07-28-2013, 09:03 PM
What a Matthew Perry looking bitch....

lefty
07-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Rogue accepts the fact that his Goddess is fucking everyone but him

She is his Goddess; he has no choice

Rogue
07-28-2013, 09:25 PM
what's in that pic tbh? Can't see it on my computer, maybe it's from some commie-blocked website like facebook or youtube or something alike.

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 09:29 PM
what's in that pic tbh? Can't see it on my computer, maybe it's from some commie-blocked website like facebook or youtube or something alike.

Chris Evans with your goddess at Comic Con. i suppose that means Evans is laying down the pipe on Scarlett, supposedly Benicio Del Toro tore it up before. too bad that girl in your sig turned out to be a whore, but I think that's how they move ahead in Hollywood. casting couches per par fwiw imho.

Rogue
07-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Rogue accepts the fact that his Goddess is fucking everyone but him

She is his Goddess; he has no choice
I've seen her having sex with random guys in movies and commercials more than you've see your mom and dad fucking each other tbh. But she's a celebrity and those things are exactly what she gets paid for. Hollywood female celebrities are just glorified prostitutes in some way, even my goddess ain't no exception imho

Rogue
07-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Chris Evans with your goddess at Comic Con. i suppose that means Evans is laying down the pipe on Scarlett, supposedly Benicio Del Toro tore it up before. too bad that girl in your sig turned out to be a whore, but I think that's how they move ahead in Hollywood. casting couches per par fwiw imho.
thanks bro. I checked those pics from Comic Con on Scarlett-fan.com (link below) and didn't find nothing beyond normal. Evans is a cool dude and he even kissed my goddess during the shoot of Captain America 2 but that's nothing but "brother-sister" type of friendship (to quote Evan's words). Evans is a married man and has been a friend of my goddess for nearly 10yrs imho, they've worked together on many films in the past (the perfect score, the nanny diaries, avengers etc...), and that type of friend of hers is also what I long to be tbh. I wanna be a close friend of hers, someone she can trust and confide in, but my love for her will never go anywhere deeper than her outer garments tbh (i'm a lifelong celibate, that is my religion)

I wouldn't scruple to do anything for my goddess though, even if that means betraying my religion. I would follow all her orders under no condition, and if she wanted to get married to me somehow someday, I would accept it in a heartbeat. And I wouldn't mind her making love with another guy while being married to me, I would give her greenlights to do everything she likes as long as she feels happy.

I wouldn't mind sharing my "goddess" with other guys who sincerely love her as much as I do, or more than I do (like my nigga shadow and another nigga AchillesHeel). I'd like to call it "true love" between me and my goddess, which everybody craves but often fails to achieve. The true love is totally unselfish and generous, and more stable than the common definition of "love" which's mostly based on sexual pleasure.

http://www.scarlett-photos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1429 (http://www.scarlett-photos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1429)