PDA

View Full Version : I'm this close to dying

kobyz
07-24-2013, 11:29 AM
No matter how or from where I trying to think on this, I doesn't find way to let it go, it doesn't get better, only worse... It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation, I'm so crushed and torn, it's the worst kind, inconsolable kind... Why pop had to ruin Tim's and myself life? Why?

Juggity
07-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Calm down bro. It's a game, not your life.

Leetonidas
07-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Good, maybe you'll do us all a favor and off yourself already so we don't have to ready your emo faggotry anymore

td4mvp2k
07-24-2013, 11:39 AM
:clap

Spur|n|Austin
07-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Good, maybe you'll do us all a favor and off yourself already so we don't have to ready your emo faggotry anymore

ZING! Right to the point; I dig it! :lol

benefactor
07-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Finish the job. It's the only way to end the pain.

Budkin
07-24-2013, 11:48 AM
No matter how or from where I trying to think on this, I doesn't find way to let it go, it doesn't get better, only worse... It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation, I'm so crushed and torn, it's the worst kind, inconsolable kind... Why pop had to ruin Tim's and myself life? Why?

Enough.

Darius Bieber
07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Sports are for entertainment. People seem to miss that point.

rayray2k8
07-24-2013, 11:57 AM
I say just run into oncoming traffic. It'll ease the pain.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2013, 12:03 PM
No matter how or from where I trying to think on this, I doesn't find way to let it go, it doesn't get better, only worse.Judging from that sentence, I suggest you concentrate on your studies.

CitizenDwayne
07-24-2013, 12:05 PM
This all stems from sexual confusion, of course.

CubanMustGo
07-24-2013, 12:06 PM
Yes, I know; if I used a lame ID like kobyz on a Spurs board, I'd be distraught, too.

xmas1997
07-24-2013, 12:08 PM
How old is this guy? Acting like a 9 year old is what I say! It certainly isn't adult behavior:nope, but if he is then he needs to be institutionalized.:hat

monkeypunk
07-24-2013, 12:16 PM

Once you get into high school, you'll find other ways to occupy your time.

Oh and faggot!

Whisky Dog
07-24-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm sure The players feel the same way... Oh wait Danny Green was partying in Miami the night of losing game 7 after choking for 2 straight games.

It's a job to them. If it doesn't even bother the people who are directly involved very much then why should it bother people who are just bystanders?

Budkin
07-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Has to be a troll. Please tell me it's a troll.

timtonymanu
07-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Just do it. You won't suffer much longer.

Sean Cagney
07-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Has to be a troll. Please tell me it's a troll.

No doubt about it, it's an LA fan. Look at his name. He just has fun and tries to bring this up daily to try and get to others and remind them they were so close over and over and we should dwell on it lol. He is a troll, period.

What Spurs fan would call themselves KOBYz?

TXstbobcat
07-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Someone is off their meds. Either that or he needs a prescription for Prozac.

hooperflash
07-24-2013, 12:53 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/Die-Bitch_o_115424.jpg

dallasmaverickslose
07-24-2013, 12:56 PM

Move on with your life. Geez!

Sean Cagney
07-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Someone is off their meds. Either that or he needs a prescription for Prozac.

Believe it or not Prozac can make some alot worse, especially teens. I would fear that from him.

elmanutres
07-24-2013, 01:58 PM
get the fuck over it. I was over it a week later. getting real sick of these emo threads popping up like everyday.

superbigtime
07-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Man up. Get a girlfriend. Guarantee that the losing players are living their lives and not getting all girly on the internet. Except for Manu that is.

spurs10
07-24-2013, 02:06 PM
I recommend summer school.

TXstbobcat
07-24-2013, 02:08 PM
following the spurs as a die hard fan should only be a hobby. Not life or death. This dude needs to find some other interests besides following the spurs and acting suicidal when they don't win.

capek
07-24-2013, 02:15 PM
More oxygen for the rest of us. :tu

Captivus
07-24-2013, 02:16 PM
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Fukushima-meltdown.jpg

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 02:29 PM

ErOHLMmaZ3Y

TheyCallMePro
07-24-2013, 02:33 PM
It's okay man. I cried the whole night after game 6. And I was sick to my stomach before and during game 7. After the buzzer sounded I turned the TV off and screamed as loud as I could. Trust me. You are not alone in your agony.

Brazil
07-24-2013, 02:47 PM
Judging from that sentence, I suggest you concentrate on your studies.

:lol

ducks
buy some pussy

TheGreatYacht
I hear you buddy. You can blame this shit on senile Pop and his idiotic decisions. Pop's insistence on leaving that washed up 36 year old SG on the floor despite how pathetic he was playing, Pop's conservative management of player minutes in the middle of closeout Game 6, and Pop’s shitty rotations cost Timmy his 5th ring.

Manu is just as responsible for not redeeming himself despite the countless opportunities he got from Pop. Manu missed a crucial free throw despite being a savvy veteran and good free throw shooter throughout his career. Despite all this, Manu is cynical enough to call his performance in the finals as not too bad but rather "mas o menos" (more or less - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_mas_o_menos).

The Popsuckers & Manu apologists will attempt to spread the blame just so that they can sleep better and not have to point the finger at their idols. The truth is that everyone else did what was expected of them. Any mistakes that were made by other players during Game 6 are normal mistakes that a team can overcome but 8 turnovers and Pop outcoaching himself? I'm sorry but those two fucked up.

Pop and Manu SCREWED UP THE MOST in Game 6 therefore they are mostly responsible for pulling the biggest choke in NBA finals history.

Just move on OP. There is more to life outside of being a Spurs fan. There is no need to dwell on what could of or should of happened. What's done is done.

Solid D
Try doing something for your fellow man. Help others. Get outside yourself. Bless someone...rather than curse someone or yourself. Allow unconditional love to rule your life

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Pop's insistence on leaving that washed up 36 year old SG on the floor.

Everyone, the game before this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhaPzs7bUUA

But, but, but... he doesn't deserve 7m for two years right? Korver, Redick, Butler could have all pulled those performances out, right?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6k699mLhc1rn7f2zo1_400.jpg

benefactor
07-24-2013, 04:33 PM
buy some pussy
ducks with the goods.

My Fault
07-24-2013, 04:49 PM
No matter how or from where I trying to think on this, I doesn't find way to let it go, it doesn't get better, only worse... It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation, I'm so crushed and torn, it's the worst kind, inconsolable kind... Why pop had to ruin Tim's and myself life? Why? The fact you feel this way over a game that you have no control over and given how emo you come off making this thread, its safe to say your life was already pretty pathetic. Find a girlfriend, hobby or something else that will change the meaningless life you live.

kobyz
07-24-2013, 05:29 PM
It's the first time I'm acting like this in my life, but this time it's worth that kind of act, I think some of you don't understand the of the level of the disaster or deny it... All the circumstances combine... 1. the cruel ending, having it in our hands and it slipped away only because Pop at the most critical time elect to be the most stupid and softest coach of all time and not to foul when you up by three at the last possession, foul to seal the title... 2. What this title would have mean for Tim, I don't need to remind you hou much history he would have done if he win this and also becoming top 2 player of all time no doubt... 3. How amazing this championship would have been, most amazing of all time... 4. How I love, in addition to the one in lifetime Timmy, every player on this team and the organization and how they all have deserved this title, no team in the world is more respectable and represent good things like the spurs... 5. The 6 bad years we suffer a lot not to be back to finals and winning... 6. This as what have been the last chance of tim at gettin number 5 , and probably for the spurs last chance for at least the next 100 years... All in all is what make it so deep grief that nothing can ease it, feeling like the world ends and not interest in this life no more cause I almost hold the greatest happiness there is, literally saw and smell heaven... This fall is too powerful and too hurt for a guy to understand how to carry on from there with all that distress and the feel that I miss opportunity to earn being on top of the world for years and now be left with nada in comparison to this.

kobyz
07-24-2013, 05:42 PM
buy some pussy

Sometimes life is more than about sex, give me Madonna at her peak, Rihanna and parker's girlfriends combine it still will not solve the problem.

kobyz
07-24-2013, 05:42 PM

xmas1997
07-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Ok, how much money did you lose?

TXstbobcat
07-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Sometimes life is more than about sex, give me Madonna at her peak, Rihanna and parker's girlfriends combine it still will not solve the problem.

You will have a lot of other things happen in your life that will be far worse than your favorite team loosing in the finals.

rascal
07-24-2013, 06:29 PM
This guy sounds depressed. Most NBA teams have had tough losses and Tim has already won 4 titles, he is fine.

Sean Cagney
07-24-2013, 06:30 PM

But, but, but... he doesn't deserve 7m for two years right? Korver, Redick, Butler could have all pulled those performances out, right?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6k699mLhc1rn7f2zo1_400.jpgSo one good game out of 7 games gets u A given 7 million? He is worth 4.5 at most now. Mle type if that.

Sean Cagney
07-24-2013, 06:31 PM
The fact you feel this way over a game that you have no control over and given how emo you come off making this thread, its safe to say your life was already pretty pathetic. Find a girlfriend, hobby or something else that will change the meaningless life you live.

Truth.com

Sean Cagney
07-24-2013, 06:33 PM

Yeah and sometimes life is alot more than a fucking sports game. Good point.

TE
07-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Is that you Jacob1983?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-24-2013, 06:39 PM
So one good game out of 7 games gets u A given 7 million? He is worth 4.5 at most now. Mle type if that.
Tell me, that was his only good game of the series?

delusional fan is delusional. LOL at your min comment.

dbestpro
07-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Live your life for yourself and stop living vicariously through others. The loss had nothing to do with you. Celebrate when your team wins, but blame the players when your team loses. If you can't handle your team losing then stop having a team and only root for the team that wins. This way your team will always win plus you will have the pleasure of driving all of your friends nuts.

Marrow
07-24-2013, 07:03 PM

that's what you want with your first choice...no wonder you're depressed

ThePop
07-24-2013, 07:05 PM
I don't know how you guys are sitting here discussing free agents and all this stuff this summer. I can't stand thinking about basketball right now, I won't be over it for who knows how long.

TXstbobcat
07-24-2013, 07:14 PM
I don't know how you guys are sitting here discussing free agents and all this stuff this summer. I can't stand thinking about basketball right now, I won't be over it for who knows how long.

I felt that way the first week after the finals but I moved on from it and started to look forward to the next season.

Spurs7794
07-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Well seeing as you can't possibly be of any use in any real world situation where there is stress involved, I have to say its probably for the best.

Budkin
07-24-2013, 07:33 PM

I felt like that until a couple of weeks ago. Still pissed about it and always will be but not letting it ruin my life like OP.

rudwick
07-24-2013, 07:45 PM

Lexapro - get some.

NickiRasgo
07-24-2013, 07:56 PM
I feel you bro. I cried too when the Spurs loses in the Finals. Yup it's just a game but even LJ/timvp pointed out about this one, to quote:

: Is it okay be to be devastated if the Spurs lose? It's just a basketball game, after all.

A: I'll be pretty damn devastated so I can't blame anyone else for being depressed if the Spurs don't win. If you're reading this, you have probably invested a lot of emotion into this team. Being devastated is an honest and true reaction.

IMO, celebrating your azz off if they win and pulling the "it's just basketball" card if the Spurs lose is a cop out. I don't blame anyone for celebrating and I wouldn't blame anyone for crying in their soup and avoiding anything sports related for the next six months.

Sure, it's just a game played by strangers but if you're emotionally invested, it's too late to turn back now, IMO.

Yup I'm emotionally invested that's why I'm depressed too, even now. It's really hard to see your idol/inspiration losing that way, he didn't deserved that. This loss is equally or worse than being a heartbroken in a relationship. We have different reason why we love this team, my reason is they become my inspiration why I love to play basketball. I learned a lot from this team, even on my personal life. I never bet on this team until this one, I said to my teammates if the Spurs win, I'll treat them to a lunch. I know you still have nightmares, Game 6. Yes this will haunt us forever. This could be the last chance of the Spurs to win the title and I agree with the TS, it could be in a long time again for the Spurs to win the title.

We could have enjoying this moment instead of being disappointed again in the off-season movement. And I know, you felt the same thing.

LarryDavid
07-24-2013, 08:03 PM
It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation

I think it's for the best.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
07-24-2013, 08:19 PM
I feel bad for Timmy more than anything else. and then today just more stuff about him with Amy's crap about him being by. He must be going through a rough time, and he's the least deserving player to receive this crap.

Spurs7794
07-24-2013, 08:42 PM
I feel you bro. I cried too when the Spurs loses in the Finals. Yup it's just a game but even LJ/timvp pointed out about this one, to quote:

Yup I'm emotionally invested that's why I'm depressed too, even now. It's really hard to see your idol/inspiration losing that way, he didn't deserved that. This loss is equally or worse than being a heartbroken in a relationship. We have different reason why we love this team, my reason is they become my inspiration why I love to play basketball. I learned a lot from this team, even on my personal life. I never bet on this team until this one, I said to my teammates if the Spurs win, I'll treat them to a lunch. I know you still have nightmares, Game 6. Yes this will haunt us forever. This could be the last chance of the Spurs to win the title and I agree with the TS, it could be in a long time again for the Spurs to win the title.

We could have enjoying this moment instead of being disappointed again in the off-season movement. And I know, you felt the same thing.

Theres a difference though...you are depressed they lost because you love your team. OP is pretending to be suicidal and claims that he's going to cut himself over this loss. You are having a normal reaction. OP is an attention whore.

xmas1997
07-24-2013, 08:48 PM
Troll.

anakha
07-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Whatever OP chooses to do, I hope it's televised.

We could all use the laughs.

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2013, 09:33 PM

http://t0ak.roblox.com/5675969516ffac79a70e795850957b39Are you shitting me bro? Or course anyone of those names that you mentioned could have pulled one of those performances because it was JUST ONE GAME. Manu deserved at the most $3.5 M for 1 year or $7M for 2 years which is half of what the FO signed him for.

Even this dude knows better than you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GsdSz7D6cE

So one good game out of 7 games gets u A given 7 million? He is worth 4.5 at most now. Mle type if that.Exactly.

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2013, 09:35 PM

I feel bad for Timmy more than anything else. and then today just more stuff about him with Amy's crap about him being by. He must be going through a rough time, and he's the least deserving player to receive this crap.Those are my exact sentiments. What's very sad is that these Popsuckers and Manu apologists care more about defending their idols Manu and Pop than the devastating loss and sad moments that Timmy went through. The self-blame that Timmy put on himself after Game 7 is not fair because Pop and Manu handed the championship to the Heat in Game 6.

Pop and Manu should've been the ones apologizing and feeling guilty, not Timmy.

Sean Cagney
07-24-2013, 09:42 PM

LOL I thought the same thing.
Tell me, that was his only good game of the series?

delusional fan is delusional. LOL at your min comment.

I said MLE, not MIN. Delusional? That would be any damn fool who thinks Manu is worth over 7 million a year now, and believe ME even some Manu homers know he is not worth near that much now. What other good game? Game 7? Then came the 4th Q and the 4 TO's in key moments of the game, that was a good game? I guess you think so.

Most could see he played horrible in the finals except some people who are such fanboys they see one good thing and try to act like he played okay even. Everyone saw the finals, he played flat out horrible most of the time and thats a fact, accept it.

NickiRasgo
07-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Those are my exact sentiments. What's very sad is that these Popsuckers and Manu apologists care more about defending their idols Manu and Pop than the devastating loss and sad moments that Timmy went through. The self-blame that Timmy put on himself after Game 7 is not fair because Pop and Manu handed the championship to the Heat in Game 6.

Pop and Manu should've been the ones apologizing and feeling guilty, not Timmy.

Yeah but as mush as I want to blame Pop and Manu I'm trying not to blame/hate them even if we know they're the one who caused this championship run. I still loved those guy but yeah, it's just... :depressed

McGusto55
07-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Bro...Im still not over it.....Fuckkkkkkkkk

Sean Cagney
07-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Bro...Im still not over it.....Fuckkkkkkkkk

As a fan you won't be for a while, it's just what it is. I still have good days and enjoy life, but when I come here with other Spurs fans or talk it then it comes back and I say damn we had it! That is the worst sports loss for me as a fan personally in my young life, it tops alot of shit losses I have seen in football and in basketball (My teams that is). I wish it did not end like that, but it did.

I am thinking next year some time I will start to forget it, when the Spurs are near the playoffs or having a good season (Hey I hope so).

PlayNando
07-25-2013, 12:06 AM
Get the feck over it, man. Jesus Christ...

Spur|n|Austin
07-25-2013, 12:12 AM
Some guy at my office was crying about how his Cetics had been ruined and his Bruins choked.

I told him to fuck off.

Quit your crying, OP; be a real fan and know that we'll be back next season.

Sean Cagney
07-25-2013, 12:55 AM
Some guy at my office was crying about how his Cetics had been ruined and his Bruins choked.

I told him to fuck off.

Quit your crying, OP; be a real fan and know that we'll be back next season.Ur damn right we will.

hater
07-25-2013, 01:08 AM
Worst loss in spurs history by far. nothing even comes remotely close.

dallasmaverickslose
07-25-2013, 01:19 AM

:cry

Sean Cagney
07-25-2013, 01:53 AM

06 came close to me, that was our damn threepeat, but we didn't make it to the WCF that year so you are correct. This is our worst loss in history being up and having won it and then losing it, damn saying that still makes me sick..... I need to get away and get over it fully, that shit sucks.

Rogue
07-25-2013, 02:37 AM
I think everyone of us is a survivor in some way. we've all gone through different shits in our lives, and we either come out better, or come out worse (well, it was actually my goddess who said this which I read in her biography.) I'm an honest guy so I ain't gonna lie.

I couldn't care less about the result of the finals but I felt as hurt as any diehard spurs fan seeing the fan-favorites gone (like DMC and my nigga shadowflames). But you can always hope for a better tomorrow, and the return of Cully proved just that :toast

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 03:42 AM
Are you dead yet?

Chillen
07-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Look they lost in the Finals. It's happened to LeBron, Kobe, etc and now Duncan. They gave it their all against Miami as a team and I don't feel sorry for the Spurs (they have won 4 NBA titles and 1 NBA finals loss), they had it in the bag and blew it, Miami hit some huge shots in that game 6 which made the difference. That is probably what is making this so difficult on you, I understand but life goes on. Spurs may or may not make it back to the Finals again with Duncan, Pop, etc but one thing you know is they will come out hungry this season ready to make another run after such a bitter defeat and not getting the job done, hopefully the team can stay healthy and get back there again and this time get Timmy that 5th ring. It isn't easy making the Finals, Miami will have a much harder time getting back there next season imo.

Texas_Ranger
07-25-2013, 07:00 AM
how the fuck did this shit reach 3 pages??? emo bullshit

kobyz
07-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Yeah and sometimes life is alot more than a fucking sports game. Good point.
Sometimes but not this time, you don't know what went in my heart and soul before game 6, the emotions, never felt this level of excitement, also a lot of stretch, and with us had it in our hands I needed the happy ending like air to Breath if I want to carry on after.

Live your life for yourself and stop living vicariously through others. The loss had nothing to do with you. Celebrate when your team wins, but blame the players when your team loses. If you can't handle your team losing then stop having a team and only root for the team that wins. This way your team will always win plus you will have the pleasure of driving all of your friends nuts.
Nice effort, but your idea is not practical.

Every one with his own preferences, I was just throwing some names, but yes Madonna was the greatest woman of all time, so beautiful, sexy and magical... in today game I'm also very very high on Anna Paquin

Lexapro - get some.
psychiatric drugs are the worst thing in this world, it's not what this life is about, I recommend to everyone not to touch them no matter which situation you are in.

Troll.
Your mama... I'm the most pure fan...

davidbowie
07-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Don't kill yourself bro. You're loved here.

xmas1997
07-25-2013, 08:48 AM
:troll:trollBS, if you had been a fan as long as I have then you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not even remotely close to being the worse loss in the Spurs history, period!
He/she has to be a troll yanking our legs, there is no other logical explanation for this insanity.:(

xmas1997
07-25-2013, 09:28 AM
Are you dead yet?

I doubt it. He/she keeps rising from the ashes, when they should be rising from the pits!
He/she must have lost a bundle on betting on the Spurs, no other explanation makes realistic sense to explain their continual depressive attitude.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-25-2013, 10:03 AM
Are you dead yet?

It would be funny if he did kill himself over this.

In all seriousness, this dude needs to put life in prospective. Obviously you are one weak minded who needs to put your hopes and dreams on yourself not others. You are fretting over a bunch of over paid millionaires who couldn't beat other over paid millionaires in a BASKETBALL GAME. Its just entertainment not life.

Sit back and ask yourself where do you want to be in 10 years. If it still here sulking over this shit, then by all means, kill yourself.

xmas1997
07-25-2013, 10:06 AM
It would be funny if he did kill himself over this.

In all seriousness, this dude needs to put life in prospective. Obviously you are one weak minded who needs to put your hopes and dreams on yourself not others. You are fretting over a bunch of over paid millionaires who couldn't beat other over paid millionaires in a BASKETBALL GAME. Its just entertainment not life.

Sit back and ask yourself where do you want to be in 10 years. If it still here sulking over this shit, then by all means, kill yourself.

:rollin

TXstbobcat
07-25-2013, 10:08 AM
And the suicide thread keeps going and going.

Budkin
07-25-2013, 10:54 AM

Mentioned in a thread a while ago that it makes 0.4 look like a standard buzzer beater at halftime of a regular season game.

rascal
07-25-2013, 11:13 AM
I feel bad for Timmy more than anything else. and then today just more stuff about him with Amy's crap about him being by. He must be going through a rough time, and he's the least deserving player to receive this crap.

Why is he the least deserving? I saw his big sarcastic grin at Dwight Howard when the Lakers were flaming out, Karma is a bitch.

kobyz
07-25-2013, 11:58 AM
:troll:trollBS, if you had been a fan as long as I have then you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not even remotely close to being the worse loss in the Spurs history, period!
He/she has to be a troll yanking our legs, there is no other logical explanation for this insanity.:(

We already had this argument this is the worst loss in any team history not only spurs, and I won, so why to do it again... And please stop already with the trying too be cool act coul someone bs or troll cause you don't agree with him, it's only make you looked dumber.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 12:00 PM
How about now?

Are you dead now?

TXstbobcat
07-25-2013, 12:09 PM
How about now?

Are you dead now?

I think the dude is waiting for this thread to reach 40 pages to make it more dramatic.

kobyz
07-25-2013, 12:16 PM
How about now?

Are you dead now?

Are you 12yo or 13yo?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 12:22 PM
Are you 12yo or 13yo?Neither.

How about now?

xmas1997
07-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Are you shitting me bro? Or course anyone of those names that you mentioned could have pulled one of those performances because it was JUST ONE GAME. Manu deserved at the most $3.5 M for 1 year or $7M for 2 years which is half of what the FO signed him for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GsdSz7D6cE
Exactly.

:deadhorse:troll

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-25-2013, 12:26 PM

This coming from someone asking others if they are 12 or 13?

Kind of puts things into prospective doesn't it.

xmas1997
07-25-2013, 12:28 PM

Sean Cagney
07-25-2013, 12:39 PM
We already had this argument this is the worst loss in any team history.
Yep, no doubt at all you are a damn troll.

Pistons 87 game 6 PHANTOM foul which lost them the finals basically, you are new to sports or like I said obviously a troll trying to make things worse on people in here. Your name points to being an LA fan, no doubt.

I also will point out King and LA game 4, never won a title and had that series in their hands up 20 some odd points, then the Horry shot came to basically crush it all, ask them how they feel never getting ONE title after that? Knicks game 6 against Houston in 94, Starks blocked at the end, Knicks were up 3-2 going home and blew the last two games there, Ewing never won a ring and that was his shot! Yep the Spurs loss was the worst in sports history, worse than NY blowing a 3-0 lead against Boston, worse than GAME 6 with one out left for Boston in 86 and up a few runs! YEP.

xmas1997
07-25-2013, 12:56 PM

Pistons 87 game 6 PHANTOM foul which lost them the finals basically, you are new to sports or like I said obviously a troll trying to make things worse on people in here. Your name points to being an LA fan, no doubt.

I also will point out King and LA game 4, never won a title and had that series in their hands up 20 some odd points, then the Horry shot came to basically crush it all, ask them how they feel never getting ONE title after that? Knicks game 6 against Houston in 94, Starks blocked at the end, Knicks were up 3-2 going home and blew the last two games there, Ewing never won a ring and that was his shot! Yep the Spurs loss was the worst in sports history, worse than NY blowing a 3-0 lead against Boston, worse than GAME 6 with one out left for Boston in 86 and up a few runs! YEP.

I have to agree, and lets' not forget in Spurs history the one chance Ice could have gotten a championship when the Washington Bullets came back, down 3 games to 1, and won it all. Now that was ten times worse than this one because at least TD already had 4 rings! You can't convince anyone, kobyz, that this loss was worse than that one was, it was a whole series with each seceding game loss hurting that much more until the inevitable collapse.
You are obviously a :troll

(Not you, Sean Cagney.)

dbreiden83080
07-25-2013, 01:04 PM
I screamed my guts out during and after game 6.. I let so much emotion out that night I had nothing left for game 7 or beyond..

kemak
07-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Someone is fishing for haters. Looks like he caught a couple!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XNf8sujm50s/TWUhobQ5sbI/AAAAAAAADOk/wPoShJwOYyk/s1600/ribolov%2Bribolovci%2Bribe%2Bhot%2Bgirls%2Bfishing .jpg

TheyCallMePro
07-25-2013, 01:27 PM
:deadhorse:troll

Is the guy in that video The Great Yacht?

If so, I have a new-found respect for that guy. I remember the Celtics were the worst fucking team in the League before they got their Big 3 in 2007. They were a forgotten franchise for like 25 years and then they got a TON of bandwagon fans who acted as if nothing had ever happened. And when the Celtics/Lakers played in the Finals a few times the media was like "Who else would you expect to make the Finals?" And I was like HUH? Since when were the Celtics last good? 30 years ago?

Another thing from that video I really liked. I don't like the Mavs, and I thought we were the better team in 06 and should have won the Championship that year, but the Mavs were SO MUCH BETTER than the Heat that year, and they got absolutely robbed of the Championship. I remember Dwayne Wade just lived on the free-throw line for that entire series. There were so many BS calls that it made me sick to my stomach--- even as a Spurs fan who was still bitter about being knocked out by the Mavs. That was the most rigged Championship ever. Thank you for pointing that out.

One thing I didn't like though. Lebron is not...a sidekick. Come on man. He's better than Wade. Wade is the sidekick. Wade wouldn't have won shit without Lebron if he didn't have the help of the corrupt refs in the 06 Finals. I remember Miami (and you said this in your video) was pretty god-awful too before their Big 3 came to fruition. Heck, Cleveland would be the #1 seed in the East (Lebron's team) and the Heat would be the #8 seed (Wade's team). Maybe Wade and Bosh should have came to Cleveland, but the point is that Lebron was always the man here. He's no sidekick.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-25-2013, 01:53 PM

LOL.

This dude comes into my troll thread and starts talking shit "ohz, hez just havn hiz opinyon. u butthurt ovar manu" - then calls this guy a troll for an opinion.

Maybe he is a troll, idk, just funny how hypocritical you sound.

Sean Cagney
07-25-2013, 02:08 PM
I have to agree, and lets' not forget in Spurs history the one chance Ice could have gotten a championship when the Washington Bullets came back, down 3 games to 1, and won it all. Now that was ten times worse than this one because at least TD already had 4 rings! You can't convince anyone, kobyz, that this loss was worse than that one was, it was a whole series with each seceding game loss hurting that much more until the inevitable collapse.
You are obviously a :troll

(Not you, Sean Cagney.)I was not alive for that one back in the 70's so I can't relate there, but I am sure it was very painful to watch being up 3-1 and blowing it.
LOL.

This dude comes into my troll thread and starts talking shit "ohz, hez just havn hiz opinyon. u butthurt ovar manu" - then calls this guy a troll for an opinion.

Maybe he is a troll, idk, just funny how hypocritical you sound.
I am not a troll just because I don't agree with your MANU homer statements most of the time, sometimes you go way overboard and have the blinders on and I have seen QUITE a few agree with that and call you out on it. I am a realist most of the times on things, Manu fell off badly last year and had a bad playoffs, get over it already and accept it. Most would agree there, sides some from Argie or complete Manu homers. I still love what he did for our team though on title runs! Manu jersey still hangs in my closet and I will wear it again.

We are not all fans of one player specifically in here, sometimes it's a what have you done lately and how much do you have left for the team! YES TEAM!

Spurs7794
07-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Ive been a fan since 1994. When the spurs lose, im usuallu embarassed, angry or demoralized by how they went down. But I always felt like they lost to a better or equal team. This one hurts the most because of the roller coaster of emotions I went through in game 6 and the fact that the spurs were better than the heat in the series. but now miami is gonna be widely considered one of the best teams ever. This one hurtsthe worst cuz the better team lost in brutal fashion.

kobyz
07-25-2013, 04:36 PM

Please Say again the word troll, it make you look cool... And I can see you trying hard to argue, but still weak attempt, this loss is not even in the same universe as your examples.

kobyz
07-25-2013, 04:39 PM

What the problem with what I said? And at least I'm talking from my heart, not from my ass like some other posters here.

hater
07-25-2013, 04:42 PM
:lol some fans cannot even discuss this loss thus hating on the OP

those "fans" hating on this thread are the ones hurt the most

:lol don't even want to discuss Spurs Worst Loss in History

:lmao want this thread to go away

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Why would people respond to it if they want it to go away?

I rather enjoy the emo sulking from the OP. I'd like to believe it's genuine, but it's probably just lakerfan.

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Is the guy in that video The Great Yacht?

If so, I have a new-found respect for that guy. I remember the Celtics were the worst fucking team in the League before they got their Big 3 in 2007. They were a forgotten franchise for like 25 years and then they got a TON of bandwagon fans who acted as if nothing had ever happened. And when the Celtics/Lakers played in the Finals a few times the media was like "Who else would you expect to make the Finals?" And I was like HUH? Since when were the Celtics last good? 30 years ago?

Another thing from that video I really liked. I don't like the Mavs, and I thought we were the better team in 06 and should have won the Championship that year, but the Mavs were SO MUCH BETTER than the Heat that year, and they got absolutely robbed of the Championship. I remember Dwayne Wade just lived on the free-throw line for that entire series. There were so many BS calls that it made me sick to my stomach--- even as a Spurs fan who was still bitter about being knocked out by the Mavs. That was the most rigged Championship ever. Thank you for pointing that out.

One thing I didn't like though. Lebron is not...a sidekick. Come on man. He's better than Wade. Wade is the sidekick. Wade wouldn't have won shit without Lebron if he didn't have the help of the corrupt refs in the 06 Finals. I remember Miami (and you said this in your video) was pretty god-awful too before their Big 3 came to fruition. Heck, Cleveland would be the #1 seed in the East (Lebron's team) and the Heat would be the #8 seed (Wade's team). Maybe Wade and Bosh should have came to Cleveland, but the point is that Lebron was always the man here. He's no sidekick.LOL, nah that 's not me bro. I was born and raised in San Antonio. I would rather shoot myself than ever wearing a Laker$ jersey. I hate Kobe Bryant and the Laker$ with a passion.

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Yeah but as mush as I want to blame Pop and Manu I'm trying not to blame/hate them even if we know they're the one who caused this championship run. I still loved those guy but yeah, it's just... :depressedThank you. I wish there were more fans like you that would have the decency of admitting the truth.
Why is he the least deserving? I saw his big sarcastic grin at Dwight Howard when the Lakers were flaming out, Karma is a bitch.Are you a Lakers fan? All of us Spurs fans are very fortunate to have a guy like Tim Duncan. Tim Duncan has done a lot for this team and we wouldn't have 4 championships without him. The man is a class act on and off the court.
I screamed my guts out during and after game 6.. I let so much emotion out that night I had nothing left for game 7 or beyond..I had the same feeling after Game 6. I knew the series was over and that I have gone through the worst.

Well not exactly. The game was pretty close. Tim Duncan had another spectacular performance at 38 years old. When I saw him miss the layup and the put back, I started to feel a huge knot in my throat. I was pissed and sad that Timmy didn't get his 5th ring.

Damn it fucking Pop and Manu!

:lmao want this thread to go awayCouldn't have said it better myself.

Poolboy5623
07-25-2013, 07:28 PM
I was over the series loss, before game 7 tipped. It was a weird feeling but with how game 6 turned out, I knew it was over. Game 7 was just one last chance to watch the spurs, before a few months off..

Pound the rock
07-25-2013, 07:34 PM
I thought I had it bad...boy was I wrong.

xmas1997
07-25-2013, 07:40 PM
I was over the series loss, before game 7 tipped. It was a weird feeling but with how game 6 turned out, I knew it was over. Game 7 was just one last chance to watch the spurs, before a few months off..

Me too, glad I'm not the only who knew, with the way they (meaning the WHOLE team) pissed game 6 away, that they would lose the series. Been there before with the Spurs and no matter how many times it happens, it never feels good. I've learned over the years NOT to cast blame on just a select few no matter how badly they did, because in the final analysis it always turns out to be the whole team at fault.

benefactor
07-25-2013, 07:46 PM
At least do something useful in death. Go McVeigh Westboro Baptist Church.

anakha
07-25-2013, 08:26 PM
At least do something useful in death. Go McVeigh Westboro Baptist Church.

Declare jihad and suicide bomb the Heat team bus.

Sean Cagney
07-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Please Say again the word troll, it make you look cool... And I can see you trying hard to argue, but still weak attempt, this loss is not even in the same universe as your examples.

Yeah it's not on the same universe, ask the fans of the other teams!!!!!!!! STFU already with your emo shit. My God you are annoying.

Sean Cagney
07-25-2013, 10:26 PM

:lmao want this thread to go away
No it's normal to hate a loss and be upset for a while, but to say I am close to dying and slicing myself and other crap he says over a game is just flat out outrageous crap! I mean there is alot more to life than a game, he says his life is ruined now and he is done and this and that, thats just a little overboard don't you think?

I hate the loss and it is the worst in my sports life so far, no doubt this one stings like crazy and will all summer when I think of it.
Why would people respond to it if they want it to go away?

I rather enjoy the emo sulking from the OP. I'd like to believe it's genuine, but it's probably just lakerfan.

Kobyz his name, what Spurs fan has KOBE anywhere near it? It is a Lakers fan, they are the most idiotic with OCD saying the same shit over and over all the time, it's obvious he is one.

TXstbobcat
07-25-2013, 10:28 PM
Can we get Vegas odds yet on how many pages the suicidal crazy spurs fan thread will last?

kobyz
07-26-2013, 03:45 AM
Kobyz his name, what Spurs fan has KOBE anywhere near it? It is a Lakers fan, they are the most idiotic with OCD saying the same shit over and over all the time, it's obvious he is one.

You are so childish... My name is kobyz cause koby is indeed my first name and my last name start with the letter z, no any connection to lakers, but go ahead back to your childish act and paranoid stupidity.

hater
07-26-2013, 05:18 AM
No it's normal to hate a loss and be upset for a while, but to say I am close to dying and slicing myself and other crap he says over a game is just flat out outrageous crap! I mean there is alot more to life than a game, he says his life is ruined now and he is done and this and that, thats just a little overboard don't you think?

not really. some fans are devastated, why throw rocks at them when they come and share it here? IMO the ones throwing rocks are the ones who are even more devastated they can't even think about it much less discuss it.

I hate the loss and it is the worst in my sports life so far, no doubt this one stings like crazy and will all summer when I think of it.

thanks for sharing bro. Feel the same. Although it's never in my mind at all until I come here :lol still can't get worse, 30 seconds with the championship in the pocket and getting knocked the fuck out and robbed by a gay man called Chris Bosh

benefactor
07-26-2013, 06:15 AM
You are so childish
http://marketingtomilk.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/pot_calling_kettle_black.jpg

Spurs7794
07-26-2013, 07:06 AM
not really. some fans are devastated, why throw rocks at them when they come and share it here? IMO the ones throwing rocks are the ones who are even more devastated they can't even think about it much less discuss it.

Well then you are wrong. I was enjoying his emo shit until he started saying in broad strokes that this is the worst disaster for all fans and included all spurs fans in his depression. I don't like him generalizing me into a little bitch like himself.

hater
07-26-2013, 07:10 AM
Well then you are wrong. I was enjoying his emo shit until he started saying in broad strokes that this is the worst disaster for all fans and included all spurs fans in his depression. I don't like him generalizing me into a little bitch like himself.

he's right.

what's worse for spursfans than losing game 6 in the pocket in less than 30 seconds? Them championship was won already. Blair and the guys on the bench were already celebrating.

worse loss in spurs history by far. nothing comes even remotely close. hell, I can't even think of a worst Finals loss by ANY NBA team EVER. If you a true spur fans this one gotta sting still

Baam
07-26-2013, 07:25 AM
he's right.

what's worse for spursfans than losing game 6 in the pocket in less than 30 seconds? Them championship was won already. Blair and the guys on the bench were already celebrating.

worse loss in spurs history by far. nothing comes even remotely close. hell, I can't even think of a worst Finals loss by ANY NBA team EVER. If you a true spur fans this one gotta sting still

Because there isn't and when you factor that this was the biggest Finals of the last 25 years it's basically the biggest choke job in sports bar none, there has been other bad choke jobs but none of the magnitude. There's one Spurs game people will rewatch for years and years to come and that's this one. Defined the legacy of Tim Duncan and Lebron James, two top ten players of all time clashing in an epic Finals along with 2 other former FMVPs only for the game to be decided by the stupid fuck called Greg Popovich and an Argentian tosb...

xmas1997
07-26-2013, 08:11 AM
he's right.

Because there isn't and when you factor that this was the biggest Finals of the last 25 years it's basically the biggest choke job in sports bar none, there has been other bad choke jobs but none of the magnitude. There's one Spurs game people will rewatch for years and years to come and that's this one. Defined the legacy of Tim Duncan and Lebron James, two top ten players of all time clashing in an epic Finals along with 2 other former FMVPs only for the game to be decided by the stupid fuck called Greg Popovich and an Argentian tosb...

WRONG! FAIL!

If either of you had been following the Spurs as long as some of us old timers then you would both know this doesn't even come close to being the worse thing for and from the Spurs, not even remotely close!

rascal
07-26-2013, 08:45 AM
You are so childish... My name is kobyz cause koby is indeed my first name and my last name start with the letter z, no any connection to lakers, but go ahead back to your childish act and paranoid stupidity.

What country are you from?

rascal
07-26-2013, 08:48 AM
The Spurs went much furhter than i thought this past year. Just getting to a game 7 was a big accomplishment and they needed a lot of luck(with injuries and lucky matchups) to get that far. So feel grateful that the Spurs got that luck to get that far bcause they really were not that good.

Fireball
07-26-2013, 08:54 AM
The Spurs went much furhter than i thought this past year. Just getting to a game 7 was a big accomplishment and they needed a lot of luck(with injuries and lucky matchups) to get that far. So feel grateful that the Spurs got that luck to get that far bcause they really were not that good.

The fact that they still were able to keep game 7 close was fascinating, because the game 6 loss was so brutal that any other team would have folded and been blow out. I still feel the pain, but I am still proud as well ...

xmas1997
07-26-2013, 09:00 AM
The fact that they still were able to keep game 7 close was fascinating, because the game 6 loss was so brutal that any other team would have folded and been blow out. I still feel the pain, but I am still proud as well ...

I am proud of them too, all of them, even Bonner, they outdid themselves this year, far beyond expectations!:flag:

And especially since this isn't the worse loss in their history, nor will it be in the future, such is the nature of the game!:hat

Spurs7794
07-26-2013, 10:35 AM
he's right.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I disagree with him. In other threads, he says that things are getting worse for all spurs fans and all of our souls are destroyed. He speaks in sweeping generalizations. I disagree with that.

Spurs7794
07-26-2013, 10:37 AM

See my problem with this loss was that it wasn't a choke job. Choke implies wilting under pressure. We simply did not do that. We got outlucked like a motherfucker.

Budkin
07-26-2013, 10:45 AM
See my problem with this loss was that it wasn't a choke job. Choke implies wilting under pressure. We simply did not do that. We got outlucked like a motherfucker.

Missing not one, but TWO huge free throws in crunch time, then failing to both a.) defend the 3 point line, and b.) boxing out with the game on the line, allowing them to rally from 5 down with the game in the bag is choking. Period.

xmas1997
07-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Missing not one, but TWO huge free throws in crunch time, then failing to both a.) defend the 3 point line, and b.) boxing out with the game on the line, allowing them to rally from 5 down with the game in the bag is choking. Period.

I have to agree, and have said so a few times already, the whole team choked for the most part. To try and blame just one or two people is the epitome of naïveté!

kobyz
07-26-2013, 10:51 AM

You sound here very cry baby... "Ow no! He generalize me(tears tears)״...

kobyz
07-26-2013, 10:52 AM
What country are you from?

You can guess by my name...

TheGreatYacht
07-26-2013, 11:31 AM
he's right.

Because there isn't and when you factor that this was the biggest Finals of the last 25 years it's basically the biggest choke job in sports bar none, there has been other bad choke jobs but none of the magnitude. There's one Spurs game people will rewatch for years and years to come and that's this one. Defined the legacy of Tim Duncan and Lebron James, two top ten players of all time clashing in an epic Finals along with 2 other former FMVPs only for the game to be decided by the stupid fuck called Greg Popovich and an Argentian tosb... http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=8CzSb9eBaUmdiM&tbnid=XRBjDVuS8iaWqM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fapplaus e%2520gif&ei=NKPyUejxJMLgqwH5-YHYBA&psig=AFQjCNGdG4OAIIDaclUiizdJ--utr4vxSA&ust=1374942388652330)
Missing not one, but TWO huge free throws in crunch time, then failing to both a.) defend the 3 point line, and b.) boxing out with the game on the line, allowing them to rally from 5 down with the game in the bag is choking. Period.Exactly. Manu missed a huge free throw despite being the savvy veteran and outstanding free throw shooter that he is. Manu was the one that slipped and allowed the three point shot by Ray Allen.

I am proud of them too, all of them, even Bonner, they outdid themselves this year, far beyond expectations!:flag:

And especially since this isn't the worse loss in their history, nor will it be in the future, such is the nature of the game!:hathttp://www.acclaimclipart.com/free_clipart_images/cheerleader_with_pom_poms_and_go_team_text_0515-0910-3113-4017_SMU.jpghttp://www.sentex.net/~lamont/sheep-2.jpg (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=bandwagon%20sheep&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=R5IaDpSIDSTFMM&tbnid=KR7dZWJ5-rltuM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbbs.archlinux.org%2Fviewtopic.ph p%3Fid%3D4847&ei=UqTyUdD7BoKK9QTPpID4CQ&bvm=bv.49784469,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNEZxUuLSAb-GgS4p9-4wDkZRHuaBg&ust=1374942236064322)

dbestpro
07-26-2013, 11:34 AM
WRONG! FAIL!

If either of you had been following the Spurs as long as some of us old timers then you would both know this doesn't even come close to being the worse thing for and from the Spurs, not even remotely close!

I went to my first game in 1978. It is the worse loss ever by a Spurs team, and the worse thing to happen to the team.

dallasmaverickslose
07-26-2013, 11:36 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=8CzSb9eBaUmdiM&tbnid=XRBjDVuS8iaWqM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fapplaus e%2520gif&ei=NKPyUejxJMLgqwH5-YHYBA&psig=AFQjCNGdG4OAIIDaclUiizdJ--utr4vxSA&ust=1374942388652330)Exactly. Manu missed a huge free throw despite being the savvy veteran and outstanding free throw shooter that he is. Manu was the one that slipped and allowed the three point shot by Ray Allen.
http://www.acclaimclipart.com/free_clipart_images/cheerleader_with_pom_poms_and_go_team_text_0515-0910-3113-4017_SMU.jpghttp://www.sentex.net/~lamont/sheep-2.jpg (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=bandwagon%20sheep&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=R5IaDpSIDSTFMM&tbnid=KR7dZWJ5-rltuM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbbs.archlinux.org%2Fviewtopic.ph p%3Fid%3D4847&ei=UqTyUdD7BoKK9QTPpID4CQ&bvm=bv.49784469,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNEZxUuLSAb-GgS4p9-4wDkZRHuaBg&ust=1374942236064322)

:lmao This guy continues to rally around his butt-buddies so that he can feel better about his irrational opinions. This guy is embarrassing, tbh!

Sean Cagney
07-26-2013, 12:28 PM

thanks for sharing bro. Feel the same. Although it's never in my mind at all until I come here :lol still can't get worse, 30 seconds with the championship in the pocket and getting knocked the fuck out and robbed by a gay man called Chris Bosh
True, until I come here and read on it or think of it then it's on my mind, otherwise daily life is alright. When I think Sports I think of it right now, only because nothing else is on I like and football season is around the corner. When the NBA kicks off, will be alot lighter on the mind and I will observe how the team might do next season with some new parts.

Sean Cagney
07-26-2013, 12:37 PM
he's right.

Lakers the year when Magic missed the FT's and failed to get a shot off was an epic choke job, they lost in 7. Pistons phantom foul was talked about YEARS later in a game 6 (Nobody fouled and they got FT's to win) and they lost in game 7. Knicks and Houston 94, up 3-2 heading home, KNICKS Blow a game 6 and lose game 7 on their floor. Lakers at home game 4, up 25 and lose game 4 in a pivotal game because they win the next one and instead of being up 3-2 they are down 3-2 going back to Boston. There has been games I have seen flat out blown since watching basketball, to be narrow minded and put ours by far the worst is just naive at some point. This is the most recent and the worst now, it stings like crazy NOW, but lets not forget the past because this is more recent.
This did not define the legacy of Tim Duncan by any means, if anything it further boosted it being 37 and still carrying the team here and having the game he had in game 6 of the Finals, that did nothing to hurt his legacy at all! He is still looked at the same and a legendary player. Biggest choke job in Sports? Like I said quite a few other fans of teams will disagree, some blown finals games or blown leads in other sports hold up and hurt the fan of the team and sport as much as it does us fans in here, lets not be narrow minded here and think this is the only one by far that still stings a sports fan! Fans from all over the world might have their own version of this and one they think of.

It was a blown game and they blew the series with that set of events and everything went wrong, unfortunate but it did happen and it sucks.

TheGreatYacht
07-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Lakers the year when Magic missed the FT's and failed to get a shot off was an epic choke job, they lost in 7. Pistons phantom foul was talked about YEARS later in a game 6 (Nobody fouled and they got FT's to win) and they lost in game 7. Knicks and Houston 94, up 3-2 heading home, KNICKS Blow a game 6 and lose game 7 on their floor. Lakers at home game 4, up 25 and lose game 4 in a pivotal game because they win the next one and instead of being up 3-2 they are down 3-2 going back to Boston. There has been games I have seen flat out blown since watching basketball, to be narrow minded and put ours by far the worst is just naive at some point. This is the most recent and the worst now, it stings like crazy NOW, but lets not forget the past because this is more recent.I suppose but for the older folks perhaps Game 6 wasn't the worse choke in NBA history because of everything you sad but for the younger folks? For the younger folks like Me Game 6 was the biggest choke in NBA finals history. You've said it yourself before, Game 6 hurt more than the .4 Derek Fisher shot and the 2006 Manu foul because Game 6 happened in the biggest stage possible.

This did not define the legacy of Tim Duncan by any means, if anything it further boosted it being 37 and still carrying the team here and having the game he had in game 6 of the Finals, that did nothing to hurt his legacy at all! He is still looked at the same and a legendary player. Biggest choke job in Sports? Like I said quite a few other fans of teams will disagree, some blown finals games or blown leads in other sports hold up and hurt the fan of the team and sport as much as it does us fans in here, lets not be narrow minded here and think this is the only one by far that still stings a sports fan! Fans from all over the world might have their own version of this and one they think of.

It was a blown game and they blew the series with that set of events and everything went wrong, unfortunate but it did happen and it sucks.I think you are partially correct. For us Spurs fans, including myself, Tim Duncan did further boost is legacy by almost carrying the Spurs to #5 in Games 6 & 7. Real Spurs fans will always appreciate the greatness of Tim Duncan (except for the Popsuckers & Manu apologists.) Kawhi played well too tbh.

What about for everyone outside of Spurs? The media and other non-Spurs NBA fans will always remember that Lebron won his 2nd championship. They will not remember that Timmy played like a warrior in those last two games. The 2013 NBA championship further boosted Lebron's legacy in the eyes of everyone (outside of Spurs fans) but sadly not Timmy's :(

God damn it... fucking Pop and Manu!

dallasmaverickslose
07-26-2013, 01:25 PM
I suppose but for the older folks perhaps Game 6 wasn't the worse choke in NBA history because of everything you sad but for the younger folks? For the younger folks like Me Game 6 was the biggest choke in NBA finals history. You've said it yourself before, Game 6 hurt more than the .4 Derek Fisher shot and the 2006 Manu foul because Game 6 happened in the biggest stage possible.
I think you are partially correct. For us Spurs fans, including myself, Tim Duncan did further boost is legacy by almost carrying the Spurs to #5 in Games 6 & 7. Real Spurs fans will always appreciate the greatness of Tim Duncan (except for the Popsuckers & Manu apologists.) Kawhi played well too tbh.

What about for everyone outside of Spurs? The media and other non-Spurs NBA fans will always remember that Lebron won his 2nd championship. They will not remember that Timmy played like a warrior in those last two games. The 2013 NBA championship further boosted Lebron's legacy in the eyes of everyone (outside of Spurs fans) but sadly not Timmy's :(

God damn it... fucking Pop and Manu!

Geez the troll here really do smell bad today

Spurs7794
07-26-2013, 01:44 PM

Maybe my definition of choking is different. Choking to me is suddenly playing completely differently than before. Lebron started choking for 40 seconds there (two terrible turnovers) and a three pointer that hit the backboard instead of the rim. Game 5 against LAL in 2003, even though we won, was an epic choke job by us that we managed to survive. 2010 game 3 against Phoenix was a chokejob because our players body language disintegrated because of Goran Drajic. Game 5 against OKC was a chokejob because Pop panicked and then everyone not named Tim, Manu or SJAX played scared.

But theres no way I'm going to call the Spurs chokers for missing two freethrows and for losing out on two rebounds, one of which Leonard and Diaw had their fingers on but just knocked it from eachother. Missed freethrows happen and getting unlucky fucking sucks.

Spurs7794
07-26-2013, 02:13 PM
You sound here very cry baby... "Ow no! He generalize me(tears tears)״...

Well if my response of "DON'T INVOLVE ME IN YOUR FUCKING EMO, WORLD IS ENDING, ATTENTION-WHORING", is me sound here very cry baby...well then i guess I sound here very cry baby.

kobyz
07-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Well if my response of "DON'T INVOLVE ME IN YOUR FUCKING EMO, WORLD IS ENDING, ATTENTION-WHORING", is me sound here very cry baby...well then i guess I sound here very cry baby.

First of all it's not emo, it can't be emo if it all natural and fit the world... And Second yes, you sound like cry baby cause you cry about nothing...

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 03:08 PM
My name is kobyz cause koby is indeed my first name and my last name start with the letter z.Whoo, that's emo determinism in action.

kobyz
07-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Whoo, that's emo determinism in action.

Freak, please stop! I don't belive it is this guy for real?!?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Freak, please stop!That's what folks have been asking you for days.

Arcadian
07-26-2013, 03:44 PM
They were fucking lucky. For example, fuck this shot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRqkDXei1io&lc=Ge8R1pVV2K12rP5Jn8vSzIdwd7d pyNSd3ZRQLFsHc6I

What kind of bullshit is that? Take away that shot, and we win.

kobyz
07-26-2013, 03:44 PM
That's what folks have been asking you for days.

I don't know why the hell I'm debate with you, you obviously not authentic in your take against me, and I don't think you at all a real Spurs fan, it look like to follow the Torros is a bigger priority for you and that say it all.

Budkin
07-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Ugh I can't stand watching a single highlight of the Finals.

kobyz
07-26-2013, 03:54 PM
They were fucking lucky. For example, fuck this shot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRqkDXei1io&lc=Ge8R1pVV2K12rP5Jn8vSzIdwd7d pyNSd3ZRQLFsHc6I

What kind of bullshit is that? Take away that shot, and we win.

It also take heart, determination and perseverance to be able to use the luck factor if he's there, the Heat had those a little bit more than Spurs, much thanks to Spo doing better job than Pop, staying more focus and working until the ends of games rather than 28 sec till the end...

TXstbobcat
07-26-2013, 04:06 PM
It's page 6 of the suicide thread and the clown didnt off himself yet.

Vash StampedE
07-26-2013, 04:08 PM
^:lol

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 04:34 PM
I don't know why the hell I'm debate with you, you obviously not authentic in your take against me, and I don't think you at all a real Spurs fan, it look like to follow the Torros is a bigger priority for you and that say it all.Is English your first language?

anakha
07-26-2013, 05:21 PM
It's page 6 of the suicide thread and the clown didnt off himself yet.

therealtruth
07-26-2013, 06:24 PM

Pretty amazing luck. Less than 1% of teams recover in that situation. End of game is one of the areas where coaches and having a veteran team tends to make a major impact. There were mistakes made in defensive positions and rotations that cost us. That reflects poorly on the coaching. You expect that from an inexperienced team. Also didn't help that the person least likely to make those mistakes was sitting on the bench. For instance, why do you think Pop goes with TD to inbound the ball in late game situations? He knows he's not going to make mistakes.

therealtruth
07-26-2013, 06:28 PM
It also take heart, determination and perseverance to be able to use the luck factor if he's there, the Heat had those a little bit more than Spurs, much thanks to Spo doing better job than Pop, staying more focus and working until the ends of games rather than 28 sec till the end...

Exactly. PJ used to say you have to put yourself in a position to be lucky. He's won lots of close games. Why hasn't he had as many unlucky situations as Pop?

purist
07-26-2013, 09:06 PM
Has the poster passed onto the great beyond yet? If so, lock this thread.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 08:10 PM
just to keep you update... starting to write a letter!

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 08:11 PM

Nobody cares, :troll

kobyz
07-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Nobody cares, :troll

so why you are in this thread?

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 08:16 PM
so why you are in this thread?

Because I, like everyone else was hoping this thread was dead. But then you just had to be a :troll and bring it back with some irrelevant post.

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 08:22 PM

So are you posting your suicide note in this thread?

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 08:23 PM
And the sad part is you know the truth, but you deny it in order to maintain this sick masochistic attitude rather than even attempt to see the other side.
Did you know that it is physically impossible to be depressed if you smile?
Make fun of yourself a little, quit taking yourself so seriously, get over yourself, and you just might see some daylight. Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you! Believe me, they are laughing AT you right now!
Just saying.:hat

kobyz
07-28-2013, 08:32 PM
And the sad part is you know the truth, but you deny it in order to maintain this sick masochistic attitude rather than even attempt to see the other side.
Did you know that it is physically impossible to be depressed if you smile?
Make fun of yourself a little, quit taking yourself so seriously, get over yourself, and you just might see some daylight. Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you! Believe me, they are laughing AT you right now!
Just saying.:hat

i'm not depressed, i can laugh and smile all i want, but what a meaning has to it if Timmy doesn't have his fifth, Just saying.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 08:35 PM
i'm not depressed, i can laugh all i want, but what a meaning as to it if Timmy doesn't have his fifth, Just saying.

You're "not depressed" yet the thread YOU started is titled "I'm this close to dying."

kobyz
07-28-2013, 08:38 PM
You're "not depressed" yet the thread YOU started is titled "I'm this close to dying."

there is different between depressed than not want to live... but ok you can keep being a child...

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 08:41 PM
there is different between depressed than not want to live... but ok you can keep being a child...

So you are happy but you want to off yourself because the spurs lost a great hard fought series in the finals?

hater
07-28-2013, 08:49 PM
So you are happy but you want to off yourself because the spurs lost a great hard fought series in the finals?

they actually lost in the worst way possible. were 25 seconds from the trophy and got assrammed by Chris Bosh, Jesus Shuttlesworth and one shoed mike miller

don't think you can lose in a worse way than that tbh

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 08:50 PM

You are what you want to believe.
And if you don't want to live, then you are textbook depressed.
No one can live their lives vicariously through someone else, in your case TD. You are not TD, you don't know how TD feels, you don't even know what he likes and what he does. All you really know is that he is a great basketball player. That is it in a nutshell.
Live your own life, not his. I doubt he would live yours, dude! And furthermore you don't have the right to live his life for him. And would not appreciate it if you tried.
You have only yourself and your life.
So start doing something useful, positive, and worth giving a shit about!
What you are doing now is nothing short of pathetic, useless, and shit.
Don't take my word for it. Google it. You will see I am not BSing you.
Word.:hat

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 08:56 PM
they actually lost in the worst way possible. were 25 seconds from the trophy and got assrammed by Chris Bosh, Jesus Shuttlesworth and one shoed mike miller

don't think you can lose in a worse way than that tbh

i admit that I felt sick and depressed after how game 6 ended but I still look back on it as a great series. It's not life or death and this dude shouldn't get suicidal over it.

anakha
07-28-2013, 09:01 PM
suicide letter or don't bother posting it

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 09:03 PM
i admit that I felt sick and depressed after how game 6 ended but I still look back on it as a great series. It's not life or death and this dude shouldn't get suicidal over it.

But that's just it, he is BSing the whole thing. You can tell if you've read many of his posts. He gets his kicks from all of this.
Classic :troll.

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 09:06 PM
But that's just it, he is BSing the whole thing. You can tell if you've read many of his posts. He gets his kicks from all of this.
Classic :troll.

Let's see if the clown posts his fake suicide letter in this thread.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 09:11 PM

I wish Chump were here. He knows how to best deal with these fruitcakes and at least get a laugh out of it.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 09:13 PM
You are what you want to believe.
And if you don't want to live, then you are textbook depressed.
No one can live their lives vicariously through someone else, in your case TD. You are not TD, you don't know how TD feels, you don't even know what he likes and what he does. All you really know is that he is a great basketball player. That is it in a nutshell.
Live your own life, not his. I doubt he would live yours, dude! And furthermore you don't have the right to live his life for him. And would not appreciate it if you tried.
You have only yourself and your life.
So start doing something useful, positive, and worth giving a shit about!
What you are doing now is nothing short of pathetic, useless, and shit.
Don't take my word for it. Google it. You will see I am not BSing you.
Word.:hat

still Tim winning his fifth would have been the greatest moment in my life, seeing him getting number 5 was like my ultimate desire in life...
forever i could not love a player close to how i love Timmy, he is one in a life player, will never be like him, and love it or don't sport is the biggest thing in life, there is nothing that could manufacture and hold emotions and prestigiousness more than sport. so to see Timmy accomplish that amazing achievement and becoming top 2 all time player would have meant the world for me.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:15 PM

Be nice. As annoying as this dude can be, it's not cool at all to joke about him dying.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:16 PM
still Tim winning his fifth would have been the greatest moment in my life, seeing him getting number 5 was like my ultimate desire in life...
forever i could not love a player close to how i love Timmy, he is one in a life player, will never be like him, and love it or don't sport is the biggest thing in life, there is nothing that could manufacture and hold emotions and prestigiousness more than sport. so to see Timmy accomplish that amazing achievement and becoming top 2 all time player would have meant the world for me.

He can still win it. Last I recall he hasn't retired yet.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 09:18 PM

Watch out TD, you have a stalker on your hands!
But unfortunately that goes with the territory of being a public figure, dealing with the fruitcakes!
I tried to help until I realized this dude is pure BS and gets his kicks doing this.

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Be nice. As annoying as this dude can be, it's not cool at all to joke about him dying.

He just wants the attention. He won't off himself over a basketball game.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Watch out TD, you have a stalker on your hands!
But unfortunately that goes with the territory of being a public figure, dealing with the fruitcakes!
I tried to help until I realized this dude is pure BS and gets his kicks doing this.

i'm only stalk upon girls tbh...

ChumpDumper
07-28-2013, 09:24 PM
i'm only stalk upon girls tbh...It's like a creepy, emo ducks.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:24 PM
He just wants the attention. He won't off himself over a basketball game.

You can't say that for sure, unfortunately. People have "offed" themselves over things that are even harder to believe in the past.

I agree with you that it's quite mellow dramatic and he's likely doing it for attention, but you really can't say for certain. So be nice. I'm not at all defending the guys views, though.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 09:28 PM
It's like a creepy, emo ducks.

:rollin Thanks, I needed that.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 04:09 AM
Dead yet?

Budkin
09-26-2013, 11:53 AM
Dead yet?

Noooooo, why did you revive this??

timtonymanu
09-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Noooooo, why did you revive this??

Because the OP needs to kill himself.

xmas1997
09-26-2013, 01:34 PM
He wants to, he doesn't want to. What a fickle crybaby little pussy!

Sean Cagney
09-26-2013, 02:08 PM
SMH Kobyz.. I forgot about him for weeks.

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 08:23 AM
OK I found the thread I think (bump).

davidbowie
05-29-2014, 11:24 AM
classic thread

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Yes once Kobyz resurfaced and started mourning again prematurely I thought it was time. For all we know the league wants this series to go 7 games for REVENUE and we will get every freakin call tonight.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-29-2014, 01:39 PM
I would vote this as the #1 thread of last year. Freakin' Hilarious.

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Even the blind squirrel Knoxxx finds a "nut" now and then. :rollin

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-13-2014, 07:20 AM
Yeah Kobyz, please tell us all how you feel if the Spurs close this out on Sunday.

Prime Time
06-13-2014, 07:26 AM
Timvp needs to cut this Kobyz crap and go back to his primary account.

dg7md
06-13-2014, 07:44 AM
It still hurts. :cry

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 05:07 PM
It won't when win one more game!

Spurs9
06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Spurs saw this thread and will get the last game for us :jekka

houston spurs fan
06-13-2014, 09:06 PM
Bitch.

mavsfan1000
06-13-2014, 09:17 PM
In my Time of Dying.

kobyz
06-15-2014, 09:52 PM
I absoluty can't belive that my story has an happy end, it was such a long shot! I really was suffering hall the past year, i was really serious in all i wrote!!

kobyz
06-15-2014, 09:59 PM
xmas1997 i love you! and i want to marry you(no homo)! I know there was a feud going between us the past year, i though you were an homerist troll with all of your optimism, but now i know you are a pure soul and your spirit lead us to the title, i hope you understand i was never a troll, i was always sincere, it was my real feeling!

ChumpDumper
06-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Dead yet?

TE
06-15-2014, 10:01 PM
Lmao

anakha
06-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Dead yet?

Knoxxx
06-15-2014, 10:36 PM
We never thought you were a troll for a second Kobyz, JUST FUNNY AS SHIT!

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-17-2014, 09:05 AM
xmas1997 i love you! and i want to marry you(no homo)! I know there was a feud going between us the past year, i though you were an homerist troll with all of your optimism, but now i know you are a pure soul and your spirit lead us to the title, i hope you understand i was never a troll, i was always sincere, it was my real feeling!

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry :cry:cry:cry:rollin

Ron Swanson
07-17-2014, 10:32 AM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/whats-going-on-in-this-thread.jpg

Leetonidas
07-17-2014, 11:32 AM

faggot detected :lmao :lmao :lmao

this thread :lmao

Flawless
07-17-2014, 11:55 AM

:lmao:clap:lmao

Knoxxx
10-31-2014, 02:18 PM
Any Kobyz sightings lately?

(yeah me's trollin' to kill time between games :lol)

FlAVaK
10-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Dallas favorite to win this game anyway with how we are right now...

lefty
10-31-2014, 03:13 PM
But did he dieded ?