PDA

View Full Version : remember the story about the baby shot in the face....

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 09:09 AM
by 2 black teens? well, its some bullshit and the parents are now suspects:wow

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Baby_Antonio_Santiago.jpg

During the height of the George Zimmerman trial, when media attention was focused heavily on Stand Your Ground Laws and the question of whether or not a white man would be found not guilty of killing an unarmed African-American teenager, the shooting death of 13 month old Georgia infant Antonio Santigio, also made national media headlines. After the mother, Sherry West, told police that her baby was killed by two black teenagers, the right-wing went crazy with this story. Meme’s about the killing could be found on every social media web-site, public page and in every group where the Trayvon Martin story was discussed. Most of these meme’s showed photos of the infant side by side with one of two accused African-American teenagers.

For months, right wingers have levelled accusations of reverse racism against the President, the DOJ and even the media. There have been outcries of disparity against white people because no prominent politicians spoke out about the case, no protests were held, it was not declared a hate crime, the teens weren’t sent to Gitmo to face terrorism charges and especially because the two were not immediately sentenced to execution. To Republicans and racists, the case appeared to be anecdotal proof of everything they believe about black people; that they are scary, they are dangerous -they are baby murdering monsters. The case was repeatedly cited to “prove” that people like George Zimmerman have every right to gun them down black kids, like Trayvon Martin, at will.

In spite of the social media “outrage” and the right-wing media narrative, however, the Baby Santiago case only illustrates just how prevalent racism really is in the United States. Just days after Sherry West told police her 13 month old was shot and killed by two black teens, West’s 21 year old daughter went to police to tell them that she suspected her mother may have killed her infant brother. Ashley Glassey told CBS News in March, that her mother has serious mental health issues. These include a diagnosis of bi-polar with accompanying schizophrenic tendencies. West also talked with the media about how she was removed from her mother’s care at the age of 8, because of abuse and neglect in the home. Immediately after the shooting, Glassey said West began asking questions about how long it would take her to collect the insurance money. West’s daughter also told both media and police that her mother made conflicting statements to her, regarding the child’s death - including different stories about who was shot first. West’s inconsistencies and suspicious behavior caused her own daughter to tell police and reporters that she suspected her mother was not telling the truth about how the infant was killed. CBS News reported several days later that police had not followed up with Glassey, nor had they taken her statement. A follow-up call by the press to the police, was never returned.

On July 16th further evidence was released to the public that implicates the parents involvement in the child’s death. Police tests immediately following the shooting revealed gun powder on the hands of both Sherry West and the baby’s father, Louis Santiago. Santiago claimed that he was nowhere near the scene of the shooting. This evidence too, was withheld for months, until the defense attorney in the case demanded that it be released in mid July.

When we look at the Zimmerman case and the Baby Santiago case side by side, what we see is how racism plays out in the United States. When a white man openly admitted to shooting and killing an unarmed black teenager, the public immediately jumped to his defense. On the other hand, when two black teenagers were accused of shooting and killing a white child, the public immediately cried out for their executions. Zimmerman was guilty, the two teens may very well be innocent, but public perceptions about these two cases shows that what matters most is the skin color of the accused killers.

Evidence in the Baby Santiago case seems to point more and more toward the fact that the two black youth accused of this shooting are innocent of the crime they’ve been blamed for. Yet their pictures have been plastered all over social media, and they’ve been labelled as “baby killers” – a favorite phrase of the right-wing since the day of the shooting. Can we hope that there will be a fair trial for these youth? Can we hope that our justice system will not continue to convict the innocent, while allowing the guilty to go free? Can we hope that the media will report fairly and accurately on this case? Can we hope that the Georgia court system will be fairer and more just than the one in Florida?

And what of Sherry West? If it turns out that a southern white women did in fact kill her own infant in order to collect some insurance money, will American’s show the same level of vehemence they did when they believed it was two black teens who killed Antonio Santiago? Will they still cry out for execution, or will they see the case differently, if the killer turns out to be middle-aged, white and female, rather than young, black and male?

And then there is the question of the jurors. Will there be another jury of all white women, women who have to choose between two scenarios; Did a soft-spoken white, southern woman (whom they surely can identify with) actually shoot her own infant – or the alternative, did two black hoodlum gangsters try to rob her, killing her baby in the process? Can such a jury be found in Georgia that is able to set aside their underlying stereotypes about women, about blacks, about society and of course, about themselves, to listen to facts, examine evidence and come to a just decision?

As the long-standing tradition of racism in the United States is challenged by minorities and non-minorities across the country, the question of whether or not these two young men can hope for justice is a lingering one. There is overt racism, which we see hear every day from politicians, public figures and members of the general population. There is also an undercurrent of racism, one which convicted these two teens without question, from the moment Sherry West first levelled her accusations. It’s the same undercurrent that caused the public to view Trayvon Martin as a threat, even though he was an unarmed teenager, walking home from the candy store. The question is, will racism lead to the conviction of two innocent teens, arrested and tried for a crime they did not commit? Will people finally be able to step back and ask themselves how and why they “knew” those teens were guilty, from the moment they set eyes on them? And then will they finally be able to also ask how and why they just “knew”George Zimmerman wasn’t guilty of murder? Both these cases were tried in the minds of the American public, long before the evidence was heard, before the trials had even begun.

Racism is a threat to every American. The Baby Santiago case may prove that it’s not just the African-American population or the Latino population or the Muslim population, that suffers the consequences. If something does not change, murderers will continue to go free, while innocent people’s lives are destroyed. If our underlying belief system continues to reinforce the idea that the black person is always the guilty party, there’s little to stop people like Sherry West and George Zimmerman, from staging murders of white people or black people, of teenagers and even toddlers of any color, having full confidence that as long as they implicate a black person, no-one will even question their innocence.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/24/new-evidence-in-georgia-infants-death-points-to-parents-not-two-black-teens/#ixzz2aI1NoQgp

http://sentimentalmoviemarathon.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/weebay.gif?w=580

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 09:12 AM
original thread:http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211276&highlight=baby%2C+shot%2C+face%2C+black+teens

i never posted in it because i knew it was some bullshit all along.

scroteface
07-29-2013, 10:12 AM
Your non credible source doesn't do anything

TDMVPDPOY
07-29-2013, 10:18 AM
only white trash kill their own infants...

UZER
07-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Remember the story of that "white" guy George that shot that innocent beautiful little 9 year old black boy on the way home from church with a bible and water? Yeah that was wrong too.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 11:39 AM
Remember the story of that "white" guy George that shot that innocent beautiful little 9 year old black boy on the way home from church with a bible and water? Yeah that was wrong too.

naw i don't remember that story. i remember the story about the coward white-hispanic pedo who killed a 17 year old 5'8, 156 pound, super thug with the boxing skills of mike tyson and grappling skills of jon bones jones.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-29-2013, 12:05 PM
There is no comparing the two shootings. One was a self defense shoot, the other appears to be a lying psychopath who shot her own baby, but yet again Trill tries to make it about race.

Th'Pusher
07-29-2013, 12:13 PM
There is no comparing the two shootings. One was a self defense shoot, the other appears to be a lying psychopath who shot her own baby, but yet again Trill tries to make it about race.

MIT was the right wing media comparing the two and making it about race.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 12:13 PM

it is about race. best way to avoid getting caught, blame some niggas!

DPG21920
07-29-2013, 12:17 PM
it is about race. best way to avoid real problems, blame it on race!

unleashbaynes
07-29-2013, 12:21 PM
the reason this is about race is because it was originally reported that 2 black teens were the culprits and everybody believed it with no skepticism

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 12:22 PM
the reason this is about race is because it was originally reported that 2 black teens were the culprits and everybody believed it with no skepticism

bingo

DPG21920
07-29-2013, 12:26 PM

Well, that is 100% untrue. In fact, unless Trill was lying, he was skeptical. So that disproves that portion of what you said.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Well, that is 100% untrue. In fact, unless Trill was lying, he was skeptical. So that disproves that portion of what you said.

it is 100% true. she blamed it on 2 black teens and like unleashbaynes said, everyone believed her because black men are seen as thugs, true story.

DPG21920
07-29-2013, 12:37 PM
it is 100% true. she blamed it on 2 black teens and like unleashbaynes said, everyone believed her because black men are seen as thugs, true story.

Oh, so you got caught lying again? You said you didn't believe her.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Oh, so you got caught lying again? You said you didn't believe her.

smh everyone= everyone in brhornets thread and white people. a nigga like me, who's 3rd eye is always open, saw it was some bullshit and never spoke on it until all the facts came out.

unleashbaynes
07-29-2013, 12:45 PM

what are you chumpdumper? you know what i meant. dont be dumb.

Creepn
07-29-2013, 12:45 PM
If the story is true then who in the hell were those two black guys they arrested? It would be messed up how they can arrest somebody with no evidence while Zimmerman didn't get arrested for shooting an unarmed teenager.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2013, 12:55 PM
This is getting weird. The father is now in jail for stalking the mother.

DPG21920
07-29-2013, 12:58 PM
smh everyone= everyone in brhornets thread and white people. a nigga like me, who's 3rd eye is always open, saw it was some bullshit and never spoke on it until all the facts came out.

I'm white and didn't comment until facts came out. Still have not commented as I am trying to learn what really happened.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm white and didn't comment until facts came out. Still have not commented as I am trying to learn what really happened.

well you've gone to arguing semantics. just take your loss and move on. the black kids were unfairly blamed and everyone fell for the okie doke, except ya boy.

KingsFanWithoutName

Who is going to call a mother a liar who claims her baby was shot in the face, regardless of what race she chose to lie about?

DPG21920
well you've gone to arguing semantics. just take your loss and move on. the black kids were unfairly blamed and everyone fell for the okie doke, except ya boy.

And me.

Creepn
This is getting weird. The father is now in jail for stalking the mother.

You can't get in trouble for stalking. You are mistaken.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2013, 01:03 PM
You can't get in trouble for stalking. You are mistaken.You can for stalking a white woman.

If he joined that neighborhood's watch, that might be a different story.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 01:08 PM
so both parents had gun residue on their hands, the father wasn't on the scene at the time and she is still free while the father is arrested for stalking?

Police have not named Sherry West or Louis Santiago suspects in their son’s murder; however, Santiago is in jail for aggravated stalking of West.

“He went nuts … he was throwing things through the window and terrorizing me, saying that I killed my baby and it should have been me,” West tells CBS.

Technique
07-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Thank you for bringing attention to this terrible terrible incident. If it were a black baby this thread would not have been made so I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

R.I.P White Baby

hehateme
07-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Good job Trill you have successfuly shown us that white people can manipulate and lie to obscure the system. Now please use your enlightened intellect to explain the following stories below and how they are not perceived as racist hate crimes. After that please call up your buddies at the NAACP and formally lodge a complaint for them not handling these matters as such or using their ties with Holder or the President to bring these people to justice with a Federal prosecution for such hate crimes.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=18148289 - black on white brutal murder/rape/buglarly crime (not categorized as hate but not investigated by Holder or upheld in the eyes of the President as faulty or racist)

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/23037003/article-Mableton-teens-linked-to-gang-are-accused-in-beating-death - same as above...no mention yet in today's media about it though (and most likely won't be categorized as a hate crime)

ChumpDumper
07-29-2013, 03:45 PM

Good job Trill you have successfuly shown us that white people can manipulate and lie to obscure the system. Now please use your enlightened intellect to explain the following stories below and how they are not perceived as racist hate crimes. After that please call up your buddies at the NAACP and formally lodge a complaint for them not handling these matters as such or using their ties with Holder or the President to bring these people to justice with a Federal prosecution for such hate crimes.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=18148289 - black on white brutal murder/rape/buglarly crime (not categorized as hate but not investigated by Holder or upheld in the eyes of the President as faulty or racist)

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/23037003/article-Mableton-teens-linked-to-gang-are-accused-in-beating-death - same as above...no mention yet in today's media about it though (and most likely won't be categorized as a hate crime)What makes you think they are legally hate crimes?

hehateme
07-29-2013, 03:57 PM
What makes you think they are not?

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Good job Trill you have successfuly shown us that white people can manipulate and lie to obscure the system.

uhhhh....thanks? as for the rest of your post, give me some time to study and research both cases.

hehateme
07-29-2013, 04:19 PM
uhhhh....thanks? as for the rest of your post, give me some time to study and research both cases.

No problem. I look forward to your rebuttal or agreement.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2013, 05:04 PM
What makes you think they are not?There is nothing in the links to suggest they are. Now answer my question.

CosmicCowboy
07-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Silly Wabbit. Hate crimes aren't for white victims unless they are gay.

hehateme
07-29-2013, 05:57 PM
There is nothing in the links to suggest they are. Now answer my question.

There is nothing in the links to suspect that they aren't. Now answer my question.

Blake
07-29-2013, 06:52 PM
There is nothing in the links to suspect that they aren't. Now answer my question.

They aren't until they are proven they are.

It's how it works.

hehateme
07-29-2013, 08:00 PM
Well Blake answered it fine. Now insert same story invovling GZ and the Trayvon murder and you got yourself the same deal but alas when the President gets involved or the NAACP pulls strings it becomes a so called hate crime. Could be the same for these other instances as well. Anyways, here is Chump trying to pull a devils advocate instead of asking himself the same question.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-29-2013, 09:46 PM
When looking at crimes committed by blacks on whites, and crimes by whites on blacks, the disproportionate amount of the one raced charged with hate crimes is laughable. White on black crime, hate crime. Black on white crime, sympathy for the black committing the crime, he's been oppressed and lived in poverty.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 10:44 PM
where are ya'll getting hate crime from?

KingsFanWithoutName
07-29-2013, 11:09 PM
where are ya'll getting hate crime from?

I'm not talking about the two stories posted as I see nothing in the article to indicate such. Reverse the races though and you'd have yourself two white on black hate crimes. Hate crimes are stupid in general, a crime is a crime. Do you think the black guy who tortured, raped, and then lit that chick on fire will be charged with a hate crime after admitting he hates whites? I don't.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm not talking about the two stories posted as I see nothing in the article to indicate such. Reverse the races though and you'd have yourself two white on black hate crimes. Hate crimes are stupid in general, a crime is a crime. Do you think the black guy who tortured, raped, and then lit that chick on fire will be charged with a hate crime after admitting he hates whites? I don't.

i don't know, but he should be charged with a hate crime. that was fucked up.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-30-2013, 10:57 AM
i don't know, but he should be charged with a hate crime. that was fucked up.

He most likely won't, do you see the problem here?

Trill Clinton
07-30-2013, 11:17 AM
nope

KingsFanWithoutName
07-30-2013, 11:32 AM
nope

You serious? You don't see the problem of him not getting charged with a hate crime after admitting he did it because he hates whites?

And remember, I think "hate" crimes are stupid to begin with, but if people are going to be charged it needs to go both ways.

Trill Clinton
07-30-2013, 11:48 AM
i think hate crimes are stupid as well but there are people from certain extremist groups who do commit these type of crimes. whether its racial, religious or against someones sexual preference, they happen. the justice system is flawed so there will be some cases that people think are hate crimes, that don't get charged. looking at the fbi statistics, blacks committed 20% of the hate crimes in 2011, don't know if that makes you feel any better.

Trill Clinton
07-30-2013, 11:49 AM
we too busy killing ourselves, we aint got time to be worrying about committing hate crimes against craccas.

Technique
07-30-2013, 11:58 AM
we too busy killing ourselves, we aint got time to be worrying about committing hate crimes against craccas.

Yeah, you only have time making threads complaining about racial issues.

Trill Clinton
07-30-2013, 12:02 PM
and you only have time obeying your thirst for washed up black athletes. fuck outta here, doggiehttp://i39.tinypic.com/i74rgl.png

ChumpDumper
07-30-2013, 02:11 PM
There is nothing in the links to suspect that they aren't. Now answer my question.I did.

Asking me to prove a negative indicates a failure on your part. If you think it's a hate crime, it's up to you to prove it.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Well Blake answered it fine. Now insert same story invovling GZ and the Trayvon murder and you got yourself the same deal but alas when the President gets involved or the NAACP pulls strings it becomes a so called hate crime. Could be the same for these other instances as well. Anyways, here is Chump trying to pull a devils advocate instead of asking himself the same question.You are terribly confused.

Technique
07-30-2013, 03:08 PM
and you only have time obeying your thirst for washed up black athletes. fuck outta here, doggiehttp://i39.tinypic.com/i74rgl.png

Says the black boy whos obsessed with regular ass white females. I fuck more white girls a day than you will in your whole life. Stick to your jordans and hoodrats homie.

hehateme
07-30-2013, 03:25 PM
You are terribly confused.

No, I believe you are confused per the usual. You never answered my question but only retorted with a question. Make a valid statement or go back to the politics board where you views can be construed as an actual literary comment. You are straying to far from the pack.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-30-2013, 03:27 PM

Black on black crime is a myth, or so I've been told.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-30-2013, 03:28 PM
You never answered my question but only retorted with a question.Standard Op's for Dumper.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Says the black boy whos obsessed with regular ass white females. I fuck more white girls a day than you will in your whole life. Stick to your jordans and hoodrats homie.

Almost the makings of another "i'm the dude your chick is fucking" quote, almost.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2013, 03:54 PM
No, I believe you are confused per the usual. You never answered my question but only retorted with a question. Make a valid statement or go back to the politics board where you views can be construed as an actual literary comment. You are straying to far from the pack.I answered your question and made my point. There simply isn't any information that supports hate crime charges. There may or may not be information out there -- you just failed to provide it.

If you think either is a hate crime, explain yourself. If that's all you are working with, I expect more failure from you.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Chumpdumper please stay on topic and stop derailing the thread.

hehateme
07-30-2013, 04:16 PM
I answered your question and made my point. There simply isn't any information that supports hate crime charges. There may or may not be information out there -- you just failed to provide it.

If you think either is a hate crime, explain yourself. If that's all you are working with, I expect more failure from you.

The news stories explains themselves. The facts are valid to that of the same incident that happened between GZ and Trayvon but yet haven't turned out the same results due to not being "important" enough in the media's eyes to make the Federal government pursue the charges. From your point of view explain in detail and describe why you think these three stories (related in the same capacity) are not hate crimes when they created the same results in the end.

Will you answer or will you yet again prove how much of a failure you are by retorting with another question.

Trill Clinton
07-30-2013, 04:22 PM
aye technique, i think you have me confused with another poster. i am in no way obsessed with becky's, stop it lol. glad to hear you get so much pussy, though. http://i42.tinypic.com/11sikgh.png

ChumpDumper
07-30-2013, 04:50 PM
The news stories explains themselves. The facts are valid to that of the same incident that happened between GZ and Trayvon but yet haven't turned out the same results due to not being "important" enough in the media's eyes to make the Federal government pursue the charges.From what I can glean from that terrible run-on sentence, you're completely wrong about hate crime prosecutions.

From your point of view explain in detail and describe why you think these three stories (related in the same capacity) are not hate crimes when they created the same results in the end.Already did. I also never said that Zimmerman committed a hate crime. I can't make you less stupid.

lol related in the same capacity

cantthinkofanything
07-30-2013, 04:59 PM
You can for stalking a white woman.

If he joined that neighborhood's watch, that might be a different story.

Humor with an experiment if you will Trill.
Close your eyes. You’re in a large cavernous space where your smoker’s cough echoes for days off snot encrusted rocks so far that you cannot see. You yearn to find the rocks but for days your eager hands only find the greasy accepting spaces of buttholes of gentlemen.
All of a sudden, you hear a sharp crack in the distance. Your mind instantly associates the noise with the ingrained memory of a black leather whip connecting with the bulging supple muscles of a hard working slave.
But the sharp pain in your groin reminds you that your top priority is stemming the blood from your botched circumcision.
As you try to stop the blood flowing from your dingding artery, you realize that there is a child running around that has been shot by two black teens. Coincidentally, you hear some teens laughing in the distance. You desperately run through the darkness to help find these would be wicky woos. As you get closer, the laughing gets louder. You smell the distinct odor of fried chicken and urnge soda. You get closer…and closer…until you finally bump up against the bulging erect penis of one of the laughing wildmen. Somehow your desperate hand finds paydirt and clutches around what you believe to be the shaft of salvation. You hear a child crying and two teens laughing. It gets louder and louder.
BaMMMM. Everything is quiet.
Open your eyes.
Holy fuck…the bullet bounced off your clavicle and severed your optic nerves.
You’re blind.
The two teens fuck you in the ass while a werewolf rips your balls off.
Still racist?

hehateme
07-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Out of all I said the only thing you can get me on is a run-on sentence? You are circling the drain to nowhere status with that trolling try. Should probably learn more of that craft from SBM along with trying to salvage any type of resemblance of respect that keeps getting worse and worse as time goes.

As for your second quote you didn't even answer it (per the usual on your schtick).

lol abysmal takes
lol irrelevant poster
lol RumpHumper

ChumpDumper
07-30-2013, 10:45 PM
Out of all I said the only thing you can get me on is a run-on sentence? You are circling the drain to nowhere status with that trolling try. Should probably learn more of that craft from SBM along with trying to salvage any type of resemblance of respect that keeps getting worse and worse as time goes.

As for your second quote you didn't even answer it (per the usual on your schtick)
Of course I answered the question several times. I once thought your stupidity was just an act but now I can only conclude you are truly an idiot.

I can't help you understand your failure to understand your failure.

lol whatever your real screen name is

hehateme
07-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Of course I answered the question several times. I once thought your stupidity was just an act but now I can only conclude you are truly an idiot.

I can't help you understand your failure to understand your failure.

lol whatever your real screen name is

You truly are an idiot to the extreme.

"I can't help you understand your failure to understand your failure" <--great autistic take ForrestGumpDump

Give it up CumDumpster, you are one irrelevant poster with shit takes on everything you try to devil's advocate about.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2013, 11:06 PM
You truly are an idiot to the extreme.

"I can't help you understand your failure to understand your failure" <--great autistic take ForrestGumpDumpI wouldn't expect you to understand that either.

Give it up CumDumpster, you are one irrelevant poster with shit takes on everything you try to devil's advocate about.Don't get salty because you couldn't get across whatever probably racist point you had.

Try harder next time.

lol to the extreme

Nice going, Poochie.

hehateme
07-31-2013, 01:30 AM
I see a semi related response but all I gather is another attempt to regain what you already lost.

"lol to the extreme" - RumpHumper circa 2013

ChumpDumper
07-31-2013, 01:39 AM
I see a semi related response but all I gather is another attempt to regain what you already lost.

"lol to the extreme" - RumpHumper circa 2013I see a guy who is pissy about not being able come across as racist as he wants to.

Try again, Poochie.

hehateme
07-31-2013, 12:01 PM
blah blah blah...poochie, racist...blah blah blah... fear my troll attempts as I get the last post in like a 10yr old girl but only make myself look butthurt in the process...blah blah blah

Blake
07-31-2013, 12:13 PM
Extreme amount of blahs, imo

ChumpDumper
07-31-2013, 12:43 PM
blah blah blah...poochie, racist...blah blah blah... fear my troll attempts as I get the last post in like a 10yr old girl but only make myself look butthurt in the process...blah blah blahI can tell I got to you because you are only talking about me now.

If you want to be educated about hate crimes and why you failed, just ask. If you just want to whine about me, you are free to do that.

TSA
07-31-2013, 01:28 PM
If you want to be educated about hate crimes and why you failed, just ask.

I'll bite.

Why are so few blacks that committ black on white crimes charged with hate crimes?
Why are so many whites that committ white on black crimes charged with hate crimes?

ChumpDumper
07-31-2013, 01:49 PM
I'll bite.

Why are so few blacks that committ black on white crimes charged with hate crimes?
Why are so many whites that committ white on black crimes charged with hate crimes?First you need to prove your contentions.

Post the statistics for both.

You'll need the total number of black on white crimes and the number of resulting hate crime prosecutions.

Then you'll need the total number of white on black crimes and the number of resulting hate crime prosecutions.

Figure the percentages for both and then you will have a relevant comparison we can work with.

Can you do that?

Of course after that we will have to break down the categories of crimes. Motives. Aggravating circumstances. All that stuff that goes into making an actual hate crime case.

Could take you awhile.

TSA
07-31-2013, 02:43 PM
First you need to prove your contentions.

Post the statistics for both.

You'll need the total number of black on white crimes and the number of resulting hate crime prosecutions.

Then you'll need the total number of white on black crimes and the number of resulting hate crime prosecutions.

Figure the percentages for both and then you will have a relevant comparison we can work with.

Can you do that?

Of course after that we will have to break down the categories of crimes. Motives. Aggravating circumstances. All that stuff that goes into making an actual hate crime case.

Could take you awhile.

You were the one that offered to educate, shouldn't you already have this info?

ChumpDumper
07-31-2013, 02:46 PM
You were the one that offered to educate, shouldn't you already have this info?It's your claim.

Prove it.

If you are incapable of doing it or want to avoid an actual discussion about the statistics, just say so.

TSA
07-31-2013, 03:22 PM
It's your claim.

Prove it.

If you are incapable of doing it or want to avoid an actual discussion about the statistics, just say so.

I can't really find stats that break it down to white on black hate crimes and black on white hate crimes so that makes it tough. All I've got is that 53% of charged hate crimes are done by whites, and 27% of charged hate crimes are done by blacks. This is why I asked to be educated, and if you don't want to educate people I dont' know why you'd make the offer.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2013, 03:28 PM
I can't really find stats that break it down to white on black hate crimes and black on white hate crimes so that makes it tough. All I've got is that 53% of charged hate crimes are done by whites, and 27% of charged hate crimes are done by blacks. This is why I asked to be educated, and if you don't want to educate people I dont' know why you'd make the offer.You still haven't proved your assertion.

Part of your education is acknowledging your misconceptions. If you aren't going to do that, I don't know why you'd take up my offer.

TSA
07-31-2013, 03:33 PM
Not about to play this stupid game with you. If you want to educate me on my misconceptions, go right ahead.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Not about to play this stupid game with you. If you want to educate me on my misconceptions, go right ahead.

OMG. I'm not sure what "irony" means but I found your mom's tampon in one of my socks.

TSA
07-31-2013, 05:09 PM
You were missed CTOA

hehateme
07-31-2013, 06:05 PM

He won't answer he only knows how to retort with another question and fail at responding past that.

TSA
07-31-2013, 06:20 PM
He won't answer he only knows how to retort with another question and fail at responding past that.

So he only responds with questions?

ChumpDumper
07-31-2013, 07:11 PM
Not about to play this stupid game with you. If you want to educate me on my misconceptions, go right ahead.I just did. You had a misconception you couldn't prove.

He won't answer he only knows how to retort with another question and fail at responding past that.Your misconception is that any crime perpetrated by a member of one race on another can automatically be considered a hate crime.

That simply isn't true.

You're both welcome. I await your salty white whines.

hehateme
07-31-2013, 07:39 PM
You are so dense. TSA never stated that they were automatically considered hate crimes. He wanted to be educated by the so called encyclopedia brown of spurstalk as to why most crimes committed by blacks against whites were not considered to be hate crimes but that most white crimes against blacks were. Get your head out of your ass long enough to actually read the statement first. Edumucate us non-intellects with your shitty takes yet again.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2013, 11:33 PM
You are so dense. TSA never stated that they were automatically considered hate crimes.He didn't. You said they should by the examples you gave.
He wanted to be educated by the so called encyclopedia brown of spurstalk as to why most crimes committed by blacks against whites were not considered to be hate crimes but that most white crimes against blacks were.1) That wasn't what he said.

2) What you just said is wrong as well.
Get your head out of your ass long enough to actually read the statement first. Edumucate us non-intellects with your shitty takes yet again.You' can't even read your own posts. How could you possibly understand someone else's?

hehateme
08-01-2013, 01:08 AM
You troll just about as good as Avante on a bad day there RumpHumper...once again take the time to scroll up with your fat ass fingers and read. You take everything out of context and try to construe it to make it seem like you got the goods when all you really got are the bads. You have to be the dumbest fucking poster I have seen on this board yet and that's saying a lot. Why don't you try to make yourself relevant again by trolling another kool thread because you definitely aren't getting anything other than shit on here.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 01:39 AM
You troll just about as good as Avante on a bad day there RumpHumper...once again take the time to scroll up with your fat ass fingers and read. You take everything out of context and try to construe it to make it seem like you got the goods when all you really got are the bads. You have to be the dumbest fucking poster I have seen on this board yet and that's saying a lot. Why don't you try to make yourself relevant again by trolling another kool thread because you definitely aren't getting anything other than shit on here.Again, all about me.

Sorry you failed at posting about hate crimes. Pay more attention to the actual words next time.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:40 AM

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/23037003/article-Mableton-teens-linked-to-gang-are-accused-in-beating-death - same as above...no mention yet in today's media about it though (and most likely won't be categorized as a hate crime)

I read the stories and as fucked up these crimes are, I don't see any indications of a hate crime. It seems the criminals preyed on vulnerability rather than skin color.

anakha
08-01-2013, 01:43 AM
I read the stories and as fucked up these crimes are, I don't see any indications of a hate crime. It seems the criminals preyed on vulnerability rather than skin color.

Yeah, I'm not really seeing it either. Dunno though if the poster is willing to reconsider his position considering the content of the last few pages. :lol

TSA
08-01-2013, 09:09 AM
I just did. You had a misconception you couldn't prove.

Can we agree that a much higher percentage of whites are charged with hate crimes?

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Can we agree that a much higher percentage of whites are charged with hate crimes?

uhhhh duhhhh....

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 09:48 AM
uhhhh duhhhh....

hey...Trill...wtf with Mel B? She Scottish?

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 09:54 AM
hey...Trill...wtf with Mel B? She Scottish?

the bitch from spice girls? i thought she was from the UK...either way she looks magically delicious.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 09:59 AM
the bitch from spice girls? i thought she was from the UK...either way she looks magically delicious.

LOL. Are you trying to steal my Brazilian language schtick?

TSA
08-01-2013, 10:00 AM
uhhhh duhhhh....

ok that's a start

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Can we agree that a much higher percentage of whites are charged with hate crimes?There was never a disagreement that whites are charged with a higher percentage of the total hate crimes.

TSA
08-01-2013, 10:15 AM
There was never a disagreement that whites are charged with a higher percentage of the total hate crimes.

Why do you think that is?

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Why do you think that is?Without knowing the particulars of every federal hate crime case ever prosecuted, I would say it's because such prosecutions have to be based upon federal law, and more specifically brought when federally protected activities such as those defined in the Civil Rights Act of 1968 are violated. Just as whoever hehateme's real screen name is failed to show any racial bias or any violation of federally protected activities, the same could probably said for most crimes in general and the system doesn't seem to have much of a problem successfully convicting and sentencing blacks under regular ol' laws tbh.

I'm not really a fan of hate crime legislation, but it's easy to see why it exists. If whitey likes to feel oppressed by these particular laws, he is free to but I don't quite understand feeling sorry for criminals just because they are white.

Max Taber
08-01-2013, 10:39 AM
poor baby. first i heard of this story. fucked up mom if true. bipolars are supposed to kill themselves, not others.

it was that touch of schizo mixed with no meds. you feel like your sending your baby to heaven...a better place and boom goes the dynamite.

Max Taber
08-01-2013, 10:43 AM
i only have one rule with black people. never trust them with any corrupt shit. and never say nigga please. they don't like it. you get the look.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 10:46 AM
i only have one rule with black people. never trust them with any corrupt shit. and never say nigga please. they don't like it. you get the look.

that seems like 2 rules

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Beat me to it.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Beat me to it.

why do you think that is?

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 10:51 AM
why do you think that is?I think you read it before I did, but you could be like a super-fast typist too. What race are you? That might have something to do with it.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 11:02 AM
I think you read it before I did, but you could be like a super-fast typist too. What race are you? That might have something to do with it.

I'm human race. Does that make me a good typist?

TSA
08-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Without knowing the particulars of every federal hate crime case ever prosecuted, I would say it's because such prosecutions have to be based upon federal law, and more specifically brought when federally protected activities such as those defined in the Civil Rights Act of 1968 are violated. Just as whoever hehateme's real screen name is failed to show any racial bias or any violation of federally protected activities, the same could probably said for most crimes in general and the system doesn't seem to have much of a problem successfully convicting and sentencing blacks under regular ol' laws tbh.

I'm not really a fan of hate crime legislation, but it's easy to see why it exists. If whitey likes to feel oppressed by these particular laws, he is free to but I don't quite understand feeling sorry for criminals just because they are white.
Not very recent but at least a starting point. What do you think causes the disparity?
"Analysis of the 1999 FBI statistics by John Perazzo in 2001 found that white violence against black people was 28 times more likely (1 in 45 incidents) to be labelled as a hate crime than black violence against white people (1 in 1254 incidents)."

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm human race. Does that make me a good typist?Possible.

Not very recent but at least a starting point. What do you think causes the disparity?
"Analysis of the 1999 FBI statistics by John Perazzo in 2001 found that white violence against black people was 28 times more likely (1 in 45 incidents) to be labelled as a hate crime than black violence against white people (1 in 1254 incidents)."My original answer need not change now that you cited wikipedia.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 11:14 AM
"Analysis of the 1999 FBI statistics by John Perazzo in 2001 found that white violence against black people was 28 times more likely (1 in 45 incidents) to be labelled as a hate crime than black violence against white people (1 in 1254 incidents)."

That makes sense. My studies show that white people hate blacks about 1000 times more than blacks hate whites. If you read the abstract, you'll see that most black on white attacks stem from the lack of humanity in the African American. To simplify, use the analogy of a dog biting a person. Does the dog hate the person? No. It just cannot control it's animal nature.

TSA
08-01-2013, 11:16 AM
My original answer need not change now that you cited wikipedia.

So you are okay with how hate crime cases are prosecuted, even though whites are convicted at diproportionately higher rate.

TSA
08-01-2013, 11:18 AM
That makes sense. My studies show that white people hate blacks about 1000 times more than blacks hate whites. If you read the abstract, you'll see that most black on white attacks stem from the lack of humanity in the African American. To simplify, use the analogy of a dog biting a person. Does the dog hate the person? No. It just cannot control it's animal nature.

Did you know that dogs can not make out the facial features on a black person and it confuses them leading them to often times bark and growl?

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 11:18 AM
So you are okay with how hate crime cases are prosecuted, even though whites are convicted at diproportionately higher rate.I already said I was not a fan, but not for the reason of poor whitey. I saw nothing about conviction rates in your wiki quote. If you have those, post them.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Did you know that dogs can not make out the facial features on a black person and it confuses them leading them to often times bark and growl?

Fuck. I can't even make out the facial features on a black person.
But instead of barking and growling, I usually just roll my eyes.

TSA
08-01-2013, 11:37 AM
I already said I was not a fan, but not for the reason of poor whitey. I saw nothing about conviction rates in your wiki quote. If you have those, post them.

Not a fan of them either, just think they should be charged fairly if they are going to use them.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Not a fan of them either, just think they should be charged fairly if they are going to use them.Since at least one study shows blacks are already 20 percent more likely than whitey to go to prison for the same crime and get 10 percent more time when they get there, there might be bigger problems in the system than poor whitey's getting an extra few years for lynching.

TSA
08-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Since at least one study shows blacks are already 20 percent more likely than whitey to go to prison for the same crime and get 10 percent more time when they get there, there might be bigger problems in the system than poor whitey's getting an extra few years for lynching.

I agree blacks get screwed more on prison time for similar crimes, but I'm discussing hate crimes, where it appears whites get screwed more.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 11:57 AM
So you are okay with how hate crime cases are prosecuted, even though whites are convicted at diproportionately higher rate.

i don't see nothing wrong the rate of conviction. ya'll need to chill on the hatred.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 11:58 AM
dragging niggas from trucks and shooting up mosques isn't cool, doggie. chill.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 12:18 PM
dragging niggas from trucks and shooting up mosques isn't cool, doggie. chill.

dragging niggas from trucks is definitely NOT cool.

shooting up mosques is not real cool but probably more acceptable because of video games and movies

TSA
08-01-2013, 12:23 PM
i don't see nothing wrong the rate of conviction. ya'll need to chill on the hatred.

Of course you don't :lol

If I can admit that blacks get screwed on being charged and imprisoned unfairly, why is it so hard for you to admit the same thing happens to whites when being charged with hate crimes?

Creepn
08-01-2013, 12:23 PM
I agree blacks get screwed more on prison time for similar crimes, but I'm discussing hate crimes, where it appears whites get screwed more.

Prison is prison and blacks are sent disappopriately. I'd rather see that fixed than crying about conviction rates of "hate crimes".

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Of course you don't :lol

If I can admit that blacks get screwed on being charged and imprisoned unfairly, why is it so hard for you to admit the same thing happens to whites when being charged with hate crimes?

there is nothing to admit, though. historically, y'all have committed the most hate crimes and its only fair y'all are convicted accordingly.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Regardless...things probably run smoother without blacks.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 02:31 PM
I agree blacks get screwed more on prison time for similar crimes, but I'm discussing hate crimes, where it appears whites get screwed more.In what way?

You really have to get into what each prosecution is about to make that statement with any certainty. It's like this -- lynching is a hate crime, right?

Well, what's the more likely lynching scenario? Whites lynching blacks or blacks lynching whites?

Also, show is more likely to be a member of an organization where that membership is pretty strong evidence of racial bias that could be used in a hate crime case? Whites or blacks?

I think you are oversimplifying the issue.

DPG21920
08-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Prison is prison and blacks are sent disappopriately. I'd rather see that fixed than crying about conviction rates of "hate crimes".

This is hilarious. So during the Trayvon case, when people were screaming about the black on black killing numbers, you were saying "who cares, its the minor % of racially driven crimes that bother me". But when this happens, you use the exact opposite logic?

hehateme
08-01-2013, 04:12 PM
In what way?

You really have to get into what each prosecution is about to make that statement with any certainty. It's like this -- lynching is a hate crime, right?

Well, what's the more likely lynching scenario? Whites lynching blacks or blacks lynching whites?

Also, show is more likely to be a member of an organization where that membership is pretty strong evidence of racial bias that could be used in a hate crime case? Whites or blacks?

I think you are oversimplifying the issue.

Are you presuming to take into account that a lynching hasn't occured in over 50 years? Why use that statistic (I assume as just an example from the past which has no preclude in the present or future unless lynchings become the norm again)? Has the use and implementation of the word (and act) "hate crime" evolved since then? yes or no? What are the stipulations of a hate crime to you? Why the use of a double standard in the same predicament when it comes to the white race in terms of a hate crime? What are the stipulations of "racial profiling" and who sets the standard of where it begins and ends for each race?

I'm all ears.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Are you presuming to take into account that a lynching hasn't occured in over 50 years?Wrong again.

Get one fact right.

Just one, honky.

Your persecuted white guy act isn't flying.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Why the use of a double standard in the same predicament when it comes to the white race in terms of a hate crime? Prove the predicaments are the same.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 07:56 PM
This is hilarious. So during the Trayvon case, when people were screaming about the black on black killing numbers, you were saying "who cares, its the minor % of racially driven crimes that bother me". But when this happens, you use the exact opposite logic?
Huh? Please stop making up quotes.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Huh? Please stop making up quotes. I wouldn't say "who cares" about black on black crime.

hehateme
08-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Wrong again.

Get one fact right.

Just one, honky.

Your persecuted white guy act isn't flying.

lol at presuming im white or even a honky...dumpy with the bads yet again. Read around on the board I have already stated im half Dominican. I choose to take a stand on this because half of my up-bringing was white and I feel there is a true double standard on this issue. You however can't explain shit per the norm or even answer a simple question about your opinion without following it up with another irrelevant question.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2013, 11:27 PM
lol at presuming im white or even a honky...dumpy with the bads yet again. Read around on the board I have already stated im half Dominican.Never heard of you.
I choose to take a stand on this because half of my up-bringing was white and I feel there is a true double standard on this issue. You however can't explain shit per the norm or even answer a simple question about your opinion without following it up with another irrelevant question.Ok, half-honky.

Prove the predicaments are the same.

lol half upbringing

hehateme
08-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Never heard of you.Ok, half-honky.

Prove the predicaments are the same.

lol half upbringing

damn, salty son..this "half-honkey" getting to you? Got sand in your vag already? Prove the predicaments aren't, but you can't or won't as usual.

lol CumDumpster trying to bring it...only to drop the ball yet again.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 12:44 PM
damn, salty son..this "half-honkey" getting to you? Got sand in your vag already? Prove the predicaments aren't, but you can't or won't as usual.

lol CumDumpster trying to bring it...only to drop the ball yet again.You've managed to argue from ignorance and demand a negative proof at the same time.

Congratulations.

I know you can't prove your claim and I know that makes you angry. I led you right into that one. It's fun for me.

You're out of your depth. Neither side of your upbringing prepared you to argue anything logically.

hehateme
08-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Don't be mad chump it's not your fault you can't debate yourself out of a wet paper bag. Blame it on us "half-honkey's" and remember you can still live out your dreams even though you live in your parent's basement at the age of 40.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 04:38 PM
I was hoping some proof of the claim would pop up and be debated. Could've been very educational. But since no one can prove the claim, what does that mean?

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Don't be mad chump it's not your fault you can't debate yourself out of a wet paper bag. Blame it on us "half-honkey's" and remember you can still live out your dreams even though you live in your parent's basement at the age of 40.All about me again.

Just prove your claim or admit you can't. Quit vomiting up fallacy after fallacy. You probably don't know what a logical fallacy is but that isn't my problem.

Prove your claim or admit you can't.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 04:39 PM
I was hoping some proof of the claim would pop up and be debated. Could've been very educational. But since no one can prove the claim, what does that mean?It means he has no idea what he's talking about. He was directly challenged on the facts and he failed.

hehateme
08-02-2013, 05:30 PM
I am not sure of what other facts I need to lay out there that isn't already properly told by the news link. Should I link the % of hate crimes involving black on white and white on black? Why not just google it yourself and learn about it. I only asked the question of why they aren't being pursued as such when relating it to the GZ murder. There were no means of racial profiling in that case yet it is being pursued as a hate crime for it. So what makes the other two stories any different? The media's focus on it? The NAACP pulling political strings? Double standards? That's all I asked.

If I wanted a parrot question in response to a reasonable question, Chump, I'd go ask Culby for an opinion. Your take in this whole thread definitely shows you can't debate because all you can retort with is nothing more than a one liner putting it back on another person.

-"half honkey"

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 06:58 PM
You sai the predicaments are the same. You were challenged to show how they are the same. You failed to do so. You didn't even try. That's how I know you can never and will be able to do it.

hehateme
08-02-2013, 08:04 PM
You are impossible, its like talking to a brick wall. I've already shown you they are the same predicaments that involved murder as was the GZ case. I asked why weren't the pursued the same way for a hate crime. You replied with a question that was already answered in the story by way of a black on white racial crime (as the GZ case was a white/latino on black crime). If we are deeming the GZ case a racial profiling then why aren't the others slated the same as well (it seems there doesn't have to be proof to really deem it necessary). Where does it start and who deems it as such? You can't even answer that simple question because you can't think for yourself or have an opinion about the subject.

- "half honkey"

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 09:03 PM
No. You didn't even try to show how they are the same. You posted two links and declared them to be exactly the same as the Zimmerman cass.

I challenged you to show how they are ghe same. I will give you another chance to do so.

Go ahead on....

Th'Pusher
08-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Don't be mad chump it's not your fault you can't debate yourself out of a wet paper bag. Blame it on us "half-honkey's" and remember you can still live out your dreams even though you live in your parent's basement at the age of 40.
You can't honestly think you won that "debate", can you. Just stop posting in this thread...it's embarrassing.

hehateme
08-02-2013, 09:38 PM
No. You didn't even try to show how they are the same. You posted two links and declared them to be exactly the same as the Zimmerman cass.

I challenged you to show how they are ghe same. I will give you another chance to do so.

Go ahead on....

Yes or no, Did all three end in a murder?

hehateme
08-02-2013, 09:39 PM
You can't honestly think you won that "debate", can you. Just stop posting in this thread...it's embarrassing.

There hasn't been one yet.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Yes or no, Did all three end in a murder?yes.

Is that the only thing you contend is the same?

Yes or no.

Is every crime committed by one race against another a hate crime?

Yes or no.

hehateme
08-02-2013, 09:56 PM
yes.

Is that the only thing you contend is the same?

Yes or no.

Is every crime committed by one race against another a hate crime?

Yes or no.

Finally a straight answer. To answer yours.

No thats not all I contend are the same. All three involved one race performing a crime against another race. No, not all crimes committed in that act are considered hate crimes. Now to my other question.

What is the difference in GZ's case and the other two regarding racial profiling? Any difference?

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Finally a straight answer. To answer yours.

No thats not all I contend are the same. All three involved one race performing a crime against another race. No, not all crimes committed in that act are considered hate crimes. Now to my other question.

What is the difference in GZ's case and the other two regarding racial profiling? Any difference?Here we vo again. You're the one who claimed they were all the same.

Prove it.

hehateme
08-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Why not stfu and answer yes or no to the question. Why do I have to spell it out for you. You already proved by answering yes to the last question that they are all the same.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Why not stfu and answer yes or no to the question. Why do I have to spell it out for you. You already proved by answering yes to the last question that they are all the same.OK, they're all murders and none of them have been prosecuted as hate crimes.

End of thread.

The Driver
08-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Why not stfu and answer yes or no to the question. Why do I have to spell it out for you. You already proved by answering yes to the last question that they are all the same.

.................................................. ...............

.................................................. ...............................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................... want a toothpick?

hehateme
08-03-2013, 12:24 PM
.................................................. ...............

.................................................. ...............................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................... want a toothpick?

.................................................. .................................................. . .................................................. .......

.................................................. ............... ciabatta bread please

hehateme
08-03-2013, 12:26 PM
OK, they're all murders and none of them have been prosecuted as hate crimes.

End of thread.

one hasnt yet. End of thread is right. Apparently you can't answer the other questions why try.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 12:32 PM
one hasnt yet. End of thread is right. Apparently you can't answer the other questions why try.Show us how you think they are all hate crimes.

Or do you think none of them are hate crimes?

Pick a lane.

Prove your claims. Use your words.

Are you just afraid I'll make you look more foolish or what?

boobie4three
08-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Apparently the original story that the baby was shot in the face by a black guy was true

Ga. man faces trial in killing of baby in stroller

RUSS BYNUM 4 hours ago

BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — It was a tiny bullet that took the short life of Antonio Santiago.

He had learned to walk, but not yet talk, when he was killed March 21, six weeks after his first birthday. He was strapped in his stroller, out for a walk with his mother a few blocks from their apartment near the Georgia coast, when someone shot the boy between the eyes with a .22-caliber bullet the size of a garden pea.

The teenager charged as the shooter is scheduled to stand trial next week in a courthouse far from the scene of the crime. Because of public outrage and news coverage, a judge has moved 18-year-old De'Marquise Elkins' trial 325 miles away, to the suburbs outside Atlanta. Jury selection starts Monday at the Cobb County courthouse in Marietta. Superior Court Judge Stephen Kelley has set aside two weeks for the trial.

Elkins faces life in prison if convicted of murder. His youth spared him a possible death sentence. At the time of the shooting he was 17, too young to face capital charges in Georgia.

Police say the motive was as banal as the slaying of a toddler was shocking. Investigators concluded that Antonio was killed during an attempted street robbery as his mother, Sherry West, was strolling home with the child from the post office. West said a gunman demanding cash shot her baby in the face after she told him she had no money.

"He kept asking, and I just said 'I don't have it,'" West told The Associated Press the day after the slaying. "And he said, 'Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said, 'No, don't kill my baby!'"

West was shot in the leg, and another bullet grazed her ear. Witnesses called 911 and rushed to her aid. None saw the shooting, but they watched as West tried to revive her son using CPR. "No, the baby's not breathing," one caller told a 911 operator.

Police say Elkins had an accomplice, 15-year-old Dominique Lang, who has told investigators Elkins fired the gun. Lang also is charged with murder but will be tried later. He's expected to be a key witness against Elkins.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/de_zpse7bfc2f9.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/de_zpse7bfc2f9.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/demarquise-elkins-georgia1_zpsb894212e.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/demarquise-elkins-georgia1_zpsb894212e.jpg.html)

http://news.yahoo.com/ga-man-faces-trial-killing-baby-stroller-155826090.html;_ylt=AsQd1SsiEMxYpsb5tbYWUh4JVux_;_ ylu=X3oDMTJhNGhiNHMwBG1pdANBVFQgMyBTdG9yeSBKdW1ib3 Ryb24gSG9tZSBDYWNoZWQEcG9zAzIwBHNlYwNNZWRpYUF0dFdp ZGdldHJvbkFzc2VtYmx5;_ylg=X3oDMTFkcW51ZGli

Chief Brody
08-17-2013, 05:36 PM
^
Yikes, Trill

HarlemHeat37
08-17-2013, 07:10 PM
God, what the fuck is wrong with these clowns, tbh?..

UZER
08-17-2013, 07:51 PM
^
Yikes, Trill

:lol

DPG21920
08-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Trial starting today, no?

monosylab1k
08-20-2013, 07:57 PM
:lol trill ignoring this thread like it's a swimming pool

Chinook
08-20-2013, 08:26 PM
^:lol

Katherine Robinson
08-20-2013, 08:31 PM
The racist has been found with his pants down, apparently.

Trill Clinton
08-20-2013, 09:13 PM
:lol trill ignoring this thread like it's a swimming pool

http://i40.tinypic.com/s18cau.gif

AntiChrist
08-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Guilty

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/30/demarquise-elkins-guilty-antonio-santiago-murder_n_3845378.html

redzero
08-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Great thread.

Katherine Robinson
08-31-2013, 07:26 PM
Justice prevails