PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Most pathetic...

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:11 PM
Begging Howard to stay

or

Being a Lakers fan spamming the nba section of a spurs forum during the offseason ?

cannot decide tbh

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 09:13 PM
In the time it took you to post that Duncan killed a pint of semen

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:21 PM
In the time it took you to post that Duncan killed a pint of semen

This thread is not about Duncan, focus a little you dumb fuck

Thread
07-22-2013, 09:21 PM
...dishing it & categorically refusing to take it.

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:22 PM
...dishing it & categorically refusing to take it.

Who is refusing to take it?

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 09:23 PM
This thread is not about Duncan, focus a little you dumb fuck
Oh, so you're not making a veiled attempt to deflect attention from the 7-ft cock-gobbler?

My bad, as you were...

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 09:23 PM
Who is refusing to take it?
not Duncan

Katherine Robinson
07-22-2013, 09:25 PM
It baffles me how Tim Duncan would marry a woman if he is not attracted to females. Peer pressure by Robinson?

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Oh, so you're not making a veiled attempt to deflect attention from the 7-ft cock-gobbler?

My bad, as you were...

Like I'm stupid enough to think that a thread is gonna deflect attention from one full page of grown faggot man discussing where the semen of a basketball player is going.

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Like I'm stupid enough to think that a thread is gonna deflect attention from one full page of grown faggot man discussing where the semen of a basketball player is going.
You can either bury it deep down (the feelings, not the semen) or talk about it. Spurstalk is your 2nd family, and a shoulder to lean on in times of tragedy.

Robz4000
07-22-2013, 09:32 PM

:lol

Calispursfan11
07-22-2013, 09:33 PM
This Laker trolling :lol. Pretty entertaining tbh. The credibility of the gay accusations against TD is about National Enquirer level.

Bynumite
07-22-2013, 09:34 PM
What's more pathetic?

Jim sharing a house with his butt buddy and his wife for 2 years?

Jim buying his fag lover a house?

Jim buying a gym to the broke ass be@ner stripper that is balls deep in his wife?

Jim getting cucked for 3 years?

Jim choking in the Finals?

Or Jim enjoying mushroom tips up his butt and finally coming out of the closet after spending so many years on the down low?

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:36 PM
You can either bury it deep down (the feelings, not the semen) or talk about it. Spurstalk is your 2nd family, and a shoulder to lean on in times of tragedy.

Like Duncan being gay would be a tragedy :lol

Calispursfan11
07-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Btw chief, you were missed in Jaws 3 and 4. Both were garbage tbh.

Venti Quattro
07-22-2013, 09:37 PM
None of the two were more pathetic than France in the World War II :lol :lol :lol

Thread
07-22-2013, 09:38 PM
What's more pathetic?

Jim buying a gym to the broke ass be@ner stripper that is balls deep in his wife?

Or Jim enjoying mushroom tips up his butt and finally coming out of the closet after spending so many years on the down low?

Amy's betrayal. There was a time when they sat across from one another & sealed that pact.

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 09:40 PM
What's more pathetic?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6bcvgUPaz1qfr6udo1_400.gif

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:41 PM
What's more pathetic?

Even if all that is true it would be less pathetic than to be a guy creating a troll called bynumite to discuss about semen on the nba section of a spurs forum especially when u factor the fact that the guy in question earn more in one year than you and all your descendants will earn in a lifetime.

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:42 PM
None of the two were more pathetic than France in the World War II :lol :lol :lol

:lol ww II first time I read that one

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Btw chief, you were missed in Jaws 3 and 4. Both were garbage tbh.
They brought my bitch wife back and paid Michael Caine in cocaine for the 4th one though

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 09:46 PM
:lol ww II first time I read that one
Losing to Nazi Germany is forgivable. Losing to Mexico, however, is a skidmark that can never be washed off your history.

baseline bum
07-22-2013, 09:49 PM

A0yxfVFDD-0

Brazil
07-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Losing to Nazi Germany is forgivable. Losing to Mexico, however, is a skidmark that can never be washed off your history.

What about being the greatest nation on earth and losing to the Vietcong? Where would you put that ?

Thread
07-22-2013, 10:01 PM
What about being the greatest nation on earth and losing to the Vietcong? Where would you put that ?

I didn't write this, but, found it this morning and thought it pertinent:::

[[[Over a period of several decades, the American populace has been brainwashed and manipulated by the insidious puppet masters of society.
Americans are told who to hate, who to fight, when to die and who/what to die for. The average citizen has no idea of self;
his/her ego manifests as a replication of a pre-determined mindset and attitude that has been effectively programmed by outside
forces over a lifetime of exposure to media, peer pressure and authoritarian intimidation, effectively retarding self-determination and independent thought.]]]

Venti Quattro
07-22-2013, 10:03 PM

Write-offs tbh. Murca never loses.

Brazil
07-22-2013, 10:09 PM
I didn't write this, but, found it this morning and thought it pertinent:::

[[[Over a period of several decades, the American populace has been brainwashed and manipulated by the insidious puppet masters of society.
Americans are told who to hate, who to fight, when to die and who/what to die for. The average citizen has no idea of self;
his/her ego manifests as a replication of a pre-determined mindset and attitude that has been effectively programmed by outside
forces over a lifetime of exposure to media, peer pressure and authoritarian intimidation, effectively retarding self-determination and independent thought.]]]

Thats a solid comment indeed

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Another French mess that was too difficult (and pointless) to clean up

Venti Quattro
07-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Another French mess that was too difficult (and pointless) to clean up
:lol Vietnam
:lol French Indochina
:lol France

ezau
07-22-2013, 10:31 PM
What's more pathetic?

It took only Jim Buss one year to destroy a franchise his dead dad built for decades. Amazing :lol

ezau
07-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Amy's betrayal. There was a time when they sat across from one another & sealed that pact.

I smell skunk.

ezau
07-22-2013, 10:35 PM
Magic is still more homo than both Tim and J. Collins combined.
AIDS:lol
HIV positive:lol
Homo son:lol

Rogue
07-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Laker fan spamming the forum? more like a Laker fan AND a Clipper fan co-doing this imho

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 10:42 PM
AIDS and HIV are two completely different things (this information is hidden in books).

Magic was too good for HIV, has since become an extremely successful businessman, and just turned around the Dodgers franchise. The man can turn HIV into gold:lol

Duncan, meanwhile, has been cucked, cocked and will soon be out of the muscle car business once his customers realize the irony of it.

Thread
07-22-2013, 11:09 PM
AIDS and HIV are two completely different things (this information is hidden in books).

Would you kindly expound upon that, Chief Brody?

ezau
07-22-2013, 11:15 PM

Magic was too good for HIV, has since become an extremely successful businessman, and just turned around the Dodgers franchise. The man can turn HIV into gold:lol

Duncan, meanwhile, has been cucked, cocked and will soon be out of the muscle car business once his customers realize the irony of it.

Regardless, Magic is the only NBA player to be diagnosed with HIV. :lol He probably fucked a million monkeys while playing for the Lakers. HIV made him quit because players don't want to play alongside a sick man. :lol

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is just that, a virus--well, technically a retrovirus. It's the virus that can eventually precipitate Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) if left untreated, but it's largely asymptomatic and can remain dormant for years while gobbling up your T-Cells. Back in the early days of HIV/AIDS--when it was almost exclusively a homosexual disease--the 2 main symptoms you would find were PCP (a severely aggressive double pneumonia) and Kaposi's Sarcoma (the classic AIDS lesions). They caught it in Magic early on and he was put on several Anti-retroviral med cocktails to keep the HIV from progressing to AIDS. It wasn't till 3-4 years after the Outbreak that they actually isolated and found the HIV Virus (there you go, Brazil--your country finally did something right).

I apologize for the convoluted response, but that's the Cliff Notes version. It was originally called GRID (Gay-Related Immune Deficiency):tu

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Regardless, Magic is the only NBA player to be diagnosed with HIV. :lol He probably fucked a million monkeys while playing for the Lakers. HIV made him quit because players don't want to play alongside a sick man. :lol
His career was abbreviated and he still has more rings than Duncan:lol

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Oh, and I'm no boutons when it comes to conspiracy theories, but there's no doubt in my mind that HIV was a byproduct of the Polio Campaigns in the 50's. The doctor responsible for it all died just a couple months ago.

ezau
07-23-2013, 12:38 AM
His career was abbreviated and he still has more rings than Duncan:lol

Yeah, he actually took a couple of rings against the Celtics:lol

HI-FI
07-23-2013, 02:37 AM
Yeah, he actually took a couple of rings against the Celtics:lol
that dude ain't a Celtics fan....unless they are frontrunners, then DD will find a way, Lord have mercy.

but it's good to see he's using his Bringing out the Dead lifestyle to sound like a doctor. good stuff.

Venti Quattro
07-23-2013, 02:39 AM
but it's good to see he's using his Bringing out the Dead lifestyle to sound like a doctor. good stuff.

Sadly he can't bring ezau's wife back to life :(

HI-FI
07-23-2013, 02:39 AM
well it gave us this song, so i'd say it was a success

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5LKJid28xA

ezau
07-23-2013, 03:27 AM
Sadly he can't bring ezau's wife back to life :(

Yeah, too bad :lol

LkrFan
07-23-2013, 04:10 AM
It baffles me how Tim Duncan would marry a woman if he is not attracted to females. Peer pressure by Robinson?
Well, I wouldn't call it peer pressure, butt they always had each others backside:

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bromance.jpg

http://i.azcentral.com/commphoto_images/commphotos/2/4/5/245308.jpg

:lol

Rogue
07-23-2013, 06:34 AM
Magic's weight must've helped him combat HIV, besides the cocktail therapy. Dude's been living with that shit for well more than 20yrs and he's still virile as fuck, it's beyond the capability of cocktail to maintain his health so well tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Magic's weight must've helped him combat HIV, besides the cocktail therapy. Dude's been living with that shit for well more than 20yrs and he's still virile as fuck, it's beyond the capability of cocktail to maintain his health so well tbh.

KFC hot n spic contained that disease from spreading

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Going back to the topic of the OP, it's clearly the Lakers begging Dwight to stay. Lakers fan was looking at a long, ugly summer after The Begging failed. What can they troll GNSF with around here? You can go ring smack but that's been stale for a while now. Scoreboard for this season isn't really fertile trolling ground after SA swept them in the first. Even with how bad they squandered an opportunity to ring again it's at best a stalemate for even the best troll to work with, and the immediate future isn't looking like anything they can crow over either. So when they finally found something they think gives them an angle of attack they're hitting it with everything they've got, and I'm proud of them for it. They are achieving their full potential, maybe even rising above it. And someday they will look back on this as the best days of their life, rather than looking back on it with regret over not seizing the chance they had.

Now the Lakers on the other hand...to see a franchise so steeped in greatness brought so low, so quick. Wow. Used to be that just hearing the name immediately brought to mind a seemingly endless list of greats. Shaq, Magic, Wilt, Mikan, West, Worthy, Gasol, Divac, Malone, Fisher, Fox, Horry, Payton, Harper and on and on and on. Then Dwight reduced them to a used up hooker who fell for a john, knowing he was her last shot to get off the streets and for a moment she really thought he would. Dwight just got up, left his 30 mil on the dresser, and left them crying into their pillow. Poor Lakers.

Thread
07-23-2013, 12:59 PM
Going back to the topic of the OP, it's clearly the Lakers begging Dwight to stay. Lakers fan was looking at a long, ugly summer after The Begging failed. What can they troll GNSF with around here? You can go ring smack but that's been stale for a while now. Scoreboard for this season isn't really fertile trolling ground after SA swept them in the first. Even with how bad they squandered an opportunity to ring again it's at best a stalemate for even the best troll to work with, and the immediate future isn't looking like anything they can crow over either. So when they finally found something they think gives them an angle of attack they're hitting it with everything they've got, and I'm proud of them for it. They are achieving their full potential, maybe even rising above it. And someday they will look back on this as the best days of their life, rather than looking back on it with regret over not seizing the chance they had.

Now the Lakers on the other hand...to see a franchise so steeped in greatness brought so low, so quick. Wow. Used to be that just hearing the name immediately brought to mind a seemingly endless list of greats. Shaq, Magic, Wilt, Mikan, West, Worthy, Gasol, Divac, Malone, Fisher, Fox, Horry, Payton, Harper and on and on and on. Then Dwight reduced them to a used up hooker who fell for a john, knowing he was her last shot to get off the streets and for a moment she really thought he would. Dwight just got up, left his 30 mil on the dresser, and left them crying into their pillow. Poor Lakers.

Boiled down:::6

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-23-2013, 01:34 PM
And if you boiled down the piss that Dwight R-Kellied the Lakers with you'd get ammonia, a useful antiseptic. Stack that up against however many takes you've soiled this board with from which I don't think I've ever derived anything of value.

Contents of a human bladder>>>>> Thread.

Thread
07-23-2013, 01:38 PM
And if you boiled down the piss that Dwight R-Kellied the Lakers with you'd get ammonia, a useful antiseptic. Stack that up against however many takes you've soiled this board with from which I don't think I've ever derived anything of value.

Contents of a human bladder>>>>> Thread.

You had it, daddy. In your pocket and they made you give it back.

ha, ha.

Brazil
07-23-2013, 04:22 PM
You had it, daddy. In your pocket and they made you give it back.

ha, ha.

You have no room you had it too

Chief Brody
07-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Are you referring to 30 years ago? Sick burn.

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 04:32 PM

That's ok... we'll just revel in the Timmy gay shit for a while.

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2013, 04:47 PM
You can either bury it deep down (the feelings, not the semen) or talk about it. Spurstalk is your 2nd family, and a shoulder to lean on in times of tragedy.:lol Truthbomb.

Brazil
07-23-2013, 07:30 PM

Im referring at the begging sick burn

HI-FI
07-23-2013, 08:00 PM

Bend over, i'll give you 6 + 1.5

Thread
07-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Bend over, i'll give you 6 + 1.5

You over your little snit now, HI? C'mon, dude, duderrrrrrrrrrr, HI,,,,,,,,pals again?

Thread
07-23-2013, 09:32 PM

Never in the trophy case like you. They never ran commercials citing our NBA Title like you.

Brazil, come on now, sweetheart. Pappy is here, come on, let it out, Bra. My shoulder is 60 but, go ahead and cry on it.

ezau
07-23-2013, 09:54 PM

I smell skunk

ezau
07-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Never in the trophy case like you. They never ran commercials citing our NBA Title like you.

Brazil, come on now, sweetheart. Pappy is here, come on, let it out, Bra. My shoulder is 60 but, go ahead and cry on it.

I smell skunk

Brazil
07-24-2013, 09:56 AM
What about naruto using a gossip regarding basketball player preferences to try to become relevant again after the lol ? That's some pathetic right here.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:01 AM
What about naruto using a gossip regarding basketball player preferences to try to become relevant again after the lol ? That's some pathetic right here.

I was always relevant. I'm the reason you cock suckers form the Emergecy Cock Committee.

ElNono
07-24-2013, 10:03 AM
:lol the EC was formed way after narutoluva shamed himself to oblivion

:lol paki fuck too embarrassed to show up

:lol still irrelevant

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2013, 10:04 AM

I bet it still hurts.

Brazil
07-24-2013, 10:05 AM
I was always relevant. I'm the reason you cock suckers form the Emergecy Cock Committee.

You lost all relevance after the lol u done buddy like your fellow kool aid and your pathetic come back attempt is just comedy gold. Of your little cute crew only thread is making an impact.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:17 AM
You lost all relevance after the lol u done buddy like your fellow kool aid and your pathetic come back attempt is just comedy gold. Of your little cute crew only thread is making an impact.

I don't know about that, Braz. I got em calling for a pinkage in less than a week. I'm trending, nigga... I'm trending.

ElNono
07-24-2013, 10:36 AM
I don't know about that, Braz. I got em calling for a pinkage in less than a week. I'm trending, nigga... I'm trending.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2460/ruva.png

Brazil
07-24-2013, 02:41 PM

U have some success but u have to recognize you mainly fishing little gnsfs fish tbh... Nothing close to the massive butthurtness u were able to trigger back in your time