PDA

View Full Version : The Difference Between Typical Black on Black Crime vs. Trayvon Martin

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Can someone parse the black on black crime stats? See while most blacks will acknowledge there is a problem with B on B violence and something needs to be done to educate and curb it there isn't as much sympathy and outrage because we don't have parsed stats. I would venture to say most are the result of some sort of robbery, fight, or gang violence. If that's the case then we don't sympathize as much because the Bible says live by the sword and die by it. :lol So you rarely have one innocent party who was just simply walking home from the store minding their own business with can Candy and a Soda Pop as a weapon of choice. Herein lies the HUGE difference with Trayvon Martin. Any time a white person kills an innocent black person (and vice versa) it must be discussed ad nauseum due to the fact that we have to be sensitive to the potential out break of racial violence all across the country. If a race war starts white people in the US will look awful in the eyes of the world , and as a Nation we'll lose our status as the World power because the military will automatically be weakened and China will have an easy pathway to implement Martial Law on the country. For the uneducated it may seem a rather large leap for such a simple concept but it's on point from a 50,000 ft view, especially if you understand Geo-politics and the hate and will of our political enemies who are just waiting in the wings for the American society to collapse.

The fact is that "most" white people have a history of condoning violence and terrorist behavior similar to the masses being quiet when it came to KKK killing innocent women, men and children. In fact the US goven't. sanctioned most of the violence. So while they talk about black on black violence and say "what are we to do about it"....I suspect "most" are really ok with it on the basis of their (1) complicit past (2) their genetic built in hate for blacks that they try to mask on a daily basis. They don't really want to talk about how to stop it because they know curbing black on black crime (taken from the Movie Rush Hr 2) will start with introducing the world to the real theory of criminal investigations: "Follow the rich white man" these are the folks by virtue of their policies create the environments that feed the culture and mindset of violence which for many poor black people come back to a basic sense of survival.

The curse of black people is very deep and religious for me and it goes back (according to the Bible) to HAM (translated in my own mind as Bro (Ham) as brother man to me) uncovering his fathers (Noah) nakedness and then being cursed by God for doing so. The Jews are also just as cursed as us blacks. In the end though the evil majority will have their day in the court of God where they shall be found GUILTY. :toast

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 10:59 AM
here it is:

7gp9QE3prHs

Trill Clinton
07-26-2013, 12:04 PM
Can someone parse the black on black crime stats? See while most blacks will acknowledge there is a problem with B on B violence and something needs to be done to educate and curb it there isn't as much sympathy and outrage because we don't have parsed stats. I would venture to say most are the result of some sort of robbery, fight, or gang violence. If that's the case then we don't sympathize as much because the Bible says live by the sword and die by it. :lol So you rarely have one innocent party who was just simply walking home from the store minding their own business with can Candy and a Soda Pop as a weapon of choice. Herein lies the HUGE difference with Trayvon Martin. Any time a white person kills an innocent black person (and vice versa) it must be discussed ad nauseum due to the fact that we have to be sensitive to the potential out break of racial violence all across the country. If a race war starts white people in the US will look awful in the eyes of the world , and as a Nation we'll lose our status as the World power because the military will automatically be weakened and China will have an easy pathway to implement Martial Law on the country. For the uneducated it may seem a rather large leap for such a simple concept but it's on point from a 50,000 ft view, especially if you understand Geo-politics and the hate and will of our political enemies who are just waiting in the wings for the American society to collapse.

The fact is that "most" white people have a history of condoning violence and terrorist behavior similar to the masses being quiet when it came to KKK killing innocent women, men and children. In fact the US goven't. sanctioned most of the violence. So while they talk about black on black violence and say "what are we to do about it"....I suspect "most" are really ok with it on the basis of their (1) complicit past (2) their genetic built in hate for blacks that they try to mask on a daily basis. They don't really want to talk about how to stop it because they know curbing black on black crime (taken from the Movie Rush Hr 2) will start with introducing the world to the real theory of criminal investigations: "Follow the rich white man" these are the folks by virtue of their policies create the environments that feed the culture and mindset of violence which for many poor black people come back to a basic sense of survival.

The curse of black people is very deep and religious for me and it goes back (according to the Bible) to HAM (translated in my own mind as Bro (Ham) as brother man to me) uncovering his fathers (Noah) nakedness and then being cursed by God for doing so. The Jews are also just as cursed as us blacks. In the end though the evil majority will have their day in the court of God where they shall be found GUILTY. :toast

POWERFUL POST

http://i42.tinypic.com/dqgqrq.gif

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2013, 12:09 PM
if you black fkn clowns cant solve ur own shit, expecially those black leaders of ur community/state/council/county then htf is the white man or any other color clown going to solve ur problems?....they sugarcoat shit in the media, but wont dare touch issues that affect the whole community cause they are scared also....

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2013, 12:11 PM
bullshit

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Whiney little bitches. WaaWaaWaa! I'm black and the world is just not fair WaaWaaWaa!

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2013, 12:32 PM
if you black fkn clowns cant solve ur own shit, expecially those black leaders of ur community/state/council/county then htf is the white man or any other color clown going to solve ur problems?....they sugarcoat shit in the media, but wont dare touch issues that affect the whole community cause they are scared also....

Are you kidding? Those so called black leaders don't give a fuck about the black community...they are all about running their self serving extortion rackets against the government and corporations...it is to their benefit that the black commuinity stay fucked up.

SnakeBoy
07-26-2013, 12:35 PM
The curse of black people is very deep

I've always wondered what it is that makes the black man so weak that they have always been dominated by every other race. Asians can step off the boat with 20 bucks in their pocket and a few years later they own every business in the black neighborhood, hispanics can swim across the river with literally nothing to their names and a generation later they have far surpassed most blacks. I've never understood it, do you really view it as just a curse or do you think there's more to it then that?

Big Empty
07-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Kool, where did you copy and paste that from? good article

Wiz
07-26-2013, 12:40 PM

Faggot

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Kool, where did you copy and paste that from? good article

if you think so...do a google search and it will lead you right back to my OP. You guys have no idea just how blessed you are to have me posting while I still feel like it. Educate yourself young brother.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 12:57 PM

Lol. My post went right over you're head. You were better off not responding.Go back and see if you can try comprehending. The answer to your weak rebuttal is in my OP

lebomb
07-26-2013, 12:57 PM
...they are all about running their self serving extortion rackets against the government and corporations...it is to their benefit that the black commuinity stay fucked up.

Damn, so they are doing exactly what white folk do :(

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2013, 12:59 PM
Are you kidding? Those so called black leaders don't give a fuck about the black community...they are all about running their self serving extortion rackets against the government and corporations...it is to their benefit that the black commuinity stay fucked up.

My OP proves it has very little to do with black leaders. You need to fond a better argument or admit I'm right.

Trill Clinton
07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
there is no rebuttal to the OP other than feelings, guilt, insecurity, envy. kool dropped a powerful post and there is no counter to a powerful post. just read it and let it marinate.

Trill Clinton
07-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Damn, so they are doing exactly what white folk do :(

shit...

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p516/MistaCzee/GotDayum.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/MistaCzee/media/GotDayum.gif.html)

http://donttrysohard.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/shaq-pwns-chris-dudley.gif

AchillesHeel
07-26-2013, 01:11 PM
This is all a bunch of bullshit. The guy who killed Trayvon wasn't even white.

Rogue
07-26-2013, 07:37 PM
if you think so...do a google search and it will lead you right back to my OP. You guys have no idea just how blessed you are to have me posting while I still feel like it. Educate yourself young brother.
True that, everything you wrote is original and you deserve credit for sharing your nice work with us firsthand on Spurstalk. too bad we don't have my nigga scrotface :cry to leave further comments on this