PDA

View Full Version : White racists on NYC subway

AntiChrist
07-25-2013, 06:08 PM
smh

XxQeyCZQSp0

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 06:13 PM
What is your point in posting this, Darrin?

AntiChrist
07-25-2013, 07:09 PM
What is your point in posting this, Darrin?

To show that blacks are still being profiled and oppressed by whitey

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 07:09 PM
To show that blacks are still being profiled and oppressed by whiteyWhich black person is being oppressed and how?

AntiChrist
07-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Which black person is being oppressed and how?

Those two black women, durrr.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Those two black women, durrr.And how are they being oppressed?

AntiChrist
07-25-2013, 08:09 PM
And how are they being oppressed?

Creepy ass crackaz not mindin they own business, tbh

Big Empty
07-25-2013, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLJsQmbeLE4

Rogue
07-25-2013, 09:18 PM
white racists bulling the NY subway but it's the exact opposite that's been going all the time everywhere else outside of downtown NYC. Niggas dominate all suburb areas in NYC and there're even places that whiteys don't dare even to drive through

AntiChrist
07-25-2013, 09:38 PM
white racists bulling the NY subway but it's the exact opposite that's been going all the time everywhere else outside of downtown NYC. Niggas dominate all suburb areas in NYC and there're even places that whiteys don't dare even to drive through

Haven't you heard? The black community is under siege by creepy azz white-Hispanic crackaz not mindin they own bizness. Whitey-Hispanic deserves a beat down.

Spurminator
07-25-2013, 10:18 PM
DarrinS is one oppressed mufucka. Having to hear about racism all the time. It's practically slavery.

Huey Freeman
07-25-2013, 10:35 PM
The white guy must have been from out of town tbh. Entering other people's conversation on a Subway is not a New Yorker's attribute.

Rogue
07-25-2013, 11:33 PM
I used to pretend like a nigga from NYC (blade :lol) but I don't know much about the big apple city, to be quite honest. I just found an affinity with NYC and I wished I was in NYC for some reason. It seems like my most favorite American celebrities all turn out to be New Yorkers (Tom Leykis, Tom Cruise, Downey Jr. and my goddess), I feel there must be a reason behind it but I don't know what it is.

Maybe that's because my hometown is located at roughly the same latitude as NY and also on the eastern coast of a huge continent?

Andrew Beckett
07-25-2013, 11:36 PM
What they don't show you is that they were yelling at John Rocker.

Technique
07-26-2013, 02:32 AM
NY Subways are filled with minorities, especially blacks. White people can afford a car. As for black people, instead of listening to a good stereo system in a car, they buy beats headphones (or steal them) and rap to themselves in the middle of the train cart.

It's like watching discovery channel in person.

lefty
07-26-2013, 02:48 AM
NY Subways are filled with minorities, especially blacks. White people can afford a car. As for black people, instead of listening to a good stereo system in a car, they buy beats headphones (or steal them) and rap to themselves in the middle of the train cart.

It's like watching discovery channel in person.
:lol