PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Nash can't keep ducking his children

ElNono
07-23-2013, 08:31 PM
PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona appellate court says Los Angeles Lakers star Steve Nash may have to pay additional child support for his three children and that he and his ex-wife can't say bad things about each other through social media.

A Court of Appeals panel's ruling Tuesday says a judge must consider ordering Nash to pay more than the children's "basic needs."

The court also upheld a judge's order barring the couple from disparaging each other through social media.

It said Alejandra Amarilla Nash used her Twitter account to make a "biting criticism" of Nash after their divorce was granted.

The ruling says the order doesn't violate her free-speech rights because both agreed to limit their speech under their joint custody agreement.

The couple divorced in 2011. They have a son and two daughters.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2013/07/23/steve-nash-child-support/2580593/

Andy
07-23-2013, 08:33 PM
I feel sorry for Tim's children, poor things must be so confused right now. Growing up with 1 mom and 3 dads.

Chief Brody
07-23-2013, 08:40 PM
I hope Nash disowns them. Speaking of ducking, how long will LJ keep up the Gestapo tactics upstairs?

Findog
07-23-2013, 08:46 PM
"Basic needs"

:lol

ElNono
07-23-2013, 08:47 PM
I hope Nash disowns them. Speaking of ducking, how long will LJ keep up the Gestapo tactics upstairs?

Our offseason has been keeping Bonner for $4m/season and re-signed Manu for $7m/season...

It's going to be sour for a while, tbh :lol

ElNono
07-23-2013, 08:47 PM
"Basic needs"

benefactor
07-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Better start getting concerned about down here. We aren't far from the level we were at when wifey closed the NBA forum down.

HI-FI
07-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Our offseason has been keeping Bonner for $4m/season and re-signed Manu for $7m/season...

It's going to be sour for a while, tbh :lol

this is true, the bolded part had many of us pissed off, but conversely at the El Nono household....
http://throwtheflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Fat-FSU-Guy-Celebration.gif

HI-FI
07-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Better start getting concerned about down here. We aren't far from the level we were at when wifey closed the NBA forum down.
but why shut the forum down, why not remove the shittier posters who smell like curry and dried up cum while anime plays in the background?

ElNono
07-23-2013, 09:33 PM
this is true, the bolded part had many of us pissed off, but conversely at the El Nono household....
http://throwtheflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Fat-FSU-Guy-Celebration.gif

Celebrated by getting one of those gray jerseys to get signed next time we meet up :hat

ElNono
07-23-2013, 09:34 PM
but why shut the forum down, why not remove the shittier posters who smell like curry and dried up cum while anime plays in the background?

http://i47.tinypic.com/1253txv.gif

HI-FI
07-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Celebrated by getting one of those gray jerseys to get signed next time we meet up :hat

those gray jerseys are underrated, glad to see more people appreciate them. i need to get a Kawhi gray jersey tbh.

Michael Jordan.
07-23-2013, 09:40 PM
The forum would be better off if that African Baboon would be pinked from starting threads again.

ElNono
07-23-2013, 09:41 PM
those gray jerseys are underrated, glad to see more people appreciate them. i need to get a Kawhi gray jersey tbh.

Don't order from the official NBA store. I ordered June 30th, along with the "Best in the West" shirt and one other WCF champ shirt, which they claimed were all in stock. By July 15 they still haven't shipped anything. After contacting them twice, they eventually told me the two t-shirts were out of stock, and only shipped the Manu jersey. Terrible experience with them. Next time I'll head to the NY store and get them there.

Thread
07-23-2013, 09:42 PM
The forum would be better off if that African Baboon would be pinked from starting threads again.

That's nothing but 6 talking.

Thread
07-23-2013, 09:43 PM

Only pussies & assholes advocate the banning of a fellow member.

ElNono
07-23-2013, 09:43 PM
^ reported

Thread
07-23-2013, 09:44 PM

Because you weak sisters can't take it.

spurraider21
07-23-2013, 10:04 PM
I require a brief history lesson. The NBA forum was shut down at one point? :lol

Clipper Nation
07-23-2013, 10:33 PM

Not to mention all the other butthurt Lakerfans, especially Rakaruva :lol

ElNono
07-23-2013, 10:37 PM
I require a brief history lesson. The NBA forum was shut down at one point? :lol

I think that was before the EC was put together... they were contacted by authorities or something like that.

HI-FI
07-23-2013, 10:57 PM
I think that was before the EC was put together... they were contacted by authorities or something like that.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4376dLOpj1qzgj88o1_500.gif
they came together to take down a curry smelling faggot and a former Spurs fan who sold out tbh

Don't order from the official NBA store. I ordered June 30th, along with the "Best in the West" shirt and one other WCF champ shirt, which they claimed were all in stock. By July 15 they still haven't shipped anything. After contacting them twice, they eventually told me the two t-shirts were out of stock, and only shipped the Manu jersey. Terrible experience with them. Next time I'll head to the NY store and get them there.
thanks, i'll try to check elsewhere. I'm happy i wasn't the only one who got a Best in the West shirt. I got one as a gift and I was like "thanks but uhhh I think this is bad luck." still, they are tight shirts, it's just kind of depressing to wear it, sort of like seeing how happy everyone was after the WCF. hope you get yours though, sounds like you got screwed there, so i'll let you know if I see anymore around this area (i live a couple hours away from SA).

ElNono
07-23-2013, 11:00 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4376dLOpj1qzgj88o1_500.gif
they came together to take down a curry smelling faggot and a former Spurs fan who sold out tbh

pinking the monkey was probably the best the EC every did, tbh... rakaruva self-imploded in paki shame after the naruto lovefest

thanks, i'll try to check elsewhere. I'm happy i wasn't the only one who got a Best in the West shirt. I got one as a gift and I was like "thanks but uhhh I think this is bad luck." still, they are tight shirts, it's just kind of depressing to wear it, sort of like seeing how happy everyone was after the WCF. hope you get yours though, sounds like you got screwed there, so i'll let you know if I see anymore around this area (i live a couple hours away from SA).

They'll probably pop up on ebay at a discount soon enough, tbh... just wanted to add it to my collection. Thanks though.

Kool Bob Love
07-23-2013, 11:00 PM
PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona appellate court says Los Angeles Lakers star Steve Nash may have to pay additional child support for his three children and that he and his ex-wife can't say bad things about each other through social media.

A Court of Appeals panel's ruling Tuesday says a judge must consider ordering Nash to pay more than the children's "basic needs."

The court also upheld a judge's order barring the couple from disparaging each other through social media.

It said Alejandra Amarilla Nash used her Twitter account to make a "biting criticism" of Nash after their divorce was granted.

The ruling says the order doesn't violate her free-speech rights because both agreed to limit their speech under their joint custody agreement.

The couple divorced in 2011. They have a son and two daughters.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2013/07/23/steve-nash-child-support/2580593/

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/96887/steve-nash-no-thanks-o.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mecwb2rG1w1rrr2r7o1_250.gif

benefactor
07-24-2013, 05:41 AM
Because you weak sisters can't take it.
Six one way half a dozen the other for me. I can go on like this forever. Just saying that we are approaching that level...and the last time we went there she opened the door and fired like a crazed white man in a movie theater.

Thread
07-24-2013, 06:13 AM
Six one way half a dozen the other for me. I can go on like this forever. Just saying that we are approaching that level...and the last time we went there she opened the door and fired like a crazed white man in a movie theater.

Because you assholes started with the [molesting tact].

No, what you need to do was to have finished it. Then we'd be right as the mail.

LkrFan
07-24-2013, 06:26 AM
I feel sorry for Tim's children, poor things must be so confused right now. Growing up with 1 mom and 3 dads.
:lmao