:corn:

KL2
07-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Well it is true.

hater
07-28-2013, 09:08 PM
Well it is true.

:tu

if manu was black he'd probably already be in China league or at least Russian league

:lmao thinking an NBA team other than the spurs would touch that :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Lol at blk ppl playin race card. What's new?

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Manu got his contract because RC Buford knows that all the Popsuckers and Manutards on ST wanted the washed up 36 year old SG to return at all costs.

CitizenDwayne
:downspin:

look_at_g_shred
He's Manu Ginobili...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Manu got his contract because RC Buford knows that all the Popsuckers and Manutards on ST wanted the washed up 36 year old SG to return at all costs.

Straight from dyslexic monthly folks!

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:12 PM

This guy hates people who are simply innocent fans of Pop and Manu.

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 09:13 PM
elephant in the room tbh

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 09:14 PM
let's call a spade a spade nig

:lmao

Oh man, you're opening up a huge can of worms with that statement.
That is all I will say about it.
I'm neutral.
:wow

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Great yacht grows balls when he finally finds someone to agree with him :rollin

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 09:17 PM
This guy hates people who are simply innocent fans of Pop and Manu.Not really. I just have a problem with the ignorance portrayed by the Manutards, Kobetards, and Lebrontards. Every single one of these gangs worship their player as if he were a God.

Skull-1
Incoming!

*Grabs popcorn before diving into foxhole*

dallasmaverickslose
You gonna change your profile pic, hater?

phxspurfan
07-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Stay classy, San Antonio

hater
07-28-2013, 09:20 PM
You gonna change your profile pic, hater?

yes. as soon as Marco Bellinelli cements himself as fan favorite and takes Manu's minutes once and for all. I will change it then.

this will probably happen by 3rd quarter of 1st game of the season. one can only hope :lol

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Not really. I just have a problem with the ignorance portrayed by the Manutards, Kobetards, and Lebrontards. Every single one of these gangs worship their player as if he were a God.

I don't worship Man and Pop as if they are Gods. I've told you several time already that Manu overall played poorly in the finals. I've also told you Pop is not the perfect coach. Nobody is.

But you always seem to ignore those remarks, and get annoyed when I don't join you in talking shit about these two individuals. You claim it's simply harsh criticism, but you know better. You're just bashing Manu, Pop, and their fans while trying to get attention.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Not mainly. Partially.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Not really. I just have a problem with the ignorance portrayed by the Manutards, Kobetards, and Lebrontards. Every single one of these gangs worship their player as if he were a God.
Shut the fuck up you're so fucking stupid I swear you're like a ten year old. It's crazy that Laker trolls get more respect here than you.

No one takes your trolling ass self seriously. People either are amused by controversy you bring or laugh at the stupid posts you make. Manutards LOL try loyal fan to someone who helped bring us 3 titles

thread
/youropinion

but wait Manu didnt contribute because he was a role player right? Gtfo

TE
yes. as soon as Marco Bellinelli cements himself as fan favorite and takes Manu's minutes once and for all. I will change it then.

this will probably happen by 3rd quarter of 1st game of the season. one can only hope :lol
:lmao hater's back tbh

ChumpDumper
Not really. I just have a problem with the ignorance portrayed by the Manutards, Kobetards, and Lebrontards. Every single one of these gangs worship their player as if he were a God.The way you worship SBM.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:26 PM
:lmao hater's back tbh

The reinforcements you had desperately been waiting for have arrived, I see.

Skull-1
07-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Shut the fuck up you're so fucking stupid I swear you're like a ten year old. It's crazy that Laker trolls get more respect here than you.

No one takes your trolling ass self seriously. People either are amused by controversy you bring or laugh at the stupid posts you make. Manutards LOL try loyal fan to someone who helped bring us 3 titles

thread
/youropinion

but wait Manu didnt contribute because he was a role player right? Gtfo

Started your cycle for the month I see. Your posts sound more shrill than Hillary Clintonochio at full throttle. Good grief.

TheGreatYacht

thread
/youropinion

but wait Manu didnt contribute because he was a role player right? GtfoYou are partially correct You are wrong because he contributed when he was on his prime. You are right in that he was a role player though. As far as him being a role player? Maybe.

spurraider21

what are your thoughts on bruceblitztards?

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 09:35 PM
what are your thoughts on bruceblitztards?There is no such word.

dallasmaverickslose
what are your thoughts on bruceblitztards?

They watch every single NBA game, so they know everything! Didnt you know?

TheGreatYacht
what are your thoughts on bruceblitztards?What are your thoughts on Spurs homers, Popsuckers, and Manutards? Now those words do exist.

Skull-1
07-28-2013, 09:36 PM
You are partially correct You are wrong because he contributed when he was on his prime. You are right in that he was a role player though. As far as him being a role player? Maybe.

Oh, he contributed all right--he gave the Heat quite a few assists. Embarrassingly bad passes he had no business trying. How many times did he throw it out of bounds or barely within reach of a shooter? Pop shoulda benched his sorry azz.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 09:38 PM
Oh, he contributed all right--he gave the Heat quite a few assists. Embarrassingly bad passes he had no business trying. How many times did he throw it out of bounds or barely within reach of a shooter? Pop shoulda benched his sorry azz.Right answer.
http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/715930_correct_answer_More_demotivators_gifce82653 7c489fdb34d9c3cfdab004091 (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=right+answer&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=ACHfxZzTLaFvlM&tbnid=L2LzHeWl4JLYSM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F950900%2Funil ag-shut-down-over-mau&ei=kNX1UcKdMob28wTMuIGwCQ&bvm=bv.49784469,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNEPhv_kJ8bQRa8D_HbnPAD6sZ9zng&ust=1375151860883729)

TE
07-28-2013, 09:39 PM
The reinforcements you had desperately been waiting for have arrived, I see.
rofl reinforcements against whom? You keep coming back for more tbh... you want more and more

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 09:51 PM
You are partially correct You are wrong because he contributed when he was on his prime. You are right in that he was a role player though. As far as him being a role player? Maybe.
I guess Danny Green didn't contribute this year cause he's a role player right? Idiot logic

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 09:54 PM
rofl reinforcements against whom? You keep coming back for more tbh... you want more and more

Are you going to say anything relevant to Spurs basketball? I've been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. AND waitng.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Right answer.
http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/715930_correct_answer_More_demotivators_gifce82653 7c489fdb34d9c3cfdab004091 (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=right+answer&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=ACHfxZzTLaFvlM&tbnid=L2LzHeWl4JLYSM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F950900%2Funil ag-shut-down-over-mau&ei=kNX1UcKdMob28wTMuIGwCQ&bvm=bv.49784469,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNEPhv_kJ8bQRa8D_HbnPAD6sZ9zng&ust=1375151860883729)

Oh, he contributed all right--he gave the Heat quite a few assists. Embarrassingly bad passes he had no business trying. How many times did he throw it out of bounds or barely within reach of a shooter? Pop shoulda benched his sorry azz.
Take away his game 5 and we wouldn't have the chance at a game 7. You think green would have made those threes without those assists? You think coho would have gone 24/10? Nope

TE
07-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Are you going to say anything relevant to Spurs basketball? I've been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. AND waitng.

Okay so you obviously expect there to be a suckfest with Spurs player and I don't buy into that shit. Hence why you take offense to me shitting on you in every thread. It's impossible to have Spurs related basketball when you have Manu's virtual DNA swimming in your mouth.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Okay so you obviously expect there to be a suckfest with Spurs player and I don't buy into that shit. Hence why you take offense to me shitting on you in every thread. It's impossible to have Spurs related basketball when you have Manu's virtual DNA swimming in your mouth.

And I'm STILL WAITING!

TE
07-28-2013, 10:13 PM
And I'm STILL WAITING!

Actually what you are waiting for is for me to say something you agree with (you being a blind homer).

Btw, you're like the last person who should be critiquing other peoples post. You read other posts with an agenda which prompts you to pump out a shitty post attacking a contrary opinion or sucking off a post you agree with. I got you figured out, kid.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Actually what you are waiting for is for me to say something you agree with (you being a blind homer).

Btw, you're like the last person who should be critiquing other peoples post. You read other posts with an agenda which prompts you to pump out a shitty post attacking a contrary opinion or sucking off a post you agree with. I got you figured out, kid.

still nothing about ball lol

btw, he's not a homer. He appreciates what they've done for us and has not defended his play.

youre just an idiot that resorts to insults when in reality you are probably a punk ass kid. Manu has done a lot for the Spurs, even this year. If you're gonna post about ball I'd like to hear but if not get your punk ass off these forums you Internet thug

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:18 PM

I'd like to have a good baskeball debate with you, but you instead want to attempt to make personal shots at me. Agree with my views or disagree with them, I don't care; just post something relevant to basketball for pete's sake.

TE
07-28-2013, 10:18 PM

btw, he's not a homer. He appreciates what they've done for us and has not defended his play.

youre just an idiot that resorts to insults when in reality you are probably a punk ass kid. Manu has done a lot for the Spurs, even this year. If you're gonna post about ball I'd like to hear but if not get your punk ass off these forums you Internet thug

:lol newb meltdown

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:19 PM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 10:20 PM
You're still a punk ass e thug you can call me whatever lol. Bro u totally hurt my feelings

TE
07-28-2013, 10:21 PM
I'd like to have a good baskeball debate with you, but you instead want to attempt to make personal shots at me. Agree with my views or disagree with them, I don't care; just post something relevant to basketball for pete's sake.

:lol as if I am required to meet the demands of two shitty grey posters who've barely been here or know anything about my basketball acumen

TE
07-28-2013, 10:21 PM

Still gargling Manu's virtual DNA lol

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 10:22 PM

youre just an idiot that resorts to insults when in reality you are probably a punk ass kid. Manu has done a lot for the Spurs, even this year. If you're gonna post about ball I'd like to hear but if not get your punk ass off these forums you Internet thug:lmao @ a Manutard trying to act like he knows about basketball.

TE
07-28-2013, 10:22 PM
You're still a punk ass e thug you can call me whatever lol. Bro u totally hurt my feelings

Weren't you the one to call me names and act like a badass in that last post?

:lol hypocrite

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:23 PM
:lol as if I am required to meet the demands of two shitty grey posters who've barely been here or know anything about my basketball acumen

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Still gargling Manu's virtual DNA lol

Kingsly Alexander
07-28-2013, 10:24 PM
There was an article on PTR that mentioned it wouldn't of mattered in free agency whether they gave Manu 5 mil (which the number, representing his market value I generally read thrown around here) or the 7 mil he received after signing Splitter for 9 mil.

Knowing this now, I have no qualms with the FO's decision.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:25 PM
:lmao @ a Manutard trying to act like he knows about basketball.

So if we don't agree with your views we know less about basketball than you do?

TE
07-28-2013, 10:26 PM

lol still gargling Manu's DNA
lol hurting from the work I've put on the last two days so you want me to stop

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 10:27 PM
:lmao @ a Manutard trying to act like he knows about basketball.
Yeah bro I forgot you know so much about ball you repeat yourself and insult others cause you have no rebuttals. you change quotes. its no secret that you know nothing about ball lol.

youre not a sits fan you're a Duncan fan

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:28 PM

***I'll be reminding you about this every time I respond to one of your posts, until you post something relevant to the sport of basketball. Keep on talking all the shit you want.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 10:28 PM
The work you put on? Lol and he's the homo? LOL

callo1
07-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Manu is 100% class

Manu has played a very large role in winning championships for the city of San Antonio

Manu was underpaid when he was in his prime

A lot of people hating on Manu are going to look foolish next season

TE
07-28-2013, 10:31 PM

***I'll be reminding you about this every time I respond to one of your posts, until you post something relevant to the sport of basketball. Keep on talking all the shit you want.
:translation: :cry "please stop, I can't take it anymore, I'm sorry for seek to attack you in this thread. I should've known" :cry

TE
07-28-2013, 10:31 PM
The work you put on? Lol and he's the homo? LOL

you read it that way. What does that say about you?

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:32 PM
:translation: :cry "please stop, I can't take it anymore, I'm sorry for seek to attack you in this thread. I should've known" :cry

***I'm laughing out loud watching you scramble for ways to "insult" me. You can't handle the fact that I'm right about you not wanting to talk about basketball.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah bro I forgot you know so much about ball you repeat yourself and insult others cause you have no rebuttals. you change quotes. its no secret that you know nothing about ball lol.

youre not a sits fan you're a Duncan fanI don't rebuttal to personal insults. That's too low for me tbh. The insane are ignored by me. If you wanna argue bball, then I'm down.

td4mvp2k
07-28-2013, 10:34 PM
OP not from SA :lol

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:36 PM
I don't rebuttal to personal insults. That's too low for me tbh. The insane are ignored by me. If you wanna argue bball, then I'm down.

Are you going to going to continue to refuse to acknowledge that I agree that Manu played poorly in the finals and that Pop is not perfect?

TXstbobcat
07-28-2013, 10:36 PM
Race had nothing to do with it. He has been a huge part of the success of this franchise and he was rewarded with a contract that ensure he will retire as a spur.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Are you going to going to continue to refuse to acknowledge that I agree that Manu played poorly in the finals and that Pop is not perfect?:lol I don't think you believe that yourself. I like the sarcasm though.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:39 PM
:lol I don't think you believe that yourself. I like the sarcasm though.

Take it or leave it.

You can't whine about me being a "blind homer." I've told you countless times my views. Now I know what you really want me, and other loyal fans to do.

You want us to start talking shit about Pop and Manu.

TE
07-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Are you going to going to continue to refuse to acknowledge that I agree that Manu played poorly in the finals and that Pop is not perfect?

So does Manu deserve criticism? I think he does.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:41 PM

Well that's never been said before. :rolleyes

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Not as much as he's getting. At first, sure. Beating a dead horse. He's not the sole reason we lost. No matter how much butthurt you have will change that.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 10:43 PM

:rollin

TE
07-28-2013, 10:44 PM

Answer the question and stop deflecting. I'm being a gentlemen about it.

TE
07-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Not as much as he's getting. At first, sure. Beating a dead horse. He's not the sole reason we lost. No matter how much butthurt you have will change that.

He's one of the main reasons we lost. Sure the team as a whole fucked up but game 6 and 7 was Manu's time to deliver as an X-factor.

ElNono
07-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Bolivians ain't getting that contract, so there's gotta be something more to it, tbh...

slick'81
07-28-2013, 10:52 PM
I don't think he got it because he's brown but I dnt knw how u can justify it based on the playoffs alone and his injury history

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 10:53 PM
He's one of the main reasons we lost. Sure the team as a whole fucked up but game 6 and 7 was Manu's time to deliver as an X-factor.
Game 7 18 points 5 assists. He was the one of the only ones that showed up. Sure he wasn't clutch at the end, but at least he came to play.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 10:54 PM
He's one of the main reasons we lost. Sure the team as a whole fucked up but game 6 and 7 was Manu's time to deliver as an X-factor.TE with the goods.

Strategic
07-28-2013, 10:54 PM
The NBA is a business. I haven't heard anyone say that this is a bad business decision. Let Holt make his money.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 10:55 PM

You're a little late to the party. This topic has been discussed over and over for well over a month now. Manu is old. I hoped he would play well, but for the most part, he didnt. I acknowledge that he played poorly. But, being that he's an all time great Spur, it's wrong to talk nothing but shit about him and wish for him to go to the pits of hell for eternity. Show some aprreciation for all that he's done and hope that he plays better next year.

I don't see Dallas Cowboys fans ranting and hating on Tom Landry when Dallas didn't do well in the 80's.

slick'81
07-28-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm not even mad he got 7 mil per I think overall its a pretty fair deal .I'm more concerned the spurs will have to rely on manu as that 3 rd option and facilitator again because the results probably aren't changing

TE
07-28-2013, 11:02 PM
Actually I've posted before about Manu's finals performance. You've been to busy criticizing anybody who shows one ounce of criticism for Manu. And the whole "how can you expect Manu to ball out if he's old" is a copout. Manu's one of the greatest competitors and it showed for all of game 5. A great majority of posters who've been here awhile along with myself expected Manu to be that x-factor. When it came to crunch time, Manu fizzled out in both game 6 and 7. The criticism is warranted regardless of loyalty or any of that sentimental fanboy bullshit you try to conjure up.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm not even mad he got 7 mil per I think overall its a pretty fair deal .I'm more concerned the spurs will have to rely on manu as that 3 rd option and facilitator again because the results probably aren't changingAren't you contradicting yourself there? I mean you say that you don't care about the $7M yet that $14.5M is the main reason (well Matt Bonner too) why we couldn't pick up a FA that can do what you said we need which is a facilitator off the bench.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Aren't you contradicting yourself there? I mean you say that you don't care about the $7M yet that $14.5M is the main reason (well Matt Bonner too) why we couldn't pick up a FA that can do what you said we need which is a facilitator off the bench.
That's not a contradiction. Look it up.

milkyway21
07-28-2013, 11:08 PM

Those fans who idolize Manu and Pop may be professionals and have higher IQ than you. Some fans are into their favorite players not because they are winning but because of their character & unselfishness. Calling them retards is disrespectful. After so many chances you are still the same. You still posts like 100X of the same sentence about Manu and Pop. When can you stop? Are you going to be like this the whole season? You already tortured us with your trash videos, hoping for attention obviously, but you simply love annoying people. And that only makes you a laughing stock, chump. What a pity.

slick'81
07-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Aren't you contradicting yourself therce? I mean you say that you duon't care about the $7M yet that $14.5M is the main reason (well Matt Bonner too) why we couldn't pick up a FA that can do what you said we need which is a facilitator off the bench.

If I knew for sure manu taking a mil or two less would help assuming manu told spurs fu I want 7 then I change my tune .I don't think spurs considered waiving bonner anyway

TheGreatYacht
That's not a contradiction. Look it up.Nah, I think he just doesn't want to spit it out that Manu was a big factor in why the Spurs were not able to improve.

xmas1997
You're a little late to the party. This topic has been discussed over and over for well over a month now. Manu is old. I hoped he would play well, but for the most part, he didnt. I acknowledge that he played poorly. But, being that he's an all time great Spur, it's wrong to talk nothing but shit about him and wish for him to go to the pits of hell for eternity. Show some aprreciation for all that he's done and hope that he plays better next year.

I don't see Dallas Cowboys fans ranting and hating on Tom Landry when Dallas didn't do well in the 80's.

Win or lose, Tom Landry was an American icon.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Nah, I think he just doesn't want to spit it out that Manu was a big factor in why the Spurs were not able to improve.
Splitter, Bel, Pender. Stop focusing on one, hypocrite.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Win or lose, Tom Landry was an American icon.

And win or lose, Manu will still be one of the most beloved Spurs of all time. Sure he's not quite what he used to be, but as a LOYAL fan, I'll still be rooting for him. Till the wheels fall of.

Skull-1
07-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Take away his game 5 and we wouldn't have the chance at a game 7. You think green would have made those threes without those assists? You think coho would have gone 24/10? Nope

And if Manu played halfway smart we would have been up 3-1. He just gave it to the Heat.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Those fans who idolize Manu and Pop may be professionals and have higher IQ than you. Some fans are into their favorite players not because they are winning but because of their character & unselfishness. Calling them retards is disrespectful. After so many chances you are still the same. You still posts like 100X of the same sentence about Manu and Pop. When can you stop? Are you going to be like this the whole season? You already tortured us with your trash videos, hoping for attention obviously, but you simply love annoying people. And that only makes you a laughing stock, chump. What a pity.Really? Pop and Manu have no self-criticism and there's no way in hell that Manu is unselfish the way he gladly signed that $14.5M check sealing the Spurs' chances of improving so far. Manu called or judged his pathetic performance as "so-so" and Pop is stubborn and cynical enough to say that he made the right decision in subbing out Timmy (don't have the article but I'll find it if you really want to see it.) So much for having character and being unselfish tbh.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Splitter, Bel, Pender. Stop focusing on one, hypocrite.

And that's why it's widely known and accepted that he's just a Manu hater.

Skull-1
07-28-2013, 11:18 PM
Race had nothing to do with it. He has been a huge part of the success of this franchise and he was rewarded with a contract that ensure he will retire as a spur.

It isn't a race it is an ethnicity. Manu is Caucasian.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Splitter, Bel, Pender. Stop focusing on one, hypocrite.:lol You're actually admitting that the FO made some BAD decisions. Thanks for helping my case. :toast

Skull-1
07-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Game 7 18 points 5 assists. He was the one of the only ones that showed up. Sure he wasn't clutch at the end, but at least he came to play.

Came to play for the Heat in crunch time.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:25 PM
Came to play for the Heat in crunch time.

By your logic, does that mean Danny Green played for the Heat the majority of the game? And game 6 too? He couldn't hit a 3-pointer to save his life in the last 2 games of the finals. I don't understand why he doesn't get any of your criticism the way yall are going with this, tbh. It makes no sense at all. You act like Manu single handedly lost the entire finals for us.

It's true that there were plenty of times he was of no help at all to us, but the same can be said about a good number of the players on this squad at one point or another.

You all are simply Manu haters that will take any chance you get to talk shit.

milkyway21
07-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Really? Pop and Manu have no self-criticism and there's no way in hell that Manu is unselfish the way he gladly signed that $14.5M check sealing the Spurs' chances of improving so far. Manu called or judged his pathetic performance as "so-so" and Pop is stubborn and cynical enough to say that he made the right decision in subbing out Timmy (don't have the article but I'll find it if you really want to see it.) So much for having character and being unselfish tbh.

There you go again. Repeating you already posted before.
Maybe Tim was a liar when he suggested in the playoffs "Manu needs to be selfish" to be effective hmmnn :rolleyes

BTW, I once called Pop a stubborn. But that is not disrespecting other fans by calling them names as retards.

By the way you are still a laughing stock :lol Alleluyah !!!

You are a hopeless case.

hater
07-28-2013, 11:32 PM

what really bothers me is I was clamoring this since February. Stickign with this old broken Manu would be our undoing. I was preaching and the Church or Manu persecuted me to no end.

the Argentine hit the fan in the finals and the rest is history :pctoss

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 11:33 PM
:lol You're actually admitting that the FO made some BAD decisions. Thanks for helping my case. :toast

There you go again with the :deadhorse.
And you're missing his point, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. How can someone be so dense?
You assume way to much. I think you just love to read your own posts, either that or misrepresent others' posts by copying and pasting.
In any case it just goes to prove how much of a :troll you really are.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:34 PM
what really bothers me is I was clamoring this since February. Stickign with this old broken Manu would be our undoing. I was preaching and the Church or Manu persecuted me to no end.

Pretty sure I recall you preaching that the Spurs would win in 7 games.

hater
07-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Pretty sure I recall you preaching that the Spurs would win in 7 games.

yes, and I was 2 terrible Ginobili turnovers late in game 7 away from being right

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:38 PM
yes, and I was 2 terrible Ginobili turnovers late in game 7 away from being right

Or Danny Green not missing nearly all of his 3-pointers? Or Tony Parker not playing at an MVP level? Or Gary Neal making beoneheaded defensive errors? Or Tiago playing soft? Or Diaw not grabbing more rebounds?

You always want to blame it on one person, which is an irrational way to analyze a loss.

hater
07-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Or Danny Green not missing nearly all of his 3-pointers? Or Tony Parker not playing at an MVP level? Or Gary Neal making beoneheaded defensive errors? Or Tiago playing soft? Or Diaw not grabbing more rebounds?

You always want to blame it on one person, which is an irrational way to analyze a loss.

Neither of those players mentioned singlehandely lost game 6 for the Spurs.

on the contrary those players contributed to Spurs almost winning it all. (save Splitter, that is one soft brazilian pussy that wears G-strings and dances on a float in Carnaval)

ElNono
07-28-2013, 11:42 PM
lol Spurs in 7
lol persecuted

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 11:43 PM

The problem is they are not interested in being rational, they just want to cast blame, and on their particular whipping boys.
That is typical troll behavior.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 11:43 PM
There you go again with the :deadhorse.
And you're missing his point, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. How can someone be so dense?
You assume way to much. I think you just love to read your own posts, either that or misrepresent others' posts by copying and pasting.
In any case it just goes to prove how much of a :troll you really are.You really want me to take what he said seriously? Fine then how bout this for an answer. Tiago Splitter is young and he's never gotten paid the big bucks. Why should he sacrifice $$$ too? Portland supposedly offered him the same amount so the Spurs just matched. Tiago is justified.

The Belli and Pendergraph I've said plenty of times that they were idiotic moves by the FO. They jumped the gun on those two instead of patiently waiting on someone better such as AK47.

Manu on the other hand has already made his millions if $$$ already (last year's overpaid contract of $14M,) not to mention the extra $$$ that he makes off of marketing and endorsements. It was on Manu to take a pay cut from his market value which he clearly failed to do so.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but there it is. The truth.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Neither of those players mentioned singlehandely lost game 6 for the Spurs.

on the contrary those players contributed to Spurs almost winning it all. (save Splitter, that is one soft brazilian pussy that wears G-strings and dances on a float in Carnaval)

Pretty sure Danny Green clanking 3's all game long derailed us from taking control of the game. Kind of a major setback, considering how huge of a role he was playing for this team. I don't want to criticize the man; I love Danny Green. But if you're seriously going out and saying we lost game 6 all because of Manu, I'll have my say as well. Any why aren't you criticizing Kawhi for missing his FT? Would've sealed the game.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:46 PM
You really want me to take what he said seriously? Fine then how bout this for an answer. Tiago Splitter is young and he's never gotten paid the big bucks. Why should he sacrifice $$$ too? Portland supposedly offered him the same amount so the Spurs just matched. Tiago is justified.

The Belli and Pendergraph I've said plenty of times that they were idiotic moves by the FO. They jumped the gun on those two instead of patiently waiting on someone better such as AK47.

Manu on the other hand has already made his millions if $$$ already (last year's overpaid contract of $14M,) not to mention the extra $$$ that he makes off of marketing and endorsements. It was on Manu to take a pay cut from his market value which he clearly failed to do so.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but there it is. The truth.

No, it is not the truth. Sorry to break it to you.

It is however, an opinion. Nothing more.

hater
07-28-2013, 11:47 PM
Pretty sure Danny Green clanking 3's all game long derailed us from taking control of the game. Kind of a major setback, considering how huge of a role he was playing for this team. I don't want to criticize the man; I love Danny Green. But if you're seriously going out and saying we lost game 6 all because of Manu, I'll have my say as well. Any why aren't you criticizing Kawhi for missing his FT? Would've sealed the game.

Green shot 49% from 3pt throughout the playoffs

Ginobili allegedly one of the BIG 3 shot a miserable 30%

wow

TheGreatYacht

You always want to blame it on one person, which is an irrational way to analyze a loss.There you go again trying to spread the blame on the team just so that you don't have to point the finger at your Gods.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6174529280/hB87378DC/

dallasmaverickslose

wow

Green went cold in games 6 and 7.

hater
07-28-2013, 11:48 PM
Green went cold in games 6 and 7.

and Manu was antartic ice cold the entire playoffs

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 11:49 PM

wowManutards are just like Kobetards. No matter how many facts you present to them, they will not change their mind. Wasting your time tbh.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:50 PM
There you go again trying to spread the blame on the team just so that you don't have to point the finger at your Gods.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6174529280/hB87378DC/

Definitions time!!!

Irrational: Marked by a lack of accord with reason or sound judgment: an irrational dislike.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:50 PM

Even in games 5 and 7? Didn't realize that.

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 11:51 PM

there were mistakes made by all, so if we had a report card for the Finals, no one would make an A+. that being said, Manu would most likely score a D-, and that might be generous. He hurt more than he helped.

btw, i don't recall timvp ever making report cards for the Finals, would like to read that tbh but understand if he sees no point.

TE
07-28-2013, 11:51 PM

wow
Truff bombs tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 11:52 PM

Green going 1-19 in the last two games is worse than Ginobili's 30% tbh.

Btw he didn't lose the title alone in G7. How about a missed 3 by Kawhi and a missed lay-up by TD.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 11:53 PM
Definitions time!!!

Irrational: Marked by a lack of accord with reason or sound judgment: an irrational dislike.You already know what I'm gonna say.

Def. of Homer - Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=homer

Sounds like you tbh.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2013, 11:55 PM
there were mistakes made by all, so if we had a report card for the Finals, no one would make an A+. that being said, Manu would most likely score a D-, and that might be generous. He hurt more than he helped.

btw, i don't recall timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) ever making report cards for the Finals, would like to read that tbh but understand if he sees no point.I wonder if timvp saying that Pop and Manu were the main reasons that we lost Game 6 will bring some reality to the Homers. Probably not.

HI-FI
07-28-2013, 11:57 PM

i was pointing it out all season as well that something was off with him. i'm not a parker apologist as you, in fact i've always preferred Manu, but this was a sad season for him tbh. Church of Manu went from devout and defensive to full on Spanish Inquisition imho. nigga has too large and crazy a fanbase, hence the overpaying.

xmas1997
07-28-2013, 11:57 PM
No, it is not the truth. Sorry to break it to you.

It is however, an opinion. Nothing more.

And that is part of their problem, their opinion, which they never acknowledge that is all it is, taints their reality to the point that they believe it to be truth, when in fact it really is just nothing but their opinion.
And apparently the more they read, and post, their same redundant absurdity over and over again, the more it becomes truth to them.
I sincerely think they are doing this just to rile people up and don't believe their crazy posts anyway, they just get some sort of sadistic pleasure doing it.
And that to my way of thinking constitutes :troll activity. I doubt they are Spur fans at all and really are closet Mav, Laker, or Heat fans disguised as Spur fans.

dallasmaverickslose
07-28-2013, 11:58 PM
You already know what I'm gonna say.

Def. of Homer - Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=homer

Sounds like you tbh.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Guy is still in denial over the fact that I actually don't belive Pop and Manu are perfect Gods... His web definition shows it. TGY only believes what he wants to hear! The dude wished I was irrational on the opposite end of the spectrum, even though I've proven to him time and time again that I'm not.

I'm just a loyal fan that doesn't hate players or coaches on his team.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 11:59 PM
I wonder if timvp saying that Pop and Manu were the main reasons that we lost Game 6 will bring some reality to the Homers. Probably not.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnGP7zntqE9fGw3ssWXyvPmqHJ0_nHo 0tLSU5cFAYRQF26eWuZ

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-28-2013, 11:59 PM

Guy is still in denial over the fact that I actually don't belive Pop and Manu are perfect Gods... His web definition shows it. TGY only believes what he wants to hear! The dude wished I was irrational on the opposite end of the spectrum, even though I've proven to him time and time again that I'm not.

I'm just a loyal fan that doesn't hate players or coaches on his team.

Doesn't he actually fall under the category if we're being literal?

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:01 AM
Doesn't he actually fall under the category if we're being literal?

Never thought of it that way, but you're actually sort of right about that! :lol

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Manu turned the ball 8 times. Manu missed a huge free throw despite being the savvy vet that he is. Manu was a determent to the team in Game 6. Stop bringing up Game 7 because Manu is the main reason (well Pop too) why we even played a Game 7. Manu was the X factor off the bench and he shat the bed. Parker gave us the lead to go up by 5 pts with 28 secs to go so don't even dare bring up his name. Geez, you ppl are so irrational.

I'm just a loyal fan that doesn't hate players or coaches on his team.:lmao You're an extremist for all the Spurs homers, that's what you are.

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Manu turned the ball 8 times. Manu missed a huge free throw despite being the savvy vet that he is. Manu was a determent to the team in Game 6. Stop bringing up Game 7 because Manu is the main reason (well Pop too) why we even played a Game 7. Manu was the X factor off the bench and he shat the bed. Parker gave us the lead to go up by 5 pts with 28 secs to go so don't even dare bring up his name. Geez, you ppl are so irrational. :lmao You're an extremist for all the Spurs homers, that's what you are.

Even when I tell you multiple times that Pop and Manu are not perfect?

I will continue to remind you of this until you decide to stop being irrational.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Manu turned the ball 8 times.

Danny Green missed 18 threes in two games.

Manu missed a huge free throw despite being the savvy vet that he is.

So did Kawhi.

Manu was a determent to the team in Game 6.

No, the whole team was. Even after it went to overtime, we shit the bed in OT.

Stop bringing up Game 7 because Manu is the main reason (well Pop too) why we even played a Game 7.

Look up your definition of homer.

Manu was the X factor off the bench and he shat the bed. Parker gave us the lead to go up by 5 pts with 28 secs to go so don't even dare bring up his name. Geez, you ppl are so irrational. :lmao You're an extremist for all the Spurs homers, that's what you are.

Yeah, don't bring up 6-24 in game seven because that would contradict your argument.

Rogue
07-29-2013, 12:11 AM
something around 5m a year sounds the proper market value for the current manu imho, it was obvious he got a loyal bonus from the Spurs instead of taking any paycut. He probably deserves the money, and the signings of Pendergraph and Belli are also decent ones but if I were a spur fan I would rather believe that those signings have nothing to do with Neal's departure. Losing Neal will turn out to be a costly mistake imho.

Spurs still need to add a decent PG to their squad as Parker's backup, or as an emergency plan should anything bad happen to Parker. Manu gets slightly overpaid but that's not just because he's "hispanic" imho, it looks to me like he just gets kindly rewarded for his past contributions to this team.

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Danny Green missed 18 threes in two games.

So did Kawhi.

No, the whole team was. Even after it went to overtime, we shit the bed in OT.

Look up your definition of homer.

Yeah, don't bring up 6-24 in game seven because that would contradict your argument.

TGY's going to try his very best to ignore everything you said here. He has no logical ways to disprove you here. :rollin

TE
07-29-2013, 12:12 AM
When it's all said and done, just like HarlemHeat37 said, TGY will be a legend on this site however controversial that may seem to many tbh...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 12:15 AM
When it's all said and done, just like HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) said, TGY will be a legend on this site however controversial that may seem to many tbh...

is that supposed to be an accomplishment? do you REALLY think i care about a popularity contest on an internet forum?

damn bro... if that's what is important to ya.. i'll let you have this one :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

TE
07-29-2013, 12:17 AM
is that supposed to be an accomplishment? do you REALLY think i care about a popularity contest on an internet forum?
You care enough to quote a post not even directed to you :lol:lol

damn bro... if that's what is important to ya.. i'll let you have this one :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:cry

Rogue
Spurs are too classy to ever idolize or overpay any player only to cater for a certain group of fans. Manu was really good back in their days of glory, and even the 36yr-old him can still shine through his bald spot once in a while (like the game 1 vs. warriors, and game 5 vs. Miami) but you can't expect the 36yr old to be a god every night in and out. Dude's also an argie but his name is Ginobili, not Javier Zanetti

RD2191

ElNono
07-29-2013, 12:18 AM

My favorite poster this offseason, tbh :lol

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:18 AM
When it's all said and done, just like HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) said, TGY will be a legend on this site however controversial that may seem to many tbh...

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

TE
07-29-2013, 12:19 AM
dallasmaverickslose be jealous:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Thanks. I tried to be as polite as I could so that I can avoid all the personal attacks just for once so that people can focus more on the content of this thread. Very true. Every Spurs fan here on Spurs talk can be united and get along for once just because of this man's greatness.Not really. Tim Duncan has ensured that I be a Spurs fan for life. If the Spurs ever become a lottery team or go through downs like the Sacramento Kings, I'll still follow them but I won't be as closely involved. I'll be more of a casual Spurs fan than the diehard Spurs fan that I am right now.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Great Yacht, after reading this, I will no longer be responding to any more of your messages. How dare you call us Spurs homers? Nothing more than a fake, bandwagon troll.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2013, 12:25 AM
something around 5m a year sounds the proper market value for the current manu imho, it was obvious he got a loyal bonus from the Spurs instead of taking any paycut. He probably deserves the money, and the signings of Pendergraph and Belli are also decent ones but if I were a spur fan I would rather believe that those signings have nothing to do with Neal's departure. Losing Neal will turn out to be a costly mistake imho.

Spurs still need to add a decent PG to their squad as Parker's backup, or as an emergency plan should anything bad happen to Parker. Manu gets slightly overpaid but that's not just because he's "hispanic" imho, it looks to me like he just gets kindly rewarded for his past contributions to this team.Yeah too bad loyalty hasn't brought us championships for the past 6 years. You can call me a little spoiled brat all you want but Tim Duncan is so great that he should have more than 4 rings. As a Mavs fan with one championship, of course you'll never comprehend this.
Spurs are too classy to ever idolize or overpay any player only to cater for a certain group of fans. Manu was really good back in their days of glory, and even the 36yr-old him can still shine through his bald spot once in a while (like the game 1 vs. warriors, and game 5 vs. Miami) but you can't expect the 36yr old to be a god every night in and out. Dude's also an argie but his name is Ginobili, not Javier ZanettiI was just being sarcastic if you're referring to my previous comment about RC and ST. I pretty much agree with everything else. Manu isn't good enough anymore to be the third option.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2013, 12:28 AM

Great Yacht, after reading this, I will no longer be responding to any more of your messages. How dare you call us Spurs homers? Nothing more than a fake, bandwagon troll.So you're telling me that you're going to be here on ST 24/7 for the next 6 or 7 years when Timmy retires? Geez, what a loser.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 12:32 AM
So you're telling me that you're going to be here on ST 24/7 for the next 6 or 7 years when Timmy retires? Geez, what a loser.

Diehard fan definition: A Diehard fan should do Anything for his/her team. Whenever there's a big game, they can't let anything get in their way. A diehard fan sticks with their team no matter what. If their favorite baseball team is out of contention by early July, a diehard fan will follow their team inning by inning, noting statistics and scores, thinking of moves to make to get the team better.

Nice insults, though. Totally improves your credibility. Also, I thought you didn't resort to insults. But do enlighten me on how you are basing my private life on an internet forum without the slightest clue of anything about me, including my actual name. To play the Devils advocate, one could assume it's you that needs the life, considering you are insulting me and taking the majority of your time to be redundant and insulting over an internet forum.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2013, 12:37 AM
Diehard fan definition: A Diehard fan should do Anything for his/her team. Whenever there's a big game, they can't let anything get in their way. A diehard fan sticks with their team no matter what. If their favorite baseball team is out of contention by early July, a diehard fan will follow their team inning by inning, noting statistics and scores, thinking of moves to make to get the team better. I'll still be a Spurs fan when it's all said and done. You act like it's a crime to become a casual Spurs fan once Timmy retires. It's not like I'll be rooting for another team. I owe like 4 different jerseys (Tim, Manu, TP, and Kawhi) and a lot of Tim Duncan posters. There is nothing wrong with being a fan of the GOAT power forward. Who knows, maybe the Spurs pick up Roy Hibbert in 2015 to replace Timmy when he retires, TP takes a pay cut, and the Spurs remain contenders for another 4 or 5 years so stop worrying about me not cheering for the Spurs anymore. I'll be a Spurs fan for life.

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:48 AM
dallasmaverickslose (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18316) be jealous:lol

huh?

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:50 AM

Great Yacht, after reading this, I will no longer be responding to any more of your messages. How dare you call us Spurs homers? Nothing more than a fake, bandwagon troll.

I really fail to understand TGY's agenda here, tbh.

callo1
07-29-2013, 12:52 AM
When it's all said and done, just like HarlemHeat37 said, TGY will be a legend on this site however controversial that may seem to many tbh...

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/set-a-record/intro/

TE
07-29-2013, 12:52 AM
huh?
You've become so cool as a wannabe forum vigilante that you forgot how to read?

TE
07-29-2013, 12:53 AM
I really fail to understand TGY's agenda here, tbh.
Get a rise out of homers, tbh. It's quite transparent.

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:55 AM
You've become so cool as a wannabe forum vigilante that you forgot how to read?

I fail to understand what there is for me to be jealous of.

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 12:55 AM
Get a rise out of homers, tbh. It's quite transparent.

And you're a huge part of it

TE
07-29-2013, 12:58 AM
I fail to understand what there is for me to be jealous of.
TGY is toying with you and others... becoming a legend in the process... he's in your head:lol

TE
07-29-2013, 01:00 AM
And you're a huge part of it
:downspin:Projecting tbh

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 01:03 AM
TGY is toying with you and others... becoming a legend in the process... he's in your head:lol

:rolleyes Whatever you say bro. You wish he was. It's all part of your agenda.

Let me tell you what IS in my head: My admiration for this great basketball organization. I am so thankful for all of our players, our coaches, our FO, and our owner. Of all the sports teams in all the leagues that I follow, the Spurs have constently been and always will be the team I love the most.

That's what's in my head. Chew on that.

TE
07-29-2013, 01:06 AM
:rolleyes Whatever you say bro.
:lolYou mention him in every thread, tbh. If he posts first, you go in forum vigilante and fail miserably. Like clockwork.

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 01:12 AM
:lolYou mention him in every thread, tbh. If he posts first, you go in forum vigilante and fail miserably. Like clockwork.

:rolleyes You only say that because you don't agree with what I say. But go ahead and spin this into something personal about me again, just like you always do!

Skull-1
07-29-2013, 01:35 AM

wow

And Green won a couple games with his hot shooting. Manu cost us three with his bad passing and poor shooting. Game Four Manu was 1-8 (that includes 0-3 from behind the arc). Those clanks were bad decisions every time yet pop kept him in for 25 minutes and a meager five points...

Green had only two "bad" games. Manu only had one good game.

Skull-1
07-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Green going 1-19 in the last two games is worse than Ginobili's 30% tbh.

Btw he didn't lose the title alone in G7. How about a missed 3 by Kawhi and a missed lay-up by TD.

And Manu passing the ball to the wrong team and to fans in the stands four or five times at the end of game 7 was worse than any mistakes both Leonard and Green (and Tim, too, for that matter) made, combined.

Sean Cagney
07-29-2013, 02:33 AM
And Manu passing the ball to the wrong team and to fans in the stands four or five times at the end of game 7 was worse than any mistakes both Leonard and Green (and Tim, too, for that matter) made, combined.

Im done arguing with that idiot No Lyfe in here, he just points out others one or two misses or some mistake but hardly takes into account Manu's last two games or the horrible TO's even non SPURS fans talk about to me when I talk about the FINALS! Yeah Tim misses a damn shot and Kawhi missed a damn three, yeah that happens! BUT the TO's when you throw it right to the other damn team all the time in key moments and you stay out there? WTF is that?

What the hell was he thinking passing the ball right to the other team, how hard is it to pass the ball to a cutter or your own player that you have to f in pass it to the other team that easily or stumble onto the ground and turn it over? Some of it looked scripted or set up it was so damn sad, nobody can just turn it over like he did but he did! I still don't get it.
And that is part of their problem, their opinion, which they never acknowledge that is all it is, taints their reality to the point that they believe it to be truth, when in fact it really is just nothing but their opinion.
And apparently the more they read, and post, their same redundant absurdity over and over again, the more it becomes truth to them.
I sincerely think they are doing this just to rile people up and don't believe their crazy posts anyway, they just get some sort of sadistic pleasure doing it.
And that to my way of thinking constitutes :troll activity. I doubt they are Spur fans at all and really are closet Mav, Laker, or Heat fans disguised as Spur fans.I would not doubt a few in here are LA fans, KOBYZ I would start with! Just see the name and he never denied it nor said otherwise when I called him and LA fan! He just does the same crap over and over in here. There is alot of trolls pretending to be Spurs fans in here, I doubt Great is one of them though, he just tells the truth at times and sometimes overboard but it's his opinion! Some though are trolls no doubt.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 03:22 AM
Im done arguing with that idiot No Lyfe in here, he just points out others one or two misses or some mistake but hardly takes into account Manu's last two games or the horrible TO's even non SPURS fans talk about to me when I talk about the FINALS! Yeah Tim misses a damn shot and Kawhi missed a damn three, yeah that happens! BUT the TO's when you throw it right to the other damn team all the time in key moments and you stay out there? WTF is that?

What the hell was he thinking passing the ball right to the other team, how hard is it to pass the ball to a cutter or your own player that you have to f in pass it to the other team that easily or stumble onto the ground and turn it over? Some of it looked scripted or set up it was so damn sad, nobody can just turn it over like he did but he did! I still don't get it.I would not doubt a few in here are LA fans, KOBYZ I would start with! Just see the name and he never denied it nor said otherwise when I called him and LA fan! He just does the same crap over and over in here. There is alot of trolls pretending to be Spurs fans in here, I doubt Great is one of them though, he just tells the truth at times and sometimes overboard but it's his opinion! Some though are trolls no doubt.
Lol when did I fail to realize Manu played bad? What you all fail to realize is that I've admitted he played bad. But what you don't seem to understand was that it wasn't just his fault. To say that is ignorant. It seems all of your arguments are we don't acknowledge anything but thats not true. Why you keep stressing that is unknown. Ginobili wasn't the sole factor we lost and if you think so you're more simple minded than your posts show.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 03:24 AM
And Green won a couple games with his hot shooting. Manu cost us three with his bad passing and poor shooting. Game Four Manu was 1-8 (that includes 0-3 from behind the arc). Those clanks were bad decisions every time yet pop kept him in for 25 minutes and a meager five points...

Green had only two "bad" games. Manu only had one good game.
Lmao I'm done! He fact that you say he costs us three games (not pointing anyone else out) out of the four we lost is just plain stupid. Just leave.

td4mvp2k
07-29-2013, 03:40 AM
It isn't a race it is an ethnicity. Manu is Caucasian.:lol good 1 tro

Rogue
07-29-2013, 04:08 AM
Lol when did I fail to realize Manu played bad? What you all fail to realize is that I've admitted he played bad. But what you don't seem to understand was that it wasn't just his fault. To say that is ignorant. It seems all of your arguments are we don't acknowledge anything but thats not true. Why you keep stressing that is unknown. Ginobili wasn't the sole factor we lost and if you think so you're more simple minded than your posts show.
Truth bomb and I agree, the Spurs played bad as a whole and it's unfair to blame manu himself for the failure of his team. Duncan also choked in some way, he missed two easy lay-ups in crunch time and wasn't standing on the court when Bosh grabbed that rebound to assist Allen for the game-equalizing 3. Danny Green missed all his shots but one in the crucial game 7; Parker was nowhere to be found when his team needed scores from him; Splitter couldn't keep his pants up without Duncan playing alongside. Kawhi was consistent enough through the series which was especially remarkable since he had to match up with Lebron the majority of time, but you can't count on a kid to win you the championship.

hater
07-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Truth bomb and I agree, the Spurs played bad as a whole and it's unfair to blame manu himself for the failure of his team. Duncan also choked in some way, he missed two easy lay-ups in crunch time and wasn't standing on the court when Bosh grabbed that rebound to assist Allen for the game-equalizing 3. Danny Green missed all his shots but one in the crucial game 7; Parker was nowhere to be found when his team needed scores from him; Splitter couldn't keep his pants up without Duncan playing alongside. Kawhi was consistent enough through the series which was especially remarkable since he had to match up with Lebron the majority of time, but you can't count on a kid to win you the championship.

disagree. The series was settled in game 6. Yes, I did call spurs in 7 but I did not expect what happened in game 6 to happen, and in the end I decided to go down with the ship.

but the truth is the series was settled in game 6. and there was a guy who played major minutes who gifted 8 balls to the Heat, 2 in crucial OT.

I'm sorry but if Manu is not the one to blame for this Finals loss, then nobody should get blamed for anything ever

gnsf0946
07-29-2013, 08:45 AM
6 pages in ~7 hours

hater with the goods

:lmao:lmao

jag
07-29-2013, 09:13 AM
This thread was a massive letdown. I was expecting a legendary race war.

Skull-1
07-29-2013, 10:01 AM
:lol good 1 tro

Okay, smart guy, of the four races, which one is Ginobili? If you went to public school don't bother trying to answer. You'll say something dumb like, "Hispanic".

Skull-1
07-29-2013, 10:05 AM
Lmao I'm done! He fact that you say he costs us three games (not pointing anyone else out) out of the four we lost is just plain stupid. Just leave.

In one of the biggest games of his life the guy was staggering around like a drunk unable to even basically dribble. People were aghast. it was as if he got his sports drink spiked.....

So everyone says calm down and he improves upon that by going 1-8 and had two games of five points and one with nine... Then in game seven-after blowing it in game six--he turns the ball over four times in the CRITICAL STRETCH of the fourth...

All he had to do was to NOT SCREW THE POOCH and we win. Good grief man.

Skull-1
07-29-2013, 10:10 AM

What the hell was he thinking passing the ball right to the other team, how hard is it to pass the ball to a cutter or your own player that you have to f in pass it to the other team that easily or stumble onto the ground and turn it over? Some of it looked scripted or set up it was so damn sad, nobody can just turn it over like he did but he did! I still don't get it.I would not doubt a few in here are

The stumbling was absolutely bizarre. Like he acquired some disease that wrecked his nerves' ability to control his muscles...

dbestpro
07-29-2013, 10:28 AM
:tu

if manu was black he'd probably already be in China league or at least Russian league

:lmao thinking an NBA team other than the spurs would touch that :lol

That would never happen. Ask Bruce Bowen. ..................Hmmmm.

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 10:39 AM
Seeing the ignorance of many of these posters makes me lose faith in Spurs fans :/

Budkin
07-29-2013, 10:54 AM
:lol this thread

Brazil
07-29-2013, 11:20 AM
hater doin' work :lol

ChumpDumper
07-29-2013, 11:41 AM
I don't rebuttal to personal insults.Um, what school are you claiming to go to this fall?

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Um, what school are you claiming to go to this fall?

:lol

cd021
07-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Lol at blk ppl playin race card. What's new?

:lmao the "Race Card" term created to deflect the accusation of racism without actually responding to it. Despite your ricolous comment blacks don't line up to use race as an excuse. Race is still a pretty big issue despite what some living in some alternate reality think.

hater
07-29-2013, 03:16 PM
That would never happen. Ask Bruce Bowen. ..................Hmmmm.

booom

truth bomb

cd021
07-29-2013, 03:21 PM
disagree. The series was settled in game 6. Yes, I did call spurs in 7 but I did not expect what happened in game 6 to happen, and in the end I decided to go down with the ship.

but the truth is the series was settled in game 6. and there was a guy who played major minutes who gifted 8 balls to the Heat, 2 in crucial OT.

I'm sorry but if Manu is not the one to blame for this Finals loss, then nobody should get blamed for anything ever

Manu absolutely was to blame, I agree, but you sound like a dick by starting a thread stating Manu got paid $14.5 because he was hispanic. During the 09-10 season, and 10-11 season Manu was very close to being are best player. He earned his 3 year 40 million dollar deal. He aged rather quickly and was largely terrible in the Finals. He got 2 year $14.5 million in part do to his loyalty and for taking less money in his prime to play with the Spurs. The Spurs take care of their players and reward them for their selflessness its a little steep but he has meant so much to this franchise bring him back when money wasn't really an issue (we were going to be below the luxury tax and had his bird rights any way)

hater
07-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Manu absolutely was to blame, I agree, but you sound like a dick by starting a thread stating Manu got paid $14.5 because he was hispanic. During the 09-10 season, and 10-11 season Manu was very close to being are best player. He earned his 3 year 40 million dollar deal. He aged rather quickly and was largely terrible in the Finals. He got 2 year $14.5 million in part do to his loyalty and for taking less money in his prime to play with the Spurs. The Spurs take care of their players and reward them for their selflessness its a little steep but he has meant so much to this franchise bring him back when money wasn't really an issue (we were going to be below the luxury tax and had his bird rights any way)

this would make sense except african american Bruce Bowen was rewarded for his selflessness with a kick in the ass and a GTFO

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 03:31 PM
:lmao the "Race Card" term created to deflect the accusation of racism without actually responding to it. Despite your ricolous comment blacks don't line up to use race as an excuse. Race is still a pretty big issue despite what some living in some alternate reality think.

lolololol

tell me, this makes me racist doesnt it? :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 03:32 PM
this would make sense except african american Bruce Bowen was rewarded for his selflessness with a kick in the ass and a GTFO

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TDz-SB6jfeI/AAAAAAAAFWQ/1eqoU8z64EQ/s400/jessie.jpg

hater
07-29-2013, 03:33 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TDz-SB6jfeI/AAAAAAAAFWQ/1eqoU8z64EQ/s400/jessie.jpg

http://johnpaulus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/268546_10151310831624411_1890377927_n2.jpeg

Spur|n|Austin
07-29-2013, 03:33 PM
This thread was a massive letdown. I was expecting a legendary race war.

That goes on in every other thread ironically enough.

I agree, but you sound like a dick by starting a thread stating Manu got paid $14.5 because he was hispanic. During the 09-10 season, and 10-11 season Manu was very close to being are best player. He earned his 3 year 40 million dollar deal. He aged rather quickly and was largely terrible in the Finals. He got 2 year $14.5 million in part do to his loyalty and for taking less money in his prime to play with the Spurs. The Spurs take care of their players and reward them for their selflessness its a little steep but he has meant so much to this franchise bring him back when money wasn't really an issue (we were going to be below the luxury tax and had his bird rights any way)

You've gotta learn to not take things too seriously here man, especially during the off-season.

ElNono
07-29-2013, 03:38 PM

so did hispanic Oberto, tbh...

hater
07-29-2013, 03:48 PM
so did hispanic Oberto, tbh...

why am I not surprised an Argentine fan compares Oberto's contributions to Bowen's :rolleyes

ElNono
07-29-2013, 03:49 PM
why am I not surprised hater is changing the subject after being called out for a shitty post? :rolleyes

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 03:50 PM
why am I not surprised an Argentine fan compares Oberto's contributions to Bowen's :rolleyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THGJJHln4Co

Love Bowen tho

hater
07-29-2013, 03:51 PM
comparing Bruce Bowen's stint with the Spurs to Oberto's :lmao

ElNono
07-29-2013, 03:52 PM
going from "african american" bruce bowen to bruce bowen "contributions" once called out :lmao

hater
07-29-2013, 03:58 PM
going from "african american" bruce bowen to bruce bowen "contributions" once called out :lmao

failing to see the difference in contributions between Bowen and Oberto :lol

Bruce Bowen is probably the 5th most important player in the Spurs dynasty.

Oberto, probably the 20th :lmao

failing to see that :lol

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:02 PM
failing to see the difference in contributions between Bowen and Oberto :lol

:lol moving the argument from race/ethnicity to "contributions"

:cry persecuted

Proxy
07-29-2013, 04:03 PM
Manu being hispanic helps on the business side of this... just like Lin and Houston. There's nothing racist about that. I'm sure Dirk being a white is a plus in Dallas too.

RD2191
I blame Pop.

ElNono
I would stay away from the "contributions" argument if I were you, tbh... it makes this thread title and argument look really stupid...

hater
07-29-2013, 04:04 PM
moving the argument from Bowen vs. Manu to Bowen vs. Oberto :lmao

failing to see Oberto is no more than a white Francisco Elson and irrelevant in any sort of worthwhile discussions :lmao

RD2191
07-29-2013, 04:04 PM
For game 6.

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:06 PM
bringing up "african american" Bowen to try the race bait and having to swing to the "contributions" fence once called out :lmao

hater
07-29-2013, 04:08 PM
failing to see I was responding to someone else's argument about Manu being rewarded for his contributions. :lol

blinded by his love for the argentine TOSB :lmao

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:10 PM
failing to see I was responding to someone else's argument about Manu being rewarded for his contributions. :lol

What you said:

blinded by his love for the argentine TOSB :lmao

changing the subject again :lmao

:cry persecuted

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:13 PM
You get props for this thread though, solid work, IMO :lol

Also big props with the Laker bombs dropped in the NBA forum today. Keep raising your game :toast

hater
07-29-2013, 04:14 PM
What you said:

what I was responding to:

He aged rather quickly and was largely terrible in the Finals. He got 2 year $14.5 million do to his loyalty and for taking less money in his prime to play with the Spurs. The Spurs take care of their players and reward them for their selflessness its a little steep but he has meant so much to this franchise bring him back when money wasn't really an issue (we were going to be below the luxury tax and had his bird rights any way)

:lmao blind manu fan cannot see past 1 post :lol

hater
07-29-2013, 04:16 PM
You get props for this thread though, solid work, IMO :lol

Also big props with the Laker bombs dropped in the NBA forum today. Keep raising your game :toast

:toast

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:19 PM
:lol you know why you brought up "african american" bruce bowen in that post, it's splattered all over this thread

:lol I'm on the record with Manu getting $7m as overpaid, so not sure why you keep pushing I'm calling you out because it's manu.

:lol it's all good though

hater
07-29-2013, 04:23 PM
:lol you know why you brought up "african american" bruce bowen in that post, it's splattered all over this thread

:lol I'm on the record with Manu getting $7m as overpaid, so not sure why you keep pushing I'm calling you out because it's manu.

:lol it's all good though

it is all good bro

like I said many times. I have no problem with Manu in a Patty Mills towel waving assigment this coming season. I don't even care about themoney. its not like Spurs were going to sign anyone worth a shit anyway :lol

But I want Pop to finally grow a pair and stop playing Manu in clutch minutes. He is DONE. The time for the I-talian Sta-lian Marco Bellinelli as come.

http://www.cubbytees.com/ShirtPieces/Marco_Belinelli_Bulls_Meatball_Marinara_Sauce--SHIRT--RED.jpg

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:28 PM
Love me some Belli, but as I was saying on another thread, you better start hoping Manu gets his touch back, because that's what we're rolling with, tbh...

hater
07-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Love me some Belli, but as I was saying on another thread, you better start hoping Manu gets his touch back, because that's what we're rolling with, tbh...

"get his touch back"

how do you envision that happening. You sound like Michael Jordan fan when he was with the Wizards and was hoping for Jordan to get "his touch back"

that ship has sailed. You cannot turn back time. Manu like Wizards Jordan are DONE. Time to wake up to reality. Manu ain't getting his touch back.

Don't you realize that was our undoing this playoffs. Pop and Duncan "hoping" for one more Manu miracle. Look how that turned out: 8 turnovers to bury the Spurs. Stop this madness!

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:40 PM
He can shoot better than he did. It would've gone a long ways towards making that second unit less predictable. I think that's something he can do.

All that said, the moment the Spurs handed that $14m contract, you know they're giving him the benefit of the doubt and he's going to be out there playing when it matters.

hater
07-29-2013, 04:42 PM
He can shoot better than he did.

there is no indication that he can.

All that said, the moment the Spurs handed that $14m contract, you know they're giving him the benefit of the doubt and he's going to be out there playing when it matters.

the spurs lost vs. the Heat by giving Manu the benefit of the doubt. Time to stop this madness.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-29-2013, 04:47 PM
the spurs lost vs. the Heat by giving Manu the benefit of the doubt. Time to stop this madness.

:bang

Brazil
07-29-2013, 04:48 PM

:lol

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:52 PM
there is no indication that he can.

Disagree.

Looking at the offseason, the Spurs feel that series was lost by a variety of reasons and the team is good enough to bring back for another run or two. Obviously they feel Manu can still be an important part of that too.

This team went from contemplating a "farewell tour" for the Big 3 two seasons ago, to be a contender the last two seasons, so I'm personally going to sit back and watch what the FO has in store for us this next season.

Brazil
07-29-2013, 04:58 PM

happy to see you stopped :spinning dat shit

ElNono
07-29-2013, 05:14 PM
happy to see you stopped :spinning dat shit

son, I was surprised as anybody else when it was announced... I remember timvp telling me that's a value I was trolling people with before it happened :lol

HI-FI
07-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Another truth bomb. Like taking out Duncan yet letting Manu ruin the whole finals. Must be that international intelligence that playnando keeps talking about.

Skull-1
07-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Another truth bomb. Like taking out Duncan yet letting Manu ruin the whole finals. Must be that international intelligence that playnando keeps talking about.

Lol!

td4mvp2k
07-29-2013, 09:56 PM
Okay, smart guy, of the four races, which one is Ginobili? If you went to public school don't bother trying to answer. You'll say something dumb like, "Hispanic".:lmao @ caucasian... Talk bout dum... :lol

PlayNando
07-29-2013, 10:16 PM
let's call a spade a spade nig

Racist.

cd021
07-29-2013, 11:01 PM
what I was responding to:

:lmao blind manu fan cannot see past 1 post :lol

Parker had a P.E.R of 23.10 at at a salary of $12,500,000 this season

Westbrook had a P.E.R of 23.9 at a salary of $14.6 million this season

Ginobili from 04-05- 09-10 has an a P.E.R of 23.08 on a salary an average salary of $8.6 million

clearly you have no your laughing your ass off at something that I was correct about. He was under-payed and was rewarded for his loyalty and selflessness. His $7.5 million dollar deal had little bearing on a our books considering that we had his bird rights and aren't anywhere near the luxury tax.

Next time actually respond, instead of using smileys.

hater
07-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Ginobili from 04-05- 09-10 ....

having to go back 9 years in time to justify Manu's contract

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

cd021
07-29-2013, 11:49 PM

He was 37 and had absolutely nothing left in the tank. Bowen btw was a defensive stopper on the wing. They don't tend to age very well anyway. His last season he came off the bench and the Spurs knew that it was over. He was traded to match salary with RJ and then retired. Manu still has something left. We should all hope its more that he showed in the finals. Manu can still create for others (he did have a career high assist rate this past season) if he becomes more of a spot up shooter and handles the ball much less with Cojo, Beli, Diaw and Leonard taking turns creating for others or themselves, then he should be able to save his body and be able to help the Spurs with his floor spacing and ability to find cutters.

Skull-1
07-30-2013, 01:02 AM
:lmao @ caucasian... Talk bout dum... :lol

if he isn't a Caucasian then what race is he, moron?

You people are an embarrassment to the HUMAN race.

Skull-1
07-30-2013, 01:04 AM

Boom!

MannyIsGod
07-30-2013, 03:23 AM
Epic thread TBH

MannyIsGod
07-30-2013, 03:24 AM
Honest question: Are Argentinians considered Hispanic?

hater
07-30-2013, 04:56 AM
double post

hater
07-30-2013, 04:57 AM

I'd say so. They speak the Spanish tongue.

but from an american point of view, the terms hispanic, latino, wetback are all interchangeable.

and yes. argentines are as wetback as mexicans in the USA.

td4mvp2k
07-30-2013, 06:59 AM
if he isn't a Caucasian then what race is he, moron?You people are an embarrassment to the HUMAN race.:lol @ u people n human race... Dat it tro... :lol

tmtcsc
07-30-2013, 07:21 AM

No. Unless you consider Italians Hispanic. Many Argentinians trace their roots to Italy, not Spain. Ginobili is one of them.

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 08:34 AM
No. Unless you consider Italians Hispanic. Many Argentinians trace their roots to Italy, not Spain. Ginobili is one of them.

That is true, they speak Spanish, but are descended from Italians. In fact most every country in South America speak Spanish, except Brazil which speaks Portugese.

cd021
07-30-2013, 09:08 AM

I was saying that he was underpayed during his prime what is what you initially quoted me for, genius.

Skull-1
07-30-2013, 10:27 AM

And a whole bunch trace it back to World War II Germany, tbh.

Skull-1
07-30-2013, 10:29 AM
:lol @ u people n human race... Dat it tro... :lol

Still cannot/will not answer. Obviously public school educated. Can't even write.

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 10:32 AM
And a whole bunch trace it back to World War II Germany, tbh.

That is just showing your ignorance if you truly believe that statement.
Yes, a lot of the former Nazis moved there, but it wasn't the only place they moved.
Believe it or not many of them moved to the USA too, as well as Mexico, and some of the other South American countries!

Skull-1
07-30-2013, 10:47 AM
That is just showing your ignorance if you truly believe that statement.
Yes, a lot of the former Nazis moved there, but it wasn't the only place they moved.
Believe it or not many of them moved to the USA too, as well as Mexico, and some of the other South American countries!

I am an expert on WWII. I never said they went ONLY to Argentina... Don't put false assertions under my name, bud.

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 10:50 AM
I am an expert on WWII. I never said they went ONLY to Argentina... Don't put false assertions under my name, bud.

No offense meant, and I agree, you did not say ONLY. I can admit when I am wrong.

Skull-1
07-30-2013, 10:53 AM
No offense meant, and I agree, you did not say ONLY. I can admit when I am wrong.

Cheers. :toast

ElNono
07-30-2013, 10:56 AM

Good question, tbh...

td4mvp2k
07-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Still cannot/will not answer. Obviously public school educated. Can't even write.:lol @ u mad n wit no clu ur on da net... DA... :lol

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Good question, tbh...

No, just because their primary language is Spanish would not make them Hispanic anymore than just because our primary language is English makes us English.

Skull-1
07-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Hispanic is a manufactured designation stemming from the Nixon administration. Hispanics can be of any race. It is actually quite nebulous. It should be eliminated, frankly.

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Hispanic is a manufactured designation stemming from the Nixon administration. Hispanics can be of any race. It is actually quite nebulous. It should be eliminated, frankly.

I've always liked that word "nebulous". I've often used it to describe what used to be my profession of psychology, especially trying to describe it as a science. If it is, then it is a nebulous science at best!

Fenix
07-30-2013, 01:07 PM
manu is italian

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
manu is italian

No, Manu is Argentinian of Italian descent if I'm not mistaken, similar to Pope Francis.

ElNono
07-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Manu has Argentina-Italy dual citizenship (like I did before becoming an American citizen). Pretty common with athletes that want to work in Europe and have a direct ancestry with an Italian national.

look_at_g_shred
07-30-2013, 02:43 PM
So Tony will get his because he's French? Yea this thread makes ton of sense.

hater
07-30-2013, 03:12 PM
hispanic is not a racial term. It is a cultural term.

To an average american a plate of tacos is no different than a plate of choripan. Or a tango is no different than a quebradita. So it's fitting everyone south of the border (save the small colony nations(haiti, jamaica, etc) and brazil, are considered hispanic.

and this thread has nothing to do with race. it has to do with culture. Manu was given the contract because he is of same "culture" as mexicans of san antonio. that is why they embrace him like their raza. therefore RC and Pop gave him such a massive contract. them mexicans love em some Ginobili. as terrible as he is now.

manu will sell the tickets to feed Pop and RC's families. That's what this thread is all about Charlie Brown

ElNono
07-30-2013, 03:19 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 03:20 PM
hispanic is not a racial term. It is a cultural term.

To an average american a plate of tacos is no different than a plate of choripan. Or a tango is no different than a quebradita. So it's fitting everyone south of the border (save the small colony nations(haiti, jamaica, etc) and brazil, are considered hispanic.

and this thread has nothing to do with race. it has to do with culture. Manu was given the contract because he is of same "culture" as mexicans of san antonio. that is why they embrace him like their raza. therefore RC and Pop gave him such a massive contract. them mexicans love em some Ginobili. as terrible as he is now.

manu will sell the tickets to feed Pop and RC's families. That's what this thread is all about Charlie Brown

LINK?
Where is your link that supports your claim, because I'd be willing to bet you made it up and have no proof whatsoever?

hater
07-30-2013, 03:20 PM
LINK?
Where is your link that supports your claim, because I'd be willing to bet you made it up and have no proof whatsoever?

my 20 years in the USA and interactions with thousands of average americans support my claim.

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 03:24 PM
my 20 years in the USA and interactions with thousands of average americans support my claim.

Sorry to be the one to inform you, but all of that supports diddly squat? We have no PROOF of what you say.
However if you can back up such a preposterous statement with a LINK, then you might change some minds.
Otherwise it is just a delusion in your own mind and nothing else!

hater
07-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Sorry to be the one to inform you, but all of that supports diddly squat? We have no PROOF of what you say.
However if you can back up such a preposterous statement with a LINK, then you might change some minds.
Otherwise it is just a delusion in your own mind and nothing else!

I'm not here to change minds. God knows I been clamoring since February that giving Manu the pass would be our undoing. nothing changed and nothing will change.

yet, who's really been the delusional?