07-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Fuck.

shyne
07-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Heard it was weed and ecstasy

Michael Jordan.
07-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Heard it was weed and ecstasy
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Von-Miller-High-on-Molly-2.png

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Baltimore
@NYG
Oakland
Philly

They'll go 3-1 with him out and lose to little brother

TIMMYtoZO
07-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Meh, I wouldn't be shocked if Denver goes 4-0. Peyton owns Eli, so I count week 2 as a Giants loss. With Peyton at the helm, they will be fine. That Denver O is going to be potent. Manning and company can carry the team for 4 games.

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 07:10 PM
Meh, I wouldn't be shocked if Denver goes 4-0. Peyton owns Eli, so I count week 2 as a Giants loss. With Peyton at the helm, they will be fine. That Denver O is going to be potent. Manning and company can carry the team for 4 games.
You think Randle and Wilson are ready to step up this year?

Blake
07-22-2013, 08:23 PM

You're calling a giants loss? Lolwtf?

TIMMYtoZO
07-22-2013, 09:08 PM
You think Randle and Wilson are ready to step up this year?

I do. I think Brown and Wilson will be a great 1-2 punch. Randle will be a great #3. I see Nicks have a redemption season. I also am expecting Marvin Austin to prove himself this season. JPP will get off to a slow start due to back surgery, but I expect him to get better as the season goes on.

TIMMYtoZO
07-22-2013, 09:11 PM
You're calling a giants loss? Lolwtf?

I have my doubts against a Peyton Manning led team. While I would LOVE a Manning Super Bowl, I fear it at the same time.

Chinook
07-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Well at least they still have Dumervil....

Spur-Addict
07-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Seeing as how there is only one division game he will miss, which they most likely will win (:lol Raiders), there isn't anything to be concerned about if you're a Bronco fan. And lets be honest, they have an offense that can control tempo very well, and they'll probably win at least 2 of the 4 games.

johnsmith
07-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Now they're saying there weren't failed drug tests....I don't get it then.

johnsmith
07-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Also, if there indeed weren't any failed tests, does ESPN apologize for the accusations?

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 02:17 PM
I think they'll go 2-2 without Von, losing to Baltimore and NYG....

shyne
07-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Now they're saying there weren't failed drug tests....I don't get it then.

He probably refused to take one, or he tried fucking with his urine sample.

johnsmith
07-28-2013, 04:14 PM
I think they'll go 2-2 without Von, losing to Baltimore and NYG....

I have a 100 dollar bet with a buddy saying that they go 3-1 without him. I think they lose to NY only.

johnsmith
07-28-2013, 04:14 PM
He probably refused to take one, or he tried fucking with his urine sample.

That makes sense.

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Broncos also lost their starting center for the year. Torn acl.

TIMMYtoZO
07-28-2013, 05:45 PM
:lol I don't see NY beating Denver in week 2. Manning is going to pick apart that Giants D. I shutter to even think how the ways he is going to dissect it. Eli and company don't play well against a Peyton led team. The first meeting in 2006 was close yet sloppy as hell, but 2010 was just an ass raping. Peyton hardly broke a sweat, and that was with his running game helping him out. If Eli can actually trade punches with Peyton, I would be happy.

TIMMYtoZO
07-28-2013, 05:54 PM

Not a season over type of loss. They will find someone to fill in and move forward.

Chinook
07-28-2013, 06:44 PM

Next man up, I guess. We'll see how they stop Ngata, Canty and Williams.

johnsmith
07-28-2013, 07:26 PM

They will have Ramirez fill in at center then. He was a solid player as a Guard, so as long as he can be comfortable snapping the ball and then blocking, he will be fine.

PGDynasty24
07-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Next man up, I guess. We'll see how they stop Ngata, Canty and Williams.

We will see how you do this year without fluke hail marries winning you games against us.

Chinook
07-30-2013, 02:35 AM
We will see how you do this year without fluke hail marries winning you games against us.

Broncos fans have been so salty about that. They forget that it took two "fluke" returns to even put them in that position. Simply put, the Ravens outplayed the Broncos on both offense and defense. With not fluke touchdowns, Baltimore wins by seven in regulation.

I have no idea what makes people think the Broncos should be the favorite over the Ravens, Texans and even the Patriots this season.

J.T.
07-30-2013, 04:32 AM
The Giants got beat by probably the weakest Colts team of the prime Manning years in Indy back in 2010 in the classic "Peyton checks to run a lot because Giants keep playing 6 DBs" game. Also Brandon Jacobs throwing his helmet into the crowd after the Colts defense repeatedly stops his gigantic ass from running the sweep. I think the 2013 Broncos are a lot better than that Colts team, with the Giants not being all that much more improved. Denver should win.

TIMMYtoZO
07-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Broncos fans have been so salty about that. They forget that it took two "fluke" returns to even put them in that position. Simply put, the Ravens outplayed the Broncos on both offense and defense. With not fluke touchdowns, Baltimore wins by seven in regulation.I have no idea what makes people think the Broncos should be the favorite over the Ravens, Texans and even the Patriots this season.:lol Texans. Their QB is a weak link.

Chinook
07-30-2013, 02:36 PM
:lol Texans. Their QB is a weak link.

So is Denver's in the playoffs.

TIMMYtoZO
07-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Broncos fans have been so salty about that. They forget that it took two "fluke" returns to even put them in that position. Simply put, the Ravens outplayed the Broncos on both offense and defense. With not fluke touchdowns, Baltimore wins by seven in regulation.I have no idea what makes people think the Broncos should be the favorite over the Ravens, Texans and even the Patriots this season.Denver is legit. They can contend with anyone. They are the only NFL team that scares me to death.

TIMMYtoZO
07-30-2013, 02:40 PM
So is Denver's in the playoffs.:lol Manning led a 4th quarter drive to put Denver ahead and should have sealed the game. It wasn't his fault Rahim Moore fucked that up. Special teams touchdowns are part of the game. Manning led that drive. Once that bomb happened, Denver was done.

Chinook
07-30-2013, 02:45 PM
:lol Manning led a 4th quarter drive to put Denver ahead and should have sealed the game. It wasn't his fault Rahim Moore fucked that up. Special teams touchdowns are part of the game. Manning led that drive. Once that bomb happened, Denver was done.

Long passes are part of the game, too. There's nothing more legitimate about a player breaking off two returns in one game than there is about a player catching a deep pass off poor coverage. Both involved the other team having at least one major breakdown. Neither should have happened, and if neither did, no one would have tried to pretend like Denver should have won that game.

And I was mostly joking about Manning's post-season record. However, he did have three turnovers in that game which led to 17 points for Baltimore. He didn't have a good game, even though I think Denver's receivers were poised to.

Chinook
07-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Denver is legit. They can contend with anyone. They are the only NFL team that scares me to death.

To be honestly, I don't know why I don't trust them. I think they're a solid enough team, although I think people are really downplaying what losing their top two pass-rushers would do to them. Their defense doesn't seem any better than average, especially if Champ's most recent game is the beginning of a trend and not an anomaly. I'd have to watch them more to get a better idea of how good the lesser-known players are.

I don't think Welker was a great addition. He could well improve the team's numbers, but I think he was mostly dangerous because of the schemes the Patriots were running. Denver should have looked for a slot player to run those schemes, rather than cutting Dumervil in order to afford for Welker to play in the Bronco's scheme.

Also, Manning could fall off a cliff at any moment. It will happen eventually, and when it does, the Broncos could be even worse than they were in the Tebow/Orton era.

All in all, I see them as a team fighting for one last chance at a ring with a rapidly closing window, rather than a stacked team that is predestined to get one. More like this year's Nets than the 2008 Celtics.

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
:lol Manning led a 4th quarter drive to put Denver ahead and should have sealed the game. It wasn't his fault Rahim Moore fucked that up.
Except Peyton threw a hideous pick in overtime to choke yet another playoff game away per par....

TIMMYtoZO
07-30-2013, 05:49 PM
To be honestly, I don't know why I don't trust them. I think they're a solid enough team, although I think people are really downplaying what losing their top two pass-rushers would do to them. Their defense doesn't seem any better than average, especially if Champ's most recent game is the beginning of a trend and not an anomaly. I'd have to watch them more to get a better idea of how good the lesser-known players are.

I don't think Welker was a great addition. He could well improve the team's numbers, but I think he was mostly dangerous because of the schemes the Patriots were running. Denver should have looked for a slot player to run those schemes, rather than cutting Dumervil in order to afford for Welker to play in the Bronco's scheme.

Also, Manning could fall off a cliff at any moment. It will happen eventually, and when it does, the Broncos could be even worse than they were in the Tebow/Orton era.

All in all, I see them as a team fighting for one last chance at a ring with a rapidly closing window, rather than a stacked team that is predestined to get one. More like this year's Nets than the 2008 Celtics.

The Dumervil move can't really be judged until the season. I have heard how good their D-line will be this season, but I need to see results on the field first.

Manning showed last season that he has a few more seasons left in him. You probably expected him to not have an MVP season coming back from neck surgery. He looks even better this year. They are also grooming his heir in Brock Osweiler who they seem to be real excited about.

TIMMYtoZO
07-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Except Peyton threw a hideous pick in overtime to choke yet another playoff game away per par....

Moot point, the game was over after the bomb. Denver had nothing left.

Chinook
07-30-2013, 06:41 PM
The Dumervil move can't really be judged until the season. I have heard how good their D-line will be this season, but I need to see results on the field first.

Manning showed last season that he has a few more seasons left in him. You probably expected him to not have an MVP season coming back from neck surgery. He looks even better this year. They are also grooming his heir in Brock Osweiler who they seem to be real excited about.

I agree with the first part. The defense could be better, but it's entirely unproven. For all the flack that the Ravens' defense catches, it is returning a DPOY winner and a strong DPOY candidate. They are also getting back a corner that didn't allow a touchdown in his last fully healthy season. They're replacing all their defensive departures with first- or second-round picks. Who on the Bronco's D should teams be scared of? Maybe Champ Bailey, but he's only getting older. Sure, the young guys could step up, but there's not way that the Bronco's defense should be considered very good until they prove it on the field.

Some players just fall off cliffs. It happened to Ray Lewis this past year. One season we're talking about how they keep beating Father Time, and the next, they look their age. Manning seemed like he could get it done, but how many hits is he going to be able to take? How is he going to play in cold weather after another year of wear on his body? He wasn't anywhere near good enough in the Divisional game to consider him an advantage the Broncos have over the other contenders.

Moot point, the game was over after the bomb. Denver had nothing left.

He also had the critical lost fumble to let the Ravens tie in the third, not to mention that he didn't do anything after that fourth-quarter drive (which was apparently Fox's fault). That game-sealing interception was horrible, though. He looked like a rookie, except a rookie would have had the arm strength to make a better throw.

TIMMYtoZO
07-30-2013, 08:13 PM
I agree with the first part. The defense could be better, but it's entirely unproven. For all the flack that the Ravens' defense catches, it is returning a DPOY winner and a strong DPOY candidate. They are also getting back a corner that didn't allow a touchdown in his last fully healthy season. They're replacing all their defensive departures with first- or second-round picks. Who on the Bronco's D should teams be scared of? Maybe Champ Bailey, but he's only getting older. Sure, the young guys could step up, but there's not way that the Bronco's defense should be considered very good until they prove it on the field.

Some players just fall off cliffs. It happened to Ray Lewis this past year. One season we're talking about how they keep beating Father Time, and the next, they look their age. Manning seemed like he could get it done, but how many hits is he going to be able to take? How is he going to play in cold weather after another year of wear on his body? He wasn't anywhere near good enough in the Divisional game to consider him an advantage the Broncos have over the other contenders.

He also had the critical lost fumble to let the Ravens tie in the third, not to mention that he didn't do anything after that fourth-quarter drive (which was apparently Fox's fault). That game-sealing interception was horrible, though. He looked like a rookie, except a rookie would have had the arm strength to make a better throw.

One main problem on the Broncos D was their lack of interior pressure. Flacco was stepping up all day against it. They did beef up that line keeping Vickerson and signing Knighton ( He played well under Del Rio) along with drafting Sylvester Davis in the first round. Jeremy Beal/Q-Smith are going to be their edge guys along with Robert Ayers (He seemed to click under Del Rio last season), Derek Wolfe is looking to improve from a solid rookie season,Nate Irving will be their starting MLB after molding him the past few years, they have Chris Harris who is becoming one of the best corners in the league, Wesley Woodyard was a pro-bowler this past season, safety Quinton Carter is back from injury along with a few others I hear who are competing for spots at those positions. Of course, they still have their leader in Von Miller. This is why I gave Elway 3 offseasons (2011,2012,2013) to show me he knows what he is doing. This season will tell if these picks pay off or not. They either take that next step, or they don't.