PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fan believes title window closed on True Hoop TV

Amuseddaysleeper
07-29-2013, 09:03 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9518672

I don't know why this is on ESPN's front page, but here you go.

What an idiot.

ace3g
07-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah they interviewed that guy during the playoffs, especially the Finals....weird guy, going to be disappointed by how the Spurs play next year.

Texas_Ranger
07-29-2013, 09:13 PM
moron.

Budkin
07-29-2013, 09:19 PM
:lol revoke his Spurs fan card

RD2191
07-29-2013, 09:20 PM
robdiaz tbh

hooperflash
07-29-2013, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5r0XJ6vyTg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sean Cagney
07-29-2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah it's clearly over!!!!!!!! One game from a finals win.

therealtruth
07-29-2013, 10:10 PM
He only watched 3 of the finals games. I don't know how you can call him a fan.

rick1991
07-29-2013, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5r0XJ6vyTg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That dude is a POS! Why be a fan if you do not even watch the games?? The should have interviewed my grandma who knows nothing about the Spurs it would have made just as much sense

DesignatedT
07-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Spurs "fans" have been claiming the window closed for 5 years now. Many on this very board. And at the end of the day they will just say they were right even though their plan of "blowing it up" two years ago was fucking retarded and ridiculous and the Spurs F.O and players have been shitting all over these "fans" the last two seasons.

spurs10
07-29-2013, 10:32 PM
Didn't watch the whole thing, but I'm pretty sure I watched more of that than he did of the Finals.

manustarting2gd
07-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Lynch his ass , houston rocket fan. wannabe Spurs fan

SpurPadre
07-29-2013, 10:40 PM

More like 28 seconds from a Finals win, tbh.

Sean Cagney
07-29-2013, 10:40 PM
More like 28 seconds from a Finals win, tbh.

Well yeah, meant we needed one more win.
He only watched 3 of the finals games. I don't know how you can call him a fan.

He is an idiot, no fan would watch 3 games out of 7 unless they had to work all the time TBH. If you are at home and only watch 3 games fuck off. Your not a fan.

hooperflash
07-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Yup, total cliff jumper :lol

That dude is a POS! Why be a fan if you do not even watch the games?? The should have interviewed my grandma who knows nothing about the Spurs it would have made just as much sense

Tbiggums47
07-30-2013, 12:14 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9518672

I don't know why this is on ESPN's front page, but here you go.

What an idiot.That's what I thought when I viewed the clip. "What an idiot!"

Baam
07-30-2013, 12:20 AM
They has a Warrior Fan who didn't think they could win the series after the first two games, TruHoop doesn't interview homers, they want real analysis tbh... Now we won't know for a while but I'm not very confident either with that off season.

therealtruth
07-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Well yeah, meant we needed one more win.

He is an idiot, no fan would watch 3 games out of 7 unless they had to work all the time TBH. If you are at home and only watch 3 games fuck off. Your not a fan.

If you watched the video the reason he only watched 3 of the Finals games is because he's gets too anxious when watching the games. He waits till the game is over and if the Spurs win he watches it. The only game he watched live was game 1. I'm guessing if he watched game 6 he would have had a heart attack.

Sean Cagney
07-30-2013, 12:57 AM
If you watched the video the reason he only watched 3 of the Finals games is because he's gets too anxious when watching the games. He waits till the game is over and if the Spurs win he watches it. The only game he watched live was game 1. I'm guessing if he watched game 6 he would have had a heart attack.

I did this alot in the playoffs and some series too, but when it came to the FINALS I was hooked almost all game, this is to win it all! I missed games in the playoffs the last two years and I get too nervous as well and miss a good part of the game because I get too nervous and sometimes I have to step away. The Finals though I could not get away for some reason? I was hooked and onto the screen! :lmao. I do miss some games though or quarters because I am nervous, no dobut I can relate there.

The window is not closed though IMO, they will be better next year IMO because of progression of some key pieces and some additions they have. I feel they can do it again, if they get some luck and health.

BTW Game 6 was a muthfucker, too bad I had to see it all live and nearly just want to pass out after the game or drink myself silly to sleep because I could not accept it at the time. I still hate that damn game, still think did it happen? WHY? You have a 1% chance to lose the game and do, I mean good lord 99% chance is pretty good! All the lucky shots or big shots we had during the years just came back to haunt us in one game or one Quarter, damn.

spurs10
07-30-2013, 01:22 AM
If you watched the video the reason he only watched 3 of the Finals games is because he's gets too anxious when watching the games. He waits till the game is over and if the Spurs win he watches it. The only game he watched live was game 1. I'm guessing if he watched game 6 he would have had a heart attack. Yeah, it gets hard to watch sometimes. I have found myself walking outside and peaking in the window. Went out to the car and listened to Schoening quite a bit. Rather hear it from him than some of those network television guys. I could relate with Sean Cagney on the Finals being harder to turn away than most. It's probably not an unusual tactic to want to watch games we win more than the loses at anytime really.

rmt
07-30-2013, 04:01 AM
Even Parker thought the window was closed couple years ago.

kobyz
07-30-2013, 07:32 AM
real fan tbh, "sad till the end of my life", this is how a real fan supposed to feel after what happened tbh... i'm also didn't have the nerves to watch game 7, and also fourth quarter of game 6 tbh...

bklynspursfan
07-30-2013, 08:56 AM
How many people said the same thing after being ousted by Memphis... or getting swept by Phoenix. This team has been to the WCF 2 years in a row, and gave away a championship. This team is very tough to beat in a 7 game series. If OKC doesn't go nuts in Game 4 of the WCF finals, this team very well could have made 2 consecutive championships. I'll believe it when I see it...

rjv
07-30-2013, 10:53 AM
spurs have always found a way to compete. if "spurs" fan/writer can't see that well then...

kobexxx
07-30-2013, 01:22 PM
valid point

elmanutres
07-31-2013, 12:57 AM
espn bias tbh. typical of them

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2013, 02:14 AM
They has a Warrior Fan who didn't think they could win the series after the first two games, TruHoop doesn't interview homers, they want real analysis tbh... Now we won't know for a while but I'm not very confident either with that off season.This.
I did this alot in the playoffs and some series too, but when it came to the FINALS I was hooked almost all game, this is to win it all! I missed games in the playoffs the last two years and I get too nervous as well and miss a good part of the game because I get too nervous and sometimes I have to step away. The Finals though I could not get away for some reason? I was hooked and onto the screen! :lmao. I do miss some games though or quarters because I am nervous, no dobut I can relate there.

The window is not closed though IMO, they will be better next year IMO because of progression of some key pieces and some additions they have. I feel they can do it again, if they get some luck and health.

BTW Game 6 was a muthfucker, too bad I had to see it all live and nearly just want to pass out after the game or drink myself silly to sleep because I could not accept it at the time. I still hate that damn game, still think did it happen? WHY? You have a 1% chance to lose the game and do, I mean good lord 99% chance is pretty good! All the lucky shots or big shots we had during the years just came back to haunt us in one game or one Quarter, damn.We had everything that was needed to be champions. The stars were aligned, Rusell Westbrook injury (if anyone remember Nowitzki knee injury in 2003 WCF), the Manu "breakfast shot" even though he's a big reason why we were even put on that situation, TP's Game 1 shot, Danny Green's outstanding shooting, Kawhi replacing Manu as the new "Big 3," and 3-2 lead against the Heat. Of course fucking senile Pop and washed up Manu had to fuck it all up in Game 6.

MANU'S 8 TURNOVERS, a +/- of -21, Pop's regular season rotations in the middle of a FUCKING Game 6 w/the Championship on the line, Pop subbing out players when they start to get hot, and Pop's insistince on leaving Manu on the floor despite how shitty he was playing. THE POPSUCKERS AND MANU WORSHIPPERS CAN'T HIDE FROM THESE FACTS!

Ice009
07-31-2013, 03:17 AM
Do you guys really get too nervous to watch some of the games? I get nervous if I can't watch the games (usually because of work). I would have wanted to play in game 7 if they let me. Results probably wouldn't have been good though, as I wanted to smash some of the Heat players up, mainly Lebron and Ray, so I'd probably be suspended, oh, and the fact that I am not that good might hinder us a bit. You'd all be screaming for Bonner ;).

jestersmash
07-31-2013, 03:30 AM
What kind of spurs fan doesn't watch the games real time?

therealtruth
07-31-2013, 06:24 AM
How many people said the same thing after being ousted by Memphis... or getting swept by Phoenix. This team has been to the WCF 2 years in a row, and gave away a championship. This team is very tough to beat in a 7 game series. If OKC doesn't go nuts in Game 4 of the WCF finals, this team very well could have made 2 consecutive championships. I'll believe it when I see it...

To me those problems were coaching issues. Bad Pop is the guy who believes you can outscore your opponents to win. I knew if Pop finally made the right coaching decisions they would be right there. True enough, he finally focused on defense and started Tiago. Everything was going fine till the Warriors series and then Pop started coaching like bad Pop again. He finally recovered and they won the series. They swept the Grizzlies then everything was going fine till game 4 and then Pop went back to bad Pop again. Bad Pop tends to give up alot of points to the other team, doesn't care about defensive mistakes, and offensive execution.

racm
07-31-2013, 07:41 AM
Sounds like your typical ST poster, tbh.

Agloco
07-31-2013, 09:15 AM

28 seconds at that.

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2013, 10:18 AM
To me those problems were coaching issues. Bad Pop is the guy who believes you can outscore your opponents to win. I knew if Pop finally made the right coaching decisions they would be right there. True enough, he finally focused on defense and started Tiago. Everything was going fine till the Warriors series and then Pop started coaching like bad Pop again. He finally recovered and they won the series. They swept the Grizzlies then everything was going fine till game 4 and then Pop went back to bad Pop again. Bad Pop tends to give up alot of points to the other team, doesn't care about defensive mistakes, and offensive execution.When other team goes small, so does Pop. Senile Pop gets outcoached by younger coaches such as Scott Brooks and Eric Speolstra but most importantly, Pop outcoaches himself more than anything.

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 12:10 PM
It is closed!!!

xmas1997
07-31-2013, 12:13 PM
When other team goes small, so does Pop. Senile Pop gets outcoached by younger coaches such as Scott Brooks and Eric Speolstra but most importantly, Pop outcoaches himself more than anything.

:deadhorse:troll

Sean Cagney
07-31-2013, 12:25 PM
This.We had everything that was needed to be champions. The stars were aligned, Rusell Westbrook injury (if anyone remember Nowitzki knee injury in 2003 WCF), the Manu "breakfast shot" even though he's a big reason why we were even put on that situation, TP's Game 1 shot, Danny Green's outstanding shooting, Kawhi replacing Manu as the new "Big 3," and 3-2 lead against the Heat. Of course fucking senile Pop and washed up Manu had to fuck it all up in Game 6.

MANU'S 8 TURNOVERS, a +/- of -21, Pop's regular season rotations in the middle of a FUCKING Game 6 w/the Championship on the line, Pop subbing out players when they start to get hot, and Pop's insistince on leaving Manu on the floor despite how shitty he was playing. THE POPSUCKERS AND MANU WORSHIPPERS CAN'T HIDE FROM THESE FACTS!
I think we smash Dallas with Dirk in 03 as we only lost one fluke game when he was playing (Won the other two handily and he got hurt), but thats a different subject. I agree on alot of what you said there, they did F that game 6 up and most will not deny that unless they are fanboys, it's pretty much a fact. The game 6 never should have came down to the end, we had a 13 pt lead and a 10 pt lead going into the fourth and blew that in a few minutes, thats when the Spurs were in trouble IMO.