PDA

View Full Version : cuck catches his wife cheating| tortures and rapes wifes lover

Trill Clinton
07-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Jail for 15-hour rape and torture of wife's lover

A father-of-four in Oslo has been sentenced to eight and a half years in prison for torturing, raping and blackmailing his wife's lover in a 15-hour ordeal after he found them naked in bed.
Published: 18 Jul 2013 11:29 GMT+02:00
Updated: 18 Jul 2013 11:29 GMT+02:00

http://www.thelocal.no/userdata/images/article/2f4fa2c01dd394074ace17cce4c880e8f33318be5e4b4bd337 20a5171fc07f18.jpg
The Oslo District Court found the 46-year-old guilty of aggravated rape, kidnapping and blackmail, reported the Verdens Gang newspaper on Wednesday.

The man must also pay a total of 315,000 Norwegian kroner ($53,000) in damages to his victim, whom he found in bed with his wife in September last year. The husband proceeded to tie the lover to a radiator, and beat him with an axe, bottle and cables. He then raped his victim.

The assailant filmed parts of the 15-hour torture and demanded that the victim pay him 10,000 kroner to ensure the video was not sent to his family.
Ann Törnkvist ([email protected] (malto:[email protected]))

http://www.thelocal.no/20130718/jail-for-15-hour-torture-of-wifes-lover

http://i40.tinypic.com/28uh9g3.pnghttp://i40.tinypic.com/28uh9g3.pnghttp://i40.tinypic.com/28uh9g3.pnghttp://i40.tinypic.com/28uh9g3.png

Thread
07-25-2013, 04:53 PM
I can see jacking off from behind the closet door where'd I'd of ensconced myself, but, the rest is just a dirty shame.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2013, 05:33 PM
I can see jacking off from behind the closet door where'd I'd of ensconced myself, but, the rest is just a dirty shame.

:lol fuck me once shame on me...fuck me twice then you getting fucked in the ass :lol

Trill Clinton
07-25-2013, 05:53 PM

very dirty shame...dude got off easy with just 8 years in my opinion. people like that need to be isolated for the rest of their life.

Twisted_Dawg
07-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Screw another man's wife and get caught by the husband, you better be ready for a bad reaction. I bet the offender, after his ass heals up, will never screw another married woman again.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Screw another man's wife and get caught by the husband, you better be ready for a bad reaction. I bet the offender, after his ass heals up, will never screw another married woman again.He can go right back and screw the wife while the husband is in jail.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Blake : "Where's the fuckin' problem?" "Why not just enjoy the show?"

:rollin:rollin

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 06:34 PM
He can go right back and screw the wife while the husband is in jail.

I doubt she'd want to be fucked by a guy her husband fucked in the ass.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Blake : "Where's the fuckin' problem?" "Why not just enjoy the show?"

My day on the Internet would be complete if he could just stop in here and say hi.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 06:36 PM
I doubt she'd want to be fucked by a guy her husband fucked in the ass.Do you know her personally?

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Do you know her personally?
Yes.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Oh, when did you last speak with her?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 06:56 PM
I defend Cucks.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 07:00 PM
I want ChumpDumper.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Oh, when did you last speak with her?
It's been over a year. I'm not on Facebook anymore so we don't talk anymore but I doubt she's changed much.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 07:01 PM
It's been over a year. I'm not on Facebook anymore so we don't talk anymore but I doubt she's changed much.How did you meet?

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 07:05 PM
I have family from Norway, my aunt and cousins. I try and visit every other year. Both my cousins know her and I've met her twice. Never met the husband though.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 07:07 PM
I have family from Norway, my aunt and cousins. I try and visit every other year. Both my cousins know her and I've met her twice. Never met the husband though.So if you've only met her twice, how would you know her well enough to make that kind of a call?

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 07:33 PM
I did say I doubt. Some people change over the years but from what I remember she was repulsed by gays and the thought of gay buttsex.

Spur-Addict
07-25-2013, 07:34 PM
This guy went full Mike Tyson. I'm sure guys have been killed over situations like this. The guy was disrespected in the worst way, had his pride compromised and engaged in a primitive response. Of course he reacted improperly, and I'm sure a lot of guys would've attacked him, but fucking the guy in the ass is taking it a bit far LOL.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 07:40 PM
I did say I doubt. Some people change over the years but from what I remember she was repulsed by gays and the thought of gay buttsex.But her boyfriend isn't gay. He's a rape victim.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 07:44 PM
But her boyfriend isn't gay. He's a rape victim.

Do you know him personally?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Do you know him personally?I know he was having sex with your "friend", and if your "friend" doesn't like gays, your "friend" wouldn't be having sex with a homosexual.

I don't have to lie about knowing someone to draw a conclusion based on your lie about knowing someone.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-25-2013, 07:49 PM
I never said she was a friend. Stop making things up.

Also, you shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Chumpie the Cuck defender, gay defender, bull-dyke defender, trans-testicle defender....but he isn't gay...

uh-huh.

:lmao

benefactor
07-25-2013, 07:53 PM
I don't understand why husbands react this way. I'd just pack my shit and leave.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 07:58 PM
I don't understand why husbands react this way. I'd just get my shit packed and leave.

fify

benefactor
07-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Says the man who checks other men's assholes all day.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 08:47 PM

Just to humor you, since most idiots here are misinformed....in what universe would someone in law enforcement check someone's asshole?

A medical professional is the person that is summoned when an inspection of someone's orifices is needed. When a trans-testicle comes in to custody and needs to be housed...but this person has breastasses, an adams apple and a beard....no one knows what the sexuality is...
or...

When a beastly looking person is taken into custody and it has make-up, breastasses, and a bulge in the pants and no one knows what kind of a man this is...

A medical professional does the "checking" because if it wasn't this way - idiots like you would be up in arms that someone "unqualified" checked their 'beloveds' orifices and ruptured their small intestine or worse. Luckily for law enforcement professionals - the medics/doctors/nurses have this "duty."

I know you and chumpie et al regularly probe each others orifices - but don't try to lump in others into your sick fantasies just because this is your way of life.

You are welcome.

benefactor
07-25-2013, 08:57 PM
You are welcome.
I'm sure you say the same thing to said medical professional as they thank you for standing over their shoulder while that asshole get's checked. Doesn't matter if you are actually doing the checking...you are still a professional asshole watcher.

Rogue
07-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Another example of how screwed-up our current law system is. Marriage law should've extended to the protection of the husband's rights, but no, it only cares about the bitch's rights and that's why marriage is so biased against men that every smart man would take marriage as the last resort. Some ancient laws granted the husband the right to even kill the bitch and her paramour right at the scene where they were caught naked and legs twisted together. That man just did the right thing that every man would've done in such a situation, but instead of punishing the culprit, the law sentenced the husband to 8 and a half years in prison while letting the culprit walk free.

Wake up dudes, marriage is a lopsided deal that's severely biased against you, it doesn't grant you any right to the bitch that you get married to. You've nothing to gain, everything to lose in a marriage

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 09:29 PM
I have gay prison fantasies.

HI-FI
07-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Another example of how screwed-up our current law system is. Marriage law should've extended to the protection of the husband's rights, but no, it only cares about the bitch's rights and that's why marriage is so biased against men that every smart man would take marriage as the last resort. Some ancient laws granted the husband the right to even kill the bitch and her paramour right at the scene where they were caught naked and legs twisted together. That man just did the right thing that every man would've done in such a situation, but instead of punishing the culprit, the law sentenced the husband to 8 and a half years in prison while letting the culprit walk free.

Wake up dudes, marriage is a lopsided deal that's severely biased against you, it doesn't grant you any right to the bitch that you get married to. You've nothing to gain, everything to lose in a marriage

what if you would like kids, a child to carry on? i suppose ultimately you're going to have to give into the bitches demands if you want progeny, unless you're loaded like Howard then you can bareback away.

i'm not familiar with family law but if you blow some loads in a chick, and you're not married, do you get much rights with the kid?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 09:39 PM

Sorry to burst your celibate schtick bubble - but you got things all wrong.

Only idiots think there is something to lose.

What on earth can you possibly lose when you don't expect anything, don't feel you own anything and you aren't in a marriage to "get" something out of it.

Only an idiot gets into a relationship thinking he has something to protect.

There is nothing to lose when you fear nothing and aren't controlled by anything or anyone.

This little schtick that you have that bitches get over you in this way and that way is pure nonsense.

My wife can take anything she wants and can leave anytime she wants. We are going to die eventually and we are taking nothing with us.

If she is under the illusion that something she does is going to destroy me - then she is clearly misinformed.

If my happiness or my misery is dependent on any other human being - then I am already dead.

Wake up.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 10:01 PM
So what does the resident CUCK say about this?

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2013, 10:01 PM
this is like literally the best story I've ever read!!!! Raping the cheater...man I wonder what the wife's punishment was :rollinI just can't stop laughing

Clipper Nation
07-25-2013, 10:31 PM
So what does the resident CUCK say about this?

The resident cuck has already spoken:

My wife can take anything she wants

Whipped doesn't even begin to describe it :lol

silverblk mystix
07-25-2013, 10:41 PM
The resident cuck has already spoken:

Whipped doesn't even begin to describe it :lol

Idiots cannot understand a simple thing. The wife can take whatever material things she wants - I need nothing, I don't cry for possessions - I don't fight for property, I am not held hostage with kids, money - nothing. No one can ever hurt you when you have nothing to lose and nothing to protect.

Of course a moron like you needs this stuff explained because you don't understand truth.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2013, 10:43 PM
The wife can take whatever material things she wants - I need nothing, I don't cry for possessions - I don't fight for property, I am not held hostage with kids, money - nothing.
Sounds like a typical cuck to me, tbh....

Jeff Leppard
07-25-2013, 10:45 PM
Idiots cannot understand a simple thing. The wife can take whatever material things she wants - I need nothing, I don't cry for possessions - I don't fight for property, I am not held hostage with kids, money - nothing. No one can ever hurt you when you have nothing to lose and nothing to protect.

Of course a moron like you needs this stuff explained because you don't understand truth.

Does your wife take the old man balls out of your mouth before she kisses you goodnight?

Rogue
07-25-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm just saying all these from a Leykisian's perspective, and it's common knowledge for every Leykisian that marriage is biased against man. The government should make it mandatory to have DNA test on every new-born baby to check if it's really biologically the husband's, and if the result is negative the man should have the right to sue his bitch for fraud. But as the current law goes, the poor husbands are wide exposed under the threat of being cuckolded and cheated on, because the traditional golden moral standards are completely gone.

The shroud hath no pockets, I agree. You can give your bitch as much freedom as you feel comfortable with, but there should always be a limit imho. You can be smart enough to not get emotionally devoted to a bitch, but the financial hit would be just as hard when your marriage deterioates to such a point where divorce is inevitable.

My goddess once said "I don't believe humans are monogamous by nature, and you need to put a lot of efforts in your relationship.", nature won't take care of the marriage so you have to work hard yourself to make it work in a monogamous way imho.

mrsmaalox
07-25-2013, 11:25 PM
I don't understand why husbands react this way. I'd just pack my shit and leave.

Yea really. I don't understand why they hold the other guy responsible before their spouse.

scroteface
07-26-2013, 12:06 AM
I'd probably do the same shit, substituting a foreign object for my dick imho.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 12:06 AM
I'd probably do the same shit, substituting a foreign object for my dick imho.

^ what your tongue? :lol

scroteface
07-26-2013, 12:07 AM
kool if my wife didn't beat your ass her damn self, i'd give you that 1800's slave treatment have you beggin' massa for mercy

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2013, 01:15 AM
8yrs compared to the guy that went on a massacre killing spree last year? i think he only got
30yrs or was it life for killing 80ppl.....

in certain countries if you find ur wife in bed with another clown, it is okay to kill both infidels...

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Does your wife take the old man balls out of your mouth before she kisses you goodnight?

Your mom has those balls in her mouth 24/7 and the bitch ain't getting kissed - she don't deserve it after pumping out garbage like you.

Big Empty
07-26-2013, 08:35 AM
:rollin

UZER
07-26-2013, 08:47 AM
Only thing that bothers me about this is what if the bitch was lying to the dude saying they are divorced or separated, etc. Dude does not deserve that punishment if that's the case.

I'm all for it if the guy knows she's married and not separated and he's in their bed, but bitches be lying sometimes.

Leetonidas
07-26-2013, 10:17 AM
how many men have you personally strip searched sbm?

benefactor
07-26-2013, 11:04 AM
Got a buddy who just got out of state jail. He said they are constantly making them strip naked...and some of them do it just as a power trip. I'm guessing sbm is a regular part of that.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 11:08 AM
I like to make up shit to suit my gay prison fantasies.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 11:12 AM

None, how many have you personally done?

benefactor
07-26-2013, 11:38 AM
I'll take my buddies word over you. I've known him over 20 years and you are just a fat, guitar playing mexican who loves the cock of one of the worst posters on this site. Now change my post again since you think that is some sort of original thing to do.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 12:29 PM
I'll take my buddies word over you. I've known him over 20 years and you are just a fat, guitar playing mexican who loves the cock of one of the worst posters on this site. Now change my post again since you think that is some sort of original thing to do.

So, smart guy, have you reported Mr. civil rights violater yet - or are you covering up for him?

What an idiot.

Blake
07-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Just to humor you, since most idiots here are misinformed....in what universe would someone in law enforcement check someone's asshole?

I'd say the universe where we all witnessed your e-threat to do harm tojohnsmith

benefactor
07-26-2013, 01:40 PM
So, smart guy, have you reported Mr. civil rights violater yet - or are you covering up for him?

What an idiot.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Report who?

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 01:48 PM
What the fuck are you even talking about? Report who?

Report your imaginary 20 year buddy with violating prisoners civil rights - unless you approve of this.

If not, I would kindly suggest you STFU.

idiot.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 01:49 PM
I would have advised the CUCK in the OP to just chill, relax, sit back and enjoy the show!

Bill_Brasky
07-26-2013, 01:50 PM

What an idiot.

Im pretty sure his buddy was the one being violated, and it was probably you doing the violating, and it probably was reported, but im thinking that "complaint box" entries in prison go straight to the shredder.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Im pretty sure his buddy was the one being violated, and it was probably you doing the violating, and it probably was reported, but im thinking that "complaint box" entries in prison go straight to the shredder.

Translation: "I use the same hole - to talk out of as I do to shit from."

benefactor
07-26-2013, 02:06 PM
Oh look...someone who knows how to read. Pretty easy to see why this dumb bastard is a prison guard. The ones I interacted with out there weren't winning any Nobel prizes anytime soon.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Just to humor you, since most idiots here are misinformed....in what universe would someone in law enforcement check someone's asshole?The universe of Texas.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-women-sue-humiliating-body-cavity-searches-roadside-article-1.1390230

Now I don't even believe you are an auxiliary deputy.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Oh look, there are actual laws governing cavity searches by law enforcement.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2933.32

Either you aren't in law enforcement or you are the most ignorant law enforcement officer evah.

Creepn
07-26-2013, 02:22 PM
The universe of Texas.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-women-sue-humiliating-body-cavity-searches-roadside-article-1.1390230

"The male officer, his words verbatim were, ‘We're gonna get familiar with your womanly parts,’" Brandy Hamilton said.

lol wtf?

johnsmith (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4000) See you thought I was playing about spreading buttcheeks for the cops right?

Jeff Leppard
07-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Your mom has those balls in her mouth 24/7 and the bitch ain't getting kissed - she don't deserve it after pumping out garbage like you.

Is your wife repulsed by the fact that you spend your day rooting around in convict rectum or does it turn her on?

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 03:37 PM
The universe of Texas.

So in this one - they are getting sued.
Thanks for proving me right.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 03:40 PM

Either you aren't in law enforcement or you are the most ignorant law enforcement officer evah.

And in this one....well I will just use your own material to make you look stupid;

(1) Except as authorized by this division, no law enforcement officer, other employee of a law enforcement agency, physician, or registered nurse or licensed practical nurse shall conduct or cause to be conducted a body cavity search or a strip search.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 03:40 PM
A lot of idiots in here.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 03:47 PM
And in this one....well I will just use your own material to make you look stupid;

(1) Except as authorized by this division, no law enforcement officer, other employee of a law enforcement agency, physician, or registered nurse or licensed practical nurse shall conduct or cause to be conducted a body cavity search or a strip search.
OMG you didn't even understand that!

Bill_Brasky
07-26-2013, 04:04 PM
Oh look...someone who knows how to read. Pretty easy to see why this dumb bastard is a prison guard. The ones I interacted with out there weren't winning any Nobel prizes anytime soon.

:lol how can a person be smart enough to plug in a computer, turn it on, get on the internet, make a username, etc but not be smart enough to understand basic syntax?

Its why i call shenanigans on SBM/Avante/mouse.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 04:05 PM
And Texas case law further proves SBM's ignorance about the laws he claims to be enforcing:

Because Article 14.01(b) of the Code of Criminal Procedure excused the arresting officer from having to obtain an arrest warrant, McGee's arrest was valid.   Further, the visual body cavity search in this instance was a reasonable search incident to arrest, thereby excusing the officer's need to obtain a search warrant.   The Court of Appeals was incorrect in holding that the cocaine should have been suppressed.   We reverse the judgment of the Court of Appeals and reinstate the judgment of the trial court.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-criminal-appeals/1353062.html

Let me know if you want to learn anything else about Texas law, "officer."

Blake
07-26-2013, 04:05 PM

as well as supreme court rulings

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 04:07 PM
OMG you didn't even understand that!

Or you didn't...

If you work for a department that is very open to spending millions of dollars on lawsuits - then you might do cavity searches at your own peril.

If you work for a dept. that is smarter - there are other ways to accomplish these searches - i.e. medical personnel and/or x ray type scanners in a controlled environment so that lawyers won't easily win cases for their clients.

That is as much info as you idiots deserve in here.

Just continue with your idiotic stereotypes and idiotic pre-judgements.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Or you didn't...

If you work for a department that is very open to spending millions of dollars on lawsuits - then you might do cavity searches at your own peril.

If you work for a dept. that is smarter - there are other ways to accomplish these searches - i.e. medical personnel and/or x ray type scanners in a controlled environment so that lawyers won't easily win cases for their clients.

Just continue with your idiotic stereotypes and idiotic pre-judgements.Sorry man, cavity searches are legal and utilized in Texas as verified by the Court of Criminal Appeals.

Should we believe them or believe some dude on the internet who probably isn't really in law enforcement?

Clipper Nation
Boiled down::: SBM digs through male inmates' anuses all day at work....

silverblk mystix
And Texas case law further proves SBM's ignorance about the laws he claims to be enforcing:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-criminal-appeals/1353062.html

Let me know if you want to learn anything else about Texas law, "officer."

Absolutely - just continue to cherry pick depts that still do these searches and keep paying million dollar judgements...

Therefore - this practice is not a practice that is done haphazardly by any peace officer - again - unless their dept - likes paying out money.

Blake
07-26-2013, 04:15 PM
Translation: "I use the same hole - to talk out of as I do to shit from."

hey look at that! It's Avante's shtick!

It's never not funny, even when slurpee does it

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Sorry man, cavity searches are legal and utilized in Texas as verified by the Court of Criminal Appeals.

Should we believe them or believe some dude on the internet who probably isn't really in law enforcement?

Never said anything about them not being legal - I am giving you real world info - this is not something that is common and this is something that is frowned upon and it happens in extreme cases. When it does happen - you better believe there will be lawsuits - whether they have any validity or not and whether they were done properly - following all the guidelines or not. There will still be lawsuits and the state in question - or at least the state I work in - has already decided that they would rather run the risk of someone successfully hiding a weapon up their orifice and killing a law enforcement officer -

than encouraging cavity searches.

This is reality.

Blake
07-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Or you didn't...

Just continue with your idiotic stereotypes and idiotic pre-judgements.

So how many x ray images of ass holes have you studied

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Absolutely - just continue to cherry pick depts that still do these searches and keep paying million dollar judgements...Apparently you didn't understand that the court found the search legal. No settlement was paid.

Therefore - this practice is not a practice that is done haphazardly by any peace officer - again - unless their dept - likes paying out money.Sorry, your claim was no peace officer ever does this under any circumstance.

A medical professional is the person that is summoned when an inspection of someone's orifices is needed. When a trans-testicle comes in to custody and needs to be housed...but this person has breastasses, an adams apple and a beard....no one knows what the sexuality is...
or...

When a beastly looking person is taken into custody and it has make-up, breastasses, and a bulge in the pants and no one knows what kind of a man this is...

A medical professional does the "checking" because if it wasn't this way - idiots like you would be up in arms that someone "unqualified" checked their 'beloveds' orifices and ruptured their small intestine or worse. Luckily for law enforcement professionals - the medics/doctors/nurses have this "duty."
You were wrong.

Were you lying or just completely ignorant of the actual law?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Never said anything about them not being legal - I am giving you real world info - this is not something that is common and this is something that is frowned upon and it happens in extreme cases. When it does happen - you better believe there will be lawsuits - whether they have any validity or not and whether they were done properly - following all the guidelines or not. There will still be lawsuits and the state in question - or at least the state I work in - has already decided that they would rather run the risk of someone successfully hiding a weapon up their orifice and killing a law enforcement officer -

than encouraging cavity searches.

This is reality.So when faced with reality you moved the goalposts and hoped no one would notice.

lol

Blake
07-26-2013, 04:24 PM
My day on the Internet would be complete if he could just stop in here and say hi.

Hi Sanity Annex.

lol I complete your days. I almost forgot you exist.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 04:24 PM
So when faced with reality you moved the goalposts and hoped no one would notice.

lol

Nothing was moved idiot - my dept doesn't allow it unless there are extreme circumstances so I don't do them - what is different from what I said?

In extreme cases - you bet your ass it will be a medic doing it. Would I do one to save my life or someone elses life - you bet your ass I would.

Are you a faggot?

Of course you are.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Nothing was moved idiot - my dept doesn't allow it unless there are extreme circumstances so I don't do them - what is different from what I said?You went from the entire universe to your little deprtment.

In extreme cases - you bet your ass it will be a medic doing it. Would I do one to save my life or someone elses life - you bet your ass I would.So the universe in which law enforcement officers conduct cavity searches now includes you. Goalpost move complete. :tu

Are you a faggot?

Of course you are.U mad.

Sorry you had to be schooled on the law, Thanks for admitting you would undoubtedly search a man's asshole if you felt compelled by the thought of it.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 04:39 PM
You went from the entire universe to your little deprtment.

So the universe in which law enforcement officers conduct cavity searches now includes you. Goalpost move complete. :tu

U mad.

Sorry you had to be schooled on the law, Thanks for admitting you would undoubtedly search a man's asshole if you felt compelled by the thought of it.

I do know that in a roundabout way you really were asking me to consider doing something with your asshole and this really is an interesting topic for you - but -

You got me mistaken for some rump ranger who would consider doing you - sorry to break your heart.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 04:50 PM
I do know that in a roundabout way you really were asking me to consider doing something with your asshole and this really is an interesting topic for you - but -

You got me mistaken for some rump ranger who would consider doing you - sorry to break your heart.

:rollin:rollinNo. I directly challenged your claim and you caved. Now you're mad and can only ask me out on a date again.

You had to double up on the reassuring emoticons.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 05:05 PM
Please search my cavity, please!

No thanx rump-humper...:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Please be gay to justify my wanting you so badly.Reassuring emoticon escalation noted. You've got it pretty bad for me.

But you can't erase the drubbing you just took on matters of law, as much as you are now trying to distract from it.

Blake
07-26-2013, 05:14 PM
No thanx rump-humper...:lmao

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

god you're an idiot

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Reassuring emoticon escalation noted. You've got it pretty bad for me.

But you can't erase the drubbing you just took on matters of law, as much as you are now trying to distract from it.

As soon as you show me where I said cavity searches are illegal or whatever you are claiming...

You won't but this is your little game - trying to act like you won some kind of internet title lmao.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 05:25 PM
As soon as you show me where I said cavity searches are illegal or whatever you are claiming...

You won't but this is your little game - trying to act like you won some kind of internet title lmao.I claim you said this:

or...

A medical professional does the "checking" because if it wasn't this way - idiots like you would be up in arms that someone "unqualified" checked their 'beloveds' orifices and ruptured their small intestine or worse. Luckily for law enforcement professionals - the medics/doctors/nurses have this "duty.I proceeded to show statutes and case law which proved you wrong. Law enforcement officials execute cavity searches in the universe. In the US. In Texas.

You are wrong, plain and simple.

Now you are salty and want to make it all about me. Can't blame you -- you completely lost your argument about law enforcement officials. That has to be embarrassing for someone who claims to be a law enforcement officer.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I claim you said this:I proceeded to show statutes and case law which proved you wrong. Law enforcement officials execute cavity searches in the universe. In the US. In Texas.

You are wrong, plain and simple.

Now you are salty and want to make it all about me. Can't blame you -- you completely lost your argument about law enforcement officials. That has to be embarrassing for someone who claims to be a law enforcement officer.

Right, so they do NOT happen in my universe. I admit I was absolutely correct then.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Right, so they do NOT happen in my universe. I admit I was absolutely correct then.I showed you all the universes in which it happens. Yours included, as you admitted you would do the same. You just need to study up on when it is actually legal so you won't be so ignorant.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 05:50 PM
I showed you all the universes in which it happens. Yours included, as you admitted you would do the same. You just need to study up on when it is actually legal so you won't be so ignorant.

Not necessary.

In my universe this won't happen - to your cavity or anyone elses.

Sorry to disappointed you again rumpie

ChumpDumper
07-26-2013, 05:59 PM
Not necessary.

In my universe this won't happen - to your cavity or anyone elses.

Sorry to disappointed you again rumpie

:lmaoSorry you look so foolish and have to try to make it about coming onto me again.

Your fault for being ignorant about the universe.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Sorry you look so foolish and have to try to make it about coming onto me again.

Your fault for being ignorant about the universe.

Says the guy whose universe in posting on a message board - that is fuckin' rich!

Rogue
07-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Although I think it's possible in some rare cases to reach an ideal state of marriage- totally unselfish and generous, like Ghazi's marriage and the one described in Cully's novel about the love affair involving "Jennifer", "Robert" and "William". It's just amazing and fascinating that those two guys were actually sharing the same woman that they both loved, and the woman loved them both too. And if I were not a celibate I'd crave nothing more than that tbh, but I'm also aware that there's always a well distance between life and art.

hehateme
07-27-2013, 07:45 PM
got dam sbm you are literally getting shat on in this thread and they are pulling you in hook, line and sinker...:lmao

Agloco
07-28-2013, 02:06 AM
got dam sbm you are literally getting shat on in this thread and they are pulling you in hook, line and sinker...:lmao

Status quo tbh. And :lol @ calling the husband a cuck. Cucks don't react quite the way this guy did. He went into "Oz" Mode.