PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Michael Jordan

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 07:29 PM
:lolbsessed

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 07:31 PM
http://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_mocxnm9yW91r2b4iuo1_500.gif

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 07:34 PM
The Obsession

spurraider21
07-28-2013, 07:35 PM
:lolbsessed
Ironic OP considering the thread title tbh

Spur-Addict
07-28-2013, 07:41 PM

Pretty much this LOL

Robz4000
07-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Michael Jordan should be higher up on HH's list tbh. Guy's been checking assholes pretty regularly. Got Laker fan pretty upset which is always a good thing.

Rogue
07-28-2013, 09:04 PM
My guess is that Jordan is an old-school legend of this site who hasn't posted for so long people have almost forgotten him, which's why no one has recognized his posting style yet. Even the baddest ass legendary posters (like my nigga scroteface) can't cover up their posting styles so well, but time can. MJ recently graduated from college so he's having more spare time this summer to spend on spurstalk having fun with his old friends. It might be that guy dirk4 imho, implying from his screenname on AIM which contains "Jordan"

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2013, 09:10 PM
My guess is that Jordan is an old-school legend of this site who hasn't posted for so long people have almost forgotten him, which's why no one has recognized his posting style yet. Even the baddest ass legendary posters (like my nigga scroteface) can't cover up their posting styles so well, but time can. MJ recently graduated from college so he's having more spare time this summer to spend on spurstalk having fun with his old friends. It might be that guy dirk4 imho, implying from his screenname on AIM which contains "Jordan"

Oh man... The door opening noise happens, out of the corner of your eye you see it's your school crush, with her purple willowy username that contains symbols like ~¤<3. Immediately adrenaline starts pumping, you get all nervous and sweaty, this is what you've been waiting all night for... You immediately open up a chat window, but you wait a minute, you don't want to seem desperate or stalker-like. The anticipation is palpable, heightened by the gritty lyrics of Linkin Park playing in the background "craaaawling in my skiiiin..." I'm so deep, she has to like me... Ok, let's do this. You begin to type, "hello", no wait, that's stupid... It's too serious, I'll freak her out, "hey ;)" that's it. With your pulse now at its max, you take the plunge and slam the enter key, no going back now. You wait, and watch, your sight dead set on the screen, waiting for her reply, like some military general in his war room awaiting the word on the mission. And then, without warning, the door closing noise, your crush is gone. Amazing that a noise so simple can crush a man's dreams in just an instant. With nothing left to do, tears in your eyes, you load up counter strike, you need to awp some n00bs to clear your mind. tomorrow...you tell yourself tomorrow she'll reply.
Good memories.

Thebesteva
07-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Michael Jordan should be higher up on HH's list tbh. Guy's been checking assholes pretty regularly. Got Laker fan pretty upset which is always a good thing.

Shouldn't be hard for HH to put him higher since its the SAME person. LOL he's a Spur fan that loves Lebron...I havent seen someone this confused since hearing about andy dick's biography

spurraider21
07-28-2013, 09:12 PM
MJ on this forum isn't so much an MJ fan as an anti-Kobe personality. HH37 fits the bill because he's a spur fan and a Lebron fan, making him especially anti-Kobe. Several of mj's threads have been comparing both LBJ and MJ favorably to Kobe. HH has also gone mysteriously mia and proceeded to come back to make his poster awards where MJ was ranked 4th, trying to rank him high to pump himself up but not too high to appear obvious

lefty
07-28-2013, 09:14 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8813b8e7ad0bf200a167f19c9ab8bae4/tumblr_mi1mc5jkQd1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 09:15 PM
MJ on this forum isn't so much an MJ fan as an anti-Kobe personality. HH37 fits the bill because he's a spur fan and a Lebron fan, making him especially anti-Kobe. Several of mj's threads have been comparing both LBJ and MJ favorably to Kobe. HH has also gone mysteriously mia and proceeded to come back to make his poster awards where MJ was ranked 4th, trying to rank him high to pump himself up but not too high to appear obvious

:lol Good guess. Not Harlem though. 2 Posters I have told..

lefty
07-28-2013, 09:16 PM
:lol Good guess. Not Harlem though. 2 Posters I have told..
you haven't told me :cry

TE
07-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Jordan was here during the peak of st (09)...I had minor skirmishes w/ his main account before but bygones be bygones tbh

Spursfan092120
07-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Dark Horse for asschecker of the year, tbh. Got a lot of assholes off their game lately.

Robz4000
07-28-2013, 09:27 PM
you haven't told me :cry

MJ is obv Nono tbqh

Rogue
07-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Haven't seen MJ make a long post yet (which's quintessential of dirk4's posting style). He might be Nono as well but I'm sticking to my guess (that he's dirk4) until he denies it himself. He's already told you guys that he is NOT HarlemHeat37, a legend never lies imho

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Not dirk4

Rogue
07-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Amarelooms maybe? there ain't many "legends" outside of the mavs fan base and there ain't another fan base that has lost that many legends as the mavs have over the past few years imho. your original account must be a mav fan, I guess.

Michael Jordan.
07-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Not a mav fan. Tbh.

Rogue
07-28-2013, 10:47 PM
You must be a Laker fan then. DD has been absent for quite a while and I don't think he could stay away for so long, and some other Lakers fans as well (like LkrFan). Can't think of another team with a fanbase that holds so many legendary fans, besides Lakers and Mavs. Most legendary spurs fans post predominantly upstairs. Other fan bases may each have 1-2 legendary posters, like DoK for the Suns and sook for the Rockets but there're more like independent candidates in the presidential/mid-term elections, with Mavs and Lakers being the donkey and the elephant

Spursfan092120
07-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Spur fan?

ezau
07-28-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm thinking MJ is midnightpulp

TE
07-28-2013, 10:53 PM
using POE, i don't know how anybody cannot have it figured

scroteface
07-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Whoever it is has too much time on their hands imho yeah i'm talkin to you, whatchu gonna do about it come at me etc

Leon Black
07-28-2013, 11:04 PM
:lol faggot troll, with an even bigger faggot hiding behind it.
:lol bitch slapped by Kori

scroteface
07-28-2013, 11:06 PM
:lol faggot troll, with an even bigger faggot hiding behind it.
:lol bitch slapped by Kori

Sup peckerhead, i mean 41?

Leon Black

Who?

Spursfan092120
m>s? No?

Bill_Brasky
07-28-2013, 11:07 PM

41 is dead dont be insensitive, thats lolololol guy.

Rogue
07-28-2013, 11:08 PM
mid is a good guess but he has a well-known habit of kicking dumbasses with long posts which you haven't seen any from MJ. Their posting styles differentiate from each other so much it's hard to believe they're the same person tbh. They're both badass entertainers with the same level of sense of humor

Leon Black
07-28-2013, 11:09 PM
mid is a good guess but he has a well-known habit of kicking dumbasses with long posts which you haven't seen any from MJ. Their posting styles differentiate from each other so much it's hard to believe they're the same person tbh. They're both badass entertainers with the same level of sense of humor

Your knees must be hurting son.

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 11:15 PM

You taking half a decade to graduate college explains your lack of intelligence and research... Before you make stupid ass statements about a topic you have no idea about, scan around and read a little kid.

Leon Black
07-28-2013, 11:16 PM
You taking half a decade to graduate college explains your lack of intelligence and research... Before you make stupid ass statements about a topic you have no idea about, scan around and read a little kid.

Mah nigga still powdering up dat hand and bitch slappin' hoes. Keep ridin' lil nigga

ezau
07-29-2013, 01:36 AM
Can't believe we're deconstructing posting styles here on ST. Fucking offseason :lol

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 12:37 PM
Wait. What? You make a thread dedicated to ONE poster (solid sign of obsession) then proceed to call him obsessed with you. :lmao

and :lol at trying to discredit somebody on a sports forum based on his college education. If you think I have an ounce of shame when I tell people "I'm a year away from graduating ucla out of biochemistry" you are mistaken and plain retarded.

Its cool though, keep melting down, everybody here is enjoying the show. Your only supporter here is Leon black who has made multiple threads about sucking dick, literally.

#BoldWM

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Wait. What? You make a thread dedicated to ONE poster (solid sign of obsession) then proceed to call him obsessed with you. :lmao

and :lol at trying to discredit somebody on a sports forum based on his college education. If you think I have an ounce of shame when I tell people "I'm a year away from graduating ucla out of biochemistry" you are mistaken and plain retarded.

Its cool though, keep melting down, everybody here is enjoying the show. Your only supporter here is Leon black who has made multiple threads about sucking dick, literally.

#BoldWM

jesus salty much>? your an idiot.

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 12:44 PM
jesus salty much>? your an idiot.
You deflect more than a ping pong paddle

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 12:45 PM
not to brag or or make you feel like shit... but i graduated form UCI, double majoring in Biology, and Political Science in 4 years and some change. So stop wasting your time son and stay at them books.. Talking shit on a forum isnt goint to get you to move any faster. Keep up with them asians scrub.

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 12:47 PM
not to brag or or make you feel like shit... but i graduated form UCI, double majoring in Biology, and Political Science in 4 years and some change. So stop wasting your time son and stay at them books.. Talking shit on a forum isnt goint to get you to move any faster. Keep up with them asians scrub.

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Dont be butthurt man, school isnt for all of us, but Im sure Mexicos finest med schools are just waiting for your application:lol

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Either in this thread, the Blake griffin thread, or any thread I've had any sort of interaction with you, you just blab on about something off topic instead of addressing points I make. If you're going to beg to get bolded the least you could do is show some huevos

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 12:49 PM

Btw, that was so fucking lame :lol

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Either in this thread, the Blake griffin thread, or any thread I've had any sort of interaction with you, you just blab on about something off topic instead of addressing points I make. If you're going to beg to get bolded the least you could do is show some huevos

hypocrite, stop deflecting :lol

Go get at them Calculus books son, if you need a tutor call me.

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Not goin to med school son. Law school for me. Patent law = gold coming out of biochem. If you want to keep deflectin and talking about my education feel free to start a thread about me. You seem to have no reservations in doing so

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 12:52 PM
My point in my first post was that you idiotically started a thread about MJ while somehow claiming he was the one obsessed with you. You've deflected this into a talk about my college education :lmao

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 12:53 PM
Not goin to med school son. Law school for me. Patent law = gold coming out of biochem. If you want to keep deflectin and talking about my education feel free to start a thread about me. You seem to have no reservations in doing so

No shit you aint going to med school dumb fuck, no med school would even look at your application. Try and :downspin that shit as much as you can. We are the elites of education, intelligence, and hard work. Keeping smoking your weed and tuggin it tim cuckan, you wil never be on my level you faggot. Im done with you.

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Dare I say, whitemamba, that some can see your interest in my personal life/education as... obsession

spurraider21
07-29-2013, 01:03 PM
No shit you aint going to med school dumb fuck, no med school would even look at your application. Try and :downspin that shit as much as you can. We are the elites of education, intelligence, and hard work. Keeping smoking your weed and tuggin it tim cuckan, you wil never be on my level you faggot. Im done with you.

:lol elites. UC Irvine is full of people that couldn't get into UCLA :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-29-2013, 01:06 PM
7 pages on MJ. :tu

Michael Jordan.
07-29-2013, 01:07 PM
CROFL UC Irvine :lol

Vash StampedE
07-29-2013, 01:20 PM
/BoldRequestDenied

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 01:21 PM
:lol elites. UC Irvine is full of people that couldn't get into UCLA :lol

sure buddy :lol sure :lol

Vash StampedE
07-29-2013, 01:23 PM

#BoldWM
#BoldRequestDenied

whitemamba
07-29-2013, 01:25 PM
?
CROFL UC Irvine :lol

:lmao google

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 01:34 PM
:lol