time. Duncan was our best player on the floor that night. For him to not have closed the game made no sense.

Sean Cagney
07-20-2013, 11:20 PM
It's not just that. It's the way Duncan lost that might make it hard for him to move on. He did everything in his power to get himself to this point just to let his coach sit him during winning time. Duncan was our best player on the floor that night. For him to not have closed the game made no sense.

Well life is LIFE, so he might just have to move on one day and accept it. Develop acceptance, one huge thing I always learned in life. It happened and it's over, you have no choice but to accept it. He did what you said he did and then some! Nothing wrong with what he did, he did what he could. I agree with what you said. I think he being the man who lost his mom and dad so young and so on will find a way to get stronger from things as if he already has not! I hope Tim will accept it, thats all I care for.

tmtcsc
07-21-2013, 12:18 AM
It hurt like a bitch but c'mon....we've won 4 titles. Nothing can take that away. Last year was an awesome run and you cant get any closer to winning the whole thing than the Spurs did. We beat those bums when many thought we had no chance. We had them on the friggin ropes with wobbly legs and it took a miracle for them to escape. It wasn't meant to be I guess. I still believe we were the better team. No sour grapes here. I like our chances in 2013-2014,

Ditty
07-21-2013, 12:19 AM
Fuck that. That was not fun, especially sitting in the parking lot for 40 minutes after while the parking lot was total gridlock.

Being a season ticket holder for the previous two season I learned to park at the end even if its a walk. It was a fun finals to be back there. Always next year :toast

tmtcsc
07-21-2013, 12:21 AM

We had a game 7 you know. Tim was more pissed at missing the gimmee put back then not playing the final Miami possession of regulation in game 6.

Skull-1
07-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Two things that hurt that bad are not a positive though :( Sorry for the doggie being gone. My cat of 22 years was gone in 06 along with the Spurs loss in 06 and I can relate :( Life long pets sting too and add to the fire of the loss.

You will be aiight though.

thank you, sir. Hoping my 14-year and ten-year olds take it better than me. I hate that dogs don't last longer.

Odd you mentioned cats. My mom's cat, a family treasure at 18...got mauled by two strays day before yesterday in front of my nieces. They tried to stop it by spraying the dogs with the water hose.... What a f---ed up week.

Sean Cagney
07-21-2013, 01:02 AM
thank you, sir. Hoping my 14-year and ten-year olds take it better than me. I hate that dogs don't last longer.

Odd you mentioned cats. My mom's cat, a family treasure at 18...got mauled by two strays day before yesterday in front of my nieces. They tried to stop it by spraying the dogs with the water hose.... What a f---ed up week.You cant script this summer lol. Sorry man it will go up from here for u I hope. Stay strong lifes a bitch.

PlayNando
07-21-2013, 01:03 AM
:lol

You are crazy.

Skull-1
07-21-2013, 01:35 AM
:lol

You are crazy.

and you are ignorant. I will side with crazy because that can't be helped. Choosing to be stupid, however....

Skull-1
07-21-2013, 01:37 AM
You cant script this summer lol. Sorry man it will go up from here for u I hope. Stay strong lifes a bitch.

thanks, brother. Serious truth in what you wrote about a script. Absolutely unbelievable craziness...

elmanutres
07-21-2013, 01:48 AM
really hope we go back to the finals to go to another at&t party. basically you get the energy and excitement of thousands of other fans at the same place and the finals all for free.

Budkin
07-21-2013, 02:31 AM

Odd you mentioned cats. My mom's cat, a family treasure at 18...got mauled by two strays day before yesterday in front of my nieces. They tried to stop it by spraying the dogs with the water hose.... What a f---ed up week.

Goddamn dude so sorry for all that.

PlayNando
07-21-2013, 02:45 AM
and you are ignorant. I will side with crazy because that can't be helped. Choosing to be stupid, however....
You reap what you sew, loser.

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 11:14 AM

Odd you mentioned cats. My mom's cat, a family treasure at 18...got mauled by two strays day before yesterday in front of my nieces. They tried to stop it by spraying the dogs with the water hose.... What a f---ed up week.My 3 dogs in my backyard have already killed two stray cats (kittens) in the past. The first one was still alive. I tried everything I can to save him but he was too injured. Ever since all this has happened, I always check my backyard before I release my dogs just to make sure that there are no cats roaming around.

Sorry about your dog. I love my pets and they're part of the family.

Skull-1
07-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Goddamn dude so sorry for all that.

thanks, bud.

Skull-1
07-21-2013, 03:59 PM
You reap what you sew, loser.

I don't sew. Needles hurt my fingers, prick. (Pun)

Skull-1
07-21-2013, 04:00 PM
My 3 dogs in my backyard have already killed two stray cats (kittens) in the past. The first one was still alive. I tried everything I can to save him but he was too injured. Ever since all this has happened, I always check my backyard before I release my dogs just to make sure that there are no cats roaming around.

Sorry about your dog. I love my pets and they're part of the family.

the strays were in my mom's front yard. Sad.

thanks for the concern. What a week.

kobyz
07-21-2013, 07:35 PM
I tried to tell him this already man, I lost friends before and won't forget them being gone! If you lose an Aunt or someone else in your family which I have that can't be replaced, a game is a game! He needs to get his priorities straight in life or seriously get a hobby or other things to make him happy in life. When ou depend on a game for your happiness and life your screwed. I am torn up too from the loss and as far as SPORTS go this is the worst one I have witnessed as a fan and probably will be for a while. The bottom line though is he is very depressed and either bipolar or just really really crazy in his head and needs help.

i'm not crazy, not depressed and not nothing... i'm also lost someone, twin brother of my mom die and quite young at 47 and he have been really close to me, that's bring pain and mourn for some time but than you recover, and have to move on, that's is way of the world...
but this loss is totally somthing else, it's totally an uncommon pain, pain you can't compare to nothing, it's a disappointment you can't live with and can't move on from... i can't explain enough how much this game was important to me and why, i was so depend on this, somehow i found myself in an opportunity to buy my world, to achieve level and type of happiness that no one could come close to it... so to dropped all of this with that cruel, and to fall back to earth from potentially heaven, two seconds from being in heaven like i where... you don't know what it does to the human soul, i'm literally in the bottom state of mind in history of states of minds, the abyss i'm in can not be describe enough... the only way for me to comapre it, is to a man who lost both his legs... i truly feel my world end!

Ditty
07-21-2013, 08:52 PM
i'm not crazy, not depressed and not nothing... i'm also lost someone, twin brother of my mom die and quite young at 47 and he have been really close to me, that's bring pain and mourn for some time but than you recover, and have to move on, that's is way of the world...
but this loss is totally somthing else, it's totally an uncommon pain, pain you can't compare to nothing, it's a disappointment you can't live with and can't move on from... i can't explain enough how much this game was important to me and why, i was so depend on this, somehow i found myself in an opportunity to buy my world, to achieve level and type of happiness that no one could come close to it... so to dropped all of this with that cruel, and to fall back to earth from potentially heaven, two seconds from being in heaven like i where... you don't know what it does to the human soul, i'm literally in the bottom state of mind in history of states of minds, the abyss i'm in can not be describe enough... the only way for me to comapre it, is to a man who lost both his legs... i truly feel my world end!

There's alot of great things in life, and alot of bad things in life. We got to move on bud. Sorry if this thread at all brought you down. The Spurs have four championships, and that is more then 26 other teams in the NBA have, and would of been the same if we would have won it all still. Always next year, as I think we will at least get back to the finals gain. Sports are supposed to be fun, but I do understand for some even in my situations sometime that it's our get a away. Enjoy a small market team like the Spurs make it this far in the playoffs and finals every year :toast

PlayNando
07-21-2013, 09:58 PM
I don't sew. Needles hurt my fingers, prick. (Pun)
Haha, you are so funny. :lol

davidbowie
07-22-2013, 06:27 PM

:(