PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Culburn, tell me more about your disability discharge from the military...

Double-Up
07-29-2013, 06:15 PM
So what happened? How the fuck did you get a disability discharge from the military? Is this why you troll niggas like a motherfucker, trying to get back at society or some shit like that? Come on fool, share the details.

jdiggy0424
07-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Don't really think its anybody's business on what he has done. Its an internet posting site for (more or less) educated basketball fans.

Suspect
07-29-2013, 06:56 PM
:lmao

Chris
07-29-2013, 08:17 PM
Bend over, I'll show you a discharge...

ezau
07-29-2013, 08:33 PM

namlook
07-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Bend over, I'll show you a discharge...

Tim, is that you?

ColinB
07-29-2013, 08:35 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-29-2013, 08:37 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

PlayNando
07-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Don't really think its anybody's business on what he has done. Its an internet posting site for (more or less) educated basketball fans.
:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-29-2013, 08:39 PM
:lmao Culburn being a grumpy old right winger who hates welfare when he's one of the biggest welfare queens in the country milking bullshit military disability benefits while he sits at home and doesn't work

:lmao:lmao hypocrite

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Culb, gettin' his handout dependency on :lol

Katherine Robinson
07-29-2013, 08:49 PM
He had been exposed to agent orange during the Vietnam Conflict, nothing out of the ordinary besides severe dementia and one of his testicals growing several benign tumors.

scroteface
07-29-2013, 09:32 PM
damn, where is this guy getting all the info :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
07-29-2013, 09:45 PM
cully duckin and dodging this thread like the plague

Thread
07-29-2013, 09:55 PM
It was a Section 8 over in the Nam. In this cafe, this kid, came up to us. "You want a shine?" It was wired. The box was wired. His legs were blown off. "I want to go home." I told him: "You can't, your legs are blown off and you owe the kid for a shoe shine."

"Johnny, can you get my right leg over there, my wallet should be in the back pocket. There is a yen in there, maybe 2."

Sean Cagney
07-29-2013, 09:57 PM
I knew you were an insane old senile fuck the way you repeat shit, this proves why.

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:08 PM
I knew you were an insane old senile fuck the way you repeat shit, this proves why.

They drew first blood. I ate things that made me puke. I once made a poncho out of a football field sized piece of canvas. Took me a day and half, but, it was cozy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-29-2013, 10:16 PM
They drew first blood. I ate things that made me puke. I once made a poncho out of a football field sized piece of canvas. Took me a day and half, but, it was cozy.

Are the rumors about the 200-some soldiers who were quarantined in the Philippines and then later killed because of some disease they didn't want back in the states true?

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Are the rumors about the 200-some soldiers who were quarantined in the Philippines and then later killed because of some disease they didn't want back in the states true?

"You send that many men remember one thing." - Col. Tunamen"

"What's that?" - Tommy Boy's father

"Get 'em a body bag, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ezau
07-29-2013, 10:21 PM

So you believed you were fighting for a cause. How did it feel when the troops pulled out?

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:26 PM
So you believed you were fighting for a cause. How did it feel when the troops pulled out?

It wasn't good. I put all my army guys back in the cardboard box and headed into the house.

ElNono
07-29-2013, 10:27 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/i6m2gw.jpg

Katherine Robinson
07-29-2013, 10:37 PM

Please do not send Dale into one of his chickenshit war flashbacks, it's enough I live with a welfare case.

HI-FI
07-29-2013, 10:37 PM

:lol
this site is fucking ruthless. that said, this pic is pretty funny.

irishock
07-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Please do not send Dale into one of his chickenshit war flashbacks, it's enough I live with a welfare case.

Hey kate, give the package back to ol' Dale

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 10:46 PM
It was a Section 8 over in the Nam. In this cafe, this kid, came up to us. "You want a shine?" It was wired. The box was wired. His legs were blown off. "I want to go home." I told him: "You can't, your legs are blown off and you owe the kid for a shoe shine."

"Johnny, can you get my right leg over there, my wallet should be in the back pocket. There is a yen in there, maybe 2."

Boiled down::: you live off handoutsPERIOD

Venti Quattro
07-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Was this honorable, dishonorable, fluid or pus?

lakerhaterade
07-29-2013, 10:48 PM
:lmao:lmao

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 10:50 PM
probably got out on some fake ass back injury. i know of at least 5 people who got a disability discharge and aint a damn thing wrong with they punk asses lol. my neighbor just got out of the army after faking a injury. he's probably sitting on his fat ass right now waiting on the next disability check.

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:54 PM

Rogue
07-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Didn't know my friend cully is a Vietnam War veteran, and it only makes me respect him even more after knowing that tbh even though I ain't even an American. Dude was already serving his country & fulfilling his sacred duty in the hot and humid jungles which were filled with the smell of blood and animal shit, at an age which, for most of you spoiled kids today, is still the age of playing computer games and fucking hoes. You fuckers have nary room to talk trash about a veteran who suffered & sacrificed so much for his country, tbh.

It wouldn't surprise me if Cully turns out to be David Morrell

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:55 PM
probably got out on some fake ass back injury. i know of at least 5 people who got a disability discharge and aint a damn thing wrong with they punk asses lol. my neighbor just got out of the army after faking a injury. he's probably sitting on his fat ass right now waiting on the next disability check.

It's either that, or a methothelioma grab. It's the Hussein Obama affect.

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Didn't know my friend cully is a Vietnam War veteran, and it only makes me respect him even more after knowing that tbh even though I ain't even an American. Dude was already serving his country & fulfilling his sacred duty in the hot and humid jungles which were filled with the smell of blood and animal shit, at an age which, for most of you spoiled kids today, is still the age of playing computer games and fucking hoes. You fuckers have nary room to talk trash about a veteran who suffered & sacrificed so much for his country, tbh.

No, I'm closer to John Morrell and those little sausages at the .99 cent store.

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 10:57 PM
It's the Hussein Obama affect.

& you benefit from it more and more with every new handout....

Trill Clinton
07-29-2013, 10:58 PM
It's either that, or a methothelioma grab. It's the Hussein Obama affect.

can't knock the hustle:toast

Chief Brody
07-29-2013, 11:09 PM
How many gooks you bag?

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:15 PM
How many gooks you bag?

One time? We bombed this hill with napalm. The whole hill. The next morning we walked up, gook bodies everywhere. Smelled like, I don't know, 6. Some day Kobe: 5, the tired old shit bag Duncan; 4 is gonna end.

baseline bum
07-29-2013, 11:24 PM
One time? We bombed this hill with napalm. The whole hill. The next morning we walked up, gook bodies everywhere. Smelled like, I don't know, 6. Some day Kobe: 5, the tired old shit bag Duncan; 4 is gonna end.

How many cherry girls you rape when you were there, cubby?

ezau
07-29-2013, 11:32 PM

Either 0 or 4, no way Cully could've been skunked in Vietnam.

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:36 PM

None. While I was there Girl send me an Super 8MM home movie of her and the next door neighbor. I thought it was a Super 8MM movie of Heckel & Jeckle and it started that way, but, then she mounted my buddy who'd borrowed many things before I left for the bush. Boy was I surprised. All my platoon mates laughed and I pretended to be outraged, then went into the latrine and peeked thru the holes I'd made into the women's side. Oh, I saw adult beaver.

jag
07-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Culburn is a true American hero. Because of brave men like Culburn, Culburn is free to touch children in a democratic nation.

Rogue
07-29-2013, 11:43 PM
No, I'm closer to John Morrell and those little sausages at the .99 cent store.
I mean your novels would've exceeded "first blood" by miles if you ever bothered to write anything based on your personal experience in Vietnam tbh (David Morrel is the author of "first blood").

Earlier this year I was actually planning to write a novel concerning the real-life story of Jimmy Dykes, which I intended to give the title "second blood" but I decided to stall this project before it even started because:

1. I got admitted to a local grad school, which means I will be rather busy with schoolwork (I ain't gonna squander the school time again like I did during my undergraduate years tbh, I value the chance to get back to school really) and won't have the time, or the logistic continuity to write a long story so I chose to write a shorter one instead (Scarlett- Goddess of the Sun).

2. I believe it's better to write something based on what you've experienced in person rather than something you've been told about. I had been experiencing the Scarlett obsession for nearly a month before I finally procured the inspiration of my story, and it took me about a week to brew the details and draw the sketch in my mind, and another week to write it down. I guess it would've been easier if I had actually experienced the whole thing, or if I had read your "Fire ball" before (which's so vivid that it makes me feel as if I was experiencing everything), or if I had the imagination and writing skills nearly as good as yours.

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:49 PM
I mean your novels would've exceeded "first blood" by miles if you ever bothered to write anything based on your personal experience in Vietnam tbh (David Morrel is the author of "first blood").

Earlier this year I was actually planning to write a novel concerning the real-life story of Jimmy Dykes, which I intended to give the title "second blood" but I decided to stall this project before it even started because:

1. I got admitted to a local grad school, which means I will be rather busy with schoolwork (I ain't gonna squander the school time again like I did during my undergraduate years tbh, I value the chance to get back to school really) and won't have the time, or the logistic continuity to write a long story so I chose to write a shorter one instead (Scarlett- Goddess of the Sun).

2. I believe it's better to write something based on what you've experienced in person rather than something you've been told about. I had been experiencing the Scarlett obsession for nearly a month before I finally procured the inspiration of my story, and it took me about a week to brew the details and draw the sketch in my mind, and another week to write it down. I guess it would've been easier if I had actually experienced the whole thing, or if I had read your "Fire ball" before (which's so vivid that it makes me feel as if I was experiencing everything), or if I had the imagination and writing skills nearly as good as yours.

Sure, all (well most) of my writings have a thick thread of truth, of actual events blended throughout. Bits & pieces, tiny fragments, quick flares of memory.

My all time favorite book is "Football Dreams" by David Guy. It's an incredible experience to read this novel. He doesn't know it, but he has been my mentor since the early '80's, Rogue.

Rogue
07-30-2013, 12:11 AM
I haven't read many books really, I was a big fan of natural science and even majored in that shit in college but I decided to quit being a scientific nerd around my sophomore year because I was just bored of it. I'm probably gonna write some articles concerning the theory of "UFO" or "flying saucers" but I'll only write them from a writer's perspective rather than a scientist's, because writing will be a professional career of mine, and it's the exact subject that I'm going to work on during graduate years.

Scarlett also once recommended some of her favorite books on a website, I googled them all but only found two that were available for free download, which were "middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides, and "The cathcer in the Rye" by JD Salinger. I've just started reading middlesex and haven't read the other book at all so I can't comment on either book, but I believe they're both good books because Scarlett read them and liked them. I'm also gonna search the book you just recommended.

Thank you, Dale.

Mori Chu
07-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Thread is an irritant, but it's pretty low to rip on somebody for serving in 'Nam and being injured there.

Rogue
07-30-2013, 02:02 AM
Thread was just tryna teach you youngsters to respect the people you ought to respect imho, and he's not the same thing as a pugnacious jerkhead that Calispursfan & DMC sometimes appear to be. They're all legends but Cully belongs to a class of his own which's head and shoulders above the rest. Some "legends" might be more successful than Cully elsehwere, on other message boards (like djohn on clutchfans) or in the real life (like DMC) but imho Cully is 2nd to no one when it comes to the contributions to this website. Everything Cully posts is 100% original and ingenious, and it's really a blessing for us to have such a great person to share his remarkable wisdom and his tremendous life experience with us. When he decides to leave again, you'll yet again lay your tongues on his toes begging him to come back. You guys won't ever miss the water until the well runs dry tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-30-2013, 02:12 AM

so does that mean you respect bush jr who worked as a kitchenhand in t he military? instead of on the frontlines....

Kool Bob Love
07-30-2013, 02:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj1X2WpiiOE

AchillesHeel
07-30-2013, 03:38 AM
lol Cully getting exposed per par

I'll say you stick around until season starts and then you disappear per the usual and only come online when Lakers win a game.

ezau
07-30-2013, 04:01 AM
None. While I was there Girl send me an Super 8MM home movie of her and the next door neighbor. I thought it was a Super 8MM movie of Heckel & Jeckle and it started that way, but, then she mounted my buddy who'd borrowed many things before I left for the bush. Boy was I surprised. All my platoon mates laughed and I pretended to be outraged, then went into the latrine and peeked thru the holes I'd made into the women's side. Oh, I saw adult beaver.

So you got skunked in Vietnam? :lmao

Kool Bob Love
07-30-2013, 04:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOuqJrSAfiY

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:15 AM
I'll say you stick around until season starts and then you disappear per the usual and only come online when Spurs lose a game.

There, like that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:18 AM
Thread is an irritant, but it's pretty low to rip on somebody for serving in 'Nam and being injured there.

No it's not. Military personnel and military veterans are some of the biggest takers in this country.

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:20 AM
No it's not. Military personnel and military veterans are some of the biggest takers in this country.

McVeigh took, eh, sport?

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:25 AM
McVeigh is a great example of the type of filth in the US military polluting America.

Thanks for proving my point :lol

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:27 AM
McVeigh is a great example of the type of filth in the US military polluting America.

Thanks for proving my point :lol

- "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh."

- Ron Artest - after putting it back here.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:28 AM
- "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh."

- Ron Artest - after putting it back here.

tee, hee.

Was puppy killing a hobby in Vietnam like it was in Iraq, or were there enough Viets to be killed there?

:lol murdering 3 million Viets
:lol the US military committing a mini-holocaust in Vietnam

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:30 AM
Was puppy killing a hobby in Vietnam like it was in Iraq, or were there enough Viets to be killed there?

O & 45!

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 06:38 AM
:lol Halliburton oil warriors
:lol Welfare queens who hypocritically bash other welfare queens and vote straight-ticket Repug
:lol Neocons

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 06:39 AM
O & 45!
You should probably be nicer to the guy who subsidizes you with his handouts, tbh :lol

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:40 AM
:lol Welfare queens who hypocritically bash other welfare queens and vote straight-ticket Repug

Hussein Obama indeed.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:41 AM
You should probably be nicer to the guy who subsidizes you with his handouts, tbh :lol

Have him bend over. I'll show you fuckin' probably.

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 06:41 AM
Hussein Obama indeed.
& you benefit from him keeping the gravy train rollin'....

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:44 AM
& you benefit from him keeping the gravy train rollin'....

Just checkin' assholes.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:47 AM
:lol coming back from Iraq with two legs blown off and thinking Dick Cheney cares about them because of the crappy medal they got
:lol trading two legs for a crappy medal that does nothing other than get free drinks
:lol Walmart employing more veterans than any other company
:lol military experience supposedly leading to a well paying job

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:48 AM
:lol coming back from Iraq with two legs blown off and thinking Dick Cheney cares about them because of the crappy medal they got

Hussein Obama indeed.

tee, hee.

AaronY
07-30-2013, 08:09 AM
Excellent debate

monosylab1k
07-30-2013, 08:13 AM
Cubby did you have an ear necklace in Nam?

resistanze
07-30-2013, 08:22 AM
:lol trading two legs for a crappy medal that does nothing other than get free drinks

Rogue
07-30-2013, 06:06 PM
they're the biggest takers? I think the soldiers and vets themselves only take a very small portion of the country's military budget, and if without those "takers", sand n!ggers would've been parading on American streets and sleeping with your bitch and sisters with you tied to the fridge watching the whole thing and enjoying it.

that mini-hohocaust was nothing compared to the carnage inflicted on your grandparents by the wehrmacht. It was the same US murderers who rescued your ethnicity from the fate of being exterminated which would've otherwise been inevitable, and kept your nation from being gangraped by those surrounding Arabs time and time again. Americans don't have no obligation to do so, they ain't your slaves

scroteface
07-30-2013, 06:10 PM
they're the biggest takers? I think the soldiers and vets themselves only take a very small portion of the country's military budget, and if without those "takers", sand n!ggers would've been parading on American streets and sleeping with your bitch and sisters with you tied to the fridge watching the whole thing and enjoying it.

that mini-hohocaust was nothing compared to the carnage inflicted on your grandparents by the wehrmacht. It was the same US murderers who rescued your ethnicity from the fate of being exterminated which would've otherwise been inevitable, and kept your nation from being gangraped by those surrounding Arabs time and time again. Americans don't have no obligation to do so, they ain't your slaves

:lmao dok takes the obvious fact that our government is corrupt and we had no business in iraq/afghanistan way to the extreme. im for toning down the military and going the fuck home, but he still attacks me for saying that military vets don't really have that sweet of a deal. he tried to say they all get 100k per year each which is a lie.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:24 PM
The soldiers get more than they could get in the free market working at Wal-Mart.

that mini-hohocaust was nothing compared to the carnage inflicted on your grandparents by the wehrmacht.
My grandparents were already in America.

It was the same US murderers who rescued your ethnicity from the fate of being exterminated which would've otherwise been inevitable
No, it wasn't the same. The pre-WWII and WWII military wasn't a privatized profit machine.

kept your nation from being gangraped by those surrounding Arabs time and time again. Americans don't have no obligation to do so, they ain't your slaves
:lol I've said idk how many times America should let Israel deal with its own problems and you know that. You're deliberately being retarded.

And yes, Washington has made the US military Israel's slave. Don't blame me for it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:25 PM
he tried to say they all get 100k per year each which is a lie.

:lol strawman
:lol you saying "the average military veteran would do fine on his own!"
:lol supporting the guy in your sig as a presidential candidate

ElNono
07-30-2013, 06:29 PM

True. Where I am from the only things that gets a vote before a demonrat is someone with a mexicannlast name--unless that last name is Cruz (R-TX). Can't get elected dog catcher with a name like Jones down here. No way.

scroteface
07-30-2013, 06:30 PM
100k benefits

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:33 PM
100k benefits

:lmao 30k a year being the median wage for high school grads :lmao:lmao
:lmao made up right wing facts

Rogue
07-30-2013, 06:41 PM
We don't need a yid to tell us it to know that the government is corrupt, but the unfriendly way he talks against those vets is a quintessence of his chauvinistic belief. Is he smart? Yes, he attended a prestigious school majoring in a badass profession and found a well-paying job right after graduation, which 95% of today's college graduates would envy him of, but it's apparent that he failed at a very early stage of schooling because he doesn't even seem to know how and why his ethnicity is still existing.

I don't hate anyone for his/her ethnicity (I used to talk a lot of trash against our own race though) and especially I can't hate them Jews because my goddess is half Jewish, but I believe God is fair to us all. He gave them good brains but no souls, and there's a reason why their people didn't even have any fixed abode until the 1950s

scroteface
07-30-2013, 06:43 PM
We don't need a yid to tell us it to know that the government is corrupt, but the unfriendly way he talks against those vets is a quintessence of his chauvinistic belief. Is he smart? Yes, he attended a prestigious school majoring in a badass profession and found a well-paying job right after graduation, which 95% of today's college graduates would envy him of, but it's apparent that he failed at a very early stage of schooling because he doesn't even seem to know how and why his ethnicity is still existing.

I don't hate anyone for his/her ethnicity (I used to talk a lot of trash against our own race though) and especially I can't hate them Jews because my goddess is half Jewish, but I believe God is fair to us all. He gave them good brains but no souls, and there's a reason why their people didn't even have any fixed abode until the 1950s

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:45 PM
We don't need a yid to tell us it to know that the government is corrupt

Apparently you do since you think it's my fault the government helps Israel :lol

:lol people who supported Romney but hate Israel

Rogue
07-30-2013, 06:47 PM
:lol strawman
:lol you saying "the average military veteran would do fine on his own!"
:lol supporting the guy in your sig as a presidential candidate
An average vet wouldn't do fine on his own, nor would anyone of the 50 million people who're living on food stamps.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 06:51 PM
An average vet wouldn't do fine on his own, nor would anyone of the 50 million people who're living on food stamps.

I know, I was mocking scroteface for saying that, hence the "you saying" part right before it.

I also never claimed people on food stamps would do fine on their own. Good job making my argument by comparing veterans to people on food stamps :lmao

welfare queens unite!

Rogue
07-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Apparently you do since you think it's my fault the government helps Israel :lol

:lol people who supported Romney but hate Israel

I never supported Romney tbh, I supported Grandpa Paul because I believe grandpa would be a huge upgrade over Obama, but Romney? I'm not sure.

It's definitely not your fault the US government has been made a puppet of the Jews, you don't have such influence yet despite that you're also proudly Jewish and have a badass college degree. But you can't entirely cut off your affiliation with the Jewish community imho. You should thank the US and many other countries (even including China) who offered your people shelters and free food during the world war 2, rather than piss in the well right after quenching your thirst with the water from it tbh.

Rogue
07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
I know, I was mocking scroteface for saying that, hence the "you saying" part right before it.

I also never claimed people on food stamps would do fine on their own. Good job making my argument by comparing veterans to people on food stamps :lmao

welfare queens unite!

I'm comparing vets to food stamp collectors to show that it's not just a problem of military veterans, it's a national issue. Those people have done no sin to deserve living in abject poverty and feeding on food stamps. You don't have no sympathy with the poor, instead you sneer at them for not having "good jobs" which only reflects your own shortness in the sense of humanity in the other way, imho.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 07:02 PM
I'm comparing vets to food stamp collectors to show that it's not just a problem of military veterans, it's a national issue.
Never said it wasn't. My whole argument from the get go has been veterans are side-by-side with food stamp recipients regarding the nationwide problem of "takers"

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 07:06 PM
I never supported Romney tbh, I supported Grandpa Paul because I believe grandpa would be a huge upgrade over Obama, but Romney? I'm not sure.

It's definitely not your fault the US government has been made a puppet of the Jews, you don't have such influence yet despite that you're also proudly Jewish and have a badass college degree. But you can't entirely cut off your affiliation with the Jewish community imho. You should thank the US and many other countries (even including China) who offered your people shelters and free food during the world war 2, rather than piss in the well right after quenching your thirst with the water from it tbh.

Why not? I've never been to Israel and I don't even believe in the Jewish faith (hence my atheism). There's no reason why I can't disown Israel, especially when the average American supports Israel A LOT more than I do.

:lol you making stuff up

scroteface
07-30-2013, 07:10 PM
i won't say who but there's an undercover zionist agent in this thread

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 07:17 PM
i won't say who but there's an undercover zionist agent in this thread

My guess is it's the guy who supported Romney, Netanyahu's ace in the hole:

http://img.jspace.com/romney-and-netanyahu-f-73570.jpg

:lmao the look on Willard's face as he glares into the eyes of Netanyahu

Bulaien999
07-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Never said it wasn't. My whole argument from the get go has been veterans are side-by-side with food stamp recipients regarding the nationwide problem of "takers"

Truthbomb = you don't know liberty until someone speaks for yours.

To compare someone that put their life out on the line even for cunts like you is a shitty take.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Truthbomb = you don't know liberty until someone speaks for yours.

To compare someone that put their life out on the line even for cunts like you is a shitty take.

:lol put their life on the line for Haliburton's profit margins
:lol stupid enough to think they put their life on the line for 'Murica
:lol expecting me to thank them for a war that did nothing for me

Bulaien999
07-30-2013, 08:36 PM
:lol put their life on the line for Haliburton's profit margins
:lol stupid enough to think they put their life on the line for 'Murica
:lol expecting me to thank them for a war that did nothing for me

:lol Only thinks of the middle east
:lol No balls to leave America
:lol Sleeps on a blanket of freedom he dud nothing to provide

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2013, 08:46 PM
:lol Only thinks of the middle east
:lol No balls to leave America
:lol Sleeps on a blanket of freedom he dud nothing to provide

:lol indirectly admitting the military's middle east operations have done nothing for me
:lol you shouldn't want someone who's tax dollars subsidize veterans to leave America
:lol I sleep on the blanket my tax dollars subsidize

BUMP
07-31-2013, 01:07 AM
more please?