PDA

View Full Version : Church of TheGreatYacht

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Out of the kindness of my own heart I have made a thread where all you TGY followers can congregate. You know who you are.

Darkwaters
07-29-2013, 02:56 PM
All hail

benefactor
07-29-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm guessing the beliefs are similar to this church.

http://centraltoledo.org/blog/get-involved/being-gay-is-a-gift-of-god-campaign/

Vic Petro
07-29-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm hoping, eventually, some of you will get off this guy's nuts.

superbigtime
07-29-2013, 03:41 PM
What's the big deal? He's disappointed with an aging Spurs fixture who had an epic choke job in the finals, and in the front office who did not take advantage of huge cap space this offseason.

Proxy
07-29-2013, 03:54 PM
What's the big deal? He's disappointed with an aging Spurs fixture who had an epic choke job in the finals, and in the front office who did not take advantage of huge cap space this offseason.

All of ST is disappointed in Manu right now. The discrepancy comes down to loyalty and a glass half full or half empty mentality. The finals came down to a bounce. TGY just NASFs it to the maximum. It's getting to the point where him saying things like hoping Oden tears his ACL if he joins Miami gets a bit annoying. He's the best troll on this board, and sad thing is, it seems unintentional.

ElNono
07-29-2013, 04:01 PM
It's the frustrated frontrunner syndrome, IMO... when the Spurs were getting kicked out in the 1st round or swept by the Suns you would rarely see them here. Once the Spurs started reaching the WCF/Finals again, the bunch of frontrunners start showing up pent up with anger because they couldn't get their god given bragging rights.

Seventyniner
07-29-2013, 05:08 PM
It's the frustrated frontrunner syndrome, IMO... when the Spurs were getting kicked out in the 1st round or swept by the Suns you would rarely see them here. Once the Spurs started reaching the WCF/Finals again, the bunch of frontrunners start showing up pent up with anger because they couldn't get their god given bragging rights.

Exactly. I like to think of it as championship blue balls. A thousand rant posts can't vent that kind of frustration. Too bad the best we can do is put the posters on ignore (and you can still see their posts if they get quoted).

PlayNando
07-29-2013, 06:07 PM
:lol

dallasmaverickslose
07-29-2013, 08:38 PM
All hail

All hail the dark lord

Skull-1
07-29-2013, 09:35 PM

TheRemix
07-29-2013, 10:54 PM
who? oh yeah that guy who contradicts himself

xmas1997
07-30-2013, 10:27 AM
I don't know which is the worse troll, him or kobyz.
Nope, it's got to be kobyz.
Or maybe they are the same person, never thought of that!