PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Manu Ginobili is MOTIAVTED

irishock
07-29-2013, 05:06 AM

Manu Ginobii is motivated by the San Antonio Spurs' commitment in bringing back the core of he, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan after a near championship season.
“I really respect the commitment to (bring back) almost the whole team,” Ginobili said. “I think it was smart. They know we did a great thing last year, and that is why the group is maintained.
“It's hard to think that you're going to change everything because of a few seconds last year. We had a great season, and we were one shot or rebound away from winning a ring, so there is no reason to change a lot.”
Ginobili re-signed with the Spurs this offseason and said he is excited to return.

Koolaid_Man
07-29-2013, 05:12 AM
Huge mistake by the Spurs keeping that gay core together. They completely dismissed the fact that the Spurs made it back to the finals based on other teams bring injured. The fact that they did what no other team in NBA history has done and basically won but then handed the title back to Miami proves they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

AchillesHeel
07-29-2013, 05:54 AM
yeah Manu, why change when you can be the same tired old shit bag you were this year, fuck you, faggot.

Manu is the sole reason the Spurs didn't ring and all of you cock-craving faggots know it. Go ahead, keep talking about Timmy and his shit layup attempt and neglect what Manu did for the whole fucking series, a few good baskets in Game 7 will never mask what this ****** did in Game 6.

I hope Manu tears his Achilles and retires.

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 06:02 AM
With that contract he got, Manu better be motivated....:downspin: dat shit, ElNono!

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2013, 06:03 AM
yeah Manu, why change when you can be the same tired old shit bag you were this year, fuck you, faggot.

Manu is the sole reason the Spurs didn't ring and all of you cock-craving faggots know it. Go ahead, keep talking about Timmy and his shit layup attempt and neglect what Manu did for the whole fucking series, a few good baskets in Game 7 will never mask what this ****** did in Game 6.

I hope Manu tears his Achilles and retires.Can you please post that upstairs? Everyone wants my head chopped off for thinking your way.

Thread
07-29-2013, 07:54 AM

I hope Manu tears his Achilles and retires.

You're being intellectually dishonest, Heel. Saving Duncan by making Manu the excape goat is wrong. You, you and your fandom are fortunate your people in the organization know better and have not joined in that error. Damn fortunate, much to my chagrin.

Leetonidas
07-29-2013, 09:18 AM
Blaming Duncan is retarded. He blew a layup but he should have never been in the position to do so. And once again, that layup only ties the game with Miami having possession and a very hot James. Spurs weren't winning that shit even if Duncan slammed it on Battier and assfucked him on the court :depressed

Manu IS the scapegoat, and rightfully so. When Duncan became the first 37 year old to put up 30/17 in a Finals game, Manu had a CAREER HIGH six turnovers. Just shut the fuck up with this blaming Duncan shit.

Red Hawk #21
07-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Fuck you, Manu. You cost your team a championship.

Arnold Toht
07-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Huge mistake by the Spurs keeping that gay core together

:lmao

Spur-Addict
07-29-2013, 09:41 AM
Should of been motivated when it mattered as opposed to doubting himself in the finals.

Arnold Toht
07-29-2013, 09:53 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/000/924/323/hi-res-7442534_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=434&q=85

Bill_Brasky
07-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Fuck off DD

irishock
07-29-2013, 10:14 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/000/924/323/hi-res-7442534_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=434&q=85

Holy fuck it looks like Dirk's elbow from 2010 did permanent damage on Gino's nose

TDMVPDPOY
07-29-2013, 10:16 AM
lol heard they are casting for matrix 4

ElNono
07-29-2013, 10:46 AM
With that contract he got, Manu better be motivated....:downspin: dat shit, ElNono!

By that logic CP3 should be in overdrive, tbh... he gonna get past the 2nd round this time? :downspin:

AchillesHeel
07-29-2013, 10:56 AM
You're being intellectually dishonest, Heel. Saving Duncan by making Manu the excape goat is wrong. You, you and your fandom are fortunate your people in the organization know better and have not joined in that error. Damn fortunate, much to my chagrin.

Look at Duncan's stats and then look at Manu's.

Manu Ginobili: Basic Game Log (151st Career Playoff Game to 157th Career Playoff Game)

First
Last
G
GS
MP
FG
FGA
FG%
3P
3PA
3P%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS
GmSc

2013-06-06
2013-06-20

Tim Duncan: Basic Game Log (205th Career Playoff Game to 211th Career Playoff Game)

First
Last
G
GS
MP
FG
FGA
FG%
3P
3PA
3P%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS
GmSc

2013-06-06
2013-06-20

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Blaming Duncan is retarded. He blew a layup but he should have never been in the position to do so. And once again, that layup only ties the game with Miami having possession and a very hot James. Spurs weren't winning that shit even if Duncan slammed it on Battier and assfucked him on the court :depressed

Manu IS the scapegoat, and rightfully so. When Duncan became the first 37 year old to put up 30/17 in a Finals game, Manu had a CAREER HIGH six turnovers. Just shut the fuck up with this blaming Duncan shit.

And then when "I/we" praise James for splashing the shot (ending it) after the missed layups "I'm/we're" snickered at "yeah, it's fucking easy making that shot when you're ahead." You fuckers want it both ways for the simple reason you want to white wash Duncan's involvement. No. Absolutely not. I'm not going to permit it. Duncan missed two point blank layups and it cost you your 5th NBA World Title. LET HIM POSSESS THIS, GD IT!

irishock
07-29-2013, 10:59 AM
^ As i'm currently watching the radio show with Dale speaking, I can totally imagine the guy screaming this post in that voice :lol

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Look at Duncan's stats and then look at Manu's.

Not necessa. I looked at the missed layups. He makes those and you win, I ain't even here, but, that's for another day....he makes those and you win he's canonized. He can't just have the upside of those layups. He must stand the gaffe, which is the reality. And he's going toPERIOD

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 11:06 AM
By that logic CP3 should be in overdrive, tbh... he gonna get past the 2nd round this time? :downspin:
Touche.... but hopefully he at least won't turn it over 8 times, tbh :downspin:

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 11:08 AM
He makes those and you win, I ain't even here
So you admit you were too chickenshit to come back until you could lodge 6....

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Touche.... but hopefully he at least won't turn it over 8 times, tbh :downspin:

Or, get into a corner with explicit instruction out of a TO knowing full well you've been called--then shoot Wallace in the head.

Let's see CPO do that.

Please.

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:10 AM
So you admit you were too chickenshit to come back until you could lodge 6....

I said that's for another day. And I fuckin' mean it. Now,

Let us proceed...

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 11:13 AM
I said that's for another day. And I fuckin' mean it. Now,

Let us proceed...
Nuh uh, you hid until you could lodge 6.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth...

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Nuh uh, you hid until you could lodge 6.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth...

"another day." You understand the concept? Keep nagging me and that day will not arrive.

Savvy?

Bill_Brasky
07-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Yup Culburn picked a horrible time to quit.

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Yup Culburn picked a horrible time to quit.

You asked me. You couldn't just wait. Uh, uh. You were skittish & premature and now you're sittin' here in the chair and I'm lookin' up your kimono's.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 11:24 AM
You asked me. You couldn't just wait. Uh, uh. You were skittish & premature and now you're sittin' here in the chair and I'm lookin' up your kimono's.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's 6 talk and you know it.... without it, you'd have disappeared with nary a capitulation....

Bill_Brasky
07-29-2013, 11:26 AM

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who cares, we got this shit on lock next year anyway.

monosylab1k
07-29-2013, 11:26 AM
dude I haven't read any of the books. After I saw TLotR trilogy for the first time I spent pretty much every second of my free time online reading all about the universe Tolkien created. I didn't even care about the books anymore, I was more interested in the ridiculously detailed history of everything. But fwiw I love how all these characters (even Frodo) are involved, ESPECIALLY Radagast considering there were only 5 wizards sent to Middle Earth. I know Jackson is a big time Tolkien fan so it's not as if he's gonna go off and do his own thing while leaving Tolkien in his rearview

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:27 AM
That's 6 talk and you know it.... without it, you'd have disappeared with nary a capitulation....

We'll discuss this "another day" and not one moment sooner, son.

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Who cares, we got this shit on lock next year anyway.

I'll jump off that bridge when I come to it.

AchillesHeel
07-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Not necessa. I looked at the missed layups. He makes those and you win, I ain't even here, but, that's for another day....he makes those and you win he's canonized. He can't just have the upside of those layups. He must stand the gaffe, which is the reality. And he's going toPERIOD

Duncan's layup was contested and Spurs were down 2 points, if Manu made his Spurs are up by 4 and even if Ray makes the 3 they're up 1 with some seconds left, no Game 7 necessary.

You're just a faggot that can't accept the fact his own team won't even come that close to a championship in this decade. You used to be a tough cat but when the Achilles, the Sweep and the Begging happened you turned into a soft little pussy you always were. You exposed yourself and you lost your status as a so called legend on this forum. You can keep on going with your 6 bullshit and I'll just continue to laugh at it. Oh no, we lost our first NBA Finals in franchise history. At least we'll continue being relevant while you're not even the best team in your own arena. Pathetic old man.

Vash StampedE
07-29-2013, 11:35 AM
LOL at Manu saying "They know WE did great thing last year."

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Duncan's layup was contested and Spurs were down 2 points, if Manu made his Spurs are up by 4 and even if Ray makes the 3 they're up 1 with some seconds left, no Game 7 necessary.

WTF are you worried about...the scope of "our" indictments for Duncan? Please. It's got the exposure and affect of the proverbial tree falling in an empty woods. Duncan got away with it. He was permitted to skate by Media. They'd stretched out Bosh in anticipation of a Heat loss and Duncan crossed them up. They're weren't & aren't about to go after Duncan. There is no % in it. Like they won't touch his homosexuality. No money in it, plus, they'd have to set up shop in south Texas for the Summer. Uh, uh.

Now, draw up yer knees up in that chair and give me a ganders at that adult beaver.

AchillesHeel
07-29-2013, 12:25 PM
WTF are you worried about...the scope of "our" indictments for Duncan? Please. It's got the exposure and affect of the proverbial tree falling in an empty woods. Duncan got away with it. He was permitted to skate by Media. They'd stretched out Bosh in anticipation of a Heat loss and Duncan crossed them up. They're weren't & aren't about to go after Duncan. There is no % in it. Like they won't touch his homosexuality. No money in it, plus, they'd have to set up shop in south Texas for the Summer. Uh, uh.

Now, draw up yer knees up in that chair and give me a ganders at that adult beaver.

Didn't bother reading, probably some old man rambling about accepting Duncan missing one shot like everyone else made theirs. I've accepted our loss and have been content with the situation seeing as how badly your team's done in the past year with your owner dying and your franchise player having a career ending injury and your big man leaving. Looking at the pathetic Lakers I can not take you seriously. I'm sorry, old man.

Thread
07-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Didn't bother reading, probably some old man rambling about accepting Duncan missing one shot like everyone else made theirs. I've accepted our loss and have been content with the situation seeing as how badly your team's done in the past year with your owner dying and your franchise player having a career ending injury and your big man leaving. Looking at the pathetic Lakers I can not take you seriously. I'm sorry, old man.

Then we're both brothers of different mothers because I too take solace in 6 as LA burns.

Proxy
07-29-2013, 12:48 PM
dude I haven't read any of the books. After I saw TLotR trilogy for the first time I spent pretty much every second of my free time online reading all about the universe Tolkien created. I didn't even care about the books anymore, I was more interested in the ridiculously detailed history of everything. But fwiw I love how all these characters (even Frodo) are involved, ESPECIALLY Radagast considering there were only 5 wizards sent to Middle Earth. I know Jackson is a big time Tolkien fan so it's not as if he's gonna go off and do his own thing while leaving Tolkien in his rearview

Yeah, it was cool that they mentioned the blue wizards and included Radagast. A Tom Bombadil appearance would be pretty cool. The more Silmarillion included in the movies, the better.

monosylab1k
07-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Yeah, it was cool that they mentioned the blue wizards and included Radagast. A Tom Bombadil appearance would be pretty cool. The more Silmarillion included in the movies, the better.

That's all I've been doing the past few days... just living on the tolkien gateway. The two blue wizards were always interesting to me... Bombadil too. Now that I'm getting back into it all, I'm assuming Saruman will be in it and wondering if there will be hints at his jealousy of Gandalf or growing treachery at all. It would have been cool to have deleted scenes of Radagast in the role he played in Gandalf getting captured and escaping Orthanc. The farther I get into the wizard's origins, the crazier shit gets with immortal beings and whatnot. I'm just looking forward to some easter eggs.

I have faith in Jackson though... after talking with you here, I'm realizing how his alteration on Grima's and Saruman's fate fit the story better. I should thank you for quelling any slight doubts I may have had. Also thanks for the tolkien geek session.

da_suns_fan
07-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Between the foul on Dirk and the missed free throw, I think Ginobili cost the Spurs two additional championships.

Proxy
07-29-2013, 03:41 PM
That's all I've been doing the past few days... just living on the tolkien gateway. The two blue wizards were always interesting to me... Bombadil too. Now that I'm getting back into it all, I'm assuming Saruman will be in it and wondering if there will be hints at his jealousy of Gandalf or growing treachery at all. It would have been cool to have deleted scenes of Radagast in the role he played in Gandalf getting captured and escaping Orthanc. The farther I get into the wizard's origins, the crazier shit gets with immortal beings and whatnot. I'm just looking forward to some easter eggs.

I have faith in Jackson though... after talking with you here, I'm realizing how his alteration on Grima's and Saruman's fate fit the story better. I should thank you for quelling any slight doubts I may have had. Also thanks for the tolkien geek session.

I like how ambiguous Bombadil's presence in the world is, and yeah, the immortal beings are really interesting. Sauron, Galadriel, and the wizard's involvement in middle earth was always my favorite thing to read about... and the ancient beasts like the different Balrogs.

Agree with you in expecting Sauruman's jealousy to come into play more once Gandalf and Radagast find Sauron in the next flick. I like putting Legolas into this film and giving the two trilogies an overlap. It'd be cool to see Gimli at some point near the end having Gloin in the Hobbit, and maybe a scene where Gandalf and Aragorn are tracking Gollum to close it out. I'd be super happy if by the end of all this, they made a six disc set that maybe added scenes to LOTR, like what you mentioned with Radagast's involvement in Gandalf's capture in Orthanc or Balin's role in Moria.

Yeah, Jackson's decision to change Sauruman's fate was better... not sure if most people wouldn've wanted to see Hobbiton sacked at the end. Yeah, thanks for the Middle Earth geek-out. Can't get enough.

RD2191
07-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Huge mistake by the Spurs keeping that gay core together. They completely dismissed the fact that the Spurs made it back to the finals based on other teams bring injured. The fact that they did what no other team in NBA history has done and basically won but then handed the title back to Miami proves they shouldn't have been there in the first place.
You're a fucking dumbass. So why do people dismiss the fact that D Rose was injured the past 2 playoffs? You could also say Miami made the finals beause of D roses injury.

hater
07-29-2013, 03:55 PM
LOL at Manu saying "They know WE did great thing last year."

truth bomb

manu was carried the entire season and most of the playoffs on broad shoulders. all this nigga was doing is shooting bricks and passing it to the opponent. and he still got a pass and major clutch minutes from Pop

what a disgrace

and what do RC and Pop do in the following offseason? reward him with 7 mil a year :lol

Thebesteva
07-29-2013, 03:57 PM

:lmao

Thread
07-29-2013, 03:59 PM
and what do RC and Pop do in the following offseason? reward him with 7 mil a year :lol

It was a 50% cut, dummy.

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:20 PM
How much is Nash getting?

Ice009
07-29-2013, 09:37 PM
Holy fuck it looks like Dirk's elbow from 2010 did permanent damage on Gino's nose

Now that you mention it, I think it did. I think I read somewhere where he said that he would have to get it fixed when his playing days are over.

VBM
07-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Duncan used to be clutch with the layups...and Manu used to pass the ball to his own team. http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/tocry.png

8LxfOV5B9Ko

Sean Cagney
07-29-2013, 10:25 PM

Healthy or not your team was some shit and wasn't beating anyone last year. If that is what you are trying to imply by INJURED.

LOL going to a game 7 in the finals proves you should not have been there in the first place :lol:lol. Like any other team out West would have went that far and nearly beat the Heat :rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao LA would have been swept.
Duncan used to be clutch with the layups...and Manu used to pass the ball to his own team. http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/tocry.png

8LxfOV5B9Ko
To be fair that was a hell of a pass yes but Tims layup there was alot easier and closer than the shot he missed at the end of game 7, I wish it was that close :(