PDA

View Full Version : Sniffing Panties Can Be An Awesome Experience

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 09:04 AM
All kinds of hunger inducing smells can come from a woman's private parts along with her butt crack. Almost all of my lovers..I've sniffed the shit outta their panties right in front of them just before I eat the pussy....I've found that it gets in their head and makes them cum harder...it's so erotic..knowing a guy wants them in such a deep and intimate way opens them up emotionally and then physically..the brain chemistry is likely altered by such a simple, subtle, yet dirty / bad boy event. Sniffing fresh panties is cool but the ones that really smell good are usually between 2-3 days old. If you can find some dirty panties in this time range you're in for a real treat...especially if you steal them and put them in a zip-lock baggie...shit is da bomb...

After many love making sessions I've actually slept next to numerous chics with their panties on my face...I usually take the g-string spot where the butt crack sits and make sure it's right over my nose....but sometimes it depends. If they've been sweating all day and the part of the panties where the pussy sits his muskier with a strong pussy order I will opt for that spot to sit on my nose as I sleep...I kid you not your dreams are much more intense and exciting when you're unknowingly breathing in these smells at night...

Happy Sniffing :lol

PS: One girlfriend I had, when we we're at the house alone and she'd shower. I would sneak into her mom's room find her dirty laundry and sniff the shit outta her moms panties...I had it bad and used to do that shit all the time...they never knew...her mom's panties had a very nice kick and smell...surprising enough their is always some discharge in the panties too..which shows women be thinking about sex all day and cuming in their panties...

Bon Appetite Fellas :toast

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Why stop at sniffing?

http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Brief-Beef-Jerky-Underwear-1.jpg

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 09:54 AM
You have to be careful of squirtter panties. They carry that piss smell. I too am a fellow panties sniffer. In fact... I prefer to eat the pussy with the panties still on pulled slightly to the side. If they come off I'm draping them over my head every time. Women just never get enough of this shit.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 09:55 AM
yes Buddy this thread was Buddy inspired...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 09:58 AM
You have to be careful of squirtter panties. They carry that piss smell. I too am a fellow panties sniffer. In fact... I prefer to eat the pussy with the panties still on pulled slightly to the side. If they come off I'm draping them over my head every time. Women just never get enough of this shit.

Squirters if they don't let me know it's coming can freak me out...I was eating this one chic and she unloading all over my face and upper body I was like oh shit...it was like getting hit by a white water rafting wave...If I know it's coming and know what to expect I can plan for it and deal with it..but when it hits you by surprise it is quite a surprise.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:06 AM
Squirters if they don't let me know it's coming can freak me out...I was eating this one chic and she unloading all over my face and upper body I was like oh shit...it was like getting hit by a white water rafting wave...If I know it's coming and know what to expect I can plan for it and deal with it..but when it hits you by surprise it is quite a surprise.

That's a low down dirty bitch. But you have to more aware in the future. Question? Have you ever noticed the finer the bitch... the better the taste of pussy?

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 10:25 AM
That's a low down dirty bitch. But you have to more aware in the future. Question? Have you ever noticed the finer the bitch... the better the taste of pussy?

that can be true and it also can not be true...it depends on economics if you want to get technical...see in most cases it's all in your head...it tastes better because she's more desirable to you because she's so hot...but in reality if she's not cleaning up properly or has a bad diet the taste of her sushi will show. :lol

what I mean by economics is this...if a woman has money to eat properly and workout...her pussy will naturally taste better..if she's a non smoker and drink a lot of water and eat lots of fruits, veggies and yogurt...she will taste sweet..if her diet consists of Taco Bell, Cheese, and Burger Kings she will taste bland...if she's a heavy menstruater then she will taste sweeter as well...

So amidst my rambling what I'm saying is that a cute sexy woman will taste so much sweeter if she has the economics and diet and bleeds a lot every month...

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:31 AM
that can be true and it also can not be true...it depends on economics if you want to get technical...see in most cases it's all in your head...it tastes better because she's more desirable to you because she's so hot...but in reality if she's not cleaning up properly or has a bad diet the taste of her sushi will show. :lol

what I mean by economics is this...if a woman has money to eat properly and workout...her pussy will naturally taste better..if she's a non smoker and drink a lot of water and eat lots of fruits, veggies and yogurt...she will taste sweet..if her diet consists of Taco Bell, Cheese, and Burger Kings she will taste bland...if she's a heavy menstruater then she will taste sweeter as well...

That's well put... and I agree. You should start a blog or youtube on what you just wrote.

So amidst my rambling what I'm saying is that a cute sexy woman will taste so much sweeter if she has the economics and diet and bleeds a lot every month...

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 10:31 AM

That's well put... and I agree. You should start a blog or youtube on what you just wrote.

That's on point. I agree with everything you said.

Creepn
07-24-2013, 11:26 AM
Just as men don't tell women that they are not circumscised, women won't tell you that they squirt.

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Just as men don't tell women that they are not circumscised, women won't tell you that they squirt.

Why should a guy have to say he isn't circumsized? I never thought it mattered. Is this a rule I've been doing wrong forever?

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Why should a guy have to say he isn't circumsized? I never thought it mattered. Is this a rule I've been doing wrong forever?

:lol

I hear women don't like sucking uncircumcised dicks because they don't consider you clean....you're missing out some quality head tbh :lol

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2013, 12:04 PM
:lol

I hear women don't like sucking uncircumcised dicks because they don't consider you clean....you're missing out some quality head tbh :lol

hmmm...Iv'e never had any complaints. You shouldn't let your personal preferences lead you to false generalities.

RD2191
07-24-2013, 12:15 PM
You are one sick son of a bitch.

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2013, 12:26 PM
Seriously Kool, don't believe everything women tell you...I can hear her now..."no, really kool...it's OK that you don't have a long, thick, uncircumcised dick...that's nasty...just keep on licking my asshole while I shart Beethovens Fifth..."

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Seriously Kool, don't believe everything women tell you...I can hear her now..."no, really kool...it's OK that you don't have a long, thick, uncircumcised dick...that's nasty...just keep on licking my asshole while I shart Beethovens Fifth..."

:lol taking the non circumcised quib a bit personal are we?

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 01:17 PM
You are one sick son of a bitch.

don't disagree...but remember this Albert Einstein married his first cousin and was a known pedo...look it up..E=MC2 isn't the only thing he was up to :lol

lebomb
07-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Yall some nasty mufawkus!!!! But its all good, because of done all the above. My g/f is going out of town for a week..........left me some nasty pics, and videos so a niggra dont get too lonely. :hat

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 01:40 PM
Yall some nasty mufawkus!!!! But its all good, because of done all the above. My g/f is going out of town for a week..........left me some nasty pics, and videos so a niggra dont get too lonely. :hat

you gone be heart broken when you find she's dipping out on ya..just saying..you're too in love homie

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 01:56 PM

Not so. I've had a few women that did. Out of respect who I am as a man... they forewarned me before pissing on me.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 01:58 PM

Women just don't like peanut feeders. Sorry Charlie.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 02:05 PM

Your lil lady is good. Some nice mis-direction work on her part.

lebomb
07-24-2013, 02:24 PM
you gone be heart broken when you find she's dipping out on ya..just saying..you're too in love homie

Why would she dip? Just because she is going on vacation with family?

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Why would she dip? Just because she is going on vacation with family?

Didn't say she would just saying she may..you act like it's impossible...

watch this gain perspective:

OSo4-LUUMVo

lebomb
07-24-2013, 04:04 PM
Didn't say she would just saying she may..you act like it's impossible...

watch this gain perspective:

I believe that.....but If im taking care of all her needs and being good to her, thats all a Niggra can do. If she decides to step and I find out? Well, ya know I will have to turn some cawnuhs.

Big Empty
07-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Lol u fuckers crazy

Rogue
07-24-2013, 05:29 PM
I only sniff at my own pants to see if they need to be changed and washed. It sounds really gross and disgusting to put your nose close to someone else's underwear tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-25-2013, 12:11 AM
a paki talking about sniffing panties, i assume his own race of ethnic ladies pussy? so tell me whats the difference between the smell of the panty and the odor aura around her body that you all share the distinctive smell?

Rogue
07-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Didn't know Kool was a paki tbh, I thought he was a chink or an american african. if he is a Paki then the whole talk starts to make a lot of sense to me, because their food usually smells the same as their used underwears and socks.

I remember that an English teacher of our high school was a Paki immigrant who immigrated to Manchester at an early age and who kind of grew up there, so he could speak English pretty well. Our school paid him big $ to teach us English (dude must've earned more here than he would've in UK imho, otherwise who the hell would want to work in a shitty 3rd world country?) and he was a cool dude overall, except the smell of him which reeked of rotten sheep. At the time we thought the smell must come from his mouth, but now I just realized he just didn't change his pants and socks very often. They like eating sheep, the meat rots in their body and the stench goes off through every pore in their skin.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2013, 03:54 AM
Groce.

I remember my ex throwing her panties at me for "fun" and even though it didn't smell or had anything on it, that got me really mad.

I don't know how these Niggas do it tbh. I remeber them talking about having sex during menstruation..that too is groce.

TDMVPDPOY
07-25-2013, 06:54 AM
isnt this just like finding a chewed chewy stuck underneath a table/chair and putting it back into ur mouth? fkn niggaz

mrsmaalox
07-25-2013, 10:34 AM
The more posts I read from you guys about what women like/don't like, what they can't enough of, and the things they say during sex, the more I am convinced you don't really know any women :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2013, 11:23 AM
The more posts I read from you guys about what women like/don't like, what they can't enough of, and the things they say during sex, the more I am convinced you don't really know any women :lol

You come off extremely confused. No one is trying to get to actually know women. We just lie to say what you want to hear just to fuck. Watch... after me someone will come in and say something sweet to you... just to fuck.

mrsmaalox
07-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Nope I don't think I'm the confused one. I am a woman, I'm sure I know more women than most of the men here, and I'm positive I have discussed sex with a hell of a lot more women than most of the men here. And I haven't read anything in this thread that would make a woman want to fuck. But whatever, good luck to you :toast

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Nope I don't think I'm the confused one. I am a woman, I'm sure I know more women than most of the men here, and I'm positive I have discussed sex with a hell of a lot more women than most of the men here. And I haven't read anything in this thread that would make a woman want to fuck. But whatever, good luck to you :toast

care to enlighten us MrsMaalox on what's been said in this thread that generally speaking a woman would disagree with or find that it's not a turn on...keep in mind there are always exceptions to the rule but since you've talked to more women please share...and just fyi...in all honesty I even as a guy that is young I'm pretty darn certain I know more women than you and have talked sex with more women than you have..even if you have 20 yrs on me...now if you're counting group house parties you've attended then I may concede the point but please share?

lebomb
07-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Groce.

I remeber them talking about having sex during menstruation..that too is groce.

I have had sex with my g/f at least a few days before she was supposed to start.............after I :ihit the kitty, it basically started right then. Got that menstrual cycle kicked off niggra.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Granted, I'm not a playa..But where you do you guys even find women like these? I thought It consensus between partners that menstrual sex is Groce and sniffing panties? That's digusting even if it was some Goddess panties.

benefactor
07-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Consider the two main posters in this thread...one basically outed himself as a virgin when he falsely described what a woman climaxing sounds like and the other is a grown man who, when he's not here, spends most of his time on a Naruto forum discussing children's cartoons. Couple that with them both being internet BFF's with the creepy old man in the NBA forum and the math get's even simpler.

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Women love to make it seem like they're so complicated and interesting. Fact is... they're boring as shit unless they have their clothes off... or in the process of strip teasing. Buy them a cheap meal... get them a drink... and panties fall down. If you're doing more than that then you're wasting your time because she aint interested in what you're saying or the way you look.

CavsSuperFan
07-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Women love to make it seem like they're so complicated and interesting. Fact is... they're boring as shit unless they have their clothes off... or in the process of strip teasing. Buy them a cheap meal... get them a drink... and panties fall down. If you're doing more than that then you're wasting your time because she aint interested in what you're saying or the way you look.

You are going to make a very special lady very happy one day…I can just tell….:toast

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2013, 04:12 PM
You are going to make a very special lady very happy one day…I can just tell….:toast

Spoken like a true simp. Life long bachelor here. Have absolutely no desire to please a woman unless its in the sack. You can waste your time trying to keep one happy. Good luck.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2013, 04:20 PM

:lol this shit is funny....I will admit though..when I'm hanging - I don't buy cheap meals per se because I don't eat cheap meals...I won't ever buy a girl / woman fast food...it just ain't happening...I go to mid - moderate places and if I'm with someone special I will spend more...it's not tricking if you got it...I usually have good conversation..but when I'm zoned out let's say hanging with my folks in Vegas or NYC..dude my game is pimp tight...very very strong...I bring all of my experiences to the table.. sometimes I try to intimidate with my strong conversation / game but it's backfired on me on more than one occasion. I've found you're never too old to learn

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Sometimes Buddy I can be conceited... I do work on that because girls have always told me that growing up..I've never liked it and sometimes go out of my way to dumb down the conversation..I'm a mix between humble and playa

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2013, 06:04 PM
:lol this shit is funny....I will admit though..when I'm hanging - I don't buy cheap meals per se because I don't eat cheap meals...I won't ever buy a girl / woman fast food...it just ain't happening...I go to mid - moderate places and if I'm with someone special I will spend more...it's not tricking if you got it...I usually have good conversation..but when I'm zoned out let's say hanging with my folks in Vegas or NYC..dude my game is pimp tight...very very strong...I bring all of my experiences to the table.. sometimes I try to intimidate with my strong conversation / game but it's backfired on me on more than one occasion. I've found you're never too old to learn

Cheesecake Factory is a cheap meal for me. I never once suggested going to Taco Bell. If she ain't my lady she gets no fine dining coming from me. A golden mouth piece is all you need to catch fish. Most of them are simple minded so all you need to do is bullshit them. That Malox chic can't tell me shit about a woman. And being cocky is a must. When they call you conceited its a complement in disguise. You're the catch... not her. All she has is pussy.

CuckingFunt
07-25-2013, 07:06 PM

Ditto.

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2013, 07:10 PM
^... Perfect example.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 08:26 PM
clean it up