View Full Version : Amateur: Michael Jordan DOT lol

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 11:02 PM
. tbh

Might as well have been Michael_Jordan23 or MJisthaGOAT

Fucking imposter. There is only one true Michael Jordan and you are not him

Rogue
07-26-2013, 11:13 PM
You know the LM account that I used a lot was not the real Latarian Milton by any means but he was 10 times cooler and funnier than that fat little nig from South Palm Beach imho, despite not having stolen his grandma's SUV.

Arnold Toht
07-26-2013, 11:14 PM
http://jacksonville.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/12352357.jpg

Rogue
07-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Looks like someone has developed an absurd syndrome in which the patient always has an compulsory desire to get rid of the best/funniest people around him. DMC was his first victim and the condition seemed to have relapsed just now, with MJ being his new target this time.

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Looks like someone has developed an absurd syndrome in which the patient always has an compulsory desire to get rid of the best/funniest people around him. DMC was his first victim and the condition seemed to have relapsed just now, with MJ being his new target this time.

lol tbh Rogue. With all your DMC groupieness I still tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but now I question doing that because you are hating on me for no reason. I am not your enemy scrah and never have been. I'm sorry if your obsession with Scarlett colors your objectivity, but that's not my problem man, nor do I take issue with a man who fantasizes about hot celebrity women. That's cool. And on to the rest of it, dmc is a grown man and didn't have to leave if he didn't want to. a couple of sophomoric jabs from an amateur such as myself would not have driven him away if this site was not already played out for him or he was not already a totally oversensitive dude. If I did drive him away then that is just his bad for not being able to take a couple of knocks to the e-cred. Yes, I overdid it at times but so did he tbh. At some point, I had no choice but to engage him. It is foolish to think that I simply attacked him out of nowhere for no reason. He had it coming tbh and I was just the instrument of the inevitable. So there you have it.

Thread
07-26-2013, 11:55 PM

That's a fine photograph. Great look.

Calispursfan11
07-26-2013, 11:59 PM

That deer in the headlights look from Tony smh tbh :depressed

irishock
07-27-2013, 12:00 AM
:lmao at Tony's expression

Calispursfan11
07-27-2013, 12:03 AM
You know the LM account that I used a lot was not the real Latarian Milton by any means but he was 10 times cooler and funnier than that fat little nig from South Palm Beach imho, despite not having stolen his grandma's SUV.

I liked the troll Latarian tbh, but your analogy is still off. Sorry brah.

Bynumite
07-27-2013, 12:04 AM
Spurfan in the back about to need new pants in 3... 2... 1 :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Way to make another thread about me. Truly the G.O.A.T

lefty
07-27-2013, 12:22 AM

Why is that fat nigga in the stands with the plaid shirt looking elsewhere ? :lol

And lol at that Spurs fan right behind him :lol

Rogue
07-27-2013, 12:24 AM
I also found DMC annoying when he first came to this site, dude sounded like a teenager when everyone knew he wasn't. But some people are just like wine, it may taste a bit sour when first touching your tongue but gradually you'll get used to it and start to appreciate it, and finally you'll get inebriated by it. DMC brought goods and bads to this website, and it's our job to select the good points to buy, and the bads to ignore imho.

The NBA forum would've been awfully quiet like dead because of DMC's departure, but thankfully my friend had returned just in time to keep the ship afloat. Those legendary posters like DMC and my friend Cully are the most precious fortunes of this website imho. We have nothing to do about it when they themselves want to leave (like DMC) but I just hope that each of us can behave kindly towards those legends and show them some respect, and MJ is just one of them who deserve our respect no matter whose troll he is. Being a good person doesn't cost you anything imho