PDA

View Full Version : if neal and blair are so good

ducks
07-25-2013, 02:34 PM
why are they not signed
do people think oden is better risk then blair:blah

Baseline
07-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Good question. Seriously, what's going on with these two guys?

rjv
07-25-2013, 02:41 PM
blair is an undersized big man who can't shoot. that's not exactly a top commodity

Axegrinder
07-25-2013, 02:44 PM
blair is an undersized big man who can't shoot. that's not exactly a top commodity This

Mikeanaro
07-25-2013, 03:04 PM
blair is an undersized big man who can't shoot. that's not exactly a top commodity

Plus he can`t play PF or other positions so years pass and the dude did not develop shots, the only thing he did all this years is eating less and go to the gym but basketball related NOTHING.

I donīt know about Neal he is a decent piece maybe other teams are stacked with 3 pointers

playblair
07-25-2013, 03:19 PM

correction.................. blair resume = 2 30/20 games................ elite rebounder................... valuable PNR player.............. legit defender (steals galore)........................ developed/showed flashes of becoming a threat from mid range......................

blair has multiple suitors for his talents.................... the defending nba champs are very high on blair...................

playblair
07-25-2013, 03:24 PM
why are they not signed

blair is being heavy recruited ......................... heat knicks pacers all playoff teams value blair .........................

CitizenDwayne
07-25-2013, 03:33 PM
As much as he could piss me off at times, if Neal doesn't get signed, I would be shocked.

Texas_Ranger
07-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Neal will get signed, lets just hope he won't end up in Miami.

slick'81
07-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Not surprised about blair with his height and knees .I do wonder how much neal will actually get offered

Poolboy5623
07-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Teams aren't stupid(for the most part)...they saw Neal struggle on defense, and they know Blair is an undersized forward with no acls. This just shows why it was so tough to trade either player, in the past. No one wanted them.

hater
07-25-2013, 04:27 PM
teams just taking their time. Blair does suck but could be usable for 2-4 minute stretches in regular season blowouts.

and Neal has no business in a playoff game but could be a good 3rd stringer for a lottery team.

but again, teams just taking their time. If Ginobili had not being given a bundle of money from RC for just being hispanic, he'd still be looking for a team IMO

Richard Simmons
07-25-2013, 05:26 PM
as a fan of the grizzlies, i'd take either. mark my words, you all will regret letting one/both of these guys go

cjw
07-25-2013, 05:36 PM
as a fan of the grizzlies, i'd take either. mark my words, you all will regret letting one/both of these guys go

How did Gilbert Arenas work out for you? The Wizards & Magic really regretted letting him go, didn't they?

Hoops Czar
07-25-2013, 05:39 PM
This just shows why it was so tough to trade either player, in the past. No one wanted them.

Neal wasn't on the block. Teams were semi-interested in Blair until they found out the asking price was a number one draft pick.

Richard Simmons
07-25-2013, 05:42 PM
How did Gilbert Arenas work out for you? The Wizards & Magic really regretted letting him go, didn't they?

gilbert arenas's game was maksed by the wizz, ya had to know he wouldn't pan out anywhere else. gary neal's game is universal i seriously will tell you i told you so when he sees his first all start game! i'm not saying he will be better than melo but i think his cieling is higer than you think he was stifled by the deep backcourt of hte spurs

DJR210
07-25-2013, 06:57 PM
correction.................. blair resume = 2 30/20 games................ elite rebounder................... valuable PNR player.............. legit defender (steals galore)........................ developed/showed flashes of becoming a threat from mid range......................

blair has multiple suitors for his talents.................... the defending nba champs are very high on blair...................

LMAO, get over it fool.

FireMicoHalili
07-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Safe to say most of the players who don't fit in our system do better elsewhere? Beno and Ian have been solid, if not spectacular on their subsequent teams. Of course there are people like RJ and RoMaJu...

Kindergarten Cop

While he has come close on a couple of occasions, Blair actually has zero 30/20 games on his resume. But I'm pretty sure you know this already.

davidbowie
Whatever happened with Jason Collins? Did someone sign him?

FireMicoHalili
LMAO, get over it fool.
Haha true that. Got sick of Dirk shooting jumpers over him in his sophomore year. That stuff was agonizing.

wildchild
07-25-2013, 07:41 PM
why are they not signed

Oden 7/ Blair 6-7
I don't know but wouldn't be surprised if we have a good history of recovey after injuries with Oden.

Kidd K
07-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Actually the Blair comment is a good point. He's less of a risk who will at least give you nearly guaranteed minutes.

The potential is less, but what you're likely going to get is much more. I didn't really think about it in those terms. Having Blair back would likely better more beneficial than signing Oden even for league minimum.

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2013, 09:54 PM
teams just taking their time. Blair does suck but could be usable for 2-4 minute stretches in regular season blowouts.
and Neal has no business in a playoff game but could be a good 3rd stringer for a lottery team.
but again, teams just taking their time. If Ginobili had not being given a bundle of money from RC for just being hispanic, he'd still be looking for a team IMO
http://static.tumblr.com/utbepyk/27Gm7ce9n/you_re_awesome.gif

Marrow
07-25-2013, 10:31 PM
I think this has more to do with the success the spurs FO has had over the last decade...other teams are hesitant to make deals with the spurs, believing they'll be getting the shorter end of the stick

Spurs FO superiority and savvy coming back to bite them in the ass

but most probably it's because blair has no acls and neal plays no D

Sean Cagney
07-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Neal will get signed, lets just hope he won't end up in Miami.

WHY? Then you can lose your shoe and still run down on him and hit a three! That or run at the end of a quarter and hit a three on him! He also has horrible shot selection at times and can shoot you out of a game. He will have a few games here and there, but he can do more harm than good say we meet them again.
I think this has more to do with the success the spurs FO has had over the last decade...other teams are hesitant to make deals with the spurs, believing they'll be getting the shorter end of the stick

Spurs FO superiority and savvy coming back to bite them in the ass

but most probably it's because blair has no acls and neal plays no D

I would say the last part has some to do with it, alot infact. There is always someone looking for a shooter though, so Neal will get signed.

td4mvp2k
07-26-2013, 03:28 AM
Neal will get signed, lets just hope he won't end up in Miami.okc 2

Darkwaters
07-26-2013, 03:48 AM

Did....................not........................ ..............................................read