PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim Duncan Is Taking The Lakaluva Approach

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 03:33 PM
You know... looking back at the accusations accused against the Legendary Lakaluva... I realize that I should of addressed the "lol" thread from the very beginning. But being the playa that I am I'm not willing to squash the hard work and efforts of another mans work. So, I let mono have his day in the sun. That backfired on me... and was the beginning of the ending of The Great Lakaluva. Good work mono... but in the immortal words of Tupac... "you and I know what's going on.":toast

Fast forward a year later and it seems Tim Duncan is in a similar situation being accused of faggotry and stands to lose everything he worked for. My message to Timmy is simple. Don't take the silent approach hoping this will go away like I did. Your enemies will not rest until you are finished. If you are innocent of these charges of faggotry then speak out. Hold a press conference and confront this Amy person. To remain silent in such tumultuous times comes off as being guilty. If you haven't an ounce of faggotry in your blood then you will take heed to my advice and speak out against these accusations.

Katherine Robinson
07-23-2013, 03:38 PM
I would respect Tim Duncan if he came out, that takes bravery when your teammates will be mindful where you divert your eyes in the locker room.

benefactor
07-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like shit. See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

"I think of you as a friend."

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

And you know? I don't see anything wrong with that.

Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like shit. See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

benefactor
07-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Come at me faggot.

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Come at me faggot.

Lol... look at you, ben. You have a real live faggot in your locker room and won't say a peep. LOL!!!

benefactor
07-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Lol... look at you, ben. You have a real live faggot in your locker room and won't say a peep. LOL!!!
Gaara: "I will guard you with my life."

"I will show NO MERCY."

Hot damn, look at how serious everyone got after he said that. That's how a real confession filled with real human emotion is supposed to look like, Sakura.

Even the way Gaara told Naruto to forget about Sasuke was better than the way Sakura did it.

See, if Sakura said something like that, maybe everyone wouldn't have gotten pissed off at her. I mean, yeah...they'd laugh in her face and call her stupid for thinking she can protect the strongest guy in the village and the fact she's fucking useless...but still, it'd be from the heart.

It's like Kishi was writing, "Yeah, I know Sakura's confession was shitty. Now, here's how a good confession would go. Oh yeah, and it's from Gaara, because you all know I have no idea how to write any good heterosexual romances in my manga."

In conclusion...Gaara!

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 04:21 PM
I would respect Tim Duncan if he came out, that takes bravery when your teammates will be mindful where you divert your eyes in the locker room.

To be honest with you I don't think he has it in him. He went to far pretending they have a kid.

Brazil
07-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Capitulation duly noted

Kool Bob Love
08-22-2013, 10:07 PM
:lmao