PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: One Last Homo Show

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm considering it tbh, but if i do it i want some suggestions and particiation, plus i want to know if anybody would actually give enough of a shit to listen.

I know we'll have Cubby's Corner returning (if the old fuck wants to) but we need more than that. I don't want an hour of me farting around with inane filler bullshit. Also, as fascinating as Cubby can be, i'd rather not spend most of the show letting him steer the ship. I'd like more input from other ppl from the forum, if you're interested. So if you have something you'd be interested in doing, your own "corner" if you will, or want to do a smackoff or freestyle rap or go on a rant or review a movie or whatever, just tell me. I'd just like a little more of a structured show if we do this.

I also think i'd be interested in Cubby giving us a dramatic reading from one of his cuckold stories tbh.

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 08:17 AM
I'm considering it tbh, but if i do it i want some suggestions and particiation, plus i want to know if anybody would actually give enough of a shit to listen.

I know we'll have Cubby's Corner returning (if the old fuck wants to) but we need more than that. I don't want an hour of me farting around with inane filler bullshit. Also, as fascinating as Cubby can be, i'd rather not spend most of the show letting him steer the ship. I'd like more input from other ppl from the forum, if you're interested. So if you have something you'd be interested in doing, your own "corner" if you will, or want to do a smackoff or freestyle rap or go on a rant or review a movie or whatever, just tell me. I'd just like a little more of a structured show if we do this.

I also think i'd be interested in Cubby giving us a dramatic reading from one of his cuckold stories tbh.

Shit like this is why you have quickly fallen from grace again since your minor resurgence. But since you are someone who likes attention whether it's negative or positive, this doesn't surprise me. And I'm pretty disappointed in you too, Kool since I thought you had a modicum of substance and intelligence. Unfortunately though, you don't give a shit. Like it or not, the mono show was someone putting himself out there and here you are to defame and try to shit all over that brave attempt at something. You are a disgrace, especially since you got rid of the kung fu avatar. Get with it.

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 08:32 AM
Kool still butthurt they called him out and he didn't respond, the old man murdered him on wax the last time.

How's life in your mom's basement?

Rogue
07-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Shit like this is why you have quickly fallen from grace again since your minor resurgence. But since you are someone who likes attention whether it's negative or positive, this doesn't surprise me. And I'm pretty disappointed in you too, Kool since I thought you had a modicum of substance and intelligence. Unfortunately though, you don't give a shit. Like it or not, the mono show was someone putting himself out there and here you are to defame and try to shit all over that brave attempt at something. You are a disgrace, especially since you got rid of the kung fu avatar. Get with it.
agree, Kool has been fast regressing to his old homo self since he dropped that Gordon Liu avatar

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 07:29 PM
agree, Kool has been fast regressing to his old homo self since he dropped that Gordon Liu avatar

I have pussy and ass shots of your girl..do you want me to PM them to you..I jerk off to them daily and I hit her face with a good cum shot on my PC screen. Let me know though if you need some good fap material..Her beaver looks great