PDA

View Full Version : NBA: So Why On God's Green Earth Do Fans Of Other Teams Trash Talk The Lakers

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm perplexed tbh....I just don't get it...let's take the teams 1 by 1 starting with the Spurs...

Spurs - This is a team that gave up an NBA title to the Heat...rolled over in game 6 with Vaseline all over their asses and then choked their chicken in game 7..with Tammy missing two easy attempts at the basket. Then find out Tammy's wife has been getting fucked by a Mexican...his money was used to buy this Mexican beeeandip a gym...so in the midst of all this cuckery how on god's green earth can the Spurs fan continue talking shit to NBA royalty...

Bulls - have not won a title since the 90's and will never win one again :lol and could'nt win one in the 80's :lol

Clippers - I don't know why these guys talk shit..these guys don't have jack shit to their name...:lol

Heat - Lebron needs to get on his knees and give Ray Allen a BJ :lol 2 titles is something Kobe did back in 2002...It's now 2013 :lol Been there done that...:lol

If anyone else has anything to say...count these:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/lakers_trophies_big_zps8bbbe4a8.jpg

MeloHype
07-24-2013, 10:36 PM
Koolbreezy :lmao

Michael Jordan.
07-24-2013, 10:37 PM
MJ causin anal seapage.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Its blasphemy if you ask me. Clipper fan being the worst. These niggas act like we don't let them rent our gym. They act like they've won a playoff game or two. Spursfan act like the greatest playoff performance in their gym was not done by a Laker. They just totally dismiss us owning the West for 60 years now. Who the fuck do these niggas think they are?

Katherine Robinson
07-24-2013, 11:09 PM
The Lakers have been the largest target to shoot at for several decades, it will remain that way for several more decades.

elmanutres
07-24-2013, 11:24 PM
mostly cause laker fans have consistently been the biggest bandwagon and biggest shit talkers for years. If laker fan going to talk shit to other fanbases, they need to quit whining and bitching when the shit talking is about them

whitemamba
07-24-2013, 11:24 PM
antoniobanderas.gif

spurraider21
07-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Kool engaging in meltdown mode

:cry why are you guys making fun of us
:cry we won 16 rings
:cry minneapolis over syracuse nats good times

Clipper Nation
07-24-2013, 11:41 PM
Its blasphemy if you ask me. Clipper fan being the worst. These niggas act like we don't let them rent our gym. They act like they've won a playoff game or two. Spursfan act like the greatest playoff performance in their gym was not done by a Laker. They just totally dismiss us owning the West for 60 years now. Who the fuck do these niggas think they are?

Narutofan REALLY doesn't get to have shit-talking privileges, tbh....

whitemamba
07-24-2013, 11:42 PM

Are you really posting with both accounts :lmao

thunderup
07-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Sup thunderup? :lol

whitemamba
07-24-2013, 11:49 PM
^^

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 05:41 AM
I'm perplexed tbh....I just don't get it...let's take the teams 1 by 1 starting with the Spurs...

Spurs - This is a team that gave up an NBA title to the Heat...rolled over in game 6 with Vaseline all over their asses and then choked their chicken in game 7..with Tammy missing two easy attempts at the basket. Then find out Tammy's wife has been getting fucked by a Mexican...his money was used to buy this Mexican beeeandip a gym...so in the midst of all this cuckery how on god's green earth can the Spurs fan continue talking shit to NBA royalty...

:lmao

LkrFan
08-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Backdoor sweeeeeep (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/lac/year/2013/seasontype/3/los-angeles-clippers) by an average of 14 points tbh. Shhhhhhhh. ;)

Clipper Nation
08-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Backdoor sweeeeeep (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/lac/year/2013/seasontype/3/los-angeles-clippers) by an average of 14 points tbh. Shhhhhhhh. ;)
Frontdoor sweep & skunked, followed by begging and rejection :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Kool is right. We should move on and trash talk relevant franchises.

DMC
08-25-2013, 09:17 AM
sweet jeebus what's next.

Rogue
08-25-2013, 09:55 AM
Sup DMC, you read the latest chapters of my "return to Dallas" yet? How do you like it overall bro?

DMC
08-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Sup DMC, you read the latest chapters of my "return to Dallas" yet? How do you like it overall bro?

"Her eyes were still closed like she hadn’t noticed the cop or shit at all"

This type of writing is why you could win the Pulitzer imo.

Thebesteva
08-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Kool is right. We should move on and trash talk relevant franchises.

http://trainknitting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/michael-jordan-knitting-216x300.jpg

Rogue
08-27-2013, 02:34 AM
The parts of "return to dallas" that I like best are those where Lucy and I were making love, no actual intercourse but still lurid enough imho. I think those parts are the closest I've ever been to Cully- my mentor, imho. I had to masturbate at least 2 times a day while writing those shits (knowing that I've rarely masturbated since the obsession began), it stiffened my dick and made it hard like rock