PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather be in today's society: an Indian male or a black female?

Lincoln
07-27-2013, 08:27 AM
They both smell like shit and are generally considered ugly. Now there are exceptions obviously but you get the point.

J.T.
07-27-2013, 08:40 AM
Cory Monteith

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2013, 08:48 AM
They both smell like shit and are generally considered ugly. Now there are exceptions obviously but you get the point.

Sounds like you got rejected not once but twice last night :lmao then you went home and your dick went limp so you couldn't even jerk off properly..last and final rejection of your night :lmao

Rogue
07-27-2013, 09:05 AM
I'd prefer to be a person who can piss standing rather than someone else who can't anyday of the week. I'd rather live in the body of a male dog rather than that of a female human tbh, unless the woman was born in NYC on Nov. 22, 1984 and named Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, to be exact.

johnsmith
07-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Black chick, no question. If you're a black chick and you are successful, then you're celebrated. If you're an Indian and successful, you still look like a terrorist.

Wait, we aren't talking Native American type Indians are we?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 09:14 AM
I'd much rather be a red dot Indian male than a feather Indian male. At least those Indians are swole with computers and make good money.

Native Americans are the most useless group of people on the planet.

David Duke
07-27-2013, 10:36 AM

:lolLocation: Oak Cliff
:lolThem n!gger girls out there hurting feelings?
:lolDid one of them turn down your ugly ass?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 10:38 AM
:lolLocation: Oak Cliff
:lolThem n!gger girls out there hurting feelings?
:lolDid one of them turn down your ugly ass?
:lmao

Lincoln
07-27-2013, 10:41 AM
:lol

apalisoc_9
07-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Depends op

I don't know why Black Girls get such a bad rap in the states but from where i'm at, most black girls are fit and good number of them are generally fuckable. Indian males tend to have it at worst for some reason, but they generally have good jobs or at least run a business of some sort so they contribute really good in the economy.

The worst kinds IMO, at least from where I'm at, are White hippies and Native Americans.

Lincoln
07-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Depends op

I don't know why Black Girls get such a bad rap in the states but from where i'm at, most black girls are fit and good number of them are generally fuckable. Indian males tend to have it at worst for some reason, but they generally have good jobs or at least run a business of some sort so they contribute really good in the economy.

The worst kinds IMO, at least from where I'm at, are White hippies and Native Americans.

Where you from? We just have remnants of The Old South here

TDMVPDPOY
07-27-2013, 11:07 AM
lol all the east asian indians in this thread...fck you clowns know who you are

Thread
07-27-2013, 11:10 AM
"In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

Rogue
07-27-2013, 06:31 PM
If you gave me the look of the prime Halle then I wouldn't mind being a female, having to sit or crouch down while peeing and having to stuff some rags in my panties for a few days monthly.

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 06:33 PM
let's see, respected doctor or cashier at bubbas fried chicken? the answer is obvious

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 06:34 PM
White men may think they're superior but their women still have an absurd fetish for black dicks for some odd reason

http://cdn1.scarlet-johannsson-sex-parodies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/scarlett-johansson-naked.jpg
(Don't click the link if you're under 18)

that tiny flaccid cock doesn't compare to the raging bulge of myself and my african warriors as we invade a village filled with young boys

Rogue
07-27-2013, 06:38 PM
sup scroteface?

SupremeGuy
07-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Generally speaking, black chicks are ugly and manly as fuck. Fuck that shit.

Chief Brody
07-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Native Americans are the most useless group of people on the planet.
I take it you've never met a Haitian.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 08:46 PM
I take it you've never met a Haitian.

Have you ever been to Flagstaff, Arizona?

GoodOdor
07-27-2013, 09:10 PM
I would imagine a fully blooded native american going to a liberal arts college would be able to pull pussy like never seen before, tbh.

KarmaKarma
07-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Black chick, no question. If you're a black chick and you are successful, then you're celebrated. If you're an Indian and successful, you still look like a terrorist.

Wait, we aren't talking Native American type Indians are we?

YUPA.:downspin:

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 09:29 PM
I would imagine a fully blooded native american going to a liberal arts college would be able to pull pussy like never seen before, tbh.

ummmmmm why exactly :lol

Woo Bum-kon
07-27-2013, 09:34 PM
White guilt?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 10:02 PM
If that's what he was implying, I call bullshit. White guilt only goes so far and 99% of the time it's to a very superficial, sanctimonious level, especially when it comes to liberal arts type college girls who think they're changing the world by spamming facebook with :cryKony 2012:cry youtube links.

RD2191
07-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Asians:lmao

GoodOdor
07-27-2013, 10:30 PM
ummmmmm why exactly :lol

"My name is galloping yellow horse, I am a warrior among my people. The white people stole our land."

Come on, guaranteed pussy magnet among the hipster chicks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2013, 10:34 PM
"My name is galloping yellow horse, I am a warrior among my people. The white people stole our land."

Come on, guaranteed pussy magnet among the hipster chicks.

If that's what he was implying, I call bullshit. White guilt only goes so far and 99% of the time it's to a very superficial, sanctimonious level, especially when it comes to liberal arts type college girls who think they're changing the world by spamming facebook with :cryKony 2012:cry youtube links.

AchillesHeel
07-27-2013, 10:43 PM
lol OP getting shitted on, just quit, you period eating brah :lmao

Joseph Kony
07-27-2013, 10:55 PM

they gave up on that stuff a few weeks later. Good thing too because I was sweatin there for a minute but now I can feel secure in my den of tight little boy booty

baseline bum
07-27-2013, 11:11 PM
I'll take Indian because I like being able to read tbh

apalisoc_9
07-28-2013, 12:54 AM
I'll take Indian because I like being able to read tbh

:lmao

I get a laugh out of this jokes every now and then but damn..Black American really have a bad reputation. Most Black around here are immigrant that own some sort of small business, going to school and working decent jobs. Their english is very good but with a thick accent.

Katherine Robinson
07-28-2013, 02:03 AM
An Indian man is better equipped to survive in today's white-collar driven world where professional degrees are keys to fulfilling careers. I would chose surviving by merit, but the race card is an appealing special ability.

Big Empty
07-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Id rather be any of them so long im not married to an oriental woman. Jesus fucking christ if there is one client that makes me want to quit my job and crawl under a bridge to be homeless its dealing with those fucks. They want to go over every single fucking penny on their statements and argue about everything. Turns intoa 45 minute anoying headache. I hate them so much im gonna go to every oriental massage parlor in san antonio, and fuck everyone of them as hard and fast i can in the ass..cause i know thats what they really do

TDMVPDPOY
07-28-2013, 05:41 AM
how can u beat the female who has a red laser, turban and magic carpet who controls cobras with a flute?

Spur-Addict
07-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Id rather be any of them so long im not married to an oriental woman. Jesus fucking christ if there is one client that makes me want to quit my job and crawl under a bridge to be homeless its dealing with those fucks. They want to go over every single fucking penny on their statements and argue about everything. Turns intoa 45 minute anoying headache. I hate them so much im gonna go to every oriental massage parlor in san antonio, and fuck everyone of them as hard and fast i can in the ass..cause i know thats what they really do

:lol