PDA

View Full Version : Thinking About Trying A One Month Steriod Cycle

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2013, 10:57 PM
can anyone give good advice...just a quick 1 month cycle and then off...need to pop my chest out a bit more.....may stack it with Winadrol

Bill_Brasky
07-23-2013, 10:58 PM
You should take double the dosage and get extra ripped bro

lefty
07-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Triple dosage + tons of ephedrine

Do it

NOW !!!!!

Chief Brody
07-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Brah do you mean Winny (Winstrol)? Haven't heard about Winadrol but I'll research it. I use HGH only now and the cycle is very different, 5 on/2 off weekly.

Chief Brody
07-23-2013, 11:14 PM
You're also gonna need more than a month cycle, most likely...more like 3 months (depending on how strong Winadrol is and how many mg or iu you take daily).

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2013, 02:16 AM
suck a dick kooli

HI-FI
07-24-2013, 02:17 AM
suck a dick kooli
:lol

Wild Cobra
07-24-2013, 03:39 AM
Going for the small balls?

Avante
07-24-2013, 05:48 AM
You have steps where you live? If so do pushups with your hands on those steps, go until the burn is too much, in a week it will take longer to get that burn, in a few weeks longer still. Do that every other day. You know those little hand grips? Find a pair that's tight/hard to press to together. Now put your hands one on each side and push in, knock our 50 and fast, do that everyday. Obviously....bench press and dumdbell flyes. Three sets/10 of each every other day. If you are a warrior and actually do the work in 60 days you will have your chest.

Steroids are for idiots.

Here's something I call..The Diamond. Take your hands and make a diamond shape now find a table/bed post anything you can push off of. Now lean as far forward as ya can before falling over, now do push aways, knock out 20 also everyday.

Obviously do the work using your pectorals and thinking chest. Those aren't arm exercises.

But...tight buns/ six pack abs is what women look at first. A baggy ass/pot belly...instant turnoff, or you better have a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$.

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2013, 06:14 AM
You have steps where you live? If so do pushups with your hands on those steps, go until the burn is too much, in a week it will take longer to get that burn, in a few weeks longer still. Do that every other day. You know those little hand grips? Find a pair that's tight/hard to press to together. Now put your hands one on each side and push in, knock our 50 and fast, do that everyday. Obviously....bench press and dumdbell flyes. Three sets/10 of each every other day. If you are a warrior and actually do the work in 60 days you will have your chest.

Steroids are for idiots.

Here's something I call..The Diamond. Take your hands and make a diamond shape now find a table/bed post anything you can push off of. Now lean as far forawrs as ya can before falling over, now do push aways, knock out 20 also everyday.

But...tight buns/ six pack abs is what women look at first. A baggy ass/pot belly...instant turnoff, or you better have a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$.

come grip my dick

Avante
07-24-2013, 06:29 AM
come grip my dick

Stick to the topic faggot.

lebomb
07-24-2013, 06:53 AM
Steroids???? This thread cant be real Kool. :nope

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 07:07 AM
Steroids???? This thread cant be real Kool. :nope

just a quick cycle....just curious as to how quick the gain will be...wouldn't consider it long term...and I'm not looking for beef roids like Bonds...white trainer at my gym says he administer the shots safely...he has 2 other clients and I see their gains..it's impressive...I wouldn't do this for more than 4 weeks because I am a bit afraid...

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Triple dosage + tons of ephedrine

Do it

NOW !!!!!

you know you would very sad if you found out I died...all of you would hurt for a good 2 weeks..you know it and I do as well...stop frontin..I'm the best thing that happened to your lives since sliced bread

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 07:13 AM

Steroids are for idiots.

Here's something I call..The Diamond. Take your hands and make a diamond shape now find a table/bed post anything you can push off of. Now lean as far forward as ya can before falling over, now do push aways, knock out 20 also everyday.

Obviously do the work using your pectorals and thinking chest. Those aren't arm exercises.

good feed back..I'm gonna shoot for 500 push-ups a day. One my old friends went to prison for 5 yrs. He told me he did 500 push-ups a day...to supplement his weight training...but he told me do 30 min of running the 20 min of jump rope before I start the physical workout

Avante
07-24-2013, 07:17 AM
good feed back..I'm gonna shoot for 500 push-ups a day. One my old friends went to prison for 5 yrs. He told me he did 500 push-ups a day...to supplement his weight training...but he told me do 30 min of running the 20 min of jump rope before I start the physical workout

I used to do 200 a day, 4/50 sets. If I were you I'd start off trying that then start adding reps. Make every effort to let the pecs do the work, too many don't so they don't get the results they are looking for.

I also recommend a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwichs along with a blended ....eggs/Instant Breakfast/honey/banana...drink.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 07:37 AM
I used to do 200 a day, 4/50 sets. If I were you I'd start off trying that then start adding reps. Make every effort to let the pecs do the work, too many don't so they don't get the results they are looking for.

I also recommend a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwichs along with a blended ....eggs/Instant Breakfast/honey/banana...drink.

avante - but I am ripped and have worked out for yrs...I'm just looking for a little something extra for my chest..almost like I'm competing...I need an extra pop to it....my diet is mad crazy..as in excellent..the gym I train at is private..nothing but body builders although I don't consider my self a body builder..I do lean mass but I want my chest to have a more concentrated heavy / lean look...it's moderate lean at the moment...I do know..maybe I'm just bored with my training

johnsmith
07-24-2013, 08:13 AM
Nothing wrong with a cycle from time to time. I used to take them in my early 20's off and on. It's not going to be just one month though, like Chief Brody said, you're gonna be looking at 3 months. I also assume you will cycle the test with Winstrol, so nothing wrong with that.

My favorite was just a shit ton of test E, Winstrol, and then a few other things on hand like an Estrogen blocker, and some vitamins for my skin so I didn't get pimples.

Results are pretty fun to be a part of. Your nuts will shrink, but they come back to normal almost immediately after.

Avante
07-24-2013, 08:23 AM
avante - but I am ripped and have worked out for yrs...I'm just looking for a little something extra for my chest..almost like I'm competing...I need an extra pop to it....my diet is mad crazy..as in excellent..the gym I train at is private..nothing but body builders although I don't consider my self a body builder..I do lean mass but I want my chest to have a more concentrated heavy / lean look...it's moderate lean at the moment...I do know..maybe I'm just bored with my training

So you come here to ask about chest/pec work when you're surrounded by bodybuilders at your gym? There are also tons of sites out there that talk about all the different isolated body parts.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Nothing wrong with a cycle from time to time. I used to take them in my early 20's off and on. It's not going to be just one month though, like Chief Brody said, you're gonna be looking at 3 months. I also assume you will cycle the test with Winstrol, so nothing wrong with that.

My favorite was just a shit ton of test E, Winstrol, and then a few other things on hand like an Estrogen blocker, and some vitamins for my skin so I didn't get pimples.

Results are pretty fun to be a part of. Your nuts will shrink, but they come back to normal almost immediately after.

I can easily absorb my nuts shrinking...not trying to brag but they're sizable...I'm going to keep getting different perspectives / opinions before I make a decision...

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2013, 08:46 AM
You know all those ads you see on TV about guys with low T? Most of their customers were amateurs fucking around with roids. Why do you think these athletes go to these special clinics for their roid regimens?

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 08:49 AM
You know all those ads you see on TV about guys with low T? Most of their customers who were amateurs fucking around with roids. Why do you think these athletes go to these special clinics for their roid regimens?

didn't know that....another good perspective to put in the "Do Not Try Column"

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2013, 08:56 AM
didn't know that....another good perspective to put in the "Do Not Try Column"

Actually, "most" is an exaggeration as lower T levels go along naturally with aging but doing street roids without the monitoring is nuts. You can really fuck yourself up.

johnsmith
07-24-2013, 08:59 AM
Actually, "most" is an exaggeration as lower T levels go along naturally with aging but doing street roids without the monitoring is nuts. You can really fuck yourself up.

Yup. I went to a Doctor recently and told him about my early 20's. He said he'd rather his kids be addicted to crack than steroids.

Honestly though, one cycle isn't gonna kill anyone.....unless you use the needle to stab yourself in the neck.

johnsmith
07-24-2013, 09:01 AM
I can easily absorb my nuts shrinking...not trying to brag but they're sizable...I'm going to keep getting different perspectives / opinions before I make a decision...

The nuts thing is freaky though....they get so ridiculous small it's comical. I don't care how big you think they are now, you'll be shocked after 2 months.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 09:07 AM
Yup. I went to a Doctor recently and told him about my early 20's. He said he'd rather his kids be addicted to crack than steroids.

Honestly though, one cycle isn't gonna kill anyone.....unless you use the needle to stab yourself in the neck.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM
The nuts thing is freaky though....they get so ridiculous small it's comical. I don't care how big you think they are now, you'll be shocked after 2 months.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM
^ In Light of this evidence I'm leaning "PASS" :lol

ohmwrecker
07-24-2013, 09:12 AM
You guys are all gonna have heart attacks . . . and die with bacne and tiny, shriveled nuts.

johnsmith
07-24-2013, 09:12 AM
^ In Light of this evidence I'm leaning "PASS" :lol

They come back quickly though, right back to normal.

johnsmith
07-24-2013, 09:13 AM
You guys are all gonna have heart attacks . . . and die with bacne and tiny, shriveled nuts.

Nah, I stopped a long time ago.....if anything, I'm gonna die of liver failure.

ohmwrecker
07-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Nah, I stopped a long time ago.....if anything, I'm gonna die of liver failure.

Why do y'all wanna be so pumped though? Isn't it healthier to be lean?

johnsmith
07-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Why do y'all wanna be so pumped though? Isn't it healthier to be lean?

When I used to do them, I was in the best shape of my life. I didn't drink, I only ate chicken and tuna, I ran every day....blah blah.

I was pretty shredded at the time and was as lean as you can get.........then I discovered weed.......my life got a lot more fun after that.

Now I'm old, slow, and have a lot of lingering injuries.

ohmwrecker
07-24-2013, 09:27 AM
When I used to do them, I was in the best shape of my life. I didn't drink, I only ate chicken and tuna, I ran every day....blah blah.

I was pretty shredded at the time and was as lean as you can get.........then I discovered weed.......my life got a lot more fun after that.

Now I'm old, slow, and have a lot of lingering injuries.

That sounds like me, except for the shredded part. I'm already big and strong, genetically speaking. I've never felt the need to get ripped. I swim, shoot hoops, do yoga . . . used to surf when I lived in Cali . . . Getting all pumped with muscle mass never had an appeal for me.

spursncowboys
07-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Crossfit bro. The answer to everything.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Crossfit bro. The answer to everything.

:lol no it's not. did it for 2 yrs...more focus on clean and jerk, and lower body development...but not bad overall...it's just not the answer to everything...on second thought Amy did buy her man a X-Fit gym with Tim's money :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:11 AM

You got a new bitch you trying to impress?

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 10:18 AM
You got a new bitch you trying to impress?

I'm always meeting someone new...but my main concern is staying on the top side of my genetic potential..I like trying new (non gay) :lol things. I like being in the gym just wondering if the benefits out weigh the negatives and if I start taking this stuff for one cycle will I keep my gains or will they go away if I change my chest concentration routine...I have thought about competing...but not quite sure I'm ready for it

Spur|n|Austin
07-24-2013, 10:26 AM
You know how to find out if someone does Crossfit?

jag
07-24-2013, 04:06 PM

You don't need special monitoring to cycle with minimal aftereffects. You just have to be incredibly disciplined and do your homework. The people I've known who took anabolics were the most dedicated, meticulous, diet-conscious people I've worked out with.

There is a lot of reading material out there for people who want to get started. First of all, there's absolutely no point in a random 3-month cycle. If you haven't been going HAM in the weight room for at least 2 years, there's really no reason to start taking anything other than protein. Also, as a matter of principle, anything you take orally is going to be far more dangerous than an injection. It will also be less effective than an injection. Random 3-month cycles of orals (with a loose ass diet) is just going to bring you bitch tits or bacne.

-no, I've never taken any anabolics.
-the majority of my friends in high school went on to play college sports. They all took some form of something.

Big Empty
07-24-2013, 04:12 PM
im on androgel 1.62 for 4 weeks now. lost about 4 pounds but damn i think it may have contributed to sex problems recently lol along with alcohol. its weird. i get stiff at work for no reason sometimes and others it wont come up at all. i think im getting off of it

Frank Dux
07-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Priority principle will be more effective for you than a cycle of roids.

Katherine Robinson
07-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Just take 1g of Yohimbine HCL and 1g of Ephedrine HCL, Kevin. Be sure to do it in an empty stomach as well, you know for "max gainz".

InRareForm
07-24-2013, 07:26 PM
do you even lift

spursncowboys
07-25-2013, 04:01 PM
:lol no it's not. did it for 2 yrs...more focus on clean and jerk, and lower body development...but not bad overall...it's just not the answer to everything...on second thought Amy did buy her man a X-Fit gym with Tim's money :lol
IDK who those people are but i was joking. Because crossfit people are so cultish about it.

I'm in my 30's and HiRep-LoWeights are the best for me.

Good luck with whatever you do. Most old men who juiced have bigger tits that their wives. So just something to think about. I think juicing is a great way to get over a plateau, since some body comps can't get past it.

spursncowboys
07-25-2013, 04:03 PM
You know how to find out if someone does Crossfit?
they find a way to include crossfit into every conversation.

They have a tap out shirt on.

They love MMA

They have tribals everywhere

they talk about the core

Spur|n|Austin
07-26-2013, 11:07 AM
they find a way to include crossfit into every conversation.

They have a tap out shirt on.

They love MMA

They have tribals everywhere

they talk about the core

/thread.

Trill Clinton
07-26-2013, 11:16 AM
i just wish the crossfit guys and fake strongmen competitors go to a gym that suits their respective workouts. golds gym is not the place for either one.

Frank Dux
07-26-2013, 11:32 AM
I think the funniest workout trend is how people do their entire workout while standing on bosu balls.

"When I do arm curls on a bosu ball it activates teh stabilizers!!!!"

tlongII
07-26-2013, 11:44 AM
I worked out like crazy up until about 50. Not as much any more. I'm still in reasonably good shape, but nothing like 7 or 8 years ago. Never did roids, but I've always been a big guy so I didn't need them. I used to feel like I could rip a door off it's hinges. :lol

SnakeBoy
07-26-2013, 11:51 AM
i just wish the crossfit guys and fake strongmen competitors go to a gym that suits their respective workouts. golds gym is not the place for either one.

Agreed. Effing crossfit guys are taking over my gym.