PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young's belongings to be auctioned

benefactor
07-26-2013, 08:34 AM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/vince-young-debt-auction-police/

Getting almost too sad to laugh anymore...almost.

:lol VY

Blake
07-26-2013, 08:37 AM
vincepartyshirtless.jpeg

Bill_Brasky
07-26-2013, 09:37 AM
lol this fat fuck is still trying to get back in after looking like Jamarcus Russell when he was with the Eagles.....

Speaking of, is that whale still trying to come back too or is he too busy leanin?

Trill Clinton
07-26-2013, 09:38 AM
vince is my nigga i hate it had to be him:depressed

its a hard lesson to learn but hopefully he got all those toxic "friends" out of his circle and is focused on getting his priorities in order. he needs to get his personal life straightened out before he even thinks about playing ball again.

TXstbobcat
07-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Sad story and a sad day for Vince Young.

Avante
07-27-2013, 01:31 AM
Joe Louis all over again.

Then there's the "Jefferson Street" Joe Gillum and Travis "The Roadrunner" Willams stories.

Spursfan092120
07-27-2013, 09:18 AM
Joe Louis all over again.

Then there's the "Jefferson Street" Joe Gillum and Travis "The Roadrunner" Willams stories.
Does every one of your posts have to involve some old athlete with a stupid nickname that nobody cares about? Seriously dude...make your shit this century, please...or at least this generation.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Avante thinks he's impressive by knowing the nickname of every football player who's ever gone broke.

Maybe if he focused more on parenting his son Mason wouldn't be an unemployed 19 year old deadbeat with no future :lol

J.T.
07-27-2013, 09:48 AM
tbh at this point vy should be on monteith watch

Avante
07-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Does every one of your posts have to involve some old athlete with a stupid nickname that nobody cares about? Seriously dude...make your shit this century, please...or at least this generation.

What this overwelming need to stay....duh....?

What Young is going throught ain't shit compared to the Gillum and Williams stories. That's why I brought them up.

Avante
07-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Avante thinks he's impressive by knowing the nickname of every football player who's ever gone broke.

Maybe if he focused more on parenting his son Mason wouldn't be an unemployed 19 year old deadbeat with no future :lol

Mason doesn't live here anymore dummy, he has a job.

Why do I need to come down to your level?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 11:17 AM
:lol Mason
:lol no college like his daddeh
:lol onto the miserable life of a HS grad trying to get a job that pays over 25k

Blake
07-27-2013, 11:26 AM
Mason doesn't live here anymore dummy, he has a job.

Why do I need to come down to your level?

your level was to throw Mason under the bus by claiming the shitty predictions were from him walking in, sitting at your computer with Spurstalk on and you logged in.

Avante
07-27-2013, 11:31 AM
:lol onto the miserable life of a HS grad trying to get a job that pays over 25k

I went to college dummy.

Avante
07-27-2013, 11:32 AM
your level was to throw Mason under the bus by claiming the shitty predictions were from him walking in, sitting at your computer with Spurstalk on and you logged in.

Wasn't like that at all.

Blake
07-27-2013, 11:33 AM
Wasn't like that at all.

ok, then clarify again the way you threw him under the bus

jeebus
07-27-2013, 11:48 AM
you're implying that nutless wonder might have a job making 24k. that's not happening imo.

benefactor
07-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Wasn't like that at all.
Yes it was dumbass. Anyone who was here last season saw it. Either that or you actually don't know shit about betting and lied about your son making the picks to get attention, which I wouldn't put past you either.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 12:15 PM
I went to college dummy.

An ass:lolciate's degree from Fresno CC isn't college :lol

Blake
07-27-2013, 12:40 PM
An ass:lolciate's degree from Fresno CC isn't college :lol

:lol

baseline bum
07-27-2013, 11:09 PM
I don't care what y'all gotta say; I still got love for a nigga for the way he shattered SC's greatest ever dreams.

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2013, 11:58 AM
I don't care what y'all gotta say; I still got love for a nigga for the way he shattered SC's greatest ever dreams.

This is true. It was cool watching him shit all over Leinart/Bush/Carroll/retarded annoying USC fan.

Blake
07-28-2013, 02:29 PM

Respect for his college game to be sure.

But the MBTF coddle factor kicked in and when times got tough, he almost shot himself

DPG21920
07-28-2013, 02:39 PM
I am sort of in between on this. I kind of feel bad because it's never fun seeing others suffer, but how stupid do you have to be to squander everything. You were put in a situation that less than 1% of all people experience and due to your own actions and stupidity you blew it.

It's both sad and infuriating.

Spur|n|Austin
07-29-2013, 08:49 AM
I am sort of in between on this. I kind of feel bad because it's never fun seeing others suffer, but how stupid do you have to be to squander everything. You were put in a situation that less than 1% of all people experience and due to your own actions and stupidity you blew it.

It's both sad and infuriating.

Vince Young Steakhouse is still open right down the street (albeit there is never anybody there). I wonder if he still owns it?

Kermit
07-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Vince Young Steakhouse is still open right down the street (albeit there is never anybody there). I wonder if he still owns it?

He never owned it. Mattress Max's daughter does. Paid Vince money to use his name.

Spur|n|Austin
07-30-2013, 10:13 AM
He never owned it. Mattress Max's daughter does. Paid Vince money to use his name.

Interesting.. Well helllllo Laura Mattress Maxine Brown -

http://austin.eater.com/uploads/lauraVYSteak.jpg

Blake
07-31-2013, 04:43 PM
Interesting.. Well helllllo Laura Mattress Maxine Brown -

http://austin.eater.com/uploads/lauraVYSteak.jpg

Those horns are dangerous. She might accidentally spear herself if she's not careful.

These are things that Lubbock knows.

Spur|n|Austin
08-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Those horns are dangerous. She might accidentally spear herself if she's not careful.

These are things that Lubbock knows.

The only dangerous longhorns are the ones in the LBK. These will just take you to a hotel in SA and make you watch.

Blake
08-01-2013, 11:05 AM
The only dangerous longhorns are the ones in the LBK. These will just take you to a hotel in SA and make you watch.

Rofl cuck mccuck