PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Upstairs has become Nazi Germany with the suppression of dissent

Chief Brody
07-21-2013, 12:49 PM
3 different threads have been deleted (2 started by Spurfans) regarding Amy Duncan's accusations that Tim putts from the rough. Since LJ has to assuage the homophobic populace, let's move the discussion down here. It hasn't been officially refuted, so is Tim a twink or not?

Fabbs
07-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Is it publicized who Multimoderator of Spurs Forum is?

I actually agree with limiting the Amy Duncan sludge...

But upstairs is also seemingly on a glorify Popped only censor.
Morphing into Spursground? :rollin

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Is it publicized who Multimoderator of Spurs Forum is?

I actually agree with limiting the Amy Duncan sludge...

But upstairs is also seemingly on a glorify Popped only censor.
Morphing into Spursground? :rollinCo-signed. Me getting banned is the perfect example.

Fabbs
07-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Co-signed. Me getting banned is the perfect example.
Did you receive any type of warning?

Proxy
07-21-2013, 01:06 PM

nah man, you got banned because you're annoying. Any thread you participate in involves the Manu schtick, then ends in a Manu-hating circle jerk.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Your deep interest in homosexuality is duly noted.

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 01:09 PM
nah man, you got banned because you're annoying. Any thread you participate in involves the Manu schtick, then ends in a Manu-hating circle jerk.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Did you receive any type of warning?Nope. I was submitting a post/comment and they I got this "You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: 07-13-2013, 06:00 PM"
nah man, you got banned because you're annoying. Any thread you participate in involves the Manu schtick, then ends in a Manu-hating circle jerk.Nah, I think I got banned because the moderator was in a shitty mood. I got banned because I don't wear Spurs goggles. I'm a Spurs fan but I'm not blind by the homerism and the idea that "Pop, FO, and Manu can ever do no wrong... they have 4 championships."

scroteface
07-21-2013, 01:16 PM

no thread about homosexuality would be complete without this guy making an appearance imho

Chief Brody
07-21-2013, 01:16 PM
CuckingFunt won't touch your penis. You're stuck in the friend zone:(

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 01:18 PM
You got banned because you were copy pasting the same post into several different threads, you fuck

DwayneSchintzius
07-21-2013, 01:19 PM
You got banned because you were copy pasting the same post into several different threads, you fuck

He is a fellow Duncan fan, please dont be mean.

Thread
07-21-2013, 01:21 PM
Tim putts from the rough.

lmao!

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:23 PM
no thread about homosexuality would be complete without this guy making an appearance imho

CuckingFunt won't touch your penis. You're stuck in the friend zone:(lol so defensive

Were your other screen names banned or something?

What's the story there?

Thread
07-21-2013, 01:23 PM

The Man of a Thousand Questions.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:24 PM
The Man of a Thousand Questions.Was yours?

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:24 PM
You got banned because you were copy pasting the same post into several different threads, you fuckI only did it one time and that was because I made a thread about a comment that I posted earlier on the FA signings thread. I gave an opinion about Devin Harris being signed for very cheap by the Mavs and how the Spurs could have picked him up as a backup and that's where I got banned. That was my last comment. I think the mod didn't like when I said "I fucking hate you Holt, RC, and Pop." BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that banned me since the you were the first one that broke the news and commented on my thread "TheGreatYacht Ceiling" saying that I got the "banhammer."

DwayneSchintzius
07-21-2013, 01:26 PM
I only did it one time and that was because I made a thread about a comment that I posted earlier on the FA signings thread. I gave an opinion about Devin Harris being signed for very cheap by the Mavs and how the Spurs could have picked him up as a backup and that's where I got banned. That was my last comment. I think the mod didn't like when I said "I fucking hate you Holt, RC, and Pop." BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that banned me since the you were the first one that broke the news and commented on my thread "TheGreatYacht Ceiling" saying that I got the "banhammer."

You are getting BUKKAKED my friend.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:28 PM
I think the mod didn't like when I said "I fucking hate you Holt, RC, and Pop." If that was the case, half the forum would be banned.
BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that banned me since the you were the first one that broke the news and commented on my thread "TheGreatYacht Ceiling" saying that I got the "banhammer."Banning often leads to a healthy dose of paranoia which is always entertaining to see.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 01:29 PM
I only did it one time and that was because I made a thread about a comment that I posted earlier on the FA signings thread. I gave an opinion about Devin Harris being signed for very cheap by the Mavs and how the Spurs could have picked him up as a backup and that's where I got banned. That was my last comment. I think the mod didn't like when I said "I fucking hate you Holt, RC, and Pop." BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that banned me since the you were the first one that broke the news and commented on my thread "TheGreatYacht Ceiling" saying that I got the "banhammer."
If I had the ability to ban people, you wouldn't have been able to post for the past week

:cry I hate RC and pop
:cry I hate having an elite head coach. I want del negro
:lol I hate that our team has been competitive every year since I was born

scroteface
07-21-2013, 01:30 PM
lol so defensive

What's the story there?

observations aren't defensive in nature if i must say

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:30 PM
If that was the case, half the forum would be banned.Banning often leads to a healthy dose of paranoia which is always entertaining to see.I don't really give a shit tbh. Banning me will not turn me into a Spurs homer (Popsucker/Manutard). Plus, I won't be here for much longer once college starts in late August.

scroteface
07-21-2013, 01:32 PM
I don't really give a shit tbh. Banning me will not turn me into a Spurs homer (Popsucker/Manutard). Plus, I won't be here for much longer once college starts in late August.

the queer is right tho you do sound mad

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:32 PM
If I had the ability to ban people, you wouldn't have been able to post for the past weekIf it wasn't you then it was probably a bunch of Popsuckers/Manutards begging for Kori Ellis/Timvp to ban me. Unless the moderator happens to be blind by Spurs homerism. Like I said, I don't give a fuck. I won't be here for much longer. I can always make another account even though this one took ages to get approved.

DwayneSchintzius
07-21-2013, 01:33 PM
If it wasn't you then it was probably a bunch of Popsuckers/Manutards begging for Kori Ellis/Timvp to ban me. Unless the moderator happens to be blind by Spurs homerism. Like I said, I don't give a fuck. I won't be here for much longer. I can always make another account even though this one took ages to get approved.

We have no rings or legacy without Manu/Pop during those years, and your obviously to young and stupid to know that. Just stop posting know and go to school, you obviously have a few things to learn. Retard.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:33 PM
observations aren't defensive in nature if i must sayWorking hard to explain it is tbh.

I don't really give a shit tbh. Banning me will not turn me into a Spurs homer (Popsucker/Manutard). Plus, I won't be here for much longer once college starts in late August.You give quite the shit about it because you have been crying straight out of your vagina ever since it happened.

But it looks like you stopped doing what got you banned in the first place like a good little boy, so....

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Also, I can't believe you guys haven't figured out CF is one of my trolls.

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:35 PM
the queer is right tho you do sound madI was mad because I didn't finish typing my comment before I got the ban message. After that, I spend the rest of the week shitting on Kobetards on Lakernation and Bruce's youtube comments.

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Working hard to explain it is tbh.

You give quite the shit about it because you have been crying straight out of your vagina ever since it happened.

But it looks like you stopped doing what got you banned in the first place like a good little boy, so....1)Crying? This is like the second time that I bring up this subject since I got back. 2)I'm still criticizing Pop and Manu upstairs and my hater list continues to grow so apparently I didn't stop.

ChumpDumper
I was mad because I didn't finish typing my comment before I got the ban message. After that, I spend the rest of the week shitting on Kobetards on Lakernation and Bruce's youtube comments.Salty.

jeebus
Timmy like a veiny cock in his assPERIOD

scroteface
07-21-2013, 01:38 PM
I was mad because I didn't finish typing my comment before I got the ban message. After that, I spend the rest of the week shitting on Kobetards on Lakernation and Bruce's youtube comments.
you should take out all that pent up rage on his butthole tbh. you guys both in SA? pm is only a click away.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:38 PM
1)Crying? This is like the second time that I bring up this subject since I got back. 2)I'm still criticizing Pop and Manu upstairs and my hater list continues to grow so apparently I didn't stop.I see less cross posting and thread bombing from you than ever.

Good boy.

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:39 PM
We have no rings or legacy without Manu/Pop during those years, and your obviously to young and stupid to know that. Just stop posting know and go to school, you obviously have a few things to learn. Retard.We have ZERO rings without Tim Duncan. Duncan just masks Pop's ineptitudes as a head coach. How many rings have we won since Timmy has been out of his prime? That's right. Retard.

Chief Brody
07-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Also, I can't believe you guys haven't figured out CF is one of my trolls.

Who thinks that, tbh? With as bad as you want her I hope all your hard work pays off. I'm rooting for you, brother:tu

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Who thinks that, tbh? With as bad as you want her I hope all your hard work pays off. I'm rooting for you, brother:tuClassic projection tbh.

Sorry I shut you down.

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:41 PM
I see less cross posting and thread bombing from you than ever.

Good boy.I'm still averaging around 40 posts a day, 10 less than before I got banned. I may be posting a little less because beating a dead horse is useless. I just reply to people's comments and threads about Pop and Manu. I'm not the one making threads.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm still averaging around 40 posts a day, 10 less than before I got banned. I may be posting a little less because beating a dead horse is useless. I just reply to people's comments and threads about Pop and Manu. I'm not the one making threads.Exactly, you aren't making threads anymore.

Good boy.

spurraider21
:lmao Bruceblitzed nba knowledge source. Lebron ain't Jordan. Kobe ain't MJ. I can just repeat that 30 minutes in a video if that's what turns you on

whitemamba
Chump shitting on this great yacht kid tbh

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Exactly, you aren't making threads anymore.

Good boy.LOL, ok just remember that I didn't get banned for making threads, I got banned because someone got asshurt from my criticism of the FO.

:lmao Bruceblitzed nba knowledge source. Lebron ain't Jordan. Kobe ain't MJ. I can just repeat that 30 minutes in a video if that's what turns you onWhat is wrong with watching Bruce? I rather watch Bruce for 30 minutes than all that garbage from ESPN First Take which you probably listen too. You probably think that Skip Bayless and Charles Barkley know a lot about basketball because they talk good about the Spurs :lmao

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 01:47 PM
LOL, ok just remember that I didn't get banned for making threads, I got banned because someone got asshurt from my criticism of the FO.
What is wrong with watching Bruce? I rather watch Bruce for 30 minutes than all that garbage from ESPN First Take which you probably listen too. You probably think that Skip Bayless and Charles Barkley know a lot about basketball because they talk good about the Spurs :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Chump shitting on this great yacht kid tbhI shit on your retarded ass all the time.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:49 PM
LOL, ok just remember that I didn't get banned for making threads, I got banned because someone got asshurt from my criticism of the FONo, it's pretty clear it was the spam threads. FO haters post all the time without banning.

You stopped your spam threads, you are unbanned.

The mods are patting you on the head after rubbing your nose in your own shit.

skut_farkus
07-21-2013, 01:51 PM
"you fooled them, you fooled them all"

-R.P. Mcmurphy, one flew over the cuckoos nest

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:52 PM
[/SIZE]71838]:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao My username is whitemamba...http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/internet.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=internet+tough+guy&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=xTVEwM29kaHc6M&tbnid=MH_zF9pmQ1ZbWM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.faniq.com%2Fpoll%2FWhats-with-all-this-bullying-1422248&ei=vS3sUayaL4_s9ASY8IHABw&bvm=bv.49478099,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHl1kOkle4jw2npb7TVnR-qZZ0ung&ust=1374518902410570)

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:52 PM
I think Charles Barkley knows a lot about basketball because he played in the NBA 16 seasons.

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 01:53 PM
I shit on your retarded ass all the time.

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n513/scottydoesit16/MarkHenryRaw2.gif

you might be the ST cum dumpster son.

scroteface
07-21-2013, 01:54 PM
wrestling gif's and 2 queers getting it on while a guy named "whitemamba" jacks off and cheers them on, is this what st has come to really

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:56 PM
I shit on your retarded ass all the time.When? I punked you out like twice already along with SA210. You're knowledge about basketball miniscule. You just resort to insults which don't offend me at all tbh. You're IQ is too low for you to argue about basketball with me.

whitemamba
wrestling gif's and 2 queers getting it on while a guy named "whitemamba" jacks off and cheers them on, is this what st has come to really

:lol scrote face :lol

i cant even say anything.

scroteface
your damn right because you just got told and there's nothing you can say

it is what it is

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 01:57 PM
I missed the epic TGY/SA210 showdown?

I need a link.

Was it about vaccines?

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:57 PM
I think Charles Barkley knows a lot about basketball because he played in the NBA 16 seasons.LMAO, proves my point. You're just another Spurs homer like Spursraider that don't know shit about basketball outside of ST.

Chief Brody
07-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Classic projection tbh.

Sorry I shut you down.

This makes no sense.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 01:59 PM
LOL, ok just remember that I didn't get banned for making threads, I got banned because someone got asshurt from my criticism of the FO.
What is wrong with watching Bruce? I rather watch Bruce for 30 minutes than all that garbage from ESPN First Take which you probably listen too. You probably think that Skip Bayless and Charles Barkley know a lot about basketball because they talk good about the Spurs :lmao
actually, chuck picked the Grizz to beat the Spurs in 2011 iirc

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 01:59 PM
I missed the epic TGY/SA210 showdown?

I need a link.

Was it about vaccines?76'000+ posts? You're the loser here, you have the most time in your hands so why don't you go search them archives?

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 02:02 PM
actually, chuck picked the Grizz to beat the Spurs in 2011 iircChuck and Phil Jackson picked the Spurs to win it all. Perhaps they were right but Pop and Manu fucked it all up. The only ones that determine the future are the players and coaches. Pop and Manu?

DwayneSchintzius
07-21-2013, 02:03 PM
We have ZERO rings without Tim Duncan. Duncan just masks Pop's ineptitudes as a head coach. How many rings have we won since Timmy has been out of his prime? That's right. Retard.

Are you the monkey in your sig?

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Chuck and Phil Jackson picked the Spurs to win it all. Perhaps they were right but Pop and Manu fucked it all up. The only ones that determine the future are the players and coaches. Pop and Manu?

you can spin it however you want. if kawhi made his free throw too we'd be champs. if tim makes a layup over battier it ties the game with 50 seconds to go and things could have gone down differently. maybe if danny green doesn't shoot a combined 2-19 in games 6-7 we win. maybe if Tony didn't go 3-12 in game 7 we win. you can keep reaching for excuses out of your personal scapegoats, but it comes out stupid

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Are you the monkey in your sig?:lmao Low basketball IQ... reverting to personal insult tactics

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 02:09 PM
you can spin it however you want. if kawhi made his free throw too we'd be champs. if tim makes a layup over battier it ties the game with 50 seconds to go and things could have gone down differently. maybe if danny green doesn't shoot a combined 2-19 in games 6-7 we win. maybe if Tony didn't go 3-12 in game 7 we win. you can keep reaching for excuses out of your personal scapegoats, but it comes out stupid
Danny Green shot the lights out for the first 5 games. He defended Lebron and on the fast break pretty well. He did what was expected of him and was a major reason why we were up 3-2 in the series.

What did Manu do? He turned the ball over 8x in Game 6.
Kawhi Leonard did a good job defending Lebron the whole series. He consolidated himself in the finals by replacing Manu as the part of the Big 3. He missed a free throw because he's young. He gets a pass.

What did Manu do? He missed a free throw despite being a good career FT shooter and being one of our most experienced guys.
Tim Duncan had monster numbers for Games 6&7 so him and Kawhi basically carried the team. Tim wasn't even supposed to play a Game 7 had it not been for Pop and Manu's choke jobs in Game 6.

What did Manu do? He turned the ball over 8 x, he missed a free throw, and committed a huge turnover in the 4th quarter of Game 7.
Tony Parker hit that huge three pointer while being guarded Lebron in the final minutes of Game 6. Without his three point shot, we wouldn't even be up by 5 points with 28 seconds to go. What did Manu do? He got in Kawhi's way of getting a rebound, 8 turnovers, and missed a huge free throw with being a veteran player.
Superstars win you games on the road. Role players tend to choke on the road. Tim Duncan, TP, and Kawhi made their contributions on the road for the most part, especially on Games 6&7. See above.

What did Manu do? He was pathetic throughout the NBA finals. He shit the bed.

Stop spreading the blame and using the "we win as a team, we lose as a team" bullshit because that' doesn't apply in Game 6. Stop being a Popsucker or Manutard and accept the fact that Pop and Manu cost Timmy his 5th championship. See above.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9a26fb6487c6d2d9a69cabfbc27d0a2c/tumblr_mjrkbhTP6N1qas7dno1_r1_500.gif

How many times you gonna swallow this?

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm out for now. I don't feel like wasting my time anymore arguing with retards.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 02:18 PM
green shooting the lights out in games 1-5 didn't help us in games 6 and 7 when he went 2-19 though. didn't address Tony going 3-12 in the last game. Again, as well as Kawhi played, he did miss the last free throw in game 6. I'm not one to blame our finals loss on Kawhi, but I'm making a point that you can spin it any multitude of ways. Tim was a beast in games 6 and 7 but he blew a bunny that would have tied the game with under a minute to go. It's a team loss

Thread
07-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Tim was a beast in games 6 and 7 but he blew a bunny that would have tied the game with under a minute to go.

That's it, and that's all.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 02:50 PM
76'000+ posts? You're the loser here, you have the most time in your hands so why don't you go search them archives?

:lmao Low basketball IQ... reverting to personal insult tactics
Lol

SA210 must've destroyed you.

apalisoc_9
07-21-2013, 03:09 PM

You got banned because you started spamming the board.

It's one thing to make a thread it's another thing to make threads for attention.

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Stop bukkaking great yacht guys , the jizz will clog his eyes shut.

Brazil
07-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Nope. I was submitting a post/comment and they I got this "You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: 07-13-2013, 06:00 PM"Nah, I think I got banned because the moderator was in a shitty mood. I got banned because I don't wear Spurs goggles. I'm a Spurs fan but I'm not blind by the homerism and the idea that "Pop, FO, and Manu can ever do no wrong... they have 4 championships."

U get banne cauz you spammed and cauz you are a racist piece of shit... From what I heard

dallasmaverickslose
07-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Nope. I was submitting a post/comment and they I got this "You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: 07-13-2013, 06:00 PM"Nah, I think I got banned because the moderator was in a shitty mood. I got banned because I don't wear Spurs goggles. I'm a Spurs fan but I'm not blind by the homerism and the idea that "Pop, FO, and Manu can ever do no wrong... they have 4 championships."

Dumbass.

We've never said Pop, FO, and Manu can do no wrong. Pop's decision wasn't the wrong decision, but it wasn't necessarily the right decision. It was a strategy that just didnt pan out. Unfortunately, it happens; because no strategy is perfect. I trust Pop's judgment.

The FO does the best that they can while being a small market. And tbh, they have done a damn good job. Not perfect, but damn good.

Manu did suck in the finals overall. But Manu haters such as yourself do nothing but spam your hate for him and wish for him to be sent to the pits of hell for all eternity for playing bad. WTF? The fact of the matter is if you're in the NBA finals, you go with what got you there. Miami didnt give up on Battier when he played like shit the entire playoffs, and look what happened. Manu had a stellar game 5 performance. How the hell was Pop supposed to know he wouldn't play like that again?

In summary, shut the fuck up.

DwayneSchintzius
07-21-2013, 04:20 PM
:lmao Low basketball IQ... reverting to personal insult tactics

This guy is stupid beyond belief.

Kyle Orton
07-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Yea Lincoln got banned for questioning Duncan's love for cock in his ass. They're very angry upstairs that their classy fucking role model likes black dick

fucking fatass be@ners

Rogue
07-21-2013, 08:50 PM
agree, upstairs has been leaning towards the clutchfans/redcafe end further and further. NBA forum is the right place for real fans and unbiased discussions

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 09:01 PM
agree, upstairs has been leaning towards the clutchfans/redcafe end further and further. NBA forum is the right place for real fans and unbiased discussions

not really. after Manu signed his deal, there was a 20+ page discussion/argument. upstairs has no issues with differing opinions, but people that just spam the same shit over and over again are rightfully frowned upon

TheGreatYacht
07-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Dumbass.

We've never said Pop, FO, and Manu can do no wrong. Pop's decision wasn't the wrong decision, but it wasn't necessarily the right decision. It was a strategy that just didnt pan out. Unfortunately, it happens; because no strategy is perfect. I trust Pop's judgment.So now you're blaming it all on chance and bad luck? Give me a break. The Spurs had all the luck on their side to be champions through out the playoffs. Kobe had the Achilles injury, Manu hit the game winning shot against GSW in Game 1, Russell Westbrook gets injured therefore we avoid OKC in the WCF so that we can sweep Memphis and get 10 DAYS TO PREPARE for the Heat and rest our banged up players. Tony Parker's potential game winning shot in Game 1 was incredible. Finally, Parker's huge three point shot in Game 6 to give us the lead by 5 points with 28 seconds to go was also a factor. See where I'm going?

We had that championship luck or the stars were aligned for us to be the champs but what happened? Pop and Manu fucked it all up in Game 6.
The FO does the best that they can while being a small market. And tbh, they have done a damn good job. Not perfect, but damn good.
Not really. Tim Duncan would have more rings if the FO didn't take shortcuts every year and put their loyalty aside for a bit.

The FO overpaid that bald headed man and rewarded him for his pathetic performance throughout the NBA finals outside of Game 5. The FO has not gotten rid of Matt Bonner. The FO jumped the gun on wasting their MLE on Belinelli and Pendergraph instead of patiently waiting for an available FA such as AK47.
Manu did suck in the finals overall. But Manu haters such as yourself do nothing but spam your hate for him and wish for him to be sent to the pits of hell for all eternity for playing bad. WTF? The fact of the matter is if you're in the NBA finals, you go with what got you there. Miami didnt give up on Battier when he played like shit the entire playoffs, and look what happened. Manu had a stellar game 5 performance. How the hell was Pop supposed to know he wouldn't play like that again?Once again, you’re resorting to the chance and bad luck tactic. LMAO, Manu didn't get us there, it was Green's terrific shooting in the NBA finals, Duncan's rejuvenated year, TP's MVP like year, and role players such as Bonner (against the Lakers & Heat), Neal, Diaw, and CoJo. The Big 3 (Duncan, TP, and Kawhi) carried most of the load in the NBA finals but Pop with his dumbass rotations, resting of players, insistence on Manu despite how terrible he was playing in Game 6 fucked it all up. Manu Turnobili with 8 turnovers in Game 6 fucked it all up.

In summary, Pop and Manu fucked it all up.

apalisoc_9
07-21-2013, 09:47 PM

We try to make upstairs as clean as possible. No one is stopping anyone from making threads or expressing opinions but to repeatedly make the same threads about the same topics is considered a spam and that Is bannable.

Fabbs
07-21-2013, 11:39 PM
We try to make upstairs as clean as possible. No one is stopping anyone from making threads or expressing opinions but to repeatedly make the same threads about the same topics is considered a spam and that Is bannable.
Who is "we"?

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2013, 12:02 AM
lol those clowns upstairs cant handle a truthbomb....throw a used tampon t hread at them and they bite it

apalisoc_9
07-22-2013, 01:11 AM
lol those clowns upstairs cant handle a truthbomb....throw a used tampon t hread at them and they bite it

Again, a lot of you are spamming. When you see a A manu this Manu that thread, post on that thread instead of making another thread that would ultimately have the same content and discussion. Spamming is an imediate ban. If we truly banned you based on truthboms, half of the guys upstairs would be banned.

TheGreatyacth was banned for making a thread about something he was already talking about in another thread.

Lincoln was banned for Spamming as well. There was a thread about Duncan and Amy a page back and he couldn't bother to search.

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2013, 03:39 AM
Again, a lot of you are spamming. When you see a A manu this Manu that thread, post on that thread instead of making another thread that would ultimately have the same content and discussion. Spamming is an imediate ban. If we truly banned you based on truthboms, half of the guys upstairs would be banned.

TheGreatyacth was banned for making a thread about something he was already talking about in another thread.

Lincoln was banned for Spamming as well. There was a thread about Duncan and Amy a page back and he couldn't bother to search.

if your going to be a hater, you must be consistent with ur posts, get that message across even if you have to repeat it twice....

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 03:49 PM
:lolNow he's using the Gestapo tactics in the NBA Forum...timvp's taking this pretty hard (no pun)