PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Koolaid_Man, Buddy Mignon, whitemamba, and Thread...

TheGreatYacht
07-22-2013, 12:26 AM
What a bunch of fucking losers and waste of cyberspace making new threads every 30 minutes for 24/7.

Katherine Robinson
07-22-2013, 12:34 AM

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2013, 12:34 AM
What a bunch of fucking losers and waste of cyberspace making new threads every 30 minutes for 24/7.

"TheGreatYacht Sized Asshole"

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2013, 12:35 AM

Look nigga... keep my name out of your motherfucking thread titles.

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 12:38 AM
How butthurt is this faggot :lmao

playblair
07-22-2013, 12:38 AM

Look nigga... keep my name out of your motherfucking thread titles.

http://i.imgur.com/qb4Bish.gif

Rogue
07-22-2013, 01:00 AM
get my mentor Thread outta the line tbh. he's a real legend and he belongs to a class of his own. It's an insult for my mentor to get his name mentioned in the same line with those dregs.

TheGreatYacht
07-22-2013, 01:13 AM
get my mentor Thread outta the line tbh. he's a real legend and he belongs to a class of his own. It's an insult for my mentor to get his name mentioned in the same line with those dregs.Can your mentor be way past his prime? Ever since I've been downstairs, I have yet to see anything insightful in regards to basketball from this dude. Most of his comments are "Kobe 5, tired old Duncan 4" which makes him looks just as childish as the other three I mentioned.

Bynumite
07-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Can your mentor be way past his prime? Ever since I've been downstairs, I have yet to see anything insightful in regards to basketball from this dude. Most of his comments are "Kobe 5, tired old Duncan 4" which makes him looks just as childish as the other three I mentioned.

No one gives 2 shits about your phaggy youtube videos, jump off a bridge ASAP faggot.

Rogue
07-22-2013, 01:20 AM
So you must've missed the thread where he posted his novels. You might find his novels a bit salacious but imho, his writings are things that you should read and absorb with your heart rather than your eyes. (just like monster's ball)

HI-FI
07-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Thread deserves some credit, he's original and can be hilarious at times. He's also fucking annoying and suffers from OCD. But he's better than the rest of the Laker trolls.

tbh, this is what happened when MVPau joined the team. When it was purely Kobe's team, these trolls were nowhere to be found, but once Kobe went into coattail-riding mode, all these fags joined the forum and haven't left, pretty much turning this forum into a wasteland of entitlement and faggotry.

spurraider21
07-22-2013, 02:38 AM
whats sad is, all those guys you mentioned are better posters than you. at least they're original. you just spam lame youtube videos downstairs, and parrot after SBM and SA210 upstairs

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 02:40 AM
whats sad is, all those guys you mentioned are better posters than you. at least they're original. you just spam lame youtube videos downstairs, and parrot after SBM and SA210 upstairs

i know you dont mean that but.... :toast

spurraider21
07-22-2013, 02:43 AM
i know you dont mean that but.... :toast
you'd be surprised. some of ya'll, particularly you, piss me off, but yacht doesn't contribute anything to the forum. he's just noise. while you and kool are fucking idiots, at least you bring your own damn takes

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 02:43 AM
you'd be surprised. some of ya'll, particularly you, piss me off, but yacht doesn't contribute anything to the forum. he's just noise. while you and kool are fucking idiots, at least you bring your own damn takes

its all fun and games... why so serious? do you really get that enraged at my troll jobs?

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 02:46 AM
Thread deserves some credit, he's original and can be hilarious at times. He's also fucking annoying and suffers from OCD. But he's better than the rest of the Laker trolls.

tbh, this is what happened when MVPau joined the team. When it was purely Kobe's team, these trolls were nowhere to be found, but once Kobe went into coattail-riding mode, all these fags joined the forum and haven't left, pretty much turning this forum into a wasteland of entitlement and faggotry.

what if people didnt know about this place in pre pau? shit i didnt even know about LG till 2009 tbh... whats your take on that sir?

TE
07-22-2013, 02:48 AM
TGY making a name for himself...hybrid SA210/KBP imo

spurraider21
07-22-2013, 03:06 AM

didn't you join 2012?

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 03:10 AM
didn't you join 2012?

http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

HI-FI
07-22-2013, 03:19 AM
didn't you join 2012?
this is true. i lurked quite awhile before that. tbh, it was mainly lakers fags when i lurked, but all of them joined up post 2010, post MVPau. it's hard to find that many pre Gasol.

LkrFan
07-22-2013, 04:45 AM
:lol

AchillesHeel
07-22-2013, 08:39 AM
http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.chicago.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/11/316ryo4_20100601121043_0_01.gif

http://i45.tinypic.com/14ajxau.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1855619/jack-nicholson.gif

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/584308572.gif?1337660468

Bill_Brasky
07-22-2013, 09:49 AM
get my mentor Thread outta the line tbh. he's a real legend and he belongs to a class of his own. It's an insult for my mentor to get his name mentioned in the same line with those dregs.

Except for the fact that he's a quitter who disappears

TheGreatYacht
07-22-2013, 09:56 AM
TheGreatYacht has impacted my life. I hate that guy with a passion. I'm gonnna shit on him whenever I get the chance. He never praises Pop and Manu so he doesn’t know shit about basketball. He watches BruceBlitzed instead of Charles Barkley or Skip Bayless - those guys say good stuff about my Spurs so they must be basketball wizards. TGY is not a Spurs fan, he's supposed to have blind loyalty for the team and accept everything that Pop and the FO do. He should take my lead and follow along like a little sheep.
TGY is getting in my nerves so much that I rather take sides with my enemies downstairs. Nobody fucks with my Spurs. http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif

spurraider21
07-22-2013, 09:58 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif

Every time Skip calls them "my Spurs" I want to drive to sea world and punch a dolphin in the face

:cry i can't come up with my own opinions so i mock sbm and sa210 just to parrot their own catchprases
:cry i don't know jack about basketball, bitch about others getting their info from "dumb social media" and yet i get all mine from youtube videos
:cry nobody likes me except the "popsucker crew." i even made a thread about the worst posters on ST and everybody likes them more than me

TheGreatYacht
07-22-2013, 10:09 AM
:cry i can't come up with my own opinions so i mock sbm and sa210 just to parrot their own catchprases
:cry i don't know jack about basketball, bitch about others getting their info from "dumb social media" and yet i get all mine from youtube videos
:cry nobody likes me except the "popsucker crew." i even made a thread about the worst posters on ST and everybody likes them more than me:lolI didn't even know that SA210 and SBM existed when I had over 800 posts. :lolI'm not the one blinded by homerism for a team, I haven't lost sense with reality:lolDon't really care if I'm liked. Keep the blessings going. :lol5 threads dedicated to me.:rollin

TheGreatYacht
07-22-2013, 10:10 AM
TGY owns me so bad

spurraider21
07-22-2013, 11:13 AM
:lolI didn't even know that SA210 and SBM existed when I had over 800 posts. :lolI'm not the one blinded by homerism for a team, I haven't lost sense with reality:lolDon't really care if I'm liked. Keep the blessings going. :lol5 threads dedicated to me.:rollin
And you started about 3 of em