PDA

View Full Version : Parker Interview

Bruno
07-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Parker has joined French National team and given a press conference . Even if the majority of it is about FNT and isn't interesting, I find that some extracts are worth being shared with you.

How are you physically before the start of the training for the Euro?
I'm happy to be with the FNT. I'm ready to start. I'm feeling well physically even if I had a lot of off the court work to do lately. I'm not feeling too tired.

It seems that your workload will be lighten at first?
We will try to get better alongside the training. I've talked with the coach and he said that he will give me a little rest regarding the friendly games and practices but I am ready to start.

Were you the one asking for that light schedule or is it what the coaching staff want?
It's coming more from the staff. They want to do like Pop does with Spurs where I only play 10 minutes per game in preseason. The most important is for me to be ready for the Euro and not the friendly games before.

You have been for 12 years with FNT. Have you ever hesitated to come this summer after the NBA Finals?
I haven't. It was damn sure I would come. I've always loved that. As I've already said, I will take some rest once my career is over. I will then have time to take some holidays and see the family. And it's either being with the FNT or being on the tracks with Spurs physical trainer so I rather be with FNT.

FNT captain, Boris Diaw, told that the goal was to get the gold medal?
Boris is unaware. That's why he said that. He, he is eating and enjoying life. Me, I'm watching games and I'm realistic (laughs). More seriously, everything is possible in an Euro. We have the talent to be a surprise team.

With the Euro coming, is the NBA finals over in your head?
It will never be over. It's the biggest loss of my career. When I will be 90, I will die saying "argh, game 6". That's how it is. It's the beauty of sports. Sometimes, it's wonderful, sometimes it's cruel. This time, it was cruel for us. I will never be able to get over this loss.

Bruno
07-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Argh, game 6. :depressed

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Argh, game 6. :depressed

My sentiments exactly, game 6. I knew the handwriting was on the wall when the WHOLE team pissed away game 6, but that is life, and as a fan, I'm quite sure I'll get over it a lot faster than the team members will, I've experienced worse with the Spurs over the years.

RD2191
07-28-2013, 11:01 AM
:depressed

PlayNando
07-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Boris is unaware. That's why he said that. He, he is eating and enjoying life. Me, I'm watching games and I'm realistic (laughs). More seriously, everything is possible in an Euro. We have the talent to be a surprise team.
:lol

kobyz
07-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Parker and myself are going to suffer til the end of our life because of that game 6, we can't even describe to you how cruel and big of a suffer that is, there will not gonna be a single day without suffer...

Baam
07-28-2013, 11:21 AM
TP like kobyz and a few of us is honest about the Finals, having little to no filter is one of his best qualities imo, he only goes full PC when potential fines are involved.

Baam
07-28-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm curious to know if TP and Tim still trust Pop after that game tbh, don't think we'll ever get the answer to that one...

McGusto55
07-28-2013, 11:32 AM
Im so fucken glad...cause im still not over it....every day i think about ...no bullshit

PlayNando
07-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Parker and myself are going to suffer til the end of our life because of that game 6, we can't even describe to you how cruel and big of a suffer that is, there will not gonna be a single day without suffer...
Jesus, dude, get over it, tbh. :lol

Yeah, it sucks, but you have to move on. You're acting like your wife died or something.

PlayNando
07-28-2013, 11:34 AM
I'm curious to know if TP and Tim still trust Pop after that game tbh, don't think we'll ever get the answer to that one...
Why wouldn't he?

Baam
07-28-2013, 11:39 AM
Why wouldn't he?

Because he benched them, especially Tim...

He didn't let a top 10 player in his career defining Finals decide his own fate... Tim at the end of the Golden State series when he was benched said something along the lines of "we won so it's fine, had we lost it'd be another story" so yeah imo there's a real possibility that they don't trust him anymore.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Yeah, TP is unique person, all soul, love him so much and that makes me even more sad... what a magnificent season it was by him, how he carry us in the playoff, unbelievable player! he is not deserved for this kind curse situation, not only game 6 but also that miserable injury caused by getting late to the game thanks to traffic, how is that not a curse? who know how it all ends up if not...

EP Money Man
07-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Diaw's fat

kobyz
07-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Jesus, dude, get over it, tbh. :lol

Yeah, it sucks, but you have to move on. You're acting like your wife died or something.

How in hell do you soppose to move on from this??!?? It's the biggest missing feeling in the history of mankind... there is not one day without me hurting this loss, collapse and tormented... Sometimes to miss something so wonderfull, biggest happiness and heaven in my case, in a most cruelly and cursing way is not less hurting than to lose someone.

Brazil
07-28-2013, 12:32 PM
How in hell do you soppose to move on from this??!?? It's the biggest missing feeling in the history of mankind... there is not one day without me hurting this loss, collapse and tormented... Sometimes to miss something so wonderfull, biggest happiness and heaven in my case, in a most cruelly and cursing way is not less hurting than to lose someone.

Dear god... Chill and relax

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 12:34 PM

Oh 'ca mon, give me a break, you need to go back to school and learn something useful.
Whine, whine, whine!
Grow up!

Budkin
07-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Im so fucken glad...cause im still not over it....every day i think about ...no bullshit

Me too. I'm not letting it ruin my personal life or anything but I've thought about it every day. Keep replaying it over and over. It would have been SO much easier to swallow if LeBron hadn't had those TOs that led to us getting that lead. The reason it's so painful is that we actually started celebrating and then let it slip away. If the Heat had just stayed in control at the end and put it away it would not have been so hard to just say they executed better down the stretch.

Chomag
07-28-2013, 12:51 PM
I have been pretty much over it for awhile now but I dont think I'll ever forgive Pop for benching Timmy at the end.

loveforthegame
07-28-2013, 12:52 PM
I have been pretty much over it for awhile now but I dont think I'll ever forgive Pop for benching Timmy at the end.

This. The loss doesn't hurt as much but I will never understand Pop's decision to take Timmy out of the game. I can point out a lot of mistakes but this one just takes the cake.

barakz21
07-28-2013, 01:02 PM
I'll never probably get over that loss, but I'll die in solace knowing that we were good enough to beat the Heat. We weren't winning the series because we were lucky, it was because we were a good team. One of our best players played like crap, the other was hobbled and the other was old and we still put the Heat on the ropes. That's a pretty darn good team right there. No matter what, I'll always be proud of my Spurs.

Seventyniner
07-28-2013, 01:25 PM
I'll never probably get over that loss, but I'll die in solace knowing that we were good enough to beat the Heat. We weren't winning the series because we were lucky, it was because we were a good team. One of our best players played like crap, the other was hobbled and the other was old and we still put the Heat on the ropes. That's a pretty darn good team right there. No matter what, I'll always be proud of my Spurs.

I completely agree. Well put. :toast

Sean Cagney
07-28-2013, 01:32 PM

This shows you never had shit in your life, looking to a game for happiness you don't even play. Good lord you need some hobbies or a girl or a job or some shit.
Your damn right.

raybies
07-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Thread feels like a therapy session tbh...

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 01:47 PM
What happened to his suicide thread?

Juggity
07-28-2013, 01:49 PM
My sentiments exactly, game 6. I knew the handwriting was on the wall when the WHOLE team pissed away game 6, but that is life, and as a fan, I'm quite sure I'll get over it a lot faster than the team members will, I've experienced worse with the Spurs over the years.

Nope. Lebron & Ray reached out and grabbed it.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 02:07 PM
This shows you never had shit in your life, looking to a game for happiness you don't even play. Good lord you need some hobbies or a girl or a job or some shit.
Your damn right.

i had a lot of pain and miserable in my life, it doesn't matter, on the contrary, only making it harder to swallow cause it could have been for me a joy that also compensate of a lot of bad stuff i went through in life... i don't think you understand what a big thing us winning the titlle would have been, one of a kind happines and eternal tranquility, somthing that nothing compare to... but on your side, your comment only show me that you not a real fan...

kobyz
07-28-2013, 02:13 PM
This. The loss doesn't hurt as much but I will never understand Pop's decision to take Timmy out of the game. I can point out a lot of mistakes but this one just takes the cake.

not at all! the decision to sit Duncan was wrong only retroactively. my only problem with Pop is his decision not to foul at the last possession to seal the title, in foolishly he cost us the champioship.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-28-2013, 02:13 PM
If the Spurs can somehow win another title, believe me Game 6 won't be as bad.

But that's a big if.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 02:15 PM
LOL @ the move on argument. Laker fans did the same during 2008 as well....the reality is you cant move on from it as a fan. It just becomes part of the history and you seek revenge via an NBA championship. Spurs still have a legit shot next yearThis person is very right. You can try to act like a fool and cover your eyes and ears whenever someone reminds you of Game 6 but the best medicine will be for the Spurs to win it all next year. To those that are pretending that they are over the grief, well get used to people reminding you of Game 6 because if not on ST, you will constantly hear it from the media.

We all know how DisneySPN likes to shit on the Spurs and believe me; they will constantly show highlights of Games 6&7 whenever the Spurs & cHeat play on national TV. Some people hate me for beating on a dead horse smh… wait till the regular season starts. We already got a prelude of what’s to come during the SL. Notice how NBA TV kept running those replays of the cHeat celebrating? Notice all the commercials on NBA TV marketing the Championship DVD gear of the 2013 NBA Finals? That’s right. The Spurs would’ve and should’ve been the team celebrating the LOB trophy but Pop & Manu had to ruin it all.

The apologists will claim that the Spurs “lost as a team” just so that they can sleep better and not have to point fingers at their God’s Pop & Manu. We all know what the truth is. The truth hurts. Stop being fools. Pop and Manu fucked up the most so they are the most responsible for one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA Finals history. Those two prevented Tim Duncan from further enhancing his legacy.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 02:51 PM
This person is very right. You can try to act like a fool and cover your eyes and ears whenever someone reminds you of Game 6 but the best medicine will be for the Spurs to win it all next year. To those that are pretending that they are over the grief, well get used to people reminding you of Game 6 because if not on ST, you will constantly hear it from the media.

We all know how DisneySPN likes to shit on the Spurs and believe me; they will constantly show highlights of Games 6&7 whenever the Spurs & cHeat play on national TV. Some people hate me for beating on a dead horse smh… wait till the regular season starts. We already got a prelude of what’s to come during the SL. Notice how NBA TV kept running those replays of the cHeat celebrating? Notice all the commercials on NBA TV marketing the Championship DVD gear of the 2013 NBA Finals? That’s right. The Spurs would’ve and should’ve been the team celebrating the LOB trophy but Pop & Manu had to ruin it all.

The apologists will claim that the Spurs “lost as a team” just so that they can sleep better and not have to point fingers at their God’s Pop & Manu. We all know what the truth is. The truth hurts. Stop being fools. Pop and Manu fucked up the most so they are the most responsible for one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA Finals history. Those two prevented Tim Duncan from further enhancing his legacy.

:lmao This dude always has to make it something about Pop and Manu "screwing it up"

I am SHOCKED that you haven't gotten around to blaming Pop and Manu for all the starving children in 3rd world countries, Middle-Eastern violence, all the wars, cancer, poverty, the US national deficit, and all the other problems in the world.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 02:59 PM
:lmao This dude always has to make it something about Pop and Manu "screwing it up"

I am SHOCKED that you haven't gotten around to blaming Pop and Manu for all the starving children in 3rd world countries, Middle-Eastern violence, all the wars, cancer, poverty, the US national deficit, and all the other problems in the world.

I've come to the conclusion the dude is a :troll because there is just no reasoning with him as can tell from his posts, rather he resorts to name calling, wild conjectures, juvenile accusations, and bases everything on biased irrational blame. He knows the truth, but just won't admit to it. I mean he's got me labeled as a homer simply because I try to bring a degree of rationality to the discussion. Go figure!
Sounds like a troll to me. I think somewhere along the way Manu must have refused to sign an autograph or something equally bizarre. :lol

PlayNando
07-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Put more focus on real life instead of a game, tbh.

PlayNando
07-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Because he benched them, especially Tim...

He didn't let a top 10 player in his career defining Finals decide his own fate... Tim at the end of the Golden State series when he was benched said something along the lines of "we won so it's fine, had we lost it'd be another story" so yeah imo there's a real possibility that they don't trust him anymore.
Meh.

elmanutres
07-28-2013, 04:12 PM
i had a lot of pain and miserable in my life, it doesn't matter, on the contrary, only making it harder to swallow cause it could have been for me a joy that also compensate of a lot of bad stuff i went through in life... i don't think you understand what a big thing us winning the titlle would have been, one of a kind happines and eternal tranquility, somthing that nothing compare to... but on your side, your comment only show me that you not a real fan...
a real fan sticks to his team through the losses. I'm still here but I'm over it. a real fan doesn't have to be a person who's sole purpose of living is for a dam game.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 04:20 PM
a real fan sticks to his team through the losses. I'm still here but I'm over it. a real fan doesn't have to be a person who's sole purpose of living is for a dam game.

It won't do any good to tell him these things even though it is sound logical reasoning because he really doesn't want to be sound and logical. Others have tried to get through, but he apparently loves to be the martyr and relishes being depressed and down trodden. Rationality is foreign to him, so much so that he comes off as being a troll because he seems to prefer this state of mind over a sound state of mind. Go figure!
He's like a guy on a bummer acid trip who refuses to listen to you when you tell him, "don't worry, relax, you WILL come down, so enjoy the ride". I know, stupid comparison, but in his crazy mixed up world it probably applies!:lol

Dverde
07-28-2013, 04:27 PM
I will always like Parker. We wouldn't have been in the finals without out him. I still believe that hamstring injury affected him late in games. He just didn't milk it like other athletes do. I figured game 7 would haunt him more. He didn't show up in that one. Game 6 lost was due to things mostly out of his control.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 05:02 PM

a real fan is not someone who say there is not happiness in winning a title or call a campionship fifth ring game a "dam game"...

It won't do any good to tell him these things even though it is sound logical reasoning because he really doesn't want to be sound and logical. Others have tried to get through, but he apparently loves to be the martyr and relishes being depressed and down trodden. Rationality is foreign to him, so much so that he comes off as being a troll because he seems to prefer this state of mind over a sound state of mind. Go figure!
He's like a guy on a bummer acid trip who refuses to listen to you when you tell him, "don't worry, relax, you WILL come down, so enjoy the ride". I know, stupid comparison, but in his crazy mixed up world it probably applies!:lol

just cause someone said so doesn't mean it practical, even if it sound "logical reasoning" it doesn't necessarily mean you can feel like that... the psychological area in a human being in his nature is not somthing Rationality... but you seems like a guy without soul, someone who live life in simulated manner and under some society norms trying at all costs to fulfill... i can't be a guy like that, i can't be a phony, i can't be a faker, the sentiment side in me is a big one...

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 05:14 PM
a real fan is not someone who say there is not happiness in winning a title or call a campionship fifth ring game a "dam game"...

just cause someone said so doesn't mean it practical, even if it sound "logical reasoning" it doesn't necessarily mean you can feel like that... the psychological area in a human being is in his nature not somthing Rationality... but you seems like a guy without soul, someone who live life in simulated manner and under some society norms trying at all costs to fulfill... i can't be a guy like that, i can't be a phony, i can't be a faker, the sentiment side in me is a big one...

And you are trying to psychoanalyze me now? That's a laugh if there ever was one! I am soulless? Get real. Apparently you believe in God, otherwise why bring up souls? And if so, let me ask you this: do you think God wants you to act like this, is this how you represent one of His soulful creations? Or do you contend that this is all some cruel trick of God just to make you in particular suffer? Are you so vain to call yourself a martyr?
Hate to break it to you, but you seriously need to come down off your high horse and smell the roses! Life owes you nothing, and God expects us to make our own choices in life, and in this case you are CHOOSING your own form of hell, no one else is giving it to you, or causing it except you!
I hate to break it to you so bluntly, but that is the sad truth of the matter whether you want to believe it or not!:hat

kobyz
07-28-2013, 05:31 PM
And you are trying to psychoanalyze me now? That's a laugh if there ever was one! I am soulless? Get real. Apparently you believe in God, otherwise why bring up souls? And if so, let me ask you this: do you think God wants you to act like this, is this how you represent one of His soulful creations? Or do you contend that this is all some cruel trick of God just to make you in particular suffer? Are you so vain to call yourself a martyr?
Hate to break it to you, but you seriously need to come down off your high horse and smell the roses! Life owes you nothing, and God expects us to make our own choices in life, and in this case you are CHOOSING your own form of hell, no one else is giving it to you, or causing it except you!
I hate to break it to you so bluntly, but that is the sad truth of the matter whether you want to believe it or not!:hat

please don't determine facts about me, you don't know what i belive or not, i'm not a religion person at all...
ok so now i will use your theory, i will say to mayself that this game was not important to me and than i will feel that way, please please start be real, if not with me, so at least with yourself

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 06:53 PM
please don't determine facts about me, you don't know what i belive or not, i'm not a religion person at all...
ok so now i will use your theory, i will say to mayself that this game was not important to me and than i will feel that way, please please start be real, if not with me, so at least with yourself

You are determining your own facts by your statements on this forum, not me. All I'm doing is repeating back your words using different words.
You are condemning yourself, not me, far from it.
You brought up the idea of me being soulless, not me. So I can logically conclude you are religious since you obviously make a religious statement, or are you conveniently forgetting your own posts?
Dude, you are making your own hell and blatantly and deliberately not seeing the bright side of things. That is your choice, not mine.
Most of us here can see both sides of the issues in this discussion. But can you?
And you mention being real, if not with you then with myself. I contend the only true way to be real is to be able to logically look at all sides of any issue. And then, and only then, can you make a sane argument.
But you're so blind, so vainly inside yourself with all this hogwash you spout on here that you can't see the forest for the trees. (Pardon all the cliche's.)
In other words, you are manufacturing your own personal hell on earth. And worse you're trying to convince us that it is viable, when in actuality it is pure unadulterated fiction, or rather hell.
Plus you're so blinded by all of this self manufactured hell that you fail to recognize when others are trying to help you step out of yourself and see the bigger picture. Instead you take it as more proof of your own self delusion.
So either you are a troll trying to rile up the forum, or you are living your own personal hell.
Does it give you some form of masochistic pleasure to do this, is that your reward?
God help you if it is.

Leetonidas
07-28-2013, 06:59 PM
The difference between Parker and you emo pussies is he actually plays for the Spurs and him winning a championship means infinitely to him than any of us. lol trying to compare emo faggot kobyz meltdown to Parker saying he will never get over the loss of a game he actually played in and went god mode in the last 2 minutes of it, doing everything he could to win.

anakha
07-28-2013, 07:03 PM
lol trying to compare emo faggot kobyz meltdown to Parker saying he will never get over the loss of a game he actually played in and went god mode in the last 2 minutes of it, doing everything he could to win.

benefactor
07-28-2013, 07:21 PM
The difference between Parker and you emo pussies is he actually plays for the Spurs and him winning a championship means infinitely to him than any of us. lol trying to compare emo faggot kobyz meltdown to Parker saying he will never get over the loss of a game he actually played in and went god mode in the last 2 minutes of it, doing everything he could to win.
Truth bomb. The Spurs are his life and he played in the game. All of you are people with lives too. The Spurs don't know you and don't give a shit about you.

Hell...training camp coverage has got me so excited about football season starting I don't even really remember all the events of game 6.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 07:53 PM
You are determining your own facts by your statements on this forum, not me. All I'm doing is repeating back your words using different words.
You are condemning yourself, not me, far from it.
You brought up the idea of me being soulless, not me. So I can logically conclude you are religious since you obviously make a religious statement, or are you conveniently forgetting your own posts?
Dude, you are making your own hell and blatantly and deliberately not seeing the bright side of things. That is your choice, not mine.
Most of us here can see both sides of the issues in this discussion. But can you?
And you mention being real, if not with you then with myself. I contend the only true way to be real is to be able to logically look at all sides of any issue. And then, and only then, can you make a sane argument.
But you're so blind, so vainly inside yourself with all this hogwash you spout on here that you can't see the forest for the trees. (Pardon all the cliche's.)
In other words, you are manufacturing your own personal hell on earth. And worse you're trying to convince us that it is viable, when in actuality it is pure unadulterated fiction, or rather hell.
Plus you're so blinded by all of this self manufactured hell that you fail to recognize when others are trying to help you step out of yourself and see the bigger picture. Instead you take it as more proof of your own self delusion.
So either you are a troll trying to rile up the forum, or you are living your own personal hell.
Does it give you some form of masochistic pleasure to do this, is that your reward?
God help you if it is.

first of all, separate between spiritual and religious, i'm not religious person at all...
second, you right the world become like hell for me after that disappointment but i didn't manufactured it to be like that, it just the way it his, there his no other way for me to look at this, i tried them all, it's bad situation to live with such knowing, knowing and feeling of the amazing life you could have had and missed for the cruelest and most cursed circumstances, missing the most powerful joy, unkind tranquility, heaven... after that the world just look to you very gray, that all things in life are worthless, that if you don't have the fifth ring you don't have nothing...

Leetonidas
07-28-2013, 07:55 PM
take your meds dude

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 08:14 PM
first of all, separate between spiritual and religious, i'm not religious person at all...
second, you right the world become like hell for me after that disappointment but i didn't manufactured it to be like that, it just the way it his, there his no other way for me to look at this, i tried them all, it's bad situation to live with such knowing, knowing and feeling of the amazing life you could have had and missed for the cruelest and most cursed circumstances, missing the most powerful joy, unkind tranquility, heaven... after that the world just look to you very gray, that all things in life are worthless, that if you don't have the fifth ring you don't have nothing...

Of course you manufactured it, and all by yourself. To those of us outside your tiny little fictitious hellish world, we can see it clearly.
You are the only one in the dark. You are the only one denying the truth. And you are the only one maintaining this fictitious hell rather than looking at the other side because all you have to do to see it is blink your eyes, click your heals, and change your outlook. Only you.
Believe me, none of us share your outlook.
You are your own little island of your own devising. And you seem to love it more than anything, otherwise you would change it with a snap of your fingers.
And for this reason you are your own worst enemy, basking in your own private hell, savoring all the delicious masochistic ramifications of it with every self made morsel that you cram down your throat.
You see, what you believe, is who you are, regardless of the truth, regardless of how things really are. You are living your own hellish nightmare and worse maintaining it with your uncompromising attitude.
Don't you see this?
We do, it is as plain to see with every word you utter in this forum.
Step outside yourself for a minute and you'll see. But you have to be "willing" and not closed minded.
Any more, and I'll have to start charging you for these sessions!:spin

kobyz
07-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Of course you manufactured it, and all by yourself. To those of us outside your tiny little fictitious hellish world, we can see it clearly.
You are the only one in the dark. You are the only one denying the truth. And you are the only one maintaining this fictitious hell rather than looking at the other side because all you have to do to see it is blink your eyes, click your heals, and change your outlook. Only you.
Believe me, none of us share your outlook.
You are your own little island of your own devising. And you seem to love it more than anything, otherwise you would change it with a snap of your fingers.
And for this reason you are your own worst enemy, basking in your own private hell, savoring all the delicious masochistic ramifications of it with every self made morsel that you cram down your throat.
You see, what you believe, is who you are, regardless of the truth, regardless of how things really are. You are living your own hellish nightmare and worse maintaining it with your uncompromising attitude.
Don't you see this?
We do, it is as plain to see with every word you utter in this forum.
Step outside yourself for a minute and you'll see. But you have to be "willing" and not closed minded.
Any more, and I'll have to start charging you for these sessions!:spin

again you are dead wrong, i'm not at all in this psychopathic state of mind you just describe, i'm not even in depression situation... all i feel is of sound mind, but still is the worst a man can feel, i'm in the deepest abyss of states of mind, i just feel like instead of winning heaven the world is end, such fine line it was between them, to keep after that, it is hard feeling you could not even imaging...

pgardn
07-28-2013, 08:30 PM
So there was no game 7?

If we could have won game 7, then it would have been our greatest victory ever. EVER.

But we did not. Because the opponent was better.

Miami gave us a chance to steal game 6 and the myriad of bad breaks and play did us in. But we still had one more chance and did not perform. We don't deserve it. We just don't.

Move on.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 08:38 PM
again you are dead wrong, i'm not at all in this psychopathic state of mind you just describe, i'm not even in depression situation... all i feel is of sound mind, but still is the worst a man can feel, i'm in the deepest abyss of states of mind, i just feel like instead of winning heaven the world his end, such fine line it was between them, to keep after that, it is hard feeling you could not even imaging...

Dude, you just described textbook psychopathic depression. Are you deaf to your own ramblings, blind to your own writings? If you can feel hell as you say, then you can also feel the opposite, heaven, or have at one point or other, And do you know what that is called? Manic depressive evincing a psychopathic depression.
Yup. it is that simple. Instead of maintaining what is considered "normal" behavior by not getting too high or too low, you either/or your feelings.
Face it, laugh or smile a little, and it will all change. But heaven forbid you take my word for it, just google it.
Now, I've had enough pandering to your silly selfish attitude.
Word.

kobyz
07-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Dude, you just described textbook psychopathic depression. Are you deaf to your own ramblings, blind to your own writings? If you can feel hell as you say, then you can also feel the opposite, heaven, or have at one point or other, And do you know what that is called? Manic depressive evincing a psychopathic depression.
Yup. it is that simple. Instead of maintaining what is considered "normal" behavior by not getting too high or too low, you either/or your feelings.
Face it, laugh or smile a little, and it will all change. But heaven forbid you take my word for it, just google it.
Now, I've had enough pandering to your silly selfish attitude.
Word.

no, Manic depressive is somthing totally different, it's somthing inside of the person that not relate to environmental circumstances... what i described is a huge missing feeiling.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 08:59 PM
no, Manic depressive is somthing totally different, it's somthing inside of the person that not relate to environmental circumstances... what i described is a huge missing feeiling.

Sorry to be the one to inform you, but what you just wrote I put in bold, and that is textbook manic depression.
So sorry, charlie, but the facts speak for themselves.
You can deny it all you want to, but it does not change the facts, all it does is strengthen the facts with denials to the contrary because part of that manic state is to live in denial of the truth. Dude, you are textbook.
Now, go pester some other site with your BS, ok?

eds
07-28-2013, 09:05 PM

:lol:lol

eds
07-28-2013, 09:07 PM

your sig is creepy

kobyz
07-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Sorry to be the one to inform you, but what you just wrote I put in bold, and that is textbook manic depression.
So sorry, charlie, but the facts speak for themselves.
You can deny it all you want to, but it does not change the facts, all it does is strengthen the facts with denials to the contrary because part of that manic state is to live in denial of the truth. Dude, you are textbook.
Now, go pester some other site with your BS, ok?

this aggresive way of writing doesn't make you right, don't try being headshrinker and talk about what you don't understand...

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 09:24 PM
props to Parker for showing some passion and pain, Budkin-esque. I actually respected Parker a lot for this run. yeah he was still in heroball mode too much, i don't think he can turn that off tbh. But i got the impression that he left it all out there, not more I can ask for. that fucking hamstring injury came back to haunt us as well, and wasn't that from a traffic jam which prevented him from warming up? damn, maybe it simply wasn't meant to be.

as a Parker "hater", i loved what he had to say and hope his best is yet to come.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 09:26 PM
this aggresive way of writing doesn't make you right, don't try being headshrinker and talk about what you don't understand...

Oh, I understand it alright. I won't go into detail about my degrees, but suffice it to say I've dealt with many like you due to my profession, but all of that is really none of your business anyway.
Get your kicks at someone else' expense. I know BS when I read it. You are an attention whore, no less. Nothing wrong with you. Nothing right either.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 09:28 PM
props to Parker for showing some passion and pain, Budkin-esque. I actually respected Parker a lot for this run. yeah he was still in heroball mode too much, i don't think he can turn that off tbh. But i got the impression that he left it all out there, not more I can ask for. that fucking hamstring injury came back to haunt us as well, and wasn't that from a traffic jam which prevented him from warming up? damn, maybe it simply wasn't meant to be.

as a Parker "hater", i loved what he had to say and hope his best is yet to come.Damn well said. This is the type of mentality that one expects from Pop and Manu but NOOOOOOOOOOO they are stubborn like a mule. Manu evaluates his performance as "so-so" (more or less) while Pop justifies his horrendous decisions.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:30 PM
Damn well said. This is the type of mentality that one expects from Pop and Manu but NOOOOOOOOOOO they are stubborn like a mule. Manu evaluates his performance as "so-so" (more or less) while Pop justifies his horrendous decisions.

Are you the perfect fan?

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Are you the perfect fan?I know you're not for sure. You have no criticism. You're not objective. All you do is cheer on the team and ignore the shortcomings and faults that your favorite team has.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:43 PM
I know you're not for sure. You have no criticism. You're not objective. All you do is cheer on the team and ignore the shortcomings and faults that your favorite team has.

Ignoring yet AGAIN the countless times I've said Manu played poorly overall in the finals and Pop is definitely not the perfect coach.

Juggity
07-28-2013, 09:43 PM
your sig is creepy

All credit to tyson chandler

barakz21
07-28-2013, 09:46 PM
I never thought of TP as a player who could become the big dog on a championship contender. Yeah, he was a good player but it seemed like his ceiling would be as a 3rd banana, or 2nd at best. I never thought TP could become the player that he is today. I believe I'm not the only person who thought of him that way. The fact that he is what he is today is a testament to his skill and drive to win. I mean, I see some people question him about his toughness, his work ethic, and his drive to win. Seriously, you don't become one of the league's best players without all of those three. The guy went from whipping boy to a legit superstar. Without a doubt, TP is definitely going to the HOF years from now. Maybe not as a first ballot, but definitely a lock.

Ice009
07-28-2013, 10:45 PM
A few weeks ago, after the finals, I didn't like the way Parker played in game 6 and 7 overall. He was brilliant at the end of game 6, but he could have been a little wiser with his decisions after the big plays he made to give us that lead. At the time, towards the end of game 6, I really wanted him to win it for us, it would have been great for himself and also for all the Spurs fans that used to get on him all the time, me, being one of them.

How injured do you guys think he was? I didn't want to get on him after the series was over because of the hamstring injury.

Manu, on the other hand, I think it was more of a mental focus, sharpness problem. The second half of the season, he just wasn't as sharp and focused as he needed to be, or as he usually is. I really don't think it was much about physical ailments with him in the playoffs at all. I just don't know what happened to him mentally. The free throw misses were the first chink in the armor that I started noticing towards the end of the regular season. I was a little worried that it might come back to bite us in the playoffs, and, unfortunately it did, in game 6, biggest game of the season.

Anyway, getting back to TP, these comments show that he really, really wanted it, and now respect him for giving it his best shot out there. I think, after reading this, that he really did leave it all out there and that the hamstring injury may have prevented him from playing his best out there in those last few games. Thanks for giving it a great shot Tony.

tmtcsc
07-28-2013, 11:12 PM
I accept that we lost the series and I'm over it. I've also accepted that the Miami Heat took advantage of the chances we gave them and took the victory. But will I sit here and say they were the better team? For the series, yes, but overall ? Nope.

If we had to play it all over again, I'd pick the Spurs in a heartbeat.

By the way, I have NO issues whatsoever with Pop. He's not perfect and MAYBE Tim could have grabbed the rebound before Ray Allen made the tying 3, but we'll never know. When Tim was playing like garbage against GS, Pop yanked his ass and the Spurs won without him. The players were the ones on the court who didn't box out properly and didn't rotate fast enough.

rjv
07-28-2013, 11:30 PM

the difference being at least he has millions and a french hottie....

Shifty
07-28-2013, 11:34 PM
It will never be over. It's the biggest loss of my career. When I will be 90, I will die saying "argh, game 6". That's how it is. It's the beauty of sports. Sometimes, it's wonderful, sometimes it's cruel. This time, it was cruel for us. I will never be able to get over this loss.
Sig worthy.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:41 PM
I accept that we lost the series and I'm over it. I've also accepted that the Miami Heat took advantage of the chances we gave them and took the victory. But will I sit here and say they were the better team? For the series, yes, but overall ? Nope.

By the way, I have NO issues whatsoever with Pop. He's not perfect and MAYBE Tim could have grabbed the rebound before Ray Allen made the tying 3, but we'll never know. When Tim was playing like garbage against GS, Pop yanked his ass and the Spurs won without him. The players were the ones on the court who didn't box out properly and didn't rotate fast enough.

My thoughts exactly.

ElNono
07-28-2013, 11:46 PM
It's both wins and losses that shape players... Timmy, Manu, they both had to go through it with the NT and the Spurs... And so did Tony, with .04 and this season...

Tony once doubted that we'll be in the Finals again, but he's a winner, and he did what winners do: he got better and used the doubts as a challenge to get there again. I have no doubt he'll use this past season as motivation going forward.

kobyz
07-29-2013, 06:17 AM
A few weeks ago, after the finals, I didn't like the way Parker played in game 6 and 7 overall. He was brilliant at the end of game 6, but he could have been a little wiser with his decisions after the big plays he made to give us that lead. At the time, towards the end of game 6, I really wanted him to win it for us, it would have been great for himself and also for all the Spurs fans that used to get on him all the time, me, being one of them.

How injured do you guys think he was? I didn't want to get on him after the series was over because of the hamstring injury.

Manu, on the other hand, I think it was more of a mental focus, sharpness problem. The second half of the season, he just wasn't as sharp and focused as he needed to be, or as he usually is. I really don't think it was much about physical ailments with him in the playoffs at all. I just don't know what happened to him mentally. The free throw misses were the first chink in the armor that I started noticing towards the end of the regular season. I was a little worried that it might come back to bite us in the playoffs, and, unfortunately it did, in game 6, biggest game of the season.

Anyway, getting back to TP, these comments show that he really, really wanted it, and now respect him for giving it his best shot out there. I think, after reading this, that he really did leave it all out there and that the hamstring injury may have prevented him from playing his best out there in those last few games. Thanks for giving it a great shot Tony.

Quality post! I'm also like you, noticed Manu free throw shooting during the playoff being weaker than what it used to and not the same, I also had the feeling that it could come back to hurt is, and man how this prophecy got realized unfortunelly, it come back to kill us... I don't know what happened to Manu the last season, it wasn't the well focussed, competetive, tough Manu we all got to know, it was 80% Manu.

tesseractive
07-29-2013, 09:27 AM
I guarantee you that any player worth having thinks about whatever he personally could have done to win the game, not what someone else could have done. Anyone who thinks winning the game was someone else's responsibility and not his own has the mindset of a scrub.

Brazil
07-29-2013, 09:40 AM
It's both wins and losses that shape players... Timmy, Manu, they both had to go through it with the NT and the Spurs... And so did Tony, with .04 and this season...

Tony once doubted that we'll be in the Finals again, but he's a winner, and he did what winners do: he got better and used the doubts as a challenge to get there again. I have no doubt he'll use this past season as motivation going forward.

agreed but every year I say to myself is it going to be the year he is gonna regress ? I hope it is not for next year but dude gonna have a busy summer and he is no 20 y/o anymore.
Spurs medical staff is doing wonder with Tim, I hope it will help Parker too.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
07-31-2013, 08:41 PM
I love Parker, I hate his heroball and I think he had a rough Finals though injury is partly to blame, but I still love how competitive and loyal he is. That quote about game 6 sucks. It hurts me, granted it doesn't affect my life, cause I have one, but no doubt I would still have loved to see the Spurs beat the cHeat for it. It was just the perfect scenario. Everyone counting out SA because they're boring compared to the biggest bought franchise built by pansy ring chasers led by LeCoward. LeCoward, who is the most overrated athlete I've ever seen, falls apart and it looks like he's about to cost his team a championships, then Pop displays an astronomical amount of arrogance. I still, to this day, just sit in shock that Pop would think he has more control of the game than Tim Duncan. For any coach to think he has more control than a player of Duncan's magnitude, he needs a huge piece of humble pie and a long conversation with management. Of course Manu sucked too but everyone knows he should've been on the bench way more, well, everyone except for Pop.

Agloco
08-01-2013, 09:58 AM
This person is very right. You can try to act like a fool and cover your eyes and ears whenever someone reminds you of Game 6 but the best medicine will be for the Spurs to win it all next year. To those that are pretending that they are over the grief, well get used to people reminding you of Game 6 because if not on ST, you will constantly hear it from the media.

So basketball isn't a team sport. Got it.

Agloco
08-01-2013, 10:00 AM

:tu

xmas1997
08-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Quality post! I'm also like you, noticed Manu free throw shooting during the playoff being weaker than what it used to and not the same, I also had the feeling that it could come back to hurt is, and man how this prophecy got realized unfortunelly, it come back to kill us... I don't know what happened to Manu the last season, it wasn't the well focussed, competetive, tough Manu we all got to know, it was 80% Manu.

If you read the Steve Nash interview you will see even he disagrees with you, in fact most reasonable people do, so please just quit belaboring a dead issue, it's over, done with, move on!

Dex
08-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Fucking Game 6.

kobyz
08-01-2013, 11:24 AM
If you read the Steve Nash interview you will see even he disagrees with you, in fact most reasonable people do, so please just quit belaboring a dead issue, it's over, done with, move on!

I didn't understand how what you just say relevant to my comment, but I will ask you this, please don't try lecture me, I don't like ugly bitches, unauthentic guys trying to lecture me...

xmas1997
08-01-2013, 11:28 AM
I know you're not for sure. You have no criticism. You're not objective. All you do is cheer on the team and ignore the shortcomings and faults that your favorite team has.

xmas1997
08-01-2013, 11:30 AM
I didn't understand how what you just say relevant to my comment, but I will ask you this, please don't try lecture me, I don't like ugly bitches, unauthentic guys trying to lecture me...

Then act your age and not like an attention freak! :hat

Budkin
08-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Fucking Game 6.

http://static.tumblr.com/6rjus1d/PC6lybv1b/fuuuu_re_fffffuuuu_pizza-s508x387-44250_1__original.jpg

Brazil
08-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Spurs fans still crying over game 6 :cry meanwhile...

tonyparker (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?athleteID=3451) Tres bon diner...au pres d Eugenie!!! Merci !!!http://t.co/yrqbe9YA0o
About 15 hours ago by Tony Parker (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?athleteID=3451) San Antonio Spurs - Point Guard (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?CatID=97)

P (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?athleteID=3451)etrus 81, Cheval Blanc 85 and Latour 57

xmas1997
08-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Spurs fans still crying over game 6 :cry meanwhile...

tonyparker (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?athleteID=3451) Tres bon diner...au pres d Eugenie!!! Merci !!!http://t.co/yrqbe9YA0o
About 15 hours ago by Tony Parker (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?athleteID=3451) San Antonio Spurs - Point Guard (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?CatID=97)

P (http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?athleteID=3451)etrus 81, Cheval Blanc 85 and Latour 57

I am ashamed to admit they are Spurs fans with all the whining and blame casting that is going on.:whine:(:vomit::violin

kobyz
08-01-2013, 06:55 PM
I am ashamed to admit they are Spurs fans with all the whining and blame casting that is going on.:whine:(:vomit::violin

losing this championship is really fucked up situation to deal with, feeling wise... to have all the power in the world can't rescue from this situation, nothing in the world can't prepare and help you to recover from this, it's really somthing that linger and linger, not let go and doesn't have cure for... nothing in the world don't compare to this kind of hurting... every day capture you from different sides feeling bad and sadness about losing this title, losing it by very little, in the cruelest circumstances...

TXstbobcat
08-01-2013, 07:26 PM
losing this championship is really fucked up situation to deal with, feeling wise... to have all the power in the world can't rescue from this situation, nothing in the world can't prepare and help you to recover from this, it's really somthing that linger and linger, not let go and doesn't have cure for... nothing in the world don't compare to this kind of hurting... every day capture you from different sides feeling bad and sadness about losing this title, losing it by very little, in the cruelest circumstances...

Enjoy the summer and look forward to the upcoming season.

anakha
08-01-2013, 07:54 PM

Either kill yourself already or admit you're an attention whore.

kobyz
08-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Enjoy the summer and look forward to the upcoming season.

that disappointment of being so close to the ultimate happines, it burned me, it leaved a scald and a bigtime trauma... now looking forward is not the same for me, it totally fucked up my optimism in life and the seeing of how good is the world...

TXstbobcat
08-01-2013, 10:03 PM
that disappointment of being so close to the ultimate happines, it burned me, it leaved a scald and a bigtime trauma... now looking forward is not the same for me, it totally fucked up my optimism in life and the seeing of how good is the world...

Then why don't you give up watching basketball.

anakha
08-01-2013, 10:05 PM

Either kill yourself already or admit you're an attention whore.