PDA

View Full Version : OT: Sup brahs? Anything I miss?

Lincoln
07-23-2013, 04:25 PM
I see Duncan is all over the place now in the NBA forum

benefactor
07-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Lakaluva tbh. He's back and using the gay Timmeh story as ammo. Too bad Naruto trumps all.

Lincoln
07-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Who is he posting under now?

Michael Jordan.
Buddy Mingon

benefactor
Buddy Mignon

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Lakaluva tbh. He's back and using the gay Timmeh story as ammo. Too bad Naruto trumps all.

"6" trumps all. Mono accusing me of liking cartoons is nowhere near as bad as the face of your franchise player being accused of cucking by his wife. OUCH!!!

Buddy Mignon
Buddy Mingon

Buddy Mignon
Buddy Mignon

Buddy Mignon
LOL!!!

Andy
07-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Long story short, replace these girls with Duncan and you get the picture:

http://stream1.gifyo.com/pictures/404/large/b9e1526549884b930d6c3ed862ae7d6c-79616601.gif
http://stream1.gifyo.com/pictures/93/large/a800193508723b7a8776aeae6c9bbbcf-439580691.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94dhjl5bL1qasthro1_400.gif
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/03/ebaumsworld-81691768.gif

Chief Brody
07-23-2013, 04:37 PM
"4 rings, faggot" got a dirtnap

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 04:41 PM
"4 rings, faggot" got a dirtnap

Lol!!!

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 04:44 PM
I see Duncan is all over the place now in the NBA forum

QDvn31Or28

benefactor
07-23-2013, 04:48 PM
"6" trumps all. Mono accusing me of liking cartoons is nowhere near as bad as the face of your franchise player being accused of cucking by his wife. OUCH!!!
I don't care if he was using some super secret sharingan technique to manipulate Mifune, the reasoning is correct. Danzou SHOULD be the leader of the kage coalition. Raikage IS a rage-filled passion bucket. Gaara IS too young to command respect from other countries. The Tsuchikage IS an old man with mobility problems. And the Mizukage IS from the village where Akatsuki originated.

Danzou, the greatest patriot in Konoha history deserves this. He will lead us to a new and greater era of peace!

Rogue
07-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Welcome back, know the mods wouldn't jail such a badass nigga for life long and yes, you did miss a lot of things. Remember your "Hey Thread" thread? Our friend & mentor Cully has been writing a story concerning my goddess and posting the latest update of his story in that thread, hope you'll enjoy it. You really did a great job starting that thread bro, thank you.

spurraider21
07-23-2013, 05:38 PM
ask kyle orton, fag

Rogue
07-24-2013, 03:47 AM
Long story short, replace these girls with Duncan and you get the picture:

http://stream1.gifyo.com/pictures/404/large/b9e1526549884b930d6c3ed862ae7d6c-79616601.gif

It looks to me like, dude's brushing teeth with a plastic tooth brush that's so transparent it's completely invisible.

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2013, 03:54 AM
has it been confirmed lakalurva is a chinese peasant or a chinese fagot living in the USA?

Rogue
07-24-2013, 04:52 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if larva gets exposed as a chink someday, or kool and AchillesHell for that matter. I kind of feel I'm just smarter than those guys that I come out myself before someone else catches me with my pants down tbh.

AchillesHeel
07-24-2013, 04:55 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if larva gets exposed as a chink someday, or kool and AchillesHell for that matter. I kind of feel I'm just smarter than those guys that I come out myself before someone else catches me with my pants down tbh.

:lol calling me Chinese

Rogue
07-24-2013, 05:08 AM
So you're still posting on a sports board at 4:00 am while everyone else is sleeping? or you're from Australia or Europe, or Japan?

I really suck at judging people's nationality tbh. I once even thought my nigga m>s was from Japan or Australia (because I saw a lot him posting late at night, or early in the morning), but I later learned that he's more original an American than any of you, tbh.

Rogue
07-24-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm not really sure who the hell you are or where the hell you're from, I don't care either. You might be someone's troll who's been suffering a severe condition of insomnia, or just another shameless liar but I have absolutely no idea. I'm just a firm believer that truth will eventually reveal itself. One can't wrap up a piece of fire with paper.

AchillesHeel
07-24-2013, 05:15 AM
I'll leave it up to you to find out.

Rogue
07-24-2013, 05:33 AM
My guess is that you are a troll of some popular poster who has been absent for a while (like midnightpulp, or someone else) because your screenname is obviously a troll's name imho. You're making all posts under your current troll account (just like me and my LM troll in the past), with your original account basically abandoned. DeadlyDynasty used to post alot after midnight but I don't think he would ever make a Spurs troll to tease Kobe imho.

AchillesHeel
07-24-2013, 05:35 AM
This is my only account, I used to lurk ST for years and decided to post myself.

Thread
07-24-2013, 06:02 AM
has it been confirmed lakalurva is a chinese peasant or a chinese fagot living in the USA?

...a sage:::

- "Nobody closes us out, Cully, nobody."

- Lakaluva - 3rd quarter minus 13, 17 June 2010

AchillesHeel
07-24-2013, 06:35 AM
...a sage:::

- "Nobody closes us out, Cully, nobody."

- Lakaluva - 3rd quarter minus 13, 17 June 2010

You're giving him too much credit.

AaronY
07-24-2013, 06:44 AM
I don't care if he was using some super secret sharingan technique to manipulate Mifune, the reasoning is correct. Danzou SHOULD be the leader of the kage coalition. Raikage IS a rage-filled passion bucket. Gaara IS too young to command respect from other countries. The Tsuchikage IS an old man with mobility problems. And the Mizukage IS from the village where Akatsuki originated.

Danzou, the greatest patriot in Konoha history deserves this. He will lead us to a new and greater era of peace!

Lol'd..so random, so embarrassing

AchillesHeel
07-24-2013, 06:49 AM
Lol'd..so random, so embarrassing

Chicks totally dig it.

Russo21
07-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Spurstalk has officially gone to shit. What happened to this place.

Lincoln
07-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Spurstalk has officially gone to shit. What happened to this place.

Tim Duncan getting exposed for the faggot he is is what happened imo

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Lakaluva tbh. He's back and using the gay Timmeh story as ammo.

It was my calling, ben.

ElNono
07-24-2013, 09:40 AM
It was my calling, ben.

Naruto Chapter 134

Author: Masashi Kishimoto | Artist: Masashi Kishimoto

Chapters: 535 | Updated: Mar 31 2011 | Status:Ongoing Regular

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen,

Summary: Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. It was a powerful demon indeed; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village - the Fourth Hokage - defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a newly-born child, whose origins are as yet unknown. That child's name was Naruto Uzumaki.

:lol

ChumpDumper
07-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Why do you act like you were gone?

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Tim Duncan getting exposed for the faggot he is is what happened imo

Did rg3 cheat?

Lincoln
07-24-2013, 09:53 AM

Why do you ask so many questions?

Lincoln
07-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Did rg3 cheat?

No it's been proven that those are all lies. That's why no major media outlet picked up on it...besides dead spin

ChumpDumper
07-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Why do you ask so many questions?Because people get evasive when I ask the right ones.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 09:55 AM

I was gone, chump.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2013, 09:56 AM
I was gone, chump.Wasn't asking you.

Everyone knows why you were gone: Narutoshame.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Everyone knows why you were gone.

Some things just never change... lol

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2013, 09:58 AM
No it's been proven that those are all lies. That's why no major media outlet picked up on it...besides dead spin

I knew it was lies, lol dumb bitch had "him" in her phone as "RG3". Because I'm sure thats what he prefers to be called by personal friends and side bitches :lol

Anyway, bitches by lyin. You just remember that.

ChumpDumper
Some things just never change... lolYour screen name did.

Why?

Buddy Mignon
I knew it was lies, lol dumb bitch had "him" in her phone as "RG3". Because I'm sure thats what he prefers to be called by personal friends and side bitches :lol

Amy ain't lying... you remember that.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Your screen name did.

Why?

Ask Kori to release Luva. I'd prefer that one.

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2013, 10:00 AM

You really do watch naruto in real life though.

ElNono
07-24-2013, 10:00 AM

I was thinking, with all these revelations going on, the number of relatives for Naruto is almost endless. Well, speaking in hypothetical terms, here's what we got so far...

Father: Yondaime
Mother: Kushina
Brother(Figuratively): Sasuke
Grandfather(Figuratively)/father figure: Jiraiya
Grandmother(Figuratively)/Mother/Nice set of pillows: Tsunade

That's not to mention a bunch of other people...

Pein: Looks just like him, could be anything from his brother/uncle/cousin to just a look-a-like.
BH: Kishimoto won't tell us her name. Rumors about her being Naruto's mom all over the place.
Kurenai: Has goofy eyes like Pein. Hey, they could be related too!
Kurenai's kid: Hey, if Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto...
Sarutobi clan: If Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto, Naruto will be related to the third and Konohamaru!

And hell, lets assume Naruto marries Hinata...

Neji: In-law!

Hell, sharingan came from the byakugan, right?

Madara: Creator of sharingan? Well, hell...that means he must've been a Hyuuga before that! He'll be related too!

I was trying to figure out a way for Naruto to be blood-related to the Uchihas so Kishi can live his dream and give Naruto sharingan, but I can't see it.

Hmmm...did I miss anyone?

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:02 AM
You really do watch naruto in real life though.

What I find amazing is how many of you know and follow that shit.

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2013, 10:03 AM

lol

ChumpDumper
07-24-2013, 10:07 AM
What I find amazing is how many of you know and follow that shit.What I find amazing is your trying to act like you don't.

ElNono
07-24-2013, 10:07 AM

originally posted by ghost_of_gashir

after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Meanwhile, i easily see orochimaru ending up like enron's ceo kenneth lay...

...dying alone on some mountain.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

Leetonidas
07-24-2013, 10:09 AM

ghost of gashir :lmao

Leetonidas
07-24-2013, 10:10 AM

after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

rofl analyzing the business model of an anime character :lmao

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:16 AM
What I find amazing is your trying to act like you don't.

Why are always swinging for my nuts?

ChumpDumper
07-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Why are always swinging for my nuts?Didn't know it wounded you so badly tbh.

AchillesHeel
07-24-2013, 10:20 AM
lmao Gashir getting his ass pounded

Lincoln
07-24-2013, 11:04 AM

Yeah rg3 really set up his friend at Tech with that girl and played wingman. It's really pathetic tbh. Only retards believe rg3 cheated or got catfished.
http://httr24-7.com/blog/the-story-of-meredith-barber-robert-griffin-iiis-completely-fake-lying-fictional-side-chick/

benefactor
07-24-2013, 11:43 AM

So what's my point?

http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series2/kruemelmonster.gif

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah rg3 really set up his friend at Tech with that girl and played wingman. It's really pathetic tbh. Only retards believe rg3 cheated or got catfished.
http://httr24-7.com/blog/the-story-of-meredith-barber-robert-griffin-iiis-completely-fake-lying-fictional-side-chick/
God damn dude. This stupid bitch couldnt be happy with just KNOWING rg3s friend and getting hookups for free tickets and shit. She just had to try and set up some bullshit to extort him with...

You give someone an inch and they take a mile. I hope that bitch gets raped.

Thread
07-24-2013, 12:45 PM
^Brasky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2013, 12:46 PM
Also, RG3 is a solid wingman :lol

Yeah ill just give the bitch an autographed pic and youll be fuckin the daylights out of her within 5 minutes.