PDA

View Full Version : OT: Thread for those who asked CulGiusepeThread to come back

Brazil
07-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Cully is saying at every two posts he received messages begging him to come back.

Time to know who.

We know rogue is one of them, any other ?

Rogue
07-29-2013, 05:37 PM
I didn't though. I'm glad he's back but I haven't ever begged him or anyone else (like DMC) to come back tbh.

Venti Quattro
07-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Dont you wish France was as fortified as Thread, Brazil?

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Tbh I was neutral toward the old codger for some time since I was not as active on ST during his heyday as others, but I have appreciated his individuality and recent resurgence as Thread tbh. He's not a mean-spirited motherfucker like a lot of young, immature assholes on this site. This is a good thing.

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 08:39 AM
In addition, it is clear that this Katherine Robinson troll is a foil of his own making. The banter between those two is pretty comical at times.

Juggity
07-30-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm glad he's back. Didn't ask for it specifically, but he's the poet laureate of spurstalk, tbh.

Thread
07-30-2013, 10:25 AM
Tbh I was neutral toward the old codger for some time since I was not as active on ST during his heyday as others, but I have appreciated his individuality and recent resurgence as Thread tbh. He's not a mean-spirited motherfucker like a lot of young, immature assholes on this site. This is a good thing.

11 gets it.

resistanze
07-30-2013, 10:28 AM
Well an easier solution, is of course, showing these 'messages'.

Thread
07-30-2013, 10:39 AM
In addition, it is clear that this Katherine Robinson troll is a foil of his own making. The banter between those two is pretty comical at times.

No, it's not. But, what choice do I have? Either walk around flat-eared & tight-lipped, or, join in-in what I fervently hope isn't the seeds of a tragedy. But, that's up to Double & >.

I don't like to visit the difference between 5 & 4 & 6 and a margin call in a cancer. I've taught, I've preached that difference is non-existent. But, as men we know that to be untrue. So, it is enough when there is a scent of a skunk, even x 2, or, when there is indeed a back pedal & a missed lay up and we reach for real life and that "margin" that the one(s) who've resisted slap the knuckles of the 1 who did not. We did slap those {1's} as 6 blistered hearts and they straightened, and they soldier to this very day and they've reached no more.

Brazil
07-30-2013, 10:41 AM
11 gets it.

still no evidence of posters begging you to come back, you are just a liar. You were nowhere to be found after the sweep and you came back to trash talk to spurs fans after game 7, nobody begged you to come back by pm... you just wanted a clean battle field to enjoy the 6, that's being coward which is shameful for a war vet like you.

Thread
07-30-2013, 10:47 AM
still no evidence of posters begging you to come back, you are just a liar. You were nowhere to be found after the sweep and you came back to trash talk to spurs fans after game 7, nobody begged you to come back by pm... you just wanted a clean battle field to enjoy the 6, that's being coward which is shameful for a war vet like you.

I'm going to preserve the confidentiality of the posters who PM'ed me, begging, cajoling, threatening me to return as the count to 16 wore on.

You asked me. They asked me. I'd retired to the (FRR) Forum Reading Room, but, you wouldn't just leave me there in peace with my Acer and my cup of hot cocoa. No. You thought you had an old man by his salt & pepper wool. You bastards.

resistanze
07-30-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm going to preserve the confidentiality of the posters who PM'ed me, begging, cajoling, threatening me to return as the count to 16 wore on.

Because 1) you can continue to proclaim 6 to everyone without actually showing the goods 2) Even if you did show the messages, there is likely only a handful of posters 3) You received requests to return even before 6, but you never showed

Boiled down:::you only reappeared when the smoke was clear. It's chickenshit.

Thread
07-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Because 1) you can continue to proclaim 6 to everyone without actually showing the goods 2) Even if you did show the messages, there is likely only a handful of posters 3) You received requests to return even before 6, but you never showed

Boiled down:::you only reappeared when the smoke was clear. It's chickenshit.

I was held near hostage as the count to 16 grew smaller, Res. Nagging me, dogging me, wanting me to get out and get a jo*. Never mind that was a separate nag.

Anyway, you called me. I was satisfied to sit and read, but, you wanted to rub my nose in my own makings, and the pile was there and you did rub my nose in it, but, just for about 28 seconds, then I took that rolled up newspaper, turned in the kitchen corner and came out swingin' high & wide.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-30-2013, 11:00 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210098&p=6388068

From back in February.

TDMVPDPOY
07-30-2013, 11:10 AM
lol the begging

Brazil
07-30-2013, 11:14 AM
You asked me.

I didn't ask you. You lie

Thread
07-30-2013, 11:15 AM
I didn't ask you. You lie

Don't be obtuse, Bra. We've been friends too long for the ruse. C'mon, daddy, let's bury the old proverbial hatchet. What say, old horse?

Brazil
07-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Don't be obtuse, Bra. We've been friends too long for the ruse. C'mon, daddy, let's bury the old proverbial hatchet. What say, old horse?

I'm a consensual guy I don't have any feud tbh
I just want you to take your medicine and admit you were never happy to just read, you still had the desire to post and spurs failing in finals was too much to resist. If you don't admit that's ok bra.

Thread
07-30-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm a consensual guy I don't have any feud tbh
I just want you to take your medicine and admit you were never happy to just read, you still had the desire to post and spurs failing in finals was too much to resist. If you don't admit that's ok bra.

Like I told the guys yesterday morning, I'll address this issue another day.

resistanze
07-30-2013, 11:43 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210098&p=6388068

From back in February.

http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

Bottom line:::he abandoned his Laker brethren that posted throughout The Sweep, and returned after 6 when it was easy. It's chickenshit.

Thread
07-30-2013, 11:44 AM
http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

Bottom line:::he abandoned his Laker brethren that posted throughout The Sweep, and returned after 6 when it was easy. It's chickenshit.

Horseshit. You asked me to return, begged me, cajoled me, threatened me. Because you thought it was over. It was not over. Now vengeance is mine.

resistanze
07-30-2013, 11:47 AM
Horseshit. You asked me to return, begged me, cajoled me, threatened me. Because you thought it was over. It was not over. Now vengeance is mine.

You never capitulated to any previous requests to return in the past. You conveniently returned after The Sweep had passed. You won't show proof. It's chickenshit.

Thread
07-30-2013, 12:01 PM
You never capitulated to any previous requests to return in the past. You conveniently returned after The Sweep had passed. You won't show proof. It's chickenshit.

Because I'd never been so personally implored. My God, the demands were flying over the transom one after each. It was absolutely incredible. I'm not a robot. I tried to remain in the ranks, not let my dander get the better of me. But, you guys were wrong to dog me like that. You thought you were home free, then when the shit the proverbial fan the messages STOPPED like when you shut the spigot off. That's when I went to the garage, grabbed my hammer, talked Girl out of the tong and came in here and got my vengeance on.

Brazil
07-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Because I'd never been so personally implored. My God, the demands were flying over the transom one after each. It was absolutely incredible. I'm not a robot. I tried to remain in the ranks, not let my dander get the better of me. But, you guys were wrong to dog me like that. You thought you were home free, then when the shit the proverbial fan the messages STOPPED like when you shut the spigot off. That's when I went to the garage, grabbed my hammer, talked Girl out of the tong and came in here and got my vengeance on.

doesn't make any sense... you saying that a lot of people begged you to come back and to show your appreciation you came back with a vengeance ? You want a revenge on what ?

Thread
07-30-2013, 12:15 PM
doesn't make any sense... you saying that a lot of people begged you to come back and to show your appreciation you came back with a vengeance ? You want a revenge on what ?

For peeking up my kimono when they thought they'd rung. I'm human. I got feelings. No man wants Brasky, et al peeking up one's kimono. I'm no exception.

monosylab1k
07-30-2013, 01:02 PM

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/50e49451eab8ea946c00001a/clowney-hit.gif

Rogue
07-30-2013, 06:27 PM
I wanted him to come back and I'm really delight that he's back but I would never beg anyone for anything because I believe everyone has their own shits to deal with in the real life, if someone decides to quit this site (like DMC) he must have other reasons besides being bored. Maybe he's gone to another country where he can only access the internet via his iphone. And you need to respect their choices and decisions imho

HI-FI
07-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Thread even admitted had Duncan made those layups, he wouldn't even be here. So all his talk about people begging him is smoke and mirrors. All the talk about is 6 is bullshit as well since he didn't have the balls to show up after that game, he was still nervously chain smoking, scared we might still win it. Thread isn't a horrible poster but he did go from a parrot to chicken shit.

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Culb, gettin' his chickenshit on!

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:35 PM

wonder if he gets a gubbamint check for that too :lol

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
wonder if he gets a gubbamint check for that too :lol
You may be on to something there.... maybe he gets his welfare handouts by the post, which explains why he spends all day parroting :lol

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 08:28 PM
You guys can't have it both ways. Either suffer the irritating parrot shit and be entertained or don't and don't be entertained. Tbh, like I said, he's not mean-spirited and has a flair to his style that few have matched. That is why a number of posters begged him to return. I was not one of them but had I known what a valuable contributor to the ST mythology he has been, I would have. Haters are coming out in droves tbh because he's a polarizing figure on ST. You either love him or hate him tbh. So that explains all of this.

Thread
07-30-2013, 09:04 PM
^ 11

Katherine Robinson
07-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Dale takes joy from this community and in turn he gives back joy. He puts in tireless effort to regulate the stupidest of attic dwellers - be thankful, you fucks.

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Unbiased opinion. Dumbasses just don't get his value while the smarter posters with a sense of humor do. It's just the way of things.

unforeseen
07-30-2013, 09:27 PM

Thread
07-30-2013, 10:11 PM
^You're just mad because you didn't finish it twice.

tee, hee.

ezau
07-30-2013, 10:15 PM
This board will be boring without Cully. It's like God needing Satan to justify his existence.

Thread
07-30-2013, 10:16 PM
This board will be boring without Cully.

ez gets it.