07-25-2013, 12:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTTzi952-E

0:10 mark :lol

Suspect
07-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Chris Jericho my nigga. GOAT

Thread
07-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Pro rasslin':::I always think firstly of "Piper's Pit" and Roddy Piper (heavy UK accent) conning some poor sap to come in and sit down and talk, "I promise, no violence, no slapping around. Just sit down here and we'll talk." Well, of course the guy would cautiously enter the set and sit down on the folding chair. And they'd actually talk for about 15 seconds before Piper would slap the living shit out of the guy. Just classic stuff.

AchillesHeel
07-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Lol WWE is pure comedy to me, I don't take it as a sport, it's just entertainment.

Thread
07-25-2013, 01:51 PM
^& exceptionally grand entertainment under the stewardship of the McMahon family. During the prime/and still they never missed a request, never denied a want. Yes, they drew from the well, but, they'd stock that themselves, personally, meticulously, lusciously. They're the living American dream.

They done good.

elmanutres
07-25-2013, 08:00 PM
wrassling ain't cool anymore. Was on a whole 'nother level when i was a kid watching the rock own ass with his catchphrases while stone cold kicking ass and drinking beer and the mcmahons being assholes. But now, it is really pathetic

HI-FI
07-25-2013, 08:03 PM
Lol WWE is pure comedy to me, I don't take it as a sport, it's just entertainment.

it's basically soap opera for guys. i actually appreciate it more now knowing it's fake, as a kid that shit just infuriated me. but once you realize how ridiculous it all is, it's actually well done. Stern been ripping off McMahan for years tbh.

lefty
07-25-2013, 08:33 PM
it's basically soap opera for guys. i actually appreciate it more now knowing it's fake, as a kid that shit just infuriated me. but once you realize how ridiculous it all is, it's actually well done. Stern been ripping off McMahan for years tbh.
lol imagine Brent and TP taking the mic before a game with all the drama and the I slept eoth your wife and shit

HI-FI
07-25-2013, 08:42 PM
lol imagine Brent and TP taking the mic before a game with all the drama and the I slept eoth your wife and shit

:lol
I'd put my money on Barry, but TP would have one of his french henchman come up from behind with a folding chair.

spurraider21
07-25-2013, 08:44 PM
crofl at the notion of Shaq being the most dominant player in history

ambchang
07-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Never realized that, other than andre the giant, there are pro wrestlers are as big as shaq.

Spursfan092120
07-25-2013, 11:04 PM
Never realized that, other than andre the giant, there are pro wrestlers are as big as shaq.
Hell...there are guys in the WWE that are bigger than Andre now. Great Khali, for one. WWE is entertaining, as long as you can understand it's scripted, but those guys are some of the best athletes in the world. If you can understand both of those factors, you can enjoy WWE. It's not as good as it was in the Attitude Era, with Stone Cold, The Rock, Kurt Angle, DX...etc...but it's not bad today. Interesting storylines. And now HHH is starting to take over backstage...should continue to prosper.

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 02:29 AM
Hell...there are guys in the WWE that are bigger than Andre now. Great Khali, for one. WWE is entertaining, as long as you can understand it's scripted, but those guys are some of the best athletes in the world. If you can understand both of those factors, you can enjoy WWE. It's not as good as it was in the Attitude Era, with Stone Cold, The Rock, Kurt Angle, DX...etc...but it's not bad today. Interesting storylines. And now HHH is starting to take over backstage...should continue to prosper.

This. Plus The Rock does come back every now and then, I love watching him beat Cena's gay ass.

irishock
07-26-2013, 02:44 AM
Rock and Austin-led Attitude Era don't have shit on Hogan/Savage/Piper era WWF.

Sean Cagney
07-26-2013, 02:55 AM

Well, thats all it is basically.

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 03:15 AM
Well, thats all it is basically.

Some people still think it's real though.

whitemamba
07-26-2013, 03:16 AM
WWE was in its prime back when HHH, and Stone Cold, and the Rock,McFoley,Undertaker etc.. were running the show.. It was really entertaining at the time.

irishock
07-26-2013, 03:20 AM
Pro rasslin':::I always think firstly of "Piper's Pit" and Roddy Piper (heavy UK accent) conning some poor sap to come in and sit down and talk, "I promise, no violence, no slapping around. Just sit down here and we'll talk." Well, of course the guy would cautiously enter the set and sit down on the folding chair. And they'd actually talk for about 15 seconds before Piper would slap the living shit out of the guy. Just classic stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHn5XL0KT20

Legendary shit :lol

rayjayjohnson
07-26-2013, 03:44 AM
It's still real to me, dammit

rayjayjohnson
07-26-2013, 03:46 AM
ps you're all fags

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 06:17 AM
This. Plus The Rock does come back every now and then, I love watching him beat Cena's gay ass.
See...I don't understand the hate on Cena. He's not my favorite, but I respect the hell out of the guy. Everybody, including Rock say he's the hardest worker in the business. Nobody (and that doesn't just mean wrestlers) does more Make-a-Wish grants than him, and he still trains harder than any other wrestler, being the voice of the business. Austin recently got pissed because of the hate Cena gets, saying "What the damn hell do you want him to do? Turn heel? He's the voice of the business, that doesn't work. They tried that with me too, didn't work." Cena had to carry Rock through those matches..he was out of wrestling shape...even Rock said that.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 06:20 AM
Rock and Austin-led Attitude Era don't have shit on Hogan/Savage/Piper era WWF.
Disagree...That was back when people were still led to believe it was real, and didn't focus on writing as much. You just can't beat the storylines and entertainment during the Attitude Era.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 06:21 AM
ps you're all fags
It's ok bro...we understand you're not smart enough to separate entertainment from sports in your brain...we forgive you.

irishock
07-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Disagree...That was back when people were still led to believe it was real, and didn't focus on writing as much. You just can't beat the storylines and entertainment during the Attitude Era.

The business was a helluva lot better when there weren't smarks around, when people actually thought it was real. I didn't find half the Attitude Era storylines enjoyable.

Jodelo
07-26-2013, 06:40 AM
:lolAt anyone watching werestling.

rayjayjohnson
07-26-2013, 06:44 AM
It's ok bro...we understand you're not smart enough to separate entertainment from sports in your brain...we forgive you.

lol watching a show about grown men in speedos meant for 12 year olds and trailer trash

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 07:29 AM
See...I don't understand the hate on Cena. He's not my favorite, but I respect the hell out of the guy. Everybody, including Rock say he's the hardest worker in the business. Nobody (and that doesn't just mean wrestlers) does more Make-a-Wish grants than him, and he still trains harder than any other wrestler, being the voice of the business. Austin recently got pissed because of the hate Cena gets, saying "What the damn hell do you want him to do? Turn heel? He's the voice of the business, that doesn't work. They tried that with me too, didn't work." Cena had to carry Rock through those matches..he was out of wrestling shape...even Rock said that.

I just don't like him. His fans are even worse and his rapping is garbage.

"You can't see me, my time is now" like wtf lol

this a real WWE theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_r5ceKLoYQ

Captivus
07-26-2013, 07:39 AM
"You have a better chance of making 2 FT in a a row...than intimidating me!!"

Fireball
07-26-2013, 09:04 AM
I grew up worshipping the Ultimate Warrior... wtf is Cryme Time :lol

Fireball
07-26-2013, 09:05 AM
this a real WWE theme

one of the best themes ... Alter Bridge rocks

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 09:10 AM
:toast

Sportcamper
07-26-2013, 09:24 AM
Pro rasslin':::I always think firstly of "Piper's Pit"
Lots of YOU Tubes on Pipers Pit...Can't find the one where Piper went Ham on The Flower Shop...
I don't want my son to be like you! :lol

Sean Cagney
07-26-2013, 12:26 PM

Maybe some kids, a grown ass man should never ever believe that crap :lol

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 12:31 PM
lol watching a show about grown men in speedos meant for 12 year olds and trailer trash
Tbh..I watch it with my 13 year old nephew..it's a bonding experience. But it's not bad. Again..if you can't separate the two, it's all good.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 12:33 PM
I just don't like him. His fans are even worse and his rapping is garbage.

"You can't see me, my time is now" like wtf lol

this a real WWE theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_r5ceKLoYQ
Edge was a good one too...I actually listened to Cena's rap album one time online...one or two songs on there aren't that bad. But if you don't like him, you don't..and that's cool. Just saying he works his ass off.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 12:35 PM
I grew up worshipping the Ultimate Warrior... wtf is Cryme Time :lol
I don't even think they're around anymore..haven't seen em. Of course I stopped watching for years after the Attitude Era until my nephew asked me to start watching it with him.

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Edge was a good one too...I actually listened to Cena's rap album one time online...one or two songs on there aren't that bad. But if you don't like him, you don't..and that's cool. Just saying he works his ass off.

Hey man, I respect his hard work, all of the top WWE guys work really hard on their moves and acting, I can respect that, it's just that I don't really like his character.

Thread
07-26-2013, 01:24 PM

But, they know it isn't. They wouldn't have it any other way.

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 01:38 PM
But, they know it isn't. They wouldn't have it any other way.

I think it's more fun if you accept the fact that it's fake, it's more funnier that way.

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Never has Shaq looked skinny to me until now. Lol.

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 02:00 PM
Never has Shaq looked skinny to me until now. Lol.

And that was 08 or 09 Shaq when he played with Lebron, nigga is fat as hell though

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 02:01 PM
And that was 08 or 09 Shaq when he played with Lebron, nigga is fat as hell though

Yeah but Big Show is a 500 pound hog tbh. Even Shaq pales in comparison to det 7 ft porker.

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah but Big Show is a 500 pound hog tbh. Even Shaq pales in comparison to det 7 ft porker.

shaq now is fat as hell though

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 02:07 PM
shaq now is fat as hell though

How much you think det hog weigh now?

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 02:08 PM
How much you think det hog weigh now?

600 pounds

Richard Simmons
07-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Where's Rick Flair?

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 04:11 PM
Hey man, I respect his hard work, all of the top WWE guys work really hard on their moves and acting, I can respect that, it's just that I don't really like his character.
Understand.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Actually, when Show quit WWE for a while, he went into boxing...he's actually about 415 now, and in really good shape.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Where's Rick Flair?
Ric doesn't wrestle anymore. He quit after his last contract with TNA. Still has an on again off again relationship with WWE..shows up every now and then.