PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Who are the Top 3 trolls of the past year and why?

Calispursfan11
07-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Tbh, these Laker trolls are pretty fuckin' good. My list goes.

1. Dinamita - the sombrero and burning grocery carts tbh

2. Thread - the rapid fire repeatin' old fart parrot shit never gets old.

3. Latarian Milton - tbqh fwiw tbh because it's fun to do bad things and talk ebonics even though I'm not really black tbh.

Would have included some of the strictly Heat trolls but they only lasted like a week before disappearing. Would have included Kool Aid man but his change in Avatar from the wise old sage to some lesbian hos destroyed his troll credibility tbh.

MeloHype
07-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Thread isn't a troll, he's just retarded

Arnold Toht
07-24-2013, 10:55 PM
JHUTT guy should be #4

Calispursfan11
07-24-2013, 10:57 PM

Age kills brain cells tbh so you should give the old codger a break. You never know. He could be gone tomorrow and then you might regret ever wanting him gone. He just needs a nice home where some nice nurses wash, clothe and feed him and he has an internet connection of some kind until he moves on to the great internet message board in the sky.

Calispursfan11
07-24-2013, 10:58 PM
JHUTT guy should be #4

Who is this pizza the hutt guy?

Arnold Toht
07-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Age kills brain cells tbh so you should give the old codger a break. You never know. He could be gone tomorrow and then you might regret ever wanting him gone. He just needs a nice home where some nice nurses wash, clothe and feed him and he has an internet connection of some kind until he moves on to the great internet message board in the sky.

Game 6 :lol

Thread
07-24-2013, 10:59 PM
fan11 gets it. :toast

Calispursfan11
07-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Game 6 :lol

Shut up Nazi. I considered you for the list but then you are only cutting your teeth as a true troll. Good start but you have a way to go.

Rogue
07-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Neither Thread nor LM is a troll imho. Thread is just a legend who belongs in a class of his own. Thread is such an eminent writer he would've pwned anyone of you without paying much effort if he wants to troll anyone. A drop of Thread's saliva would be enough to inundate the whole board and drown you all imho.

Rogue
07-25-2013, 12:46 AM
I did troll a lot using that LM troll but I also brought decent basketball takes while posting as LM, every coin has two sides imho

lakerhaterade
07-25-2013, 12:55 AM
1. Avante

one of the more epic trolls this site has ever seen tbh... kbp levels........sucks he doesn't post here in the nba forum

2. Clipper Nation

he just has a way of getting under your skin tbh... personally, the dude became unsufferable when the Kang made his run in the finals but over all he's one of the best and consistent trolls I've ever seen in my 3 years on his forum

3. thunderup

inbred has that annoyingly redneck way of getting under your skin.....trolled the shit out of the nba sans the heat during the regular season...... has a weird but effective way of getting under people's skin but he gets it done....he became noticeably softer during the playoffs but i hope he comes back talking shit this upcoming regular season imo

tbh the top three trolls in a back and forth shit-talking would be epic imno.....

lakerhaterade
07-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Tbh, these Laker trolls are pretty fuckin' good. My list goes.

1. Dinamita - the sombrero and burning grocery carts tbh

2. Thread - the rapid fire repeatin' old fart parrot shit never gets old.

3. Latarian Milton - tbqh fwiw tbh because it's fun to do bad things and talk ebonics even though I'm not really black tbh.

Would have included some of the strictly Heat trolls but they only lasted like a week before disappearing. Would have included Kool Aid man but his change in Avatar from the wise old sage to some lesbian hos destroyed his troll credibility tbh.
only one you listed that could be lauded for their trolling is LM, all the other trolls fucking suck. thread is no where near the top 3, much less top 5 and top 10 imo... he chickenshitted before game 7......that in and of itself disqualifies him

listing dinamita as the top troll is an embarrassment to anyone who has an ounce of acumen for listing proper placement of trolls.......

PlayNando
07-25-2013, 01:02 AM
The trolls give this forum it's flavor, tbh. No trolls = no Spurstalk, tbh.

lakerhaterade
07-25-2013, 01:04 AM
The trolls give this forum it's flavor, tbh. No trolls = no Spurstalk, tbh.

tbh.....this place would be spursreport.com if there werent no trolls.........boring as fuck with a bunch of yes men

LarryDavid
07-25-2013, 01:10 AM
tbh.....this place would be spursreport.com if there werent no trolls.........boring as fuck with a bunch of yes men

Spurstalk = trolls trolling trolls.

whitemamba
07-25-2013, 01:15 AM
1. Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

one of the more epic trolls this site has ever seen tbh... kbp levels........sucks he doesn't post here in the nba forum

2. Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500)

he just has a way of getting under your skin tbh... personally, the dude became unsufferable when the Kang made his run in the finals but over all he's one of the best and consistent trolls I've ever seen in my 3 years on his forum

3. thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988)

inbred has that annoyingly redneck way of getting under your skin.....trolled the shit out of the nba sans the heat during the regular season...... has a weird but effective way of getting under people's skin but he gets it done....he became noticeably softer during the playoffs but i hope he comes back talking shit this upcoming regular season imo

tbh the top three trolls in a back and forth shit-talking would be epic imno.....

:lmao same person

TDMVPDPOY
07-25-2013, 01:26 AM
post under ur real account fags, if you have any game...

no fkn different getting called out whose troll account it is...

cesare borgia
07-25-2013, 01:32 AM
Miami Heat with the Nicolas Cage avatar was a good clever troll.

Rogue
07-25-2013, 01:43 AM
Spurstalk is kinda like a refuge for trolls who've got banned countless times on other forums before settling down here. birds with the same color of feathers flock together, imho

Leon Black
07-25-2013, 01:56 AM
Fergie the Florists

TrainOfThought5
07-25-2013, 04:25 AM
Tbqh .... any list without Timvp is incomplete. He trolled the souls out of the greys upstairs.

Suspect
07-25-2013, 07:49 AM
:lmao truth bomb

irishock
07-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Tbqh .... any list without Timvp is incomplete. He trolled the souls out of the greys upstairs.

examples examples

Thread
07-25-2013, 08:18 AM
thread is no where near the top 3, much less top 5 and top 10 imo... he chickenshitted before game 7

You asked me. I did not ask you. Next time? Make gd sure it's over afore you come a knockin'.

Uh, oh, yeah,

Let us proceed...

RsxPiimp
07-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Miami Heat with the Nicolas Cage avatar was a good clever troll.

Chris richards was a helluva troll he got a lot of kobe fans realz good

Rogue
07-25-2013, 08:51 AM
that guy Pingpong deserves an honorable nomination imho, if he posts more often he'll definitely be one of the all-time best trolls on spurstalk. You can easily see his wisdom and his unique sense of humor through his broken language which imho is an obvious act. Guy's trolling is pussyface quality tbh.