PDA

View Full Version : Heat: filipinos: James is aloof, arrogant, unlike Kobe

RsxPiimp
07-28-2013, 08:31 AM
http://www.spin.ph/sports/basketball/news/aloof-lebron-james-draws-comparisons-with-kobe-among-fellow-players

:rolleyes

Suplado siya,” said one popular PBA player who asked that he not be named. “Kapag lumapit ka sa kanya, kahit wala ka pang sinasabi, magsasalita na agad siya ng, ‘No pictures, no autographs.'

Translation

He's a snob. When you approach him, he's quick to tell you not "no pictures, no autographs"

James inevitably drew comparisons with fellow NBA superstar Kobe Bryant, a frequent Manila visitor whose outgoing ways have endeared him to Filipino fans and players alike.

"Hindi siya (James) outgoing … malayong malayo kay Kobe," said the player.

Translation

"James is aloof, Kobe has a better personality, Kobe is a better human being"

"Saka pinasaya naman niya tayo eh. Okay na yun.”

That Bryant seemed friendlier than James is understandable since the Los Angeles Lakers star has been in the limelight far longer and therefore knows how to handle fans better, de Ocampo said.

The two global icons also have different personalities, he added.

“Iba kasi yung charisma ni Kobe, marunong siyang makibagay. Kapag wala siyang ginagawa, pinagbibigyan niya yung picture-taking at pirma. Pag hindi, sinasabi niya ng maayos,” he said.

“Parang alam na niya ang sistema. Matagal na rin kasi siya, di ba?”

Translation

Kobe system is better than Lebron. Kobe knows how to appreciate his fans and minions, he doesn't have this scum bag feel of entitlement unlike Lebron who acts like he's the best player in league history. If Kobe can't take pictures or autographs, he says it nicely and professionally unlike Lebron who will give you a smirk and tell you "I ain't got time for all that right now, little man"

Vash StampedE
07-28-2013, 08:35 AM
So does that mean that more players would prefer to play with Kobe over Lebron? Okay, sure.

Vash StampedE
07-28-2013, 08:38 AM
It makes sense now why you love to suck Kobe's dick. 'Cause you're a pinoy.

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Niggas be takin paycuts to play with my dude Bron. Niggas be payin 30 million to free themselves of the snitch.

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Niggas be takin paycuts to play with my dude Bron. Niggas be payin 30 million to free themselves of the snitch.

should I post the quotes and vids of MJ choosing Kobe over Lebron :lol let me know if I should

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 08:56 AM
:lmao Using Filipino basketball articles to back up your argument
:lmao Kirby ballwasher pretending to be a Spurfan

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 09:01 AM
should I post the quotes and vids of MJ choosing Kobe over Lebron :lol let me know if I should

Should I post Kobe's achilles choosing LeBron? :lol

weebo
07-28-2013, 09:17 AM
It's called grooming your victims. kirby treats them nicely then takes them back to the hotel room for rapes.

Arnold Toht
07-28-2013, 10:16 AM
I'll call Hirohito again.

irishock
07-28-2013, 10:17 AM
I wonder if Spoelstra feels the same?

RsxPiimp
07-28-2013, 10:22 AM
:lmao Using Filipino basketball articles to back up your argument
:lmao Kirby ballwasher pretending to be a Spurfan

filipinos knows more basketball than your typical american fanboy tbh

also im a kobe fan that's known since 2008 noob :lol

:lol @ clipper fan posting more about lebron than his team

RsxPiimp
07-28-2013, 10:29 AM
So does that mean that more players would prefer to play with Kobe over Lebron? Okay, sure.

winners prefer playing with kobe. :toast

gasol, artest, fish, nash, odom all opted to play with kobe until management got rid of them. :lol

jordan farmar and nick young recently turned down lucrative contracts and signed for less to play with kobe, nick couldve gotten at least gary neal or jr smith $$$ but he played in LA because he knows he can learn from the best :lol

and lets not confuse things here. lebron joined wade in miami, not the other way around :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2013, 10:43 AM
God dude fuck the offseason

JamStone
07-28-2013, 01:33 PM
lol nice "loose" translation.

magaling.

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 01:36 PM
winners prefer playing with kobe. :toast

gasol, artest, fish, nash, odom all opted to play with kobe until management got rid of them. :lol
I love how Kirby stans alternate between citing Pau's playoff record in Memphis and calling him "a winner who wanted to play with Kirby" depending on which one suits their argument, tbh...

Thread
07-28-2013, 02:42 PM
^Nonetheless it's a formidable list and that is what has you snortin', CN.

Killakobe81
07-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Big freaking deal.
The best player in the world is an arrognt SOB.
Kobe, who used to be the best player, is also an arrogant prick but is less so ... according to flips.
Why is this newsworthy?

Killakobe81
07-28-2013, 02:47 PM

Other players have taking less to play with Lakers with Kobe on it. No big deal ...

RsxPiimp
07-28-2013, 02:49 PM
lol nice "loose" translation.

magaling.

thanks jammie i do my best :toast

RsxPiimp
07-28-2013, 02:52 PM
I love how Kirby stans alternate between citing Pau's playoff record in Memphis and calling him "a winner who wanted to play with Kirby" depending on which one suits their argument, tbh...

nah son. you got it all mixed up, so let me educate you.

gasol has been a sore loser for the most part of his nba career until he joined kobe where the mamba gladly took the spaniard under his wing and gave him a real taste on how to become a champ.

gasol has been offered to almost any nba team out there since then but gasol has been quoted numerous times he'd rather stay with the lakers and play with kobe. gasol, europes best player is quite happy being kobe's pippen.

truth son

PingPong
07-28-2013, 03:15 PM
Asian beaners...

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Kobe is 10x smarter than lebron when it comes to marketing himself, tbh Kobe isnt very nice to random guys he meets, but the ladies on the other hand, he gives them mad love around jhere.

Huey Freeman
07-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Lol none story tbh. Rapists are usually very charismatic. How else do they lure their victims? While Lebron is just your typical celebrity who doesn't want to be hounded constantly.

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Lol none story tbh. Rapists are usually very charismatic. How else do they lure their victims? While Lebron is just your typical celebrity who doesn't want to be hounded constantly.

looks like u know to much, stop raping faggot.

Huey Freeman
07-28-2013, 03:55 PM
looks like u know to much, stop raping faggot.

Naw, shits actually common knowledge tbh. Stop supporting a bitch ass n!gga rapist pussy.

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Naw, shits actually common knowledge tbh. Stop supporting a bitch ass n!gga rapist pussy.

Katelyn Faber?!!? is that you?!?

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 04:11 PM
whitemamba SALLLTYYY AS FUCKKK!!!! :lol

Huey Freeman
07-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Katelyn Faber?!!? is that you?!?

Naw this ate her, I'm just a regular everyday n!gga who knows a bitch made n!gga when he sees one.

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Naw this ate her, I'm just a regular everyday n!gga who knows a bitch made n!gga when he sees one.

:lmao