PDA

View Full Version : "Little Black Boy Wonder"

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 12:48 AM
Jay Z says Zimmerman is "nothing but a fucking mall cop" :toast "I was really angry, I didn't sleep for two days," Jay Z admitted."

also
uSAvgUywGsM

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2013, 01:33 AM
Jay Z says Zimmerman is "nothing but a fucking mall cop" :toast "I was really angry, I didn't sleep for two days," Jay Z admitted."

also
uSAvgUywGsM

many more die in africa, you dont see black americans give a shit,
just like black americans who die everyday in america, you dont see black americans give a shit
if this case wasnt shown by the media, every black clown wouldve just move on continue doing what they were doing then give 2 shits about it

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2013, 01:33 AM

also
uSAvgUywGsM

many more die in africa, you dont see black americans give a shit,
just like black americans who die everyday in america, you dont see black americans give a shit
if this case wasnt shown by the media, every black clown wouldve just move on continue doing what they were doing then give 2 shits about it

Jacob1983
07-26-2013, 01:36 AM
Black Americans only give a shit when whitey kills one of their own. And let's be honest, black Americans do not give a fuck about Africans.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 08:01 AM
Black Americans only give a shit when whitey kills one of their own. And let's be honest, black Americans do not give a fuck about Africans.

not true..we care and want to see all all crime stopped...not just crime against blacks...sure there is a certain segment of blacks in our society that does'n't care but what you're saying is tantamount to me saying all white people a racist and that wouldn't be true either. The issue with Trayvon is we knew about it as it was thrust into the media and since you guys are the majority and out number us by like 50:1 it's essential that we highlight cases like this to prevent all of you guys from going pre-civil war on us. Let's be honest if you guys wanted to yall could make us slaves again because yall out number us and there's a good deal of you guys that are evil and demonic, and racist to your core. So we have to highlight cases like this where you guys think it's ok to kill unarmed kids who have skittles and ice tea.

and we do care about Africans but what we don't care about is the Africans that come to America and hate American blacks because we don't want to dress like them, eat their same foods, and because we like taking baths daily. :lol

Suspect
07-26-2013, 08:04 AM
kool, shut your fake naacp ass up

Biernutz
07-27-2013, 11:23 PM
I don't like running someone down after they pass on but a lot of info was not allowed at the trial.
This video informs about who he was, what the skittles and "tea" were for and what kind of guy Zimmerman is.
See the whole video then decide.

http://youtu.be/vqLc5adFy_Q

Jacob1983
07-28-2013, 02:27 AM
Truth bombs. I had no idea you could get high off tea, skittles, and tussin.

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2013, 09:39 AM
I don't like running someone down after they pass on but a lot of info was not allowed at the trial.
This video informs about who he was, what the skittles and "tea" were for and what kind of guy Zimmerman is.
See the whole video then decide.

http://youtu.be/vqLc5adFy_Q
:lol racist go far...but let's say it's true for arguements sake...i assume your point is that it justifies Zimmerrman's murder...or is this a way to hide's Zimmerman's violent past as an adult

Biernutz
07-28-2013, 10:08 AM
:lol

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg (http://s210.photobucket.com/user/systime/media/shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg.html)

johnsmith
07-28-2013, 11:07 AM
"I was really angry, I didn't sleep for two days," Jay Z admitted."
]

I don't believe that. He's lying.

Frank Dux
07-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Z-man has all the characteristics of somebody I do not roaming my neighborhood with a loaded pistol:

1. Failure at life so trying to make up for it by being a neighborhood vigalante
2. Wannabe UFC fighter with delusions of grandeur because he took some MMGay lessons
3. Goatie
4. No musculature or physical strength, and is inept at MMGay (despite training) so he carries a gun for the confrontations he starts with people all the time
5. Notable moron
6. Overreacts every time his spidey sense tingles (doesn't realize he's just a moron and irrationally afraid of the world around him)
7. Looking for a quick and easy way to show everybody he's not a complete failure despite having a daddy who's a successful judge—ruining the family name
8. History of violence
9. History of no respect for police
10. Fronting as a MySpace tough guy
11. Knows just enough about the law and has the connections to be dangerous.

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Z-man has all the characteristics of somebody I do not roaming my neighborhood with a loaded pistol:

1. Failure at life so trying to make up for it by being a neighborhood vigalante
2. Wannabe UFC fighter with delusions of grandeur because he took some MMGay lessons
3. Goatie
4. No musculature or physical strength, and is inept at MMGay (despite training) so he carries a gun for the confrontations he starts with people all the time
5. Notable moron
6. Overreacts every time his spidey sense tingles (doesn't realize he's just a moron and irrationally afraid of the world around him)
7. Looking for a quick and easy way to show everybody he's not a complete failure despite having a daddy who's a successful judge—ruining the family name
8. History of violence

:toast On point

Trill Clinton
07-28-2013, 12:24 PM

3. Goatie
5. Notable moron
8. History of violence
12. Pedophile

fixed

Jacob1983
07-30-2013, 01:38 AM
Trayvon used the term "gay rapist" to describe Zimmerman.

Biernutz
07-30-2013, 05:30 AM
That list explains it all..

[http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/wtf11.gif (http://s210.photobucket.com/user/systime/media/wtf11.gif.html)]