PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Tim Duncan vs Magic Johnson

Katherine Robinson
07-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Who has had more homosexual encounters?

On one side, Magic Johnson contracted HIV from his homosexual encounters and has a son whom makes Chris Bosh look like the straightest man on earth.

On the other side, you have Tim Duncan who was unable to please his wife and ran her off with his homosexual encounters. I feel he does not have HIV simply because he is smart enough to wear a raincoat.

Also, which one of these two are more likely to be "catchers"?

Chief Brody
07-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Magic probably had more encounters. Tim had to keep it on the DL for awhile cause he lives in Texas. Slightly OT, but how disappointed must TD have been that he didn't get to back down Ibaka in the post 6-7 times these playoffs?

Also, inb4 ChumpDumper shields the semen.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Tim always has that semi-sad demeanor, while Magic was always delighted. That tells me that magic got the D and Tim didn't. Thus, magic was more likely to be a catcher

ColinB
07-21-2013, 02:45 PM
He may not have gotten Ibaka, but at least he got to play against Bosh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPt76JcCcAAy7qM.jpg

Thread
07-21-2013, 02:49 PM
I think they both enjoy having their balloon knot untied.

Duncan learned the lessons of Magic and assured Amy that he would be monogamous, his roommate would be as well. That way she could bear his children without fear of AIDs. It was an ideal arrangement. She just (grew, evolved) and wanted what she thought you could live without when she agreed to their pact.

Katherine Robinson
07-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Tim always has that semi-sad demeanor, while Magic was always delighted. That tells me that magic got the D and Tim didn't. Thus, magic was more likely to be a catcher

I do not know, Magic Johnson has slept with quite a few women and he strikes me as a far more dominant individual. I believe Tim Dumcan prefers to take the charge when one drives into the lane.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 02:51 PM
I do not know, Magic Johnson has slept with quite a few women and he strikes me as a far more dominant individual. I believe Tim Dumcan prefers to take the charge when one drives into the lane.

Duncan probably blocks any attempt in the lane, as he is the all time playoff shotblocker. Magic is all about assists, letting the other guy score... right into his bumhole

Katherine Robinson
07-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Duncan probably blocks any attempt in the lane, as he is the all time playoff shotblocker. Magic is all about assists, letting the other guy score... right into his bumhole

Although Tim Duncan is a far better rebounder and defender, he would prefer to let others take control of the offense.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Although Tim Duncan is a far better rebounder and defender, he would prefer to let others take control of the offense.

his defensive mindset has me assuming he's not letting anybody get to the hole

Katherine Robinson
07-21-2013, 02:55 PM
his defensive mindset has me assuming he's not letting anybody get to the hole

But his willingness to play defense leads one to believe he would rather allow others to put the ball into the basket.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 02:57 PM
But his willingness to play defense leads one to believe he would rather allow others to put the ball into the basket.

Magic was never one to take the initiative in the scoring department, often deferring to others, setting them up with easy shots at the hole

Thread
07-21-2013, 02:58 PM
^I know it's sick & twisted, but, I'm turned on by you two and your naughty innuenders.

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 03:07 PM
spurraider21: I hate this SOB

^I know it's sick & twisted, but, I'm turned on by you two and your naughty innuenders.

you've come a long way

Katherine Robinson
07-21-2013, 03:09 PM

Being the cuckold you are, this does not surprise me sweety

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Magic probably had more encounters. Tim had to keep it on the DL for awhile cause he lives in Texas. Slightly OT, but how disappointed must TD have been that he didn't get to back down Ibaka in the post 6-7 times these playoffs?

Also, inb4 ChumpDumper shields the semen.

your sig omfg! :lmao :lmao :lmao

lefty
07-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Duncan doesn't have AIDSperiod

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Duncan doesn't have AIDSperiod

http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/20/hiv-continues-to-spread-among-gay-men-studies-show/

all in good time.

DMX7
07-21-2013, 07:43 PM

Racist.

Killakobe81
07-21-2013, 08:13 PM

A tramp stamp says otherwise ...but who cares? Are poeple actually debating who bit more pillows?!

spurraider21
07-21-2013, 08:14 PM
A tramp stamp says otherwise ...but who cares? Are poeple actually debating who bit more pillows?!

all in good jest

Rogue
07-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Magic was so promiscuous he probably didn't even know whom he got the HIV from. Chance of getting HIV is bigger when you have sex with a man via the anus, but the chance of getting it from a woman's pussy also exists. Duncan is a good person with the sense of responsibility for each relationship he's been in, no matter with a woman or another man.