PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Has Kori and Timvp Officially Commented On The Duncan Situation?

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm sure they had a lot to say when Kobe was crying at the press conference asking Nessa for forgiveness, or when he was in Colorado facing 20-to-life, or when Boston spanked us for the title in 2008...just curious as to why the silence. I would like to know their opinion on several things:

The 2 yr Cucking that resulted in this --> https://www.facebook.com/pages/CrossFit-The-Vessel/484427271597125
The Divorce
Game 6
Game 7 the Duncan choke job not once but twice
The Homosexuality

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Why would they need to comment on info from links to trashy gossip web sites. One of the links that was posted in another thread was to Hollywood street kings .com.

Sounds like a really reliable publication.

ElNono
07-28-2013, 07:50 PM
And this is why the EC pinked this fool, tbh... he's like a duck, pooping one massive shitty thread after another...

PlayNando
07-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Koolaid_Man's posts are regressing again, tbh. SMH.

Thread
07-28-2013, 08:25 PM
What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Kool Aid Man

DPG21920
07-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Kool is a man with no money or friends to listen to him in real life so he chooses to be "heard" online by starting multiple threads. It's quite sad but I am glad he's found a place to be heard.

Leetonidas
07-28-2013, 08:33 PM
:sleep

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Koolaid_Man's posts are regressing again, tbh. SMH.
Regressing implies his threads were ever good in the first place :lol

Thread
07-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Kool is a man with no money or friends to listen to him in real life so he chooses to be "heard" online by starting multiple threads. It's quite sad but I am glad he's found a place to be heard.

Don't change the subject, Deeps. He's got a point here that many of us share but have been reticent to bring forth for fear of being tossed out on our proverbial daubers. Dishing but not taking is a habit that Spurs Fan had damn better break. You've been bagged and you'd better get out there, yes, I'm talking to the Family Ellis and take your lumps. Lead your people, make an example of yourself:::surrender and let us see you naked before us, as we've all appeared naked when confronted with calamity of our own. I'm willing to grant one of the Family a waiver. He is excused.

DPG21920
07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Shut up ^.

Thread
07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
^Fine. I'm going to make myself some supper, you SOB, you.

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 09:00 PM
And this is why the EC pinked this fool, tbh... he's like a duck, pooping one massive shitty thread after another...

it's hard to believe Extra STout has dedicated 20K+ of posts for this persona. He's connected to the top so we can expect more shitty threads tbh.

Juggity
07-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Kool and Thread picking the low-hanging fruits via The Schtick

Rogue
07-28-2013, 09:08 PM
Kool made a decent run while he was using that Gordon Liu avatar though, but it seemed like he has quickly reverted back to the old shitty himself since he stopped using the Gordon Liu avatar tbh.

spurraider21
07-28-2013, 09:19 PM
:lol culburn talking about "dishing but not taking"

goes AWOL after the sweep but makes his triumphant return not after 6 but only after 7. If you can't own up to your "can dish it but can't take it" syndrome, then dare I say, you've nary room.

Oh, and only pussies and assholes set trends

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2013, 09:41 PM

^ lololool....yes this is quite true...there's also an alternate theory that Kool is just a narcissist insane asshole that wants revenge against Spur fan :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Kool made a decent run while he was using that Gordon Liu avatar though, but it seemed like he has quickly reverted back to the old shitty himself since he stopped using the Gordon Liu avatar tbh.

I can't be decent all the time

Thread
07-28-2013, 09:44 PM
only pussies and assholes

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

irishock
07-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Why is TiMVP patrolling the legitimate bisexual claim made by Amy? :lol it's like commie china's propaganda.

DPG21920
07-28-2013, 09:52 PM
^ lololool....yes this is quite true...there's also an alternate theory that Kool is just a narcissist insane asshole that wants revenge against Spur fan :lol

No one who post this many threads online has any real friends. Especially guys who come off as really stupid.

spurraider21
07-28-2013, 09:53 PM

goes AWOL after the sweep but makes his triumphant return not after 6 but only after 7. If you can't own up to your "can dish it but can't take it" syndrome, then dare I say, you've nary room.

Oh, and only pussies and assholes set trends

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ok, so back on point

Thread
07-28-2013, 09:56 PM
^You asked me. I was fine reading, but, you couldn't hold your water and went too quick.

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you...

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Chris
07-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Why don't you ask them? Kori Ellis timvp

Thread
07-28-2013, 10:08 PM
^show yerselves!

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 10:15 PM
^You asked me. I was fine reading, but, you couldn't hold your water and went too quick.

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you...

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

so a few Laker fans asked you to come back and you decided to come back once there was no risk and everything was settled. You could've returned after The Sweep, even after 6 but were too chicken shit. From a parrot to chicken shit, :tu.

Thread
07-28-2013, 10:18 PM
so a few Laker fans asked you to come back and you decided to come back once there was no risk and everything was settled. You could've returned after The Sweep, even after 6 but were too chicken shit. From a parrot to chicken shit, :tu.

Please. 99% of the requests/demands were from the loyal opposition. Next Summer wait till it's over. I'll be reading once again.

resistanze
07-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Please. 99% of the requests/demands were from the loyal opposition. Next Summer wait till it's over. I'll be reading once again.

And you could've returned any time, but you returned when the smoke was clear. It's chickenshit.

PlayNando
07-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Regressing implies his threads were ever good in the first place :lol
It's gone from atrocious to downright pathetic, tbh.

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 10:27 PM
proof? and even if Spursfan asked you to return which I don't believe, i'm sure they didn't ask you right after 7. Perhaps some asked you after game 5 or 1, but I don't even believe that. nope....all this talk of 6 and you didn't have the balls to show up after that game was over.

Clipper Nation
07-28-2013, 10:27 PM

& yet you could have returned as soon as you were asked; instead, you chose to wait until you could lodge 6....

Face it Culb, 6 was your ticket back in, your distraction from The Sweep, The $120M Failure, and your front porch stoop.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

Rogue
07-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Cully didn't need to return that early while there were other legends (like DMC, and my nigga Shadowflames) taking care of the whole business, but as soon as those legends were gone there appeared an urgent need for the return of an old legend. People asked him to come back for the good of this site, and Cully gladly accepted it and saved the website from what would've otherwise become an awfully quiet tomb during the off-season.

Rogue
07-28-2013, 10:35 PM
I fathom that 60-70% threads in the NBA forum wouldn't have been existing in the first place had Cully not come back, look upstairs and check how silent it is compared to the regular season

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 10:38 PM
I fathom that 60-70% threads in the NBA forum wouldn't have been existing in the first place had Cully not come back, look upstairs and check how silent it is compared to the regular season
no doubt he's entertaining, but for all his constant trolling of 6, he didn't even have the balls to post right after the game. we're just pointing that out to him.

upstairs is depressing though, part of it is because its the offseason and Spurs didn't make any splashy moves, but we're also in the worst playoff hangover in Spurs history. dark days tbh.

Rogue
07-28-2013, 11:01 PM
agree, and Cully is like the only lamp glimmering in the dim room now imho

Thread
07-28-2013, 11:09 PM
no doubt he's entertaining, but for all his constant trolling of 6, he didn't even have the balls to post right after the game. we're just pointing that out to him.

You fellows thought you had me and were fixing to beat me mercilessly, Spurs Fans and others alike. Well, tough titties. You didn't get it. I can't help it if you flubbed your dub. You richly deserve all you're getting. And you know it. Just take it and maybe next time you'll think twice before waking a 60 year old man from his nap.

ha, ha.

Koolaid_Man
07-29-2013, 05:16 AM
No one who post this many threads online has any real friends. Especially guys who come off as really stupid.

:lol says the guy with almost 50,000 posts...I guess you reason: What's good for the goose is good for the gander." :lol You could never be me shawty...I'm the one and only Koolaida...phonetic spelling = Kool - Laid- Her :lol

AchillesHeel
07-29-2013, 05:30 AM
Kool peaked and flamed out just like D.Rose, tbh. He had potential to be a good poster for years to come and he fucked up. Once the season begins and Lakers suck like they did in 04-05 all these so called Laker fans will disappear per the usual. Offseason will be the only time these fools have anything to talk about.

monosylab1k
07-29-2013, 06:29 AM

It was a chickenshit return and you know it. Only Magic quitting in 86 is more shameful.

Thread
07-29-2013, 07:50 AM
It was a chickenshit return and you know it. Only Magic quitting in 86 is more shameful.

You asked me. I was perfectly content to read, but, you were sure, absolutely sure you had the advantage.

Uh, uh.

BoricuaCJA
07-29-2013, 03:27 PM
You asked me. I was perfectly content to read, but, you were sure, absolutely sure you had the advantage.

Uh, uh.
When you say, "you asked me to come back". You need to show proof that the specific poster asked you that and if they did not, then you should not post that.

I did see some posters ask for you to come back but I saw twice as many say they do not want you back.

SHOW PROOF! That's scaredycat shit if you don't!

Thread
07-29-2013, 03:31 PM
When you say, "you asked me to come back". You need to show proof that the specific poster asked you that and if they did not, then you should not post that.

I did see some posters ask for you to come back but I saw twice as many say they do not want you back.

SHOW PROOF! That's scaredycat shit if you don't!

That would be an invasion of their privacy. I won't do that. Trust me though, I received many PM's goading me, threatening me and asking me out.

monosylab1k
07-29-2013, 03:36 PM

Uh, uh.

Your presence was requested to take your medicine for The Sweep but you were too chickenshit. Just like Magic in 86, wanting no part of Bird.

Thread
07-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Your presence was requested to take your medicine for The Sweep but you were too chickenshit. Just like Magic in 86, wanting no part of Bird.

WTF is it with you and this '86 tact? GD you, Tuna!!!

BoricuaCJA
07-29-2013, 03:44 PM
That would be an invasion of their privacy. I won't do that. Trust me though, I received many PM's goading me, threatening me and asking me out.
Well if the person said they didn't ask you to come back, then your allowed to show proof that the poster was lying. Your just saying because you have no proof! It's a cop out, just like when someone responds to you and you don't have a comeback. And you see they used a word that you used, you just respond with the "trend line" or your roll eyes smiley b/c you have no refute.

Thread
07-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Well if the person said they didn't ask you to come back, then your allowed to show proof that the poster was lying. Your just saying because you have no proof! It's a cop out, just like when someone responds to you and you don't have a comeback. And you see they used a word that you used, you just respond with the "trend line" or your roll eyes smiley b/c you have no refute.

Bor, I will not betray a confidence. No. My room though is a public area and holds a mere sampling of the large total submitted to me.

Rogue
07-29-2013, 05:23 PM
and the 11' February exit of a high-profile mav fan doesn't come far behind either. I think if someone quit on his team only to get slapped in the fat mouth just a few months later by his own team that had just won the NBA championship, then he has nary room to accuse anyone else of being a quitter, imho.

monosylab1k
07-29-2013, 05:39 PM
and the 11' February exit of a high-profile mav fan doesn't come far behind either. I think if someone quit on his team only to get slapped in the fat mouth just a few months later by his own team that had just won the NBA championship, then he has nary room to accuse anyone else of being a quitter, imho.

I didn't quit, i went on hiatus.