PDA

View Full Version : OT: Will DPG ever get his $500.00 from Koolaid_Man?

irishock
07-27-2013, 02:44 AM
?

FkLA
07-27-2013, 02:55 AM
DPG is a tiny man tbh.

Leon Black
07-27-2013, 02:59 AM
Is that the nigga that 4 feet tall?

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 06:37 AM
?

not that I'd ever in a million lifetimes need to borrow 5 hunded when did he ever loan me 5 hunded is the bigga question?

He didn't lose a thing because he neve wagered a thing...it was all monopoly theory to begin with...had he put the money up before hand then it's legit dude only at 3 hunded cash to his name at the time of the bet and was talking bout floating the other 2 on a credit card. I so essentially fucked him first...as he was certainly going to do me...

He didn't lose it's just that I won...and I have no shame about it what-so-ever...maybe next time he'll learn not to gloat because I can be a sore loser at times :hat

Leetonidas
07-27-2013, 06:48 AM
justifying/rationalizing your bitch ass welshing :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 06:51 AM
justifying/rationalizing your bitch ass welshing :lol

It's not bitch ass welshing for your info...It's fuck a spur fan welshing

Leetonidas
07-27-2013, 06:54 AM
welshing loser couldn't afford 500 bucks and tries to justify it to everyone :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 06:54 AM
For what it's worth I had all kinds of Spurs fan PM'ing telling me not to pay because they had inside information for sure that he wasn't going to pay me at all...So now you see why not only am I proud I welshed but I'm gloating about it..It's not often you can find out ahead of time that someone is planning to fuck you and you turn the tables on em...

I feel good about what went down ...it was like insider trading

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 06:55 AM
welshing loser couldn't afford 500 bucks and tries to justify it to everyone :lol

^ if believing that makes you feel good..I urge you to drink more and quickly :lol

Leetonidas
07-27-2013, 06:59 AM
keep telling yourself that you broke fuck

irishock
07-27-2013, 07:04 AM
Why didn't you call in to go 1 on 1 with Mid during the mono show-- with giuseppe in listen-only mode?

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 07:13 AM
keep telling yourself that you broke fuck

^ :lol that's it drink more quickly dawg

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Why didn't you call in to go 1 on 1 with Mid during the mono show-- with giuseppe in listen-only mode?

when was the show? dude I was likely chasing tail or flirting with it

Rogue
07-27-2013, 08:00 AM
Or Kool may practice a handjob, take video of the process and send the video to DPG. That's the equivalent value of 500 bucks imho, oh wait... it's DPG not FkLA? sorry, my bad :depressed

Bill_Brasky
07-27-2013, 09:30 AM
The funniest thing about it was at the time, Kool had been bragging about being rich and having a ton of money, then he couldn't pay out on a measly $500 ......

Exposed as a broke fuck :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-27-2013, 09:31 AM
DPG is a tiny man tbh.

Beans ain't very tall either bro.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 09:51 AM
The funniest thing about it was at the time, Kool had been bragging about being rich and having a ton of money, then he couldn't pay out on a measly $500 ......

Exposed as a broke fuck :lol

^ A classic case of how the rich get richer :hat

Thread
07-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Not one thin dime. EverPERIOD

spurraider21
07-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Kool's welfare income doesn't allow him to spend 500 tbh

Thread
07-27-2013, 02:15 PM
^If I ever find out Kool paid I'll slap the black right off him, take his welfare check and head to Fargo, Well's style.

Blake
07-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Why would he ever pay if he hasn't paid by now?

I think it's beyond evident that had kool won, dpg would have paid him.....and kool would gladly have taken it.

What a sorry piece of welshing shit.

Thread
07-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Why would he ever pay if he hasn't paid by now?

Just to spite me. He's still flat earred about the Zimmerman case. The crabby thing.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 02:31 PM
^If I ever find out Kool paid I'll slap the black right off him, take his welfare check and head to Fargo, Well's style.

please do just like this please:

vGQKzZKLmhI

DPG21920
07-27-2013, 04:05 PM
:lol I put Kool on blast with this and exposed him. He tried to stand up tall but came up short next to DPG. I exposed all of his stupid logic and lies and even had him scared about PM's he didn't send about personal information. Remember he was all scared about it and after he got scared he sent me a time stamped PM with his email address and said "now try to deny you dont have my personal info as well" :lol

It's quite obvious I would have paid just like I did the time I lost. Even though I was welshed on, I turned around and paid because that's the man I am. No surprise that FkLA isn't a man and would try to talk trash because he's obsessed with me.

Still, Kool's welsh is because he can't afford it. I not only bested him in a battle of basketball knowledge, but I crippled any chance he had at being thought of as cool on the internet too.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 04:06 PM
:lol I put Kool on blast with this and exposed him. He tried to stand up tall but came up short next to DPG. I exposed all of his stupid logic and lies and even had him scared about PM's he didn't send about personal information. Remember he was all scared about it and after he got scared he sent me a time stamped PM with his email address and said "now try to deny you dont have my personal info as well" :lol

It's quite obvious I would have paid just like I did the time I lost. Even though I was welshed on, I turned around and paid because that's the man I am. No surprise that FkLA isn't a man and would try to talk trash because he's obsessed with me.

Still, Kool's welsh is because he can't afford it. I not only bested him in a battle of basketball knowledge, but I crippled any chance he had at being thought of as cool on the internet too.

^ nice rant...but I still got my cash :lol

DPG21920
07-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Nah - you don't. You also have everyone relentlessly making fun of you and the online persona you worked so hard to create is shattered. You still trying hard though :lol

DPG21920
07-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Still not as bad as what Dallaskd did. That guy is an even bigger POS than Kool. Kool is just poor and lonely and has no knowledge of the game or smarts about the bigger picture. Dallaskd got paid $500 by me after I lost a bet only to welsh on me on a different bet afterwards.

benefactor
07-27-2013, 04:19 PM
:lol welsher
:lol virgin

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Nah - you don't. You also have everyone relentlessly making fun of you and the online persona you worked so hard to create is shattered. You still trying hard though :lol

Let it go bro..take your losses like a man....:lol...

FkLA
07-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Beans ain't very tall either bro.

Yeah, but I am. I tower over tiny DPG tbh.

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Still not as bad as what Dallaskd did. That guy is an even bigger POS than Kool. Kool is just poor and lonely and has no knowledge of the game or smarts about the bigger picture. Dallaskd got paid $500 by me after I lost a bet only to welsh on me on a different bet afterwards.

Kind of like how I did midgetpulp. LOL... you little guys sure do get taken advantage of... lol. You know what? To my credit I did feel really bad about not paying midget his money knowing he did pay me. But the only reason I didn't pay him was because you guys would have used it for ammo against my nigga Kool... so I had to stand shoulder to shoulder. Besides... Cully toold me "not a fucking dime, period!!!" Now that I think about it... you can say Kool wleshed on both of you... LOL.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Kind of like how I did midgetpulp. LOL... you little guys sure do get taken advantage of... lol. You know what? To my credit I did feel really bad about not paying midget his money knowing he did pay me. But the only reason I didn't pay him was because you guys would have used it for ammo against my nigga Kool... so I had to stand shoulder to shoulder. Besides... Cully toold me "not a fucking dime, period!!!" Now that I think about it... you can say Kool wleshed on both of you... LOL.
I don't know you, but if thats true, you're a fucking loser.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 06:17 PM

:lol...me, Cully and Luva..this is our anthem but I'll let midget and dpg sing it:

PS: You can lump Tammy in here too he's not to be trusted :lol

KqV2n5h7RWs

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 06:20 PM

:lol I remember like it was fresh pussy....midget and dpg celebrating and trash talking me...and like a gotdam fool I was about to pay until you and Cully stepped in and swore over your dead bodies...I can't believe I was so naive and was actually gonna pay that clown...you guys were steadfast from the start..."Don't pay that little short midget shit, if you do Kool you're forever banished from Laker Nation" even Cobbler spanked my hand and then proceeded to give me a nice pat on the back :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 06:21 PM

I'm winning all day, homeboy.

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 06:23 PM
:lol I remember like it was fresh pussy....midget and dpg celebrating and trash talking me...and like a gotdam fool I was about to pay until you and Cully stepped in and swore over your dead bodies...I can't believe I was so naive and was actually gonna pay that clown...you guys were steadfast from the start..."Don't pay that little short midget shit, if you do Kool you're forever banished from Laker Nation" even Cobbler spanked my hand and then proceeded to give me a nice pat on the back :lol

Lol... those were good times. I felt like more of a bully that I actually am.

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm winning all day, homeboy.

Winning what? all expenses paid tours of the naruto studios because of the massive amounts of gay fanfiction you've submitted? lol thinking naruto is a hunk of beefcake you fucking queer

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 06:24 PM
:lol...me, Cully and Luva..this is our anthem but I'll let midget and dpg sing it:

PS: You can lump Tammy in here too he's not to be trusted :lol

KqV2n5h7RWs

:lol

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 06:25 PM
long story short: you're a bitch, not a man. pathetic.

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Winning what? all expenses paid tours of the naruto studios because of the massive amounts of gay fanfiction you've submitted? lol thinking naruto is a hunk of beefcake you fucking queer

I bet you $500 that I'm no queer?

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Pretty sure you spend all your money on subscriptions to Naruto and cosplaying him so you can jerk off while you're dressed as him so you feel like you gave your idol a handy. I'll bet you $500 you can take my footlong kony without flinching, asspirate

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Pretty sure you spend all your money on subscriptions to Naruto and cosplaying him so you can jerk off while you're dressed as him so you feel like you gave your idol a handy. I'll bet you $500 you can take my footlong kony without flinching, asspirate

Are you midget?

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 06:40 PM
We fucked em good on that one. That had a party planned... LOL!!!

ElNono
07-27-2013, 06:41 PM
:lol outed as a naturo loving faggot
:lol shamed to oblivion
:lol losing

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 06:46 PM
:lol outed as a naturo loving faggot
:lol shamed to oblivion
:lol losing

I'm trending, nono.. I'm trending.

Rogue
07-27-2013, 07:18 PM

using two words referring to the same person

Rogue
07-27-2013, 07:28 PM
although it's shameful to be a welcher, I think it's still what a smart man does when he refuses to honor such a meaningless internet bet. the whole internet is like a little universe where you can make friends and foes, and talk to them in different manners accordingly, but you can't take that shit too seriously imho. For example, when you encounter a 13yr old robber with only a fruit knife in his hand, would you give him the money he demands or would you say "go back and fuck your mom some more" while kicking his ass outta your way? You don't have nothing to lose by welching on spurstalk anyway, no one would put a blade at your neck forcing you to honor your bet.

DPG21920
07-27-2013, 07:41 PM
although it's shameful to be a welcher, I think it's still what a smart man does when he refuses to honor such a meaningless internet bet. the whole internet is like a little universe where you can make friends and foes, and talk to them in different manners accordingly, but you can't take that shit too seriously imho. For example, when you encounter a 13yr old robber with only a fruit knife in his hand, would you give him the money he demands or would you say "go back and fuck your mom some more" while kicking his ass outta your way? You don't have nothing to lose by welching on spurstalk anyway, no one would put a blade at your neck forcing you to honor your bet.

There are obvious risks in betting someone on here, but it's sad that this is the logic of "men" these days. Just sad.

Also, FkLA, you keep making random comments about me being short. Not sure if you are just stating a fact for the sake of saying it or if it's intended to be some sort of shot at me, but either way the short-comings of you as a human far outweigh the one thing I have no control over that has not inhibited me in any way in my life. Just a really odd fascination you have with me though.

Fortune Cookie
07-27-2013, 08:17 PM
http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/dirosmit/744a95f2-a3d4-436d-9023-fb8199031ec1.jpg?t=1374964954

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 08:35 PM

With Cully and Luva backing up my fuck over you ways...I'm so embolden till I can fall asleep laying next to a dead man.

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 08:49 PM
With Cully and Luva backing up my fuck over you ways...I'm so embolden till I can fall asleep laying next to a dead man.

Sleep well my friend.

DPG21920
07-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Buddy, what terrible logic. By your own dumb logic since you already paid up on a bet on here you are an idiot :lol.

You paid your first bet you lost dummy.

Robz4000
07-27-2013, 08:58 PM
:lmao Naruto
:lmao Paki fuck

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Buddy, what terrible logic. By your own dumb logic since you already paid up on a bet on here you are an idiot :lol.

You paid your first bet you lost dummy.

As you already have already seen... I am a man of honor and deep pockets to boot. But, I will shit on that honor in the name of loyalty.

DPG21920
07-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Nah - that doesn't make any sense. You are back peddling now :lol You got caught using stupid logic. It happens. Mostly to you and Kool though :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Nah - that doesn't make any sense. You are back peddling now :lol You got caught using stupid logic. It happens. Mostly to you and Kool though :lol

You know... you guys not getting paid is similar to 6. You guys thought you had won money. You were planning a party and firing up the grill. Then all of a sudden The Welsh happened. Just like 6.

DPG21920
07-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Don't deflect now. You got caught lying trying to look cool and now you look silly.

scroteface
07-27-2013, 09:25 PM
You know... you guys not getting paid is similar to 6. You guys thought you had won money. You were planning a party and firing up the grill. Then all of a sudden The Welsh happened. Just like 6.

shut the fuck up you lil hoe, i'm gonna give you and kool both a good ole fashioned slave whipping if you don't simmer down. if you're gonna talk some shit and do it right and make it entertaining you vanilla ass fake black son of a bitch.

Bill_Brasky
07-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Yeah, but I am. I tower over tiny DPG tbh.

So how tall is tall to a Mexican, like 5'9?

Thread
07-27-2013, 09:37 PM
back peddling

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 09:37 PM
DPG going Tim Duncan on Koolaid and lakaluva's assholes

scroteface
07-27-2013, 09:38 PM

sup trick? remember when your pecker used to be a hard 6? now it's a soft 1.5 rofl rofl

Thread
07-27-2013, 09:40 PM
sup trick? remember when your pecker used to be a hard 6? now it's a soft 1.5 rofl rofl

Please. It topped out at 10 3/4" in the mid-70's. It was indeed a splendid bone. Now? It's weak, it's crooked. But, you know, I still love it. I'll never turn my back on my old friend. Ever. We started together and we'll go on to the end, together.

scroteface
07-27-2013, 09:44 PM
please old man your dick is the same size as kobe's ring count as "the man" rofl rofl unfortunately for you, you were never "the man" you were the woman

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 09:45 PM
Please. It topped out at 10 3/4" in the mid-70's. It was indeed a splendid bone. Now? It's weak, it's crooked. But, you know, I still love it. I'll never turn my back on my old friend. Ever. We started together and we'll go on to the end, together.

pics or it didn't happen

TE
07-27-2013, 09:47 PM
please old man your dick is the same size as kobe's ring count as "the man" rofl rofl unfortunately for you, you were never "the man" you were the woman

Judging from katie girls posts here, she wears the pants tbh...such a strong and beast of a woman

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 09:48 PM
i don't think it's possible to literally turn your back on your own dick

Rogue
07-28-2013, 04:15 AM
I'm never tryna defend a welcher or anyone who credits his words as much as his farts, but I don't think people need to take this shit so seriously. You lose a bet to another person so you owe him an amount of money but it doesn't mean you have to pay it off instantly, maybe next time you'll win a bet to offset the debt you owe. And I don't think being a debt holder gives one the right to call other people "welchers" just because they can't or don't want to redeem the debt at present time, it looks just stupid for two grown men to dicker about only 500 bucks, like two dogs are biting each other for a bone and each dog will end up with nothing but a mouthful of hair off the other's skin.

However, refusing to admit the truth is a completely different thing. You can admit the loss and refuse to pay the money right now, but if you purportedly pretend to be blind in front of the glaring true, you're saving the money but are losing something else that's way more valuable imho.

Thread
07-28-2013, 05:34 AM
I'm never tryna defend a welcher or anyone who credits his words as much as his farts, but I don't think people need to take this shit so seriously. You lose a bet to another person so you owe him an amount of money but it doesn't mean you have to pay it off instantly, maybe next time you'll win a bet to offset the debt you owe. And I don't think being a debt holder gives one the right to call other people "welchers" just because they can't or don't want to redeem the debt at present time, it looks just stupid for two grown men to dicker about only 500 bucks, like two dogs are biting each other for a bone and each dog will end up with nothing but a mouthful of hair off the other's skin.

However, refusing to admit the truth is a completely different thing. You can admit the loss and refuse to pay the money right now, but if you purportedly pretend to be blind in front of the glaring true, you're saving the money but are losing something else that's way more valuable imho.

Boiled down:::not one red cent.

FkLA
07-28-2013, 03:27 PM
So how tall is tall to a Mexican, like 5'9?
The average Mexican man is like 5'6", so yeah probably. Im not a giant or anything compared to the average man just a giant compared to DPG tbh.

Brazil
07-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Glad to see dat pg back to work tbh