PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fan vs Cowboys fan

purist
07-27-2013, 02:38 PM
There's a lot of overlap between spurs fan and cowboy fan ie many spurs fans are also cowboys fans. Spurs have been way more successful over past 15 years yet every offseason spur fan acts like their fo is crap and the team is headed down the toilet. Cowboy fan on the other hand has a fo that is indeed crap and yet ever year cowboy fan thinks they are primed for a Super Bowl run. It's bizarre. It's like both fans are out of touch with reality but to different extremes. And in many cases these fans are one in the same. Hmmmm

TXstbobcat
07-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Don't follow the cowboys. I'm a spurs, texans, and rangers fan. I got one team in each city.

BadOne
07-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Meh, I'm a Cowboys fan and I KNOW that a Super Bowl appearance, let alone winning one, will forever be impossible until Jerry Jones is dead. Spurs have a wonderful ownership group that hires pros to run the team (PATFO) whereas the Cowboys have the exact opposite. Jones is an arrogant power crazy freak who will NEVER admit that simply being a billionaire does not qualify one to be a general manager of a professional football team.

Harry Callahan
07-27-2013, 04:50 PM
The Spurs FO is a thousand times more effective than the mess at Valley Ranch. No comparison whatsoever.

Unfortunately, both of Jerry's parents lived to a ripe old age. We can still hope for an early demise for Mr. Jones.

BadOne
07-27-2013, 07:32 PM
The Spurs FO is a thousand times more effective than the mess at Valley Ranch. No comparison whatsoever.

Unfortunately, both of Jerry's parents lived to a ripe old age. We can still hope for an early demise for Mr. Jones.

This

TheGreatYacht
07-27-2013, 09:04 PM

Unfortunately, both of Jerry's parents lived to a ripe old age. We can still hope for an early demise for Mr. Jones.Fortunately staying pat while having the greatest PF of all time in Tim Duncan will yield better results than that idiot of Jerry Jones who thinks he knows what the hell he's doing. Spurs FO is also overrated thanks to Tim Duncan so lets not forget that. Timmy has always carried Pop and the FO.

dallasmaverickslose
07-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Fortunately staying pat while having the greatest PF of all time in Tim Duncan will yield better results than that idiot of Jerry Jones who thinks he knows what the hell he's doing. Spurs FO is also overrated thanks to Tim Duncan so lets not forget that. Timmy has always carried Pop and the FO.

Yeah you're right out FO absolutely sucks! Fire RC!!!

:rolleyes

DJR210
07-27-2013, 09:17 PM
Meh, I'm a Cowboys fan and I KNOW that a Super Bowl appearance, let alone winning one, will forever be impossible until Jerry Jones is dead.

Jerry dying will accomplish jack shit as Stephen will carry the torch. The whole family needs to go down in the private jet.

BadOne
07-28-2013, 12:29 AM
Jerry dying will accomplish jack shit as Stephen will carry the torch. The whole family needs to go down in the private jet.

You're right. I didn't even think of that pompous child of his. BTW, your sig is absolutely EPIC.