PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Bruno Mars Song: "You Make Me Feel Like I'm Locked Out Of Heaven"

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2013, 04:52 PM
you ever finally get something you've coveted for so long till it makes you feel like you've been locked out of heaven...here's my story...

First I heard he was getting a divorce...and I was like cool...now Spur fan can stop riding me about Kobe's marital situation...then came the Cucking...and buying a Gym to her lover with his money.....I was like HA HA ! then came game 6 and I was like WHOA..I didn't know how to process handing over a title because it's never been done in the history of the league...OK...then came game 7 and I was like dude Blew It (no pun)... then came the Queer revelation and I can truly say all this happening to the Spurs is way way better than winning a title...I feel like I was locked out of heaven all this time....Can we get an encore Spurs? Can Things possibly get any worse? Man I hope :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2013, 04:54 PM
you ever finally get something you've coveted for so long till it makes you feel like you've been locked out of heaven...here's my story...

First I heard he was getting a divorce...and I was like cool...now Spur fan can stop riding me about Kobe's marital situation...then came the Cucking...and buying a Gym to her lover with his money.....I was like HA HA ! then came game 6 and I was like WHOA..I didn't know how to process handing over a title because it's never been done in the history of the league...OK...then came game 7 and I was like dude Blew It (no pun)... then came the Queer revelation and I can truly say all this happening to the Spurs is way way better than winning a title...I feel like I was locked out of heaven all this time....Can we get an encore Spurs? Can Things possibly get any worse? Man I hope :lol

Someone can blow their brains out over all this... just saying.

Rogue
07-23-2013, 05:38 PM
Falling down is that song for me, I fell in love for it instantly the first time i heard it. I taught myself to sing it and I've been singing it to myself any chance I've got, shit's so lovely and amazing :cry