PDA

View Full Version : Watching Parents Discipline Their Kids Is Hilarious

Koolaid_Man
07-20-2013, 11:00 PM
whether I'm at Walmart, Macy's, a grocery store (no I don't buy my food from Walmart) :lol Church, or anywhere in Public...I like to watch parents disciplining their kids...it can be totally hilarious...parents negotiating and getting cursed out...kids falling on the floor, knocking shit off shelves, telling their parents they have bad breath...the list is endless...I be laughing my ass off watching these little bad ass kids...one fairly attractive white lady was checking out with her little boy in a basket...this little fucker saw a little girl and asked his mom while we were standing in line if he could lick the girl...and his mom said: "No and what did I tell you about wanting to lick girls" man I bout fell out laughing..kid could have been no more than 2 or 3...white parents are the worst...man I saw this white kid stomp the shit outta his mothers foot one time...black kids may be bad but I've personally never seen them hit at their parents...Mexican kids are just overwhelming in numbers especially at Walmarts....but all in all they're all bad little fuckers...:lol

RD2191
07-20-2013, 11:34 PM
:lmao

Buddy Mignon
07-20-2013, 11:40 PM
whether I'm at Walmart, Macy's, a grocery store (no I don't buy my food from Walmart) :lol Church, or anywhere in Public...I like to watch parents disciplining their kids...it can be totally hilarious...parents negotiating and getting cursed out...kids falling on the floor, knocking shit off shelves, telling their parents they have bad breath...the list is endless...I be laughing my ass off watching these little bad ass kids...one fairly attractive white lady was checking out with her little boy in a basket...this little fucker saw a little girl and asked his mom while we were standing in line if he could lick the girl...and his mom said: "No and what did I tell you about wanting to lick girls" man I bout fell out laughing..kid could have been no more than 2 or 3...white parents are the worst...man I saw this white kid stomp the shit outta his mothers foot one time...black kids may be bad but I've personally never seen them hit at their parents...Mexican kids are just overwhelming in numbers especially at Walmarts....but all in all they're all bad little fuckers...:lol

I'm no racisst, but those little mexican motherfuckers get in public and act like fucking hyenas. Nice avatar.

Rogue
07-21-2013, 12:37 AM
Some parents are just assholes who use their kids as outlets for their own depression and anger, and I'm a firm believer that Good parents don't make bad kids, or vice versa. In most cases, I believe, it's just the misunderstanding or the so-called generation gap that causes domestic violence.

Watched "an american rhapsody" last week and it was just a story of that category. My goddess's character was a rebellious teenage girl (15yr old) who grew up in Hungary, apart from her parents. She returned to American when she was 6 or something but was rather estranged with her biological parents. She behaved bad and abused her life, and she even pulled out a gun to shoot the door down when she was locked up in her room by her mom (her mom locked her up because she spent a night outside her home, which her mom thought was dangerous and the wrong thing to do for a girl). But after a one-month trip back in Hungary, she realized everything and was reconciled with her parents.

Jacob1983
07-21-2013, 01:25 AM
When a kid is a brat at a store, why doesn't the parent just lie and say that whatever the fuck it is that they want is already at the house waiting for them? Just lie to your kid and deal with your kid's hissy fit at your home.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2013, 01:57 AM
blame t he legal system when ur not allowed to use some form of punishment to discipline kids....remember the good old days ur parents would whip the shit out of you with a belt or wood stick? some shit they can have a firm grip on and just smash ur ass with....

fck try going home picking up ur kids or nephews/nieces from primary school, the shit you hear out of kids mouths these days towards another....

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2013, 06:32 AM
another funny example I forgot to mention..Was in Macy's....this lady was so in love with her little boy..he looked to be 5 or 6..she was holding his hand walking down the isle. He kept trying to pull away until he finally did..she called him back over in about a minute and kissed him on the cheek..he rubbed it off and said gross...that had to be the funniest one of all....

Thread
07-21-2013, 06:58 AM
"Counting" is popular I've noticed. "Michael get over here.........Michael.....5,4,3,2.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-21-2013, 07:07 AM
The Mexican kids are by far the worst behaved largely because their parents just stand there and watch it happen. They're busy eating a burrito while their 7 kids act an ass.

UZER
07-21-2013, 08:45 AM
When my dad gave my "the look" I froze in my tracks cuz dat dude wasn't playing around when it came to whipping my ass for misbehaving. When he said wait till we get home, he wasn't kidding. Or all my mom would have to say is, I'm telling your dad when we get home. Man those were the longest car rides home ever! :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2013, 09:24 AM
When my dad gave my "the look" I froze in my tracks cuz dat dude wasn't playing around when it came to whipping my ass for misbehaving. When he said wait till we get home, he wasn't kidding. Or all my mom would have to say is, I'm telling your dad when we get home. Man those were the longest car rides home ever! :lol

My dad didnt really bother me all that much but i couldnt stand my mom when i was a kid. She would pull my ears real hard like she was trying to rip them off. She hit me with a switch on several occassions, and would make me hold my hand out and hit me with a comb on my hands like 20 times in a row. She was a real bitch.

UZER
07-21-2013, 10:09 AM
My dad didnt really bother me all that much but i couldnt stand my mom when i was a kid. She would pull my ears real hard like she was trying to rip them off. She hit me with a switch on several occassions, and would make me hold my hand out and hit me with a comb on my hands like 20 times in a row. She was a real bitch.

Ah yes...the pulled ears. I remember when I got older and my mom slapped my face for talking back (this women had a heavy hand), and for the first time it didn't hurt. I started laughing, not at her, but because it didn't hurt. She got mad and slapped me 2-3 more times.....then started laughing with me because she knew the significance of what just happened. Good times good times.