PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: How good will D Rose be this season?

Calispursfan11
07-22-2013, 06:18 AM
Early reports seem to be good. He's dunking, cutting, slashing and looks physically up to the task. But he's clearly got a mental block that just won't go away. Even if he is able to return to form physically, more than a year away from the game will hurt him. He is not Michael Jordan who was a mental juggernaut. He is in fact pretty mentally weak. Even worse, what if he isn't back to form. The Bulls can only suffer. They will have an albatross contract on the books attached to an only average or slightly above average player. Worse yet, he could get injured mid-season or disrupt the Bulls chemistry that came together in his absence. There are a lot of pitfalls surrounding this guy. A glimmer of potential but for some reason, I am not really expecting that much from Rose. Unless he can shock the world, I don't think the Bulls will be much better than last year with him if at all. Too much time has passed and he's shown that he is a mental midget. Injury and lack of mental toughness do not go well together (i.e. Dwight Howard).

irishock
07-22-2013, 06:32 AM
He'll be exposed as a gangbanging bitch that can't hit a jumper to save his life. As big of a bitch Dwight is, he should've taken home the MVP in 2011. Or maybe even James. In fact Rose will be James' bitch in the EC for years to come, unless he flees to the West next offseason.

Calispursfan11
07-22-2013, 06:34 AM
He'll be exposed as a gangbanging bitch that can't hit a jumper to save his life. As big of a bitch Dwight is, he should've taken home the MVP in 2011. Or maybe even James. In fact Rose will be James' bitch in the EC for years to come, unless he flees to the West next offseason.
Good prediction.

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2013, 06:35 AM
he end up like arenas without the gun charges, borderline scrub on max contract

Calispursfan11
07-22-2013, 06:38 AM
he end up like arenas without the gun charges, borderline scrub on max contract
Borderline scrub, really? Are you talking Steve Blake status or slightly better?

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2013, 07:26 AM
Borderline scrub, really? Are you talking Steve Blake status or slightly better?

shitty blake showed up in the first round fit or unfit, same cant be said about the gangbanger when the cows needed him against the lecheat

AchillesHeel
07-22-2013, 08:36 AM
15 ppg 7 apg 42% FG 32% 3PT 1.1 spg 0.4 bpg

Could Bulls amnesty him? I think it's time.