PDA

View Full Version : Cop caught planting crack in small business

Bynumite
07-27-2013, 04:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMA1Otuat2U

Wild Cobra
07-27-2013, 05:20 AM
Happens quite often. People charged with crimes they don't commit.

Ever wonder why the police don't want people photographing their actions?

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 06:48 AM

So this is the result of blacks trying to make it in America? How do we stand a chance when the powers that be say we need to be more responsible..so we start a business... and then they send their goons to plant crack in our businesses and then hand out prison sentences that are far more punitive that what a white person would get.

Only in America where white people think everything is always fair and that blacks just need to work a little harder...you clowns are living in an alternate uni

Wild Cobra
07-27-2013, 07:01 AM
So this is the result of blacks trying to make it in America? How do we stand a chance when the powers that be say we need to be more responsible..so we start a business... and then they send their goons to plant crack in our businesses and then hand out prison sentences that are far more punitive that what a white person would get.

Only in America where white people think everything is always fair and that blacks just need to work a little harder...you clowns are living in an alternate uni
Why are you making this a racist issue?

Doesn't your limited mind allow you tho think that maybe it was against the owner because of the type of business he runs?

I guess you are oblivious to the fact that it is people like you who make race a problem, and make it impossible to have a colorblind society.

People like you are worse than the KKK. At least the KKK is honest about their agenda.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Why are you making this a racist issue?

Doesn't your limited mind allow you tho think that maybe it was against the owner because of the type of business he runs?

I guess you are oblivious to the fact that it is people like you who make race a problem, and make it impossible to have a colorblind society.

People like you are worse than the KKK. At least the KKK is honest about their agenda.

Almost everything is about race..I know talking about it can get tiresome but it's reality...So let me ask you...when was the last time a cop planted crack in a white business establishment? care to enlighten me :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 07:19 AM
and since when do we start planting crack in legit businesses because of the type of business they run...Is the business owner running a crack house.. Answer = NO. therefore this comes back to fucking over a black business owner and then watching as he goes down to the unjust drug sentencing laws against blacks..you're version of why he planted the crack is similiar to a crack head in denial

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 08:27 AM
:lmao the KKK was honest about its agenda? Since when? WC comes up with the funniest revisionist history.

Spur-Addict
07-27-2013, 08:50 AM
Of course they blame the informant. This shit is ridiculous, but this is a reality that needs to be publicized on a National, not local level, so people understand what's really going on and not burying their heads in their chest. People seem to think the black community is paranoid, but they have been facing resistance from organized "government" groups since they've been here. Come to think of it, a large chunk of information is a matter of public record so people really don't give a fuck anyways.

The Reckoning
07-27-2013, 09:26 AM
lol bong shop

IronMexican
07-27-2013, 09:46 AM
:lmao Glad this nigga is gonna get paid.

Thread
07-27-2013, 11:20 AM

Absolutely. We're at the mercy of a branch of gov't that is just as crooked as the next asshole in the line.

There is a coffee table book I ran across in a Waldenbooks years ago by the Jew lawyer for O.J. (forget his name). It's a record of his "Innocence Project." Page after page after page of photographs of those convicted of crimes they never committed, now freed because of DNA and other evidence brought to bear in their cases. It is a decimating sight to behold. These photographs are not full page, or, half page size. Uh, uh, they're thumbnail size and the book is 2 inches thick.

SnakeBoy
07-27-2013, 04:37 PM
:lmao Glad this nigga is gonna get paid.

And he just got a free pass to start selling crack out of his business.

Bynumite
07-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I wonder how many people end up doing time because of bullshit like this. Would really like to know the numbers.

manustarting2gd
07-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Fuckin white people I'll tell ya

Frank Dux
07-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Sue 'em up and down.

Creepn
07-27-2013, 07:26 PM
and since when do we start planting crack in legit businesses because of the type of business they run...Is the business owner running a crack house.. Answer = NO. therefore this comes back to fucking over a black business owner and then watching as he goes down to the unjust drug sentencing laws against blacks..you're version of why he planted the crack is similiar to a crack head in denial

Well at least white competitions didn't chase him out of town with a rope and burn down the store like the old days.

Wild Cobra
07-28-2013, 02:58 AM
Almost everything is about race..I know talking about it can get tiresome but it's reality...So let me ask you...when was the last time a cop planted crack in a white business establishment? care to enlighten me :lol

It wouldn't be news because there wouldn't be a racebaiter perusing it...

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2013, 07:53 AM
It wouldn't be news because there wouldn't be a racebaiter perusing it...

keep living in your spin and dream world of Fox news :lol keep living denial...

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-28-2013, 08:05 AM
If someone can find me an example of a cop planting crack in order to get a white person/business in trouble, I would love to see it :lmao

DPG21920
07-28-2013, 10:50 AM
If someone can find me an example of a cop planting crack in order to get a white person/business in trouble, I would love to see it :lmao

Just one month ago.

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/13/cops-plant-drugs-on-woman-after-judge-sexually-harasses-her/

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Just one month ago.

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/13/cops-plant-drugs-on-woman-after-judge-sexually-harasses-her/

I said crack, not meth. The entire point of my post was that the usage of crack had racial implications.

DPG21920
07-28-2013, 10:59 AM
I see..

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-28-2013, 11:05 AM
But for that matter the usage of meth I guess had racial implications I guess since meth is considered a "white people drug"

My beef in general is with the war on drugs and how corrupt it is. Of course people pimp Obama as the savior who was going to end it and he's been a total drug Nazi since 2008.

SA210
07-28-2013, 11:57 AM

symple19
07-28-2013, 12:26 PM
Filthy pigs

boutons_deux
07-28-2013, 12:33 PM
I said crack, not meth. The entire point of my post was that the usage of crack had racial implications.

correct.

and white people, like Wall Streeters, etc, using cocaine didn't get nearly the sentences that black people got for crack.

symple19
07-28-2013, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHpvPwq2i8

Spurminator
07-28-2013, 07:52 PM
"At least the KKK actually physically attacked and intimidated people based on their race, instead of complaining about racism on an online message board."

- Wild Cobra

The Reckoning
07-29-2013, 08:28 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/234/137/5c4.jpg

Thread
07-30-2013, 07:01 AM
& it is beneath contempt the way Media from the start of the video splits the cops from the undercover plant. That's made clear in several ways so the viewer is prepped & conditioned. We're never shown a uniform in this video. Ever. Just a thug in leather coat, dropped in the store by God. Then we're further massaged as we're assured that the suspect/leather coat has taken flight. This isolates him as the lone perp and now it's the store owner and the cops against him.

Bill_Brasky
07-30-2013, 09:16 AM
& it is beneath contempt the way Media from the start of the video splits the cops from the undercover plant. That's made clear in several ways so the viewer is prepped & conditioned. We're never shown a uniform in this video. Ever. Just a thug in leather coat, dropped in the store by God. Then we're further massaged as we're assured that the suspect/leather coat has taken flight. This isolates him as the lone perp and now it's the store owner and the cops against him.

Yup. Even though you fucking KNOW that those pig pieces of shit told him to plant it. You know they fucking did but you can't prove it.

I hope every single person connected to this loses their fucking job and it's treated like the huge corruption it is. Unfortunately, the worst we'll probably see is a couple of paid suspensions.

Remember kids, when you commit a crime against a cop, they double or triple your punishment. But when the cops break the law and get caught, instead of having to face incredibly harsh penalties as they should, they are protected and get a slap on the wrist.

Thread
07-30-2013, 10:32 PM
& this may seem incongruous but I genuinely feel it wasn't racially motivated to target this business, this man. The cops just saw an easy mark, a sweet setup, a chance to get a clean collar, an opportunity to flip their case book tallies and ordered it. The leather coat doesn't even try to hide the planted evidence. Just sets it on the counter.

Upon gross examination it's heart breaking to have knowledge that a group of human beings can send another one to mandatory prison time via conspiracy and then go home and spend time with their spouses & children. It's a tragedy. Those conscienceless bastards.

& the poor soul probably debated with himself again & again whether to install that surveillance system in the first place.

J.T.
07-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Typical Agency Bullshit.