PDA

View Full Version : Kool is a perv........

lebomb
07-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Hes my niggra and all, but he has sex on the brain. I mean, I like to lick an ass or two (only sexy bishes)......so dont trip. But all Kools threads are about virginia. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Factually incorrect.....but ohhh the irony....:lol

Rogue
07-24-2013, 05:25 PM
not all about vagina imho. he also makes a lot of threads about Tim Duncan, oh wait...

Andy
07-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Hes my niggra and all, but he has sex on the brain. I mean, I like to lick an ass or two (only sexy bishes)......so dont trip. But all Kools threads are about virginia. :lmao

How do you feel about your idol tossing man salad with his tongue ring?

HI-FI
07-24-2013, 05:41 PM
He also makes a lot of threads about fascism, the need for slavery, existential/philosophical rubbish etc....just have to follow the various accounts.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 07:52 PM
He also makes a lot of threads about fascism, the need for slavery, existential/philosophical rubbish etc....just have to follow the various accounts.

You guys are so out of line...and so wrong...and way not worried just got back home after driving 40 miles for a booty call....it was worth it...she's interesting though wants to keep it on the DL so her folks don't know she's screwing a black dude...fine by me...I've seen it all...

td4mvp2k
07-25-2013, 12:58 AM
Y aint dis foo in jail?

TDMVPDPOY
07-25-2013, 01:21 AM
KOOLI needs to posts some pics of the said ladies his been eating that burrito from

he talks about numbers, but we only interested in quality>quantity, cause it seems like he eats any burrito that has or has no limbs

lebomb
07-25-2013, 01:28 PM
How do you feel about your idol tossing man salad with his tongue ring?

Im pretty upset about that shit (no pun intended).........now if he was tossing his wifes salad? :danceclub