PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Worst Season of The Decade Award Duncan or Kobe?

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2013, 06:43 PM
I mean 2013 for these guys is memorable to say the least...but if you're voting who do choose for worst season of the decade award...

The nominees are:

Kobe Bryant: On a team with the highest payroll in the league...No chemistry, 3 head coaches the same yr....Dr. Buss Dies...Magic's son comes out flaming...7th seed, torn Achilles, his team swept in the first round. Dwight leaves...However he did climb to 4th on the NBA All-Time scoring list surpassing Shaq and Wilt and is only 1000 pts behind MJ. Lead all players again in his 17th season with All-Star votes...Plus he blocked Lebron twice in the ASG on world wide TV....and was 2nd in the NBA scoring overall :lol

Yimmy Duncan: On a team with the 2nd best record in the NBA. Great team chemisty. Legendary head coach..stable environment...team Storms through the playoffs...has an All-Star yr... and makes it back to the NBA Finals...finds out he's been getting cucked for 2 yrs...finds out the dude bought a brand new gym with his hard earned money...wife filed for divorce...his team and coach blows game 6 of the finals, then he personally blows game 7 not once but twice...then his wife tells the world he's a butt pirate...

Rogue
07-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Hope you don't mind if I nominate a 3rd candidate here

Dirk: Missing the playoffs for the first time in his life... sitting out half of the season watching his teammates get asses kicked... Craving DH for two years long and only ending up with the other DH (Devin Harris).

The delightful things in the disappointing season included: Dirk notched his 25,000th career point in this season; his team crawled back to a leveled record, not enough to earn them a playoff spot but was enough to get their faces shaved.

lefty
07-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Kobe of course

Thread
07-21-2013, 09:09 PM
"Back Door Duncan"

lol!!!

Katherine Robinson
07-21-2013, 09:12 PM
The Lakers were a 9th seed with a high payroll, moves did not pan out and few will remember the details. The Spurs will forever be reminded of their meltdown as Ray Allen's 3 will be replayed many times over the next few decades.

Thread
07-21-2013, 09:14 PM
The Lakers were a 9th seed with a high payroll, moves did not pan out and few will remember the details. The Spurs will forever be reminded of their meltdown as Ray Allen's 3 will be replayed many times over the next few decades.

My wife.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2013, 09:16 PM
"Back Door Duncan"

lol!!!

so you didn't write me off?

Thread
07-21-2013, 09:20 PM
so you didn't write me off?

Of course not. We can disagree, even vehemently on any subject matter and still remain shoulder-to-shoulder.

As it was on 17 June 2010 when you made me claim what was ours so you did the exact same when you prompted me to put Spurs Fans under the gun for their failure. Born of that demand, your command is 6.

Kool Aid Man