PDA

View Full Version : Help with jerseys

benfti
07-29-2013, 06:04 AM
Sorry to be straying from the FA speculation and the Manu bashing, but I have recently been charged with running a fund raiser for a junior basketball program down here in Australia, and i had this idea of mounting the jerseys of all current Aussies in the NBA, Mills, Bogut and Baynes, anyway having no problems getting my hands on a Bogut one, and there appears to be the odd Mills one on Ebay and such, but having zero luck with getting a Baynes one, does such a thing exist? if so where would I find one, more importantly, who would ship to country New South Wales in Australia?

td4mvp2k
07-29-2013, 06:19 AM
SPURS.com

Toni61
07-29-2013, 07:25 AM
I search and collect Spurs Jerseys and I dont see a Byans Jersey on Ebay.

I have over 20 diffrent Black Spurs Jerseys and count ;-)

SAmagic
07-29-2013, 07:43 AM
Hey I live in NSW Australia and wondering if I could help in anyway .. I'm 18.. I've wanted to be close with basketball I've never had luck finding a club to play for but I just go to the local basketball courts and play every weekend..

Boomersgold
07-29-2013, 08:59 AM
NBA.com. You can get Baynes and Mills jerseys by ordering custom spurs jerseys with their names on the back. It's slightly more expensive than buying an already available jersey.

DrunkTXLabrat
07-29-2013, 10:10 AM
aw... i was hoping this was a thread about fiesta jersyes. it would be cool as hell if the spurs rocked some taco cabana pink with the old yellow and blue trim.

TXstbobcat
07-29-2013, 10:38 AM
I still have my David Robinson all star jersey from the last all star game in San Antonio with the fiesta colors.

SpurAddict561
07-29-2013, 10:39 AM
I couldn't find an Horry Spurs away jersey years ago so I made one on the NBAstore website.

DrunkTXLabrat
07-29-2013, 05:26 PM
http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/spurs-fan.jpg

@txsbobcat

the link is the best drob all star jersey photo i could find. it's not as cool as a taco cabana, classic logo color trimmed jersey would be. but it's pretty awesome.