PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: whitemamba

Venti Quattro
07-29-2013, 09:41 PM
I thought you had a lot of potential, Laker fam. Now you've just been self-destructing lately. It's kind of a pity to see MJ. and Clipper Nation taking turns on giving you facial cumshots. Why don't you admit you made mistakes in your time in ST and straighten up.

Thread
07-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Don't listen to Venti, Mighty. He tried to end me as well.

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 09:52 PM
How could you sell your homeboy out like this Venti? How godammit! How?

Thread
07-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Venti sold me out many moons ago. I never could figure that out as well.

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Venti sold me out many moons ago. I never could figure that out as well.

It's because he seeks approval from spurfan. He has always minimized Laker success and been cautiously optimistic about LA to avoid hurt feelings and disappointment. When the Lakers lose, he preemptively posts LOL Lakers threads to neutralize the hurtful effect of a Spurfan doing it first. So it's not surprising that he would bash a hardline, no compromise LA supporter such as whitemamba.

Venti Quattro
07-29-2013, 10:01 PM
It's because he seeks approval from spurfan. He has always minimized Laker success and been cautiously optimistic about LA to avoid hurt feelings and disappointment. When the Lakers lose, he preemptively posts LOL Lakers threads to neutralize the hurtful effect of a Spurfan doing it first. So it's not surprising that he would bash a hardline, no compromise LA supporter such as whitemamba.

I do enjoy bashing the Spurs, don't you worry. I just don't like seeing people fall because they've gone full retard

Thebesteva
07-29-2013, 10:02 PM
I thought you had a lot of potential, Laker fam. Now you've just been self-destructing lately. It's kind of a pity to see MJ. and Clipper Nation taking turns on giving you facial cumshots. Why don't you admit you made mistakes in your time in ST and straighten up.

Clipper Nation and HH definitely jizz on alot of people lately...the weird part is when they lick it off and make out with eachother

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:05 PM

Yes, it's coming back to me now. The SOB about drove me to distraction.

Koolaid_Man
07-29-2013, 10:07 PM

MJ and Bell Boy wiping you down after dark?

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Clipper Nation and HH definitely jizz on alot of people lately...the weird part is when they lick it off and make out with eachother

:lmao

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Yes, it's coming back to me now. The SOB about drove me to distraction.

I'll bet

ElNono
07-29-2013, 10:12 PM

sup Venti... ready for a new L:lolLiga season, tbh?

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:12 PM
I'll bet

It's true. He had me snortin'. I was this||close to possibly leaving and then he just did an about face and became kind and considerate. We never had a cross word from that moment on. It was fuckin' weird.

Venti Quattro
07-29-2013, 10:13 PM
sup Venti... ready for a new L:lolLiga season, tbh?

:lol Neymar
:lol Martino
:lol Pique and Puyol still the centre backs
:lol selling everyone without buying

Venti Quattro
07-29-2013, 10:14 PM
MJ and Bell Boy wiping you down after dark?

:lol Bell Boy Nation

Katherine Robinson
07-29-2013, 10:19 PM
I feel whitemamba should do what the Lakers should do and begin rebuilding. If a cuckold can recover from his embarrassment, somebody whom has fallen for a person's trolls can bury his skeletons. Take a page from Dale's book and remember they cannot deny 6

ezau
07-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Venti is cool; he's one of the few likable LA fans here.

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM

I agree, once I got his dick outta my ass. Jesus H. Christ, I thought Girl's mother was in town.

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:22 PM
I feel whitemamba should do what the Lakers should do and begin rebuilding. If a cuckold can recover from his embarrassment, somebody whom has fallen for a person's trolls can bury his skeletons. Take a page from Dale's book and remember they cannot deny 6

Don't let 'em discourage you, Mighty. I'm here, daddy. Shoulder-to-Shoulder against the wall inside the wire. We'll take 'em one at-a-time as they come in.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 10:23 PM
Don't let 'em discourage you, Mighty. I'm here, daddy. Shoulder-to-Shoulder against the wall inside the wire. We'll take 'em one at-a-time as they come in.

Like the brave 300 at Thermopylae. That is how you shall be remembered.

rogues
07-29-2013, 10:26 PM
nigga whitemamba needs to convert to our side to avoid suicide, tbh..i'll take him under my wing where he'll be my understudy, tbh..

Thebesteva
07-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Don't let them break you WhiteMamba....stay strong like Zimmerman

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 10:28 PM
nigga whitemamba needs to convert to our side to avoid suicide, tbh..i'll take him under my wing where he'll be my understudy, tbh..

But he's white tho tbh.

Venti Quattro
07-29-2013, 10:29 PM
But he's white tho tbh.

Inasmuch as many whites are trying to be niggas today, many niggas are also trying to act as whites.

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Inasmuch as many whites are trying to be niggas today, many niggas are also trying to act as whites.

I actually agree with you on this.

Katherine Robinson
07-29-2013, 10:31 PM

Dale, there is a time for persistence and a time to rethink a game plan. You may shoulder your friend as he is rebuilding himself, better than before.

Thread
07-29-2013, 10:58 PM
Dale, there is a time for persistence and a time to rethink a game plan. You may shoulder your friend as he is rebuilding himself, better than before.

You & Venti ain't rousting this guy. I'll see you in Hell before I see you in Reno.

Clipper Nation
07-29-2013, 11:02 PM

Only thing you're charging is your handouts to our tax bill....

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Only thing you're charging is your handouts to our tax bill....

Katherine Robinson
07-29-2013, 11:27 PM
You & Venti ain't rousting this guy. I'll see you in Hell before I see you in Reno.

I'll cuckold you in hell like I did to you in Reno, you chickenshit.

Thread
07-29-2013, 11:38 PM
I'll cuckold you in hell like I did to you in Reno, you chickenshit.

By then I'd sobered up, I think I've been very clear on this point.

HI-FI
07-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Venti is a good poster. there's a few others that are cool, like Banzai, Ashy Larry, even that Belizian nigga I always spar with Killa Achilles81. None of them are here to troll, though they'll occasionally talk shit. I would put DD on here but I think he's already become a Heat fan tbh. Lakersarethebesteva isn't that bad, despite the ongoing war between him and others.

whitemamba's had a rough few months. First there was the Begging for Bolding, then he openly rooted for the Spurs in the Finals only to see Lebron hoist the second. Then there was the official Begging followed by The Rejection, and ever since then he's been salty as shit. Him and his crew tried to rub 6 in our faces but didn't expect the avalanche of shit coming their way, mainly from dat nigga MJ who showed them what 6 was really about.

Katherine Robinson
07-30-2013, 12:12 AM
By then I'd sobered up, I think I've been very clear on this point.

Please, it is not sobriety you lack - it is the ability to create an erection. Your soldier is as flaccid as DUNCAN when O&46 comes along.

Spursfan092120
07-30-2013, 12:14 AM
So what about all the jizz the GOAT shot on you? You lick that shit up?

Thebesteva
07-30-2013, 12:16 AM
So what about all the jizz the GOAT shot on you? You lick that shit up?

Whose the GOAT?

Thread
07-30-2013, 12:21 AM
I don't know where in the world I got the notion that this thread referred to Bynumite (Mighty). I think I've been smelling skunk too long. Nevertheless, everything I've said goes for Whites.

ezau
07-30-2013, 12:37 AM
Venti is a good poster. there's a few others that are cool, like Banzai, Ashy Larry, even that Belizian nigga I always spar with Killa Achilles81. None of them are here to troll, though they'll occasionally talk shit. I would put DD on here but I think he's already become a Heat fan tbh. Lakersarethebesteva isn't that bad, despite the ongoing war between him and others.

whitemamba's had a rough few months. First there was the Begging for Bolding, then he openly rooted for the Spurs in the Finals only to see Lebron hoist the second. Then there was the official Begging followed by The Rejection, and ever since then he's been salty as shit. Him and his crew tried to rub 6 in our faces but didn't expect the avalanche of shit coming their way, mainly from dat nigga MJ who showed them what 6 was really about.

That is true. Whitebamba was totally traumatized by the Begging and Rejection, not sure if he's going recover from it.

ezau
07-30-2013, 12:55 AM
I don't know where in the world I got the notion that this thread referred to Bynumite (Mighty). I think I've been smelling skunk too long. Nevertheless, everything I've said goes for Whites.

:toast

Thread
07-30-2013, 01:09 AM
^ :toast

HI-FI
07-30-2013, 01:32 AM
^ :toast

Thread

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 01:33 AM
If I don't deserve a bolding after this. ST should shut down.

venti- suck a dick.

Rogue
07-30-2013, 01:40 AM
You don't get any extra privillege from a bolded name though. I used to be bold-named but it felt nothing special, instead I felt people were paying too much attention to my posts because I was a "blue name mavs fan" and it kind of pressured me to put much effort in posting, which was very tiring tbh. I'd rather just enjoy posting without much thinking, and it makes me feel more comfortable when the vast majority of posters are also grey-named.

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 02:09 AM
You don't get any extra privillege from a bolded name though. I used to be bold-named but it felt nothing special, instead I felt people were paying too much attention to my posts because I was a "blue name mavs fan" and it kind of pressured me to put much effort in posting, which was very tiring tbh. I'd rather just enjoy posting without much thinking, and it makes me feel more comfortable when the vast majority of posters are also grey-named.

tbh, it just looks cool. No other reason.

lefty
07-30-2013, 02:18 AM
tbh, it just looks cool. No other reason.
if it "just" looks cool, then why The Begging ?

Bill_Brasky
07-30-2013, 02:31 AM
lol whitemamba
lol faggot

Bill_Brasky
07-30-2013, 02:32 AM

lol gang mentality
lol "he roots for the same team as me, therefore i'm not allowed to call him the faggot that he is"
lol you suck at posting and got asshurt over a list

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 02:35 AM
if it "just" looks cool, then why The Begging ?

why the Obsession

lol me
lol faggot

HI-FI
07-30-2013, 02:42 AM
whitemamba wasn't even the worst Laker poster, i just think seeing Lebron get his second ring and the Rejection caused him to take all his saltiness out on Spurs. venti is just trying to help this nigga out before his saltiness causes hypertension.

lefty
07-30-2013, 02:43 AM
holy crap all kind of butthurt that WM dude :lol

The Rejection

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 02:45 AM
If you can guys prove that i have a solid amount of salty/butt hurt posts im gone for good. play your cards pussys, The day is mine.

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 02:47 AM
Venti Quattro (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17094) With Dad.

http://media.kens5.com/images/Spurs-Lakers+game+David+Vallejo+and+Karrie+Arredondo.jpg

count this one if youd like. :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-30-2013, 03:20 AM
If you can guys prove that i have a solid amount of salty/butt hurt posts im gone for good. play your cards pussys, The day is mine.

http://i.imgur.com/Tm6wPCi.gif

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 03:31 AM
^ didnt know you liked chocolate bananas bro

ezau
07-30-2013, 04:03 AM

So why did you get 'unbolded'?

Thebesteva
07-30-2013, 04:32 AM
If Whitemamba leaves I say we burn this mother fucker to the ground

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 05:52 AM
If I don't deserve a bolding after this. ST should shut down.

venti- suck a dick.
:cry

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 08:36 AM
If Whitemamba leaves I say we burn this mother fucker to the ground

If whitemamba leaves, you can leave too you protein shakr drinking faggot. Or I can continue defecating in your mouth.

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Whitemamba is decent in his own right so I don't get why everyone is so butthurt about his existence. Just let him do his thang tbh. If you are bothered by the dude, just ignore his threads/posts.

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 08:47 AM
^Coming from another terrible poster. Must be a Cali thing.

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 08:52 AM

:cry The GOAT has spoken tbh :cry

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 08:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Tm6wPCi.gif

The shit you come up with tbh...

Donkeybong
07-30-2013, 10:18 AM
POF

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 02:00 PM

Midnight fucking Pulp. I know it's you.

Thebesteva
07-30-2013, 02:02 PM
If whitemamba leaves, you can leave too you protein shakr drinking faggot. Or I can continue defecating in your mouth.

Make another troll account soon, this one has run its course.

Grit and Grind
07-30-2013, 02:06 PM
E-Beef the best meat on the market

Rogue
07-30-2013, 05:41 PM
So why did you get 'unbolded'?
I got banned for my violent posting manner at one time, although i got later unbanned at the request of my nigga scroteface my boldness was gone.

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 05:43 PM

#BoldWM

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 05:44 PM
Make another troll account soon, this one has run its course.

The Begging

Thebesteva
07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
The Begging

The Pakistani

spurraider21
07-30-2013, 06:43 PM

The Pakistani

http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-dog-chasing-tail-gif-animation.gif

Thebesteva
07-30-2013, 06:54 PM
http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-dog-chasing-tail-gif-animation.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4t9n8BMG31r9e26to1_r1_400.gif

spurraider21
07-30-2013, 06:58 PM
^we can sit here and post cool gifs all day. they're only funny when they're relevant though. there was no knockout punch here, except to #BoldWM

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
#BoldWM

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 07:13 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4t9n8BMG31r9e26to1_r1_400.gif
:lol Trying way too hard and declaring victory for yourself

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 07:45 PM
^we can sit here and post cool gifs all day. they're only funny when they're relevant though. there was no knockout punch here, except to #BoldWM

damn you have been salty as fuck since i slapped you around kid. dont be mad :lol its all for fun.

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 07:46 PM
#BoldWM

i hope its you, i have a thread ive been saving for you.

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 07:53 PM
#BoldWM

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 07:55 PM
#BoldWM

The Begging

spurraider21
07-30-2013, 07:55 PM
damn you have been salty as fuck since i slapped you around kid. dont be mad :lol its all for fun.

you mean when you melted down and went on a rant obsessing over what you think my life is like? :lol
and bragged about UC Irvine :lol

whitemamba
07-30-2013, 07:57 PM
you mean when you melted down and went on a rant obsessing over what you think my life is like? :lol

know*

FIFY

Your reaction

http://i46.tinypic.com/2058rrt.gif

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 08:00 PM
#BoldWM

spurraider21
07-30-2013, 08:01 PM
know*

FIFY

Your reaction

http://i46.tinypic.com/2058rrt.gif

hardly

is this the time you "slapped me around"? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6785444

the consensus doesn't seem to agree with you. that meltdown you are so proud of was the final straw that led to this thread, which is essentially everybody shitting on you. i mean if you melted down to MJ, Clipper Nation, Thread, Mono or something, it could be forgiven. but to meltdown to a relative nobody on this site like myself? damn.

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 08:34 PM
hardly

is this the time you "slapped me around"? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6785444

the consensus doesn't seem to agree with you. that meltdown you are so proud of was the final straw that led to this thread, which is essentially everybody shitting on you. i mean if you melted down to MJ, Clipper Nation, Thread, Mono or something, it could be forgiven. but to meltdown to a relative nobody on this site like myself? damn.

Don't be so hard on yourself raider. You are a valuable contributor and a good poster overall despite the fact that you've given me plenty of shit in the past.

spurraider21
07-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself raider. You are a valuable contributor and a good poster overall despite the fact that you've given me plenty of shit in the past.

:lol i know. i just don't think i'm as big a name as the guys i mentioned

Venti Quattro
07-30-2013, 09:08 PM
It's gonna be funny if Kori and timvp reject whitemamba :lol

However, I think he should be bolded already!

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Bold det white nigga tbh

Michael Jordan.
07-30-2013, 09:18 PM
It's gonna be funny if Kori and timvp reject whitemamba :lol

However, I think he should be bolded already!

He should be bolded. But only in the color white, to remind the everyone that he is the forum jizzrag. Now, let us proceed.

Thebesteva
07-30-2013, 09:27 PM
:lol Trying way too hard and declaring victory for yourself

:lol Sensitive CN
:lol Waits with excitement to see where he ranks on Harlem's list
:lol Would suck venom out of Lebron's dick
:lol 16 year old asian kid

Clipper Nation
07-30-2013, 09:35 PM
:lol Sensitive CN
:lol Waits with excitement to see where he ranks on Harlem's list
:lol Would suck venom out of Lebron's dick
:lol 16 year old asian kid

:lol Like I said, trying too hard.... at least you went a whole sentence without using the word "faygo" for once, tbh....

Arnold Toht
07-30-2013, 09:37 PM
:lol Would suck venom out of Lebron's dick]

:lol

Thebesteva
07-30-2013, 10:58 PM
:lol Like I said, trying too hard.... at least you went a whole sentence without using the word "faygo" for once, tbh....

LOL CN cmon now little niglet, trying hard isnt about posting. Trying hard is when you go out of your way to get another side account approved on Spurstalk just to troll someone you don't like. Something you and your gf know way too much about.

At the end of the day, I am honored to be the 3 time champion of pissing off Harlem Heat, a new record as he said. You go ahead and try to run me off boy, when all is said and done I'll have you dancing on the street with a hat infront of you.

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 02:01 AM
He should be bolded. But only in the color white, to remind the everyone that he is the forum jizzrag. Now, let us proceed.

you wanna get wiped up... let us proceed.