PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: More Tim Duncan News

Lubbock OT
07-23-2013, 03:59 PM
The approach I like to take is to initially split the room into four quadrangles. There is the upper intimacy zone, where the alpha male of the conversation resides, the two middle class zones, where one can easily "out alpha" the other into the conversation, and then the "box of no return" where you pretty much have no chance of getting any.

That's where your friend was yesterday by my doing. Everytime he tried to enter the conversation, I would intentionally turn at a 47 degree angle, sticking my "ass" in the direction of his face, while slowly placing my 24th metatarsal on the women's anterior crucible, like this, on the left of her body and slowly started gyrating it up and down in a 5inch radius. This was a sign of disrespect toward your friend. I intentionally made sure he was left out of the conversation and the prey was mine. It was all over at that point, and the game was mine to lose. I'm hoping I made your friend as uncomfortable as possible and that he does not come back to this residence again. The basic strategy I take when having people over, especially the female specimens, is that either I'm getting laid or nobody is.