PDA

View Full Version : OT: One Last Mono Show

monosylab1k
07-25-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm considering it tbh, but if i do it i want some suggestions and particiation, plus i want to know if anybody would actually give enough of a shit to listen.

I know we'll have Cubby's Corner returning (if the old fuck wants to) but we need more than that. I don't want an hour of me farting around with inane filler bullshit. Also, as fascinating as Cubby can be, i'd rather not spend most of the show letting him steer the ship. I'd like more input from other ppl from the forum, if you're interested. So if you have something you'd be interested in doing, your own "corner" if you will, or want to do a smackoff or freestyle rap or go on a rant or review a movie or whatever, just tell me. I'd just like a little more of a structured show if we do this.

I also think i'd be interested in Cubby giving us a dramatic reading from one of his cuckold stories tbh.

HI-FI
07-25-2013, 05:24 PM
why one last mono show? moving onto bigger things?

and where are the old episodes at?

ElNono
07-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Did Harlem ever admit to calling det one time? :lol

Bynumite
07-25-2013, 05:29 PM
I remember listening your show once when you had Cully on, i think you were trying to get Koolaid to do it too.

Where can we find your show?

AchillesHeel
07-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Where can we find your show?

HI-FI
07-25-2013, 05:40 PM
I'd like to hear Koolaid on here tbh. some white guy/CIA/policy wonk type sounding black would be a trip.

ElNono
07-25-2013, 05:41 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost

HI-FI
07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
"Point it at ED-209"

i always figured Mono is behind the Robocop trolls

Darth_Pelican
07-25-2013, 05:46 PM
:lol I remember someone calling in and pretending to be Lakaluva with a paki accent. I also remember Kori Ellis calling and bringing some goods. I'd listen again if the show returns.

Michael Jordan.
07-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Kool is too pussy to call in.

Thread
07-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Just tell me the time. I got the story and the part. Oh, it's easily visualized and just the goods:::Involves mirrors, an Arizona DPS officer, a vintage Buick Wildcat, Lionel Ritchie and the game of "Paper, Scissors, Rock."

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm considering it tbh, but if i do it i want some suggestions and particiation, plus i want to know if anybody would actually give enough of a shit to listen.

I know we'll have Cubby's Corner returning (if the old fuck wants to) but we need more than that. I don't want an hour of me farting around with inane filler bullshit. Also, as fascinating as Cubby can be, i'd rather not spend most of the show letting him steer the ship. I'd like more input from other ppl from the forum, if you're interested. So if you have something you'd be interested in doing, your own "corner" if you will, or want to do a smackoff or freestyle rap or go on a rant or review a movie or whatever, just tell me. I'd just like a little more of a structured show if we do this.

I also think i'd be interested in Cubby giving us a dramatic reading from one of his cuckold stories tbh.

Still trying hard to get that lame ass show off the ground, huh. I told you all you have to do is beg me. One dose of luva and its a hit. Beg nigga.

AchillesHeel
07-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Still trying hard to get that lame ass show off the ground, huh. I told you all you have to do is beg me. One dose of luva and its a hit. Beg nigga.

Oh yes, a Chinese guy talking about Naruto will be a real hit.

monosylab1k
07-25-2013, 06:08 PM

tbh i have no problem admitting more ppl would listen to hear you call in. Now why don't you admit you would never call in because you're a pussy who doesn't want anyone knowing what your real life nerdy asian naruto loving voice sounds like.

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2013, 06:10 PM
Oh yes, a Chinese guy talking about Naruto will be a real hit.

Boy... your mammy wouldt let you stay up late to hear my rated R game. Mono knows who the most interesting man on this site is. All he has to do is beg and his dreams will come true.

AchillesHeel
07-25-2013, 06:12 PM
lol skimmed through the last show and there was some funny shit there, you need to make more ASAP.

roll out the barrels :lol

Leon Black
07-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Boy... your mammy wouldt let you stay up late to hear my rated R game. Mono knows who the most interesting man on this site is. All he has to do is beg and his dreams will come true.

Luva whipping out his 12 inch cock and slapping bitches in the face with it.

AchillesHeel
07-25-2013, 06:32 PM

I don't live with my parents, sorry.

Leon Black
07-25-2013, 06:44 PM
The Mono show sucks balls.
:lol faggot begging for show donations online.

HeatChamps
07-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Yeah they should call it The Suck Ass Show. Epic fucking fail.

Bynumite
07-25-2013, 07:41 PM
The HarlemHeat ball licking services commercial... ROFL.

With the Lebron testimonial and everything :lmao

Rogue
07-25-2013, 10:00 PM
blogtalk radio sucks asses tbh. I also feel that "I have a little fire in my head" to start my own talkshow but I won't choose blogtalk, I'd just start a group chat on Skype and invite all listeners to join the chat, no time limit nor quota limit. It's not like you have many listeners outside of Spurstalk, anyways.

BUMP
07-25-2013, 10:40 PM
I would like to call in and give a mini-lecture over Diagonalizable matrices, Bernoulli Fluid Equations, and Laplace transforms if you wouldn't mind.

jeebus
07-25-2013, 10:47 PM
tbh i have no problem admitting more ppl would listen to hear you call in. Now why don't you admit you would never call in because you're a pussy who doesn't want anyone knowing what your real life nerdy asian naruto loving voice sounds like.
he did call in imo. remember det one guy that called in with the fake high pitched voice, pretending to be cubs and saying "tee hee he rapedPERIOD"? that was ruva with his normal voice.

monosylab1k
07-25-2013, 10:53 PM
blogtalk radio sucks asses tbh. I also feel that "I have a little fire in my head" to start my own talkshow but I won't choose blogtalk, I'd just start a group chat on Skype and invite all listeners to join the chat, no time limit nor quota limit. It's not like you have many listeners outside of Spurstalk, anyways.

tbh Rogue you need to call into the show and just put on a dominant performance, bullyin niggas and fingerbanging bitches imho.

Thread
07-25-2013, 11:01 PM
he did call in imo. remember det one guy that called in with the fake high pitched voice, pretending to be cubs and saying "tee hee he rapedPERIOD"? that was ruva with his normal voice.

Grow up, Jeebs. See, this is why I can never talk to you for any length of time. You never can be serious.

jeebus
07-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Grow up, Jeebs. See, this is why I can never talk to you for any length of time. You never can be serious.
We never talk.

spurraider21
07-25-2013, 11:07 PM
damn i hadn't even heard of the show 'til i saw this thread. great stuff mono. and Culburn came off as a lot more intelligent in person. would suck if your next one will be the last one, i'd be a regular listener tbh

irishock
07-25-2013, 11:12 PM
http://oi40.tinypic.com/2lco9k9.jpg

ElNono
07-25-2013, 11:14 PM
I would like to call in and give a mini-lecture over Diagonalizable matrices, Bernoulli Fluid Equations, and Laplace transforms if you wouldn't mind.

Only if you cover semi-simple operators too, tbh... you should call under your alias though, Carlos Danger, IMO...

Rogue
07-25-2013, 11:20 PM
tbh I'd rather start my own talkshow on Skype and host it on a daily, or at least weekly basis without paying a shit. I'm a brokeass student so I have to be thrifty and live frugally, and I'm quite used to such a style of life

scroteface
07-25-2013, 11:51 PM
tbh I'd rather start my own talkshow on Skype and host it on a daily, or at least weekly basis without paying a shit. I'm a brokeass student so I have to be thrifty and live frugally, and I'm quite used to such a style of life

Being poor ain't nothing to be proud of imho.

irishock
07-25-2013, 11:59 PM
:lol thread would go HAM with 6 if this goes through

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2013, 11:59 PM

:lol Hi there...you've outed yourself....there's only one person in the whole wide world who's consistently lamented: "Kool is to pussy to call in" and that would be one Mavs>Spurs, *aka* VulvaFace, *aka* Tyson Chandler...this faggot once asked me play some fucking video game online so he could hear my voice....you got it bad dude....

I tell you what Mono dedicate a segment to me and I'll strongly give it positive consideration. I think I owe it to you cucks to hear the great one..to hear the mello voice that all the ladies fall for

scroteface
07-26-2013, 12:02 AM
:lol Hi there...you've outed yourself....there's only one person in the whole wide world who's consistently lamented: "Kool is to pussy to call in" and that would be one Mavs>Spurs, *aka* VulvaFace, *aka* Tyson Chandler...this faggot once asked me play some fucking video game online so he could hear my voice....you got it bad dude....

I tell you what Mono dedicate a segment to me and I'll strongly give it positive consideration. I think I owe it to you cucks to hear the great one..to hear the mello voice that all the ladies fall for

Aka you'll talk a good game then not call in to the show, per the usual. You were so much better as Homeland Security it's not even funny tbh.

Rogue
07-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Being poor ain't nothing to be proud of imho.
true, nor is being a chink but I aspire to being a truthful person so I just wanna shed light upon everything no matter if it's a pride or a shame. I've been acting as my real self with all the pretence gone, and it feels great. Welcome (back) to Spurstalk, scrotface :toast

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 12:08 AM
Aka you'll talk a good game then not call in to the show, per the usual. You were so much better as Homeland Security it's not even funny tbh.

I will have one of my white bitches call in for me..and suck my cock while she talking...you will be able to hear her distinct slurping sounds..I promise

hehateme
07-26-2013, 12:13 AM
I will have one of my white bitches call in for me..and suck my cock while she talking...you will be able to hear her distinct slurping sounds..I promise

Everyone already knows you're a closet homo so why claim its a white chick when we all know it will be you slurping on it while talking in your high ass pitchy voice.

scroteface
07-26-2013, 12:14 AM

you'll be that white bitch tbh sounding all effeminate and homosexual. word is you're an overweight late 20's lonely white woman with no social life outside of spurstalk...you mad cuz all the white men don't want your ass :lol

BUMP
07-26-2013, 12:18 AM
hi scroteface

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 12:41 AM
WTF is the mono show? Opposite of stereo?

Leon Black
07-26-2013, 01:34 AM

:lol Kori clipping ya nuts.
:lol shitty troll

irishock
07-26-2013, 07:17 AM
:lol just got to thread singing "roll out the barrels"

Leetonidas
07-26-2013, 07:26 AM

begging the guy who outed you as a naruto loving faggot to beg you :lol

Leetonidas
07-26-2013, 07:28 AM

go PM Lakersarethebesteva so he can finally sleep at night now that you've solved the great mystery.

tbh i woulda said m>s a long time ago but i honestly forgot about him since kori banned him forever ago :cry

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 07:36 AM

Brah I listened to the Dwight is the Black Kevin Love episode. Pretty great shit tbh. LOL mavdynasty sounds 13 and Cully is classic, especially the singing. But everyone's music snob analysis of Skrillex was a little superficial tbh... Great show overall tho buddy. Much more entertaining than most sports/variety radio shows. Do it again brah.

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 09:10 AM
:lol Kori clipping ya nuts.
:lol shitty troll
:lol Ashraf Abdeljabar

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Brah I listened to the Dwight is the Black Kevin Love episode. Pretty great shit tbh. LOL mavdynasty sounds 13 and Cully is classic, especially the singing. But everyone's music snob analysis of Skrillex was a little superficial tbh... Great show overall tho buddy. Much more entertaining than most sports/variety radio shows. Do it again brah.

Seriously, Cully needs his own show

irishock
07-26-2013, 09:38 AM

Same here and that was worth my 92 minutes... I like how the host actually does his job by letting the old man Cubby speak. if Cubby was on an actual radio show he'd be cut off every 10 words by some annoying faggot ass host. Mono did a great job letting Cubby and Mid duke it out

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 09:40 AM
That part about Kool stealing towels from the hotel :lmao

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 09:42 AM
go PM Lakersarethebesteva so he can finally sleep at night now that you've solved the great mystery.

tbh i woulda said m>s a long time ago but i honestly forgot about him since kori banned him forever ago :cry
Not m>s btw.

ElNono
07-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Not m>s btw.

sup WaltonBuysOffMe...

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 09:49 AM
:lol

Leetonidas
07-26-2013, 10:09 AM
then i know who the GOAT is :wow

Leon Black
07-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Not m>s btw.

:lol kori bitch slapping you in front of the whole forum.

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 05:37 PM
:lol Not a mav fanPERIOD.
:lol Ashraf
:lol Jersey shore looking faggot
:lol Tortillas as gauze pads

Thread
07-26-2013, 05:40 PM

LB

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 05:43 PM
LB
http://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_mocxnm9yW91r2b4iuo1_500.gif

Bynumite
07-26-2013, 05:43 PM
:lol Not a mav fanPERIOD.
:lol Ashraf
:lol Jersey shore looking faggot
:lol Tortillas as gauze pads

Hey HarlemFaggot, i heard your ball licking commercial on mono's show and i would like to request your services but i'm not willing to go over the 5 dollar mark.

How would you describe your ball licking technique?

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Hey HarlemFaggot, i heard your ball licking commercial on mono's show and i would like to request your services but i'm not willing to go over the 5 dollar mark.

How would you describe your ball licking technique?
http://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_mocxnm9yW91r2b4iuo1_500.gif
http://sportsstan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dwight-Howard-quit.jpg

Bynumite
07-26-2013, 05:51 PM

Do you want 6 dollars to lick my balls? I told you i won't negotiate, 5 bucks take it or leave it ho.

I know you're good at licking balls, i heard Lebron's testimonial on the show but stop overrating your ball licking skills faggot, having your tongue on my nuts is not worth the 6 bucks.

scroteface
07-26-2013, 05:52 PM
leon black is 41 imho

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 05:56 PM
leon black is 41 imho
And 41 is tacker :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 05:59 PM
Do you want 6 dollars to lick my balls? I told you i won't negotiate, 5 bucks take it or leave it ho.

I know you're good at licking balls, i heard Lebron's testimonial on the show but stop overrating your ball licking skills faggot, having your tongue on my nuts is not worth the 6 bucks.

Originally Posted by Bynumite (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6107013#post6107013)
First, Gasol is 32 and coming from a great olympic performance, you make it sound like he's 39. Second, you can't double team a starting five loaded with stars without paying the price. Nash is a huge offensive upgrade at the point, a veteran with playoff experience that can shoot and dish and is great in the clutch. Also, LAL's bench is legit now with some good shooters, no more white scrubs.

So you just expect to end up on the winning side against a Dwight/Gasol frontcourt combo, when miami struggled against Hibbert, the same Hibbert you say took miami to 7 :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.pngOriginally Posted by Bynumite
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6106941#post6106941)You're underestimating the level of consistency and effort Dwight brings to the table every game, that will be key during the playoffs.

The butthurt is way too strong to troll right now.

Looking forward to see dat nicca Drew beasting on those east coast niggas with his newly acquired 1st option touches tbh :toast

Bitter old man is extra bitter since the Dwight trade. Can't blame him tbh with the spurs going into the fetal position and crying first, then when they finally decide to do something, they start auditioning scrubs :lmao

Bynumite
07-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Left HarlemFaggot with no answer, had to resort to post bumping :lmao Salty :lmao

You know Lebron's dick is real far up that ass, even the Jordan username can't mask that. Now go back to obsessing about a team you say is irrelevant, faggot.

Michael Jordan.
07-26-2013, 06:09 PM
:lol 30 emoticon meltdown

HI-FI
07-26-2013, 06:15 PM
leon black is 41 imho
damn, scrote got banned again.

agree with his post though, 41 Shoot Em Up = Fergie the Florist = Leon Black.

J.T.
07-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Read OP, not going through whole thread. Here's my piece. I'm pretty sure your previous shows happened during that one year ban I put myself through for no apparent reason other than ST burnout. Thus I missed them. I've always respected your work so I would check it out. I'd be down to call in and discuss any football topics you might want to discuss with me, like what was actually on the Spygate tapes or why Peyton Manning can't win playoff games. I would definitely check it out though.

J.T.
07-26-2013, 06:16 PM
Oh hey I broke 14,000 posts. I miss the Raise Your Post Count thread :depressed

Rogue
07-26-2013, 08:36 PM
anyone knows for what reason my nigga scrotface got banned? He was still posting as recently as 2 hours ago what happened?

spurraider21
07-26-2013, 09:03 PM
:lol skrillex

anyone knows for what reason my nigga scrotface got banned? He was still posting as recently as 2 hours ago what happened?
no clue. never found him to be that productive. can't tell if he was just a bad troll or an even worse poster

Leon Black
07-26-2013, 09:17 PM

Suck his dick faggot

Leon Black
07-26-2013, 09:18 PM
damn, scrote got banned again.

agree with his post though, 41 Shoot Em Up = Fergie the Florist = Leon Black.

And I fucked Kim Kardashian last night

Rogue
07-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Agree that Fergie the Florist = Leon Black but it looks to me there's no obvious sign linking 41 to neither of those guys imho. I think 41 was a DMC-type of poster in the regard that neither of them had any troll accounts, and 41 had been dead since before we won the 11' title

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 10:42 PM
:lol skrillex

:depressed

Bynumite
07-27-2013, 12:06 AM
:lol 30 emoticon meltdown

What that mouth do tho?

Bynumite
07-27-2013, 01:32 AM
Cully's roll out the barrels song cracks me up :lmao

Fabbs
07-27-2013, 03:37 AM
I'm sure this show won't be some self absorbed troll(s) having a jerk off contest, to be dishonest.

Should be as riveting as previous shows.

TE
07-27-2013, 03:50 AM
Let us know when this is taking place Mono. I'll gladly call in like I did that last time.

Lincoln
07-27-2013, 08:31 AM
I will host a segment talking about how black quarterbacks will do in the year 2013

spurraider21
07-27-2013, 06:07 PM
I will host a segment talking about how black quarterbacks will do in the year 2013

let me guess. make highlight plays, get all the media hype all damn year, then throw boneheaded picks that cost their team to end their season?

scroteface
07-27-2013, 09:16 PM

Bitchass cumdumpster couldn't handle the fact that Detroit had reached peak negro and was now in permanent decline..he's a closet racist and the erection he was receiving from my article was making him uncomfortable :lol

HI-FI
07-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Bitchass cumdumpster couldn't handle the fact that Detroit had reached peak negro and was now in permanent decline..he's a closet racist and the erection he was receiving from my article was making him uncomfortable :lol

cumdumpster is probably a closet racist, typical liberal that is obsessed with racial equality, as long as they are in control. i was wondering why you were banned when that naruto fag is still at large.

scroteface
07-27-2013, 09:21 PM
cumdumpster is probably a closet racist, typical liberal that is obsessed with racial equality, as long as they are in control. i was wondering why you were banned when that naruto fag is still at large.

no worries man kori's racist little ankle biting laptop doesn't have the authority to do more than like a 1 day ban

Rogue
07-28-2013, 03:55 AM
Glad you got unbanned my nigga, your return has to be the 2nd best news for me this summer (right behind Cully's return tbh). And I agree that cumdumpster is probably the worst of all who post in the political forum on a regular basis, even shittier than those brainwashed chinks, just ignore him tbh