PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Statistics Article: "Kobe Is Amongst The Most Sexual Elite Of Modern Times"

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 02:31 PM
:lol Welcome to the Club Kobe :toast Outstanding!!!

Bryant had affairs with 105 women during the 10 years he was married to Vanessa.

This averages to about 10.5 ladies per year (plus his wife)

According to a study performed that year by the Centers for Disease Control, the average male between 20-24 years old (Kobe turned 24 in August 2002) had 2.2 partners with a standard deviation of .2.

So Kobe's 11.5 partners puts him at a tidy 46.5 standard deviations above the mean—meaning he would be among the most elite sex-havers in America

My kinda homie :toast

http://deadspin.com/5870597/kobe-is-allegedly-a-better-womanizer-than-he-is-a-basketball-player-a-statistical-analysis

Technique
07-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Shut the fuck up faggot

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Shut the fuck up faggot

Can you provide a similar analysis for Tammy's love life...:lol 15 + his wife :lol

Katherine Robinson
07-24-2013, 03:37 PM
I believe Tim Duncan trumps Kobe Bryant here, you need to be hauling in a large amount of men to run off a gold digging wife sitting in a prenup. For all we know, he may very well be the homosexual version of Wilt Chamberlain.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 04:02 PM
I believe Tim Duncan trumps Kobe Bryant here, you need to be hauling in a large amount of men to run off a gold digging wife sitting in a prenup. For all we know, he may very well be the homosexual version of Wilt Chamberlain.

+ 1 :toast

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Kobe with the volume shooting goods off the court as well. Any stats on how many 5s, 6s, and Eddie Murphy midnight specials were in there? Because we know shot selection isn't Kobe's strong suit.

Andy
07-24-2013, 05:12 PM

:lmao

AchillesHeel
07-24-2013, 05:13 PM

tee, hee.

Katherine Robinson
07-24-2013, 05:22 PM

tee, hee.

It would not surprise me if the number was 60,000

Andy
07-24-2013, 05:30 PM
It would not surprise me if the number was 60,000

Damn, that's 120,000 balls Timmy handled off the court.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2014, 08:45 AM
lol

irishock
04-11-2014, 08:46 AM

:lol Jesus Christ.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Kool, I'm going to show you some attention and try to help you increase your popularity on ST like the old days, tbh..

I've always wondered..why do Kobe fans take such pride in his relationships with women, tbh?..like, why do you feel so proud when you hear about Kobe fucking?..

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Kool, I'm going to show you some attention and try to help you increase your popularity on ST like the old days, tbh..

I've always wondered..why do Kobe fans take such pride in his relationships with women, tbh?..

:lol because we don't take pride in him getting dissed over a dam cheeseburger and fries...man that would be so embarassing if my guy got disssed like Lebron did..I would just be like gotdam....shit is sad...no hope for me..let me take this gotdam Kobe jersey off :lol

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Ok, but why do you get so excited to see pictures of Kobe with women, though?..

I also remember you bragging about Kobe's rape victim allegedly telling people Kobe has a large penis, and you were so proud of it, too:lol..why, tbh?..

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2014, 08:55 AM

So what you got against women :lmao...Harlem still a dick in the booty faggot...and it's really showing now

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2014, 08:57 AM
But you're making threads about Kobe's sexual history and posting pictures of shirtless Kobe..isn't that a little gay, tbh?..

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2014, 09:04 AM

I also remember you bragging about Kobe's rape victim allegedly telling people Kobe has a large penis, and you were so proud of it, too:lol..why, tbh?..

because I know I'm turning you on.....:lmaonice homo avi BTW :lol

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Why do you want to turn me on, though?..isn't that a little gay, tbh?..

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Why do you want to turn me on, though?..isn't that a little gay, tbh?..

because you deserve to be happy....I won't let the board demean you because of your affliction

LkrFan
04-11-2014, 09:34 AM
How'd I miss this? :rollin :lmao :rollin